Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 18, 2013, 05:20:17 PM
Celebi

"A man holding a young lady did this....he just struck down everyone, with no effort..but his eyes glowed yellow with a distant look." and the Elder Gasped.. "It..it...it's him and there was Impetum holding Raine still and just stared at the three and pointed at the Elder, in Which a shadow came out of the ground and Rushed at him
"No you don't!" Quincy lunged at the elder pushing him out of the way
"What's you Problem!" and he yelled at Impetum... who then turned and saw Samantha and Targeted another shadow at her
Old January 18, 2013, 05:35:44 PM
Landorus

Silk made a dash for Impetum, then changed his course slightly when he realized where the second shadow was being sent. "Samantha," He called out, "Look out!"
Old January 18, 2013, 05:59:30 PM
Celebi

Samantha saw the black mass lunging at her and she barely dodged it. but it seems like she was still in shock from earlier "You....Monster, You hurt innocent people!!" and She Dashed and Threw the Dagger at him with all of her strength and it pierced the shadow and he tried block it with his arm, but it stabbed him "Now DIE!" and she began to charge her magic and threw the blast at him and it hit him directly. Knocking him over and he dropped Raine "So...she's getting stronger it's as I thought." and he stood back up and pulled out the dagger and called his Shadows and fashioned them into two swords and he Ran at her
"Silk, Quincy!!" Samantha ran towards them and threw their swords at them to catch and Quincy caught Abyssion
"I...Wont..Let...YOU!, and Impetum seemed to gain speed and turned to Quincy and Silk

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 18, 2013 at 06:44:38 PM.
Old January 18, 2013, 06:11:05 PM
Landorus

Silk stopped and caught Fenrir out of the air when Samantha threw it to him, and in the half a second that there was between that time and when he turned to face Impetum, he felt a profound rightness at holding the sword again; it was almost like meeting up with an old friend that had been away for a while and not realizing just how badly you missed them. And there was something else, too.. as if the "consciousness" that Silk had felt when he'd first used the Awakening felt a similar feeling towards him, too.
But reality doesn't pause, even for such a strange reunion such as that. Silk turned and, holding Fenrir low, he ran to meet the Dark man head-on.
Old January 18, 2013, 06:44:43 PM
Celebi

Impetum missed the first swing but brought his second swing to match Fenrir but missed and was struck by the sword at his stomach which left the area he struck frozen solid and Impetum stepped back and Turned to Raine who was still unconscious and Looked back at his opponents to which he saw Samantha who stuck her hand out into the frozen area and struck it with all the power she had him staggering back. and Quincy followed up with a Flying kick which finally knocked him down "Ah...I see you've all improved from last I saw you..So guess There's no Reason to hold back then" Impetum said
Old January 18, 2013, 06:57:52 PM
Landorus

Silk stood ready, knowing from that last remark that things were going to get interesting.
Old January 18, 2013, 07:19:07 PM
Celebi

He began to Roar loudly and from under him his Shadow raged and rose becoming a spinning vortex of Darkness which moved even the clouds.. and the Trees began to sway back and forth... and out of the vortex a left Hand Stuck out of it and then the Shadow of it which turned into a massive Claw and the Right hand the Darkness wrapped around it and became a sword and the Vortex stopped "I'm glad...Since my existence, no one except you and someone else has pushed me like this...I'm Enjoying this...more than anything yet now come!! Face Me at your BEST!!" and out of the Vortex was something different.. Impetum's Cloak was gone and what was there next was a Suit of Armour with large black feather wings, His mask turned into a Black and Silver helmet, with his glowing yellow eye, and only showing his Gray and black hair.. "Have at YOU!" and he Dashed at silk again bringing his massive Right hand at him to strike
Old January 18, 2013, 07:27:58 PM
Landorus

Silk attempted to defend himself from the attack, but the hand hit him hard, the blow knocking him away several feet before he landed on his back in the dirt. He recovered himself quickly and stood up, looking at Impetum again, "Well, this is going to be interesting," He muttered. He broke into a run, coming in quickly towards the Dark man and swinging with Fenrir, who seemed to be growing larger Ice crystals on its blade again.
Old January 18, 2013, 07:51:29 PM
Celebi

"Samantha I think you should hang back on this one. We wouldn't,want you getting hurt" Quincy said
Samantha wanted to say something but all she could do was try to reach out to him but Quincy already Ran to assist Silk...
"Have you already forgot about me!" and Quincy ran Past Silk and Swung Abyssion as hard as he could
"There's no way he could doge it, Silk follow up quickly.." and he was cut off as Impetum stood right there holding the Sword and Threw the Sword and Quincy away from him
and Samantha put her hand over her mouth after Quincy was thrown and Ran to go assist him
"Almost...there.." Kyria said and she Saw the clouds shift and the noise of Steel virbrating into the air "Darn...They must've go into a fight..gotta hurry up" as Kyria was suffering from her injuries since magic is harder to heal from

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 18, 2013 at 08:11:55 PM.
Old January 18, 2013, 08:02:35 PM
Landorus

Silk rushed Impetum again, swinging hard with his sword. This doesn't seem to be doing much, He thought, We need to do something different.
Old January 18, 2013, 08:41:22 PM
Celebi

"I told you I wasn't holding back anymore...and i'm only at thirty percent power now come on already..I Have to get Raine back. and I had to return..but I then I thought Dispatching you would make my life easier....so what's it gonna be?" Impetum taunted

"So, you'll risk you're own teammates life, just to Stop us" Quincy said after getting up

"Why not...they're only collateral damage, and don't worry, you think the same way with the Soul Eater" Impetum responded

"Never....I'll never let it control me" Quincy growled

"Really...Then stop me.." and he Threw another Shadow at Samantha "C'mon...STOP ME QUINCY!"

And Quincy ran and barely blocked it but still took the brunt of the hit for Samantha knocking them both over.

"Embrace it...." and Impetum started walking forward almost ignoring Silk
Old January 18, 2013, 09:00:26 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at the towering man in frustration. If this was only thirty percent power... He looked at Fenrir, I don't suppose you have any ideas? He thought sarcastically. As it turned out, it did; a few images flashed through the little man's mind, displaying a plan that might help to slow him down. After a moment of surprise--hey, a sword just responded to his thoughts--he nodded and concentrated for a moment, trying to recreate the effects that had happened back at the Castle; he found that it was easier this time.
He began to run again, even before his eyes were completely opened. "Cainus Nihilum Fenrir, Activate!" He intoned, the words seeming to come to his mouth without any conscious effort, much like before. He caught up to Impetum and swung a strong blow, then yelled, "Creeping Ice!" From the point where the sword had hit the Dark man, a thick layer of Ice would begin to form over Impetum's body, which would make it harder for him to move his body and might even freeze him completely in place with enough time. It would never do it enough to cover his face, however.
Old January 18, 2013, 09:28:44 PM
Celebi

Impetum was frozen solid...."Ah...Brilliant holding me in place, impressive, but I take it you'll be feeling the effects am I right Silk" Impetum asked "Luckily Fenrir's Ice Is very hard to break....So I won't move" and Impetum chuckled "Ok Silk...I Quit, you got me" and Impetum relaxed and a Black Light emanated from him and he was wearing his simple cloak and mask again "You pushed me this far..and I quit...you're very very lucky, now release me" Impetum ordered
"No..*pant*..wait, one second....We have questions for you Mr. Tall, Dark and wavering between sides" and Kyria walked up to where the fight's took place "Now, Talk" she ordered

"Instructor!" and Samantha stood up and ran towards Kyria. and Kyria kept walking towards the block of Ice that was Impetum "Now....Why, are you helping us then attacking us?...It doesn't make sense" Kyria said
Impetum refused to talk and he just looked at silk hoping he'd understand what that look was
Old January 18, 2013, 09:41:31 PM
Landorus

Silk dropped to one knee, feeling completely exhausted. He also felt strangely warmer than he had just a moment ago; almost like at least part of the cold that had formed the Ice had come from his body. "Where have you been?" He asked Kyria jokingly, even his voice layered with weariness, "You missed the fun." Then he caught Impetum's look, then looked back with what he hoped he could see as a "Don't-look-at-me-like-that-or-they'll-catch-on-and-they'll-make-me-start-talking-instead" look.
Old January 19, 2013, 08:17:51 AM
Celebi

Kyria looked at silk with some animosity "Fighting, the girl over there" and she looked as Raine pushed herself off of the ground
"He....Doesn't...have...*cough...To...Say..anythin g" and Raine half dazed and still very injured used what was left to stand and she was staggering and walked towards Impetum "You don't have to say anything Impetum" Raine said trying to convince him
and Impetum glared at Raine, "Don't worry about me..I'll tell them what ever they ask, as long as it doesn't compromise anything" and he Turned back to the group "So what...What do you all want to know"
Old January 19, 2013, 01:33:22 PM
Landorus

Silk looked over at Kyria, "You go ahead and ask. You're the one with the questions, after all."
Old January 19, 2013, 04:10:31 PM
Celebi

"Why, just why do you keep attacking us and manipulate us to do your bidding. You possessed Quincy, atttacked us the first time, What do you have some vendetta against us?" Kyria asked

"It's my job...My leader gave me this job. So I'm just following Orders" Impetum snidely retorted

"But Who!, Who is it?!" Kyria yelled

"Trust me...you Don't want to know" Impetum replied

"TELL ME *cough*" and Kyria began coughing heavily and she coughed a little blood

Samantha went to her side to assist her and Kyria took out the handkerchief that silk gave her before

"Simple the Void..plain and simple, that is all" Impetum said and Raine looked at him in Contempt "Didn't you say..." and Impetum hushed her with a simple glare

"Void this, Void that....I KNOW it Came back I want to know HOW..." Kyria said while fighting back tears cause she obviously knew what that meant

"Don't worry, You'll know" Impetum said

"Darn It!! STOP BEING SO CRYPTIC!!" Kyria really began to show her distress

"Lets just say.....Nero Failed" Impetum said with some realism in his voice

"SHUT UP!!!, Shutupshutupshutup......!!" and Kyria flew into a frenzy "I'll KILL YOU!"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 19, 2013 at 04:36:13 PM.
Old January 19, 2013, 05:44:31 PM
Landorus

Silk looked sharply at Kyria, getting the feeling that if she didn't calm down at least slightly, she would do just that. He pulled together enough energy to stand again, "Kyria, don't," He said, his voice taking on a tone of reasoning, "If you kill him, we won't be able to get him to tell us what we need to know. After that, then maybe we can talk."
Old January 19, 2013, 06:08:45 PM
Celebi

Kyria looked in seething anger at Silk then at Impetum
"That!...That! thing took the only Person I loved away from me!......I'll decimate you, The Void and Every connection you all have with it...UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!" And Kyria clenched her fists tightly trying to generate magic, but was struggling since her energy was all used up and All Samantha and Quincy could do is stare in horror at Kyria

"You're out of power..You'll hurt yourself if you try and force it out" Raine said

Impetum just looked.. "Silk.. unfreeze me....now" Impetum said blankly
Old January 19, 2013, 06:20:15 PM
Landorus

Silk looked first at Impetum, then at the furious Kyria. I'm going to regret this, aren't I? He thought, even as he raised one hand towards the frozen Impetum; there was a small surge of magic, part of it coming from him and part from Fenrir, and the Ice shattered into pieces no bigger than hailstones.
Old January 19, 2013, 06:36:35 PM
Celebi

"Thank you...Raine we leave now..." Impetum said as he held on to her shoulder and began fading away "I Promise all of you we will meet again...and i'm Sorry for your loss Kyria, I truly am"
and just like that they we're gone, and Kyria began crying as she had lost someone she had looked for so long to find...and that is all she could Do. Quincy and Samantha tried to comfort her give her empathy.
Old January 19, 2013, 06:53:09 PM
Landorus

Silk walked closer to them, moving slowly as he was still worn out from the magic he'd used. "I'm really sorry, Kyria," He said truthfully. He knew what it was like to have lost someone he loved; the pain of knowing his Father had passed on still hurt him deeply sometimes.
Old January 19, 2013, 07:17:55 PM
Celebi

"Seven Years....Seven Years and I was searching for a dead person. It's not fair damn it!
I've done everything....then something I thought we destroyed Is alive...and the Man I loved sacrificed his life for NOTHING!...It..Should've been Me!..." Kyria said as she grieved..then she stood up and obviously worn out "Let's go...We're going to Drieal...I want answers" and Kyria tried walking but kept staggering out of the village..
"I...Don't know how to feel. I can't say I can Relate. but" and Quincy just cut his sentence short
"Same..Growing up in an Orphanage is bad....no real family, but it's like a home.." Samantha said
Old January 19, 2013, 07:29:25 PM
Landorus

Silk just followed behind them in silence, deciding now wasn't a good time to try and make a smart comment. He just sheathed Fenrir and trailed behind the others.
Old January 19, 2013, 08:24:11 PM
Celebi

Kyria stayed up front. the sky was getting dark.. "It's almost dark...and I think they're going to want to take a break" and she stopped walking and turned around to see the others "We rest here." and Kyria found a Tall tree to sit against with her hair in her face stoicly trying to hide the pain she felt "You guys get some rest. we'll head out tomorrow."
Quincy and Samantha obliged and never bothered to question her
Old January 20, 2013, 10:33:13 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded and began to move towards an unoccupied tree, then hesitated before he was out of Kyria's earshot, "Do you want me to keep watch again tonight?" He asked quietly.
Old January 20, 2013, 11:00:35 AM
Celebi

Kyria looked at Silk, "Sure, go ahead..I didn't plan on sleeping much anyway...I Just want my answers" Kyria reiterated while she was trying to heal her wounds "Blasted magic...worst thing to recover from" and she kept grimacing from the pain
Old January 21, 2013, 09:51:53 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, turning and walking back towards the tree he'd seen. He sat down at the base of it, watching the others as they began to get ready to rest.
Old January 21, 2013, 03:08:50 PM
Celebi

Kyria sifted her hands through her hair and thought about what occured in the past three days, and began to feel bad for the way she acted... "I've been such a brat. So indulged in my own hatred and emotions that I...." and she ended her sentence "No..I promised him, no pity." and she looked back at the group "I'll protect you, all of you" and finally fell asleep, Quincy was sitting beside a sleeping Samantha holding Abyssion, and felt like another mindset was inside it...whispering to him and it gave off an aura that mesmorized him. So he stood up with a smile and lifted Abyssion over Samantha
Old January 21, 2013, 03:17:11 PM
Landorus

Silk was tired. He had already gone one night without sleep, and the idea of going through another didn't exactly appeal to him, plus the magic he'd used on Impetum had drained him pretty well. Still, he knew the others needed rest, so he was determined to stay awake.
He was toying with the laces on his boot to keep himself occupied, when he heard a light sound, like someone standing, and looked up absently. Then he saw Quincey raising Abyssion over the sleeping Samantha, and was immediately alert. "Quincey!" He snapped, "What are you doing?"
Old January 21, 2013, 03:37:38 PM
Celebi

Quincy Snapped out of it, "Wha-What, what happened" and He stepped back and tripped
which in turn woke up Samantha "What are you guys doing" She said groggily
"I..Don't know I just Zoned out for a second, and Here I am back on the floor.." Quincy said
Old January 21, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Landorus

Silk looked carefully at Quincey for a moment, then settled back against his tree, "I was just wondering what he was doing."
Old January 21, 2013, 08:38:18 PM
Celebi

"oh..Ok then, I'll try and get to sleep" Samantha said groggily
and Quincy looked at Silk. "What did I do?" Quincy said unaware of the situation
Old January 21, 2013, 08:48:40 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at the boy for a moment before replying, "You stood up and lifted your sword over Samantha.. like you were going to strike her." He said it quietly, for some reason not wanting Samantha to hear. Maybe he just didn't want her to be frightened by it.
Old January 21, 2013, 08:53:26 PM
Celebi

"Wh-Why, would I want to do that for....She's My friend" Quincy Argued
Old January 21, 2013, 09:17:42 PM
Landorus

Silk shook his head, "I don't know. I just know what I saw." He looked at the sword, which was still in the boy's hand, "Has that thing been.. talking to you?"
Old January 21, 2013, 09:48:05 PM
Celebi

"Talking?...I.i'm not so certain" and Quincy looked at it "I hear it...it's faint, but it's talking...what's it mean?" Quincy asked
Old January 21, 2013, 10:01:43 PM
Landorus

Silk just shook his head, "I don't know. If it has this effect on you, though.. we'll have to talk with your instructor in the morning. Try to just ignore whatever it's telling you for right now, and if you catch yourself doing something odd.. stop. Even if it seems like something silly and non-trivial, stop."
Old January 22, 2013, 12:57:20 AM
Celebi

"Y-yeah...Thanks, I'll be sure to remember that Silk" Quincy said and he looked at his sword before putting it off to his side, Well Silk you should get some rest..I doubt anything will happen to us" Quincy reassured
-elsewhere-
"*Pant* *Pant* Thirty Percent....Haven't had to use that, in a long time..." Impetum said while carrying Raine

"ugh....You *pant* are the talkative one aren't you" Raine said weakly

"Why did you confront Kyria...I knew you would've lost." Impetum said

"I..thought..I..Had her, where I wanted her, hit her with one of my most powerful spells, and she got up. she's more powerful than I imagined" Raine said

"Your only 19, that and you aren't on her level yet..but you will be" Impetum said

"So were guessing again, that you failed...am I right?" Carlisle asked.

"I had to get Raine out of there...else she would've died, especially in the shape I found here in" Impetum explained

"My Brothers in Arms!!!, our Superior will arrive soon, so we're going to need boundary magic to finally bring him over." Frederick said in delight

"So..I'm guessing your going to need me" and Raine got herself out of Impetum's arms and she wobbled over and Collapsed

"She's too weak right now....she cant cast much magic right now, let alone a high power Magic like that" Carlisle said "...But thats what one of our new supporters are going to help us with. You may enter, Mr. Rozen"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 22, 2013 at 12:59:15 AM.
Old January 22, 2013, 10:16:43 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, even though he didn't feel so sure about that. All the same, he settled down, and in barely a minute he was fast asleep.
Old January 22, 2013, 02:59:27 PM
Celebi

Quincy just sat up "From student to fugitive.....all in a matter of 3 days. And now I almost attack my best friend.."He glared at his sword "Ignore the most trivial thoughts..right" and Quincy stayed up all night with Abyssion at his side watching the moon shift through the sky. And he whistled his favorite song until he slept sitting up.
Kyria woke up incredibly early. and again saw the field they were in..Nature untouched and she cherished it. She got up and tried to shake Silk Awake

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 22, 2013 at 08:55:33 PM.
Old January 23, 2013, 09:46:40 AM
Landorus

Silk awoke quickly, and even though he was still half asleep he automatically started to reach for one of his daggers until he saw it was Kyria. Then he relaxed. "Good morning," He said, stretching.
Old January 23, 2013, 10:27:30 AM
Celebi

Kyria smiled "Morning to you too" and she sat beside him "y'know, since we met that time, we've never had a good conversation. So, we're are you from Silk?" Kyria asked
Old January 23, 2013, 05:37:43 PM
Landorus

Silk shifted positions so he was sitting up straighter and replied, "I grew up in a town well to the northwest of here called Kotu. It isn't a very large town; it's only barely large enough to not be called a village. My father was a merchant, and a very successful one, so my family had it pretty well, though not all of his ventures were entirely.. honest. Though, I guess everyone of that profession has carried something at least once in their career that they would rather not bring through the official Customs houses. Anyway, when I was about Seventeen, I left home to make a living of my own and soon found myself working for who I thought was the owner of a popular shop, in a town about.. oh, about a week's journey on foot from Drieal."
He chuckled then, "I worked for this 'shop owner' for about a month before he told me who he was and what he really did. And so, I found myself training to become a spy. Then about two year ago, I finished the training and left to work mostly on my own, though I still report in with the service.. most of the time, anyway. I never really settled down anywhere once I finished training; I've just been traveling from one town to the next without much of a plan. I kind of like it that way, really."

(I hope naming the town was okay; it makes me nervous doing that because I don't want to mess up anything that might already been done.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 23, 2013 at 05:40:42 PM.
Old January 23, 2013, 06:16:07 PM
Celebi

(No, It's fine actually)

"Oh, that sounds nice" Kyria said "I'm guessing you already know a lot about me" Kyria gushed "Y'know...saved the world and stuff...It was fun y'know, just myself and My Friends protecting everyone, Me, Vergil, Johnny, Adrianne, Nico- I mean Kevin, and.....and..." Kyria paused half way through her sentence and took a deep breath "But, other than that.I enjoyed myself...I only knew my parents for a few years before I had to run away.." Kyria said
Old January 23, 2013, 07:11:58 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "Well, it's nice that you had friends around you," He said, "I haven't had much of a real friend since I was in school.. At least, not until I met you three."
Old January 23, 2013, 07:39:12 PM
Celebi

"Oh really.." Kyria's face turned red at the statement "Thanks. What was your friend like at your school?." Kyria asked
Old January 23, 2013, 09:10:56 PM
Landorus

"He was quite the prankster, and extremely sneaky," Silk replied with a chuckle, "Not unlike me when I was that age. We enjoyed each other's company very much. I'm sure he would have made a very competent spy if he'd had the chance."
Old January 23, 2013, 09:18:30 PM
Celebi

"If he had the chance...what do you mean by that?" Kyria asked
Old January 23, 2013, 09:24:52 PM
Landorus

"His family moved to a town much farther South when we were about twelve years old. We pretty much lost contact with each other when they did, unfortunately.. We used to talk about traveling the world together when we were older," He shrugged, "Just fantasizing, like kids do. Maybe someday I'll look him up and see what he's been up to."
Old January 23, 2013, 09:38:59 PM
Celebi

"Yeah, losing contact contact with your friends isn't great, especially if you were close." Kyria said "Silk, I want to apologize for the way i've acted, it's just..I believe you understand what I mean" Kyria said "sorry if i'm badgering you with questions but, what was you're friend's name?" Kyria asked
Old January 23, 2013, 09:48:19 PM
Landorus

"It's alright, Kyria," He said simply, "And my friend's name is Yarblek."
Old January 24, 2013, 11:15:54 AM
Celebi

"Nice name.." Kyria said while yawning "you used Fenrir yesterday didn't you..." Kyria asked
Old January 24, 2013, 05:22:44 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, one hand straying to the sword's hilt, "I did. I wasn't sure how else to stop Mr. 'Incompetent' from flattening us."
Old January 24, 2013, 05:56:17 PM
Celebi

Kyria Chuckled "I sensed that you used it...I don't know but you felt off...that or intuition" Kyria said after looking at Quincy who was still sleeping upright and Samantha right beside him. "You wanna get ready....or do you want look at the scenery some more" Kyria taunted as she stood up
Old January 24, 2013, 09:40:22 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded and chuckled, "I'm ready whenever you are," He said, also rising to his feet.
Old January 26, 2013, 07:23:41 PM
Celebi

Kyria Obliged and woke up Quincy and Samantha "Huhhhh...I don't want to get up" Quincy whined. Kyria face palmed and sighed with discontent, Samantha stood up with her hair as a mess and stretched "I got this" and she walked over to Quincy and pulled his ear and started to drag him away which caused a playful arguement and Kyria chuckled "Yeah...You ready Silk?" Kyria asked
-In Drieal-
Raine awoke in her Quarters after what had happened
"Wha...wher-Where am I?" Raine asked Groggily
"We're in Drieal..."Impetum responded as he was sitting in a chair next to her
Raine jumped, while covering her self "W-w-w-why are you in my room" Raine questioned frantically
"Don't worry...I just healed you beforehand and put you in your bed." Impetum explained
"Um..ok, thanks" Raine explained "I thought I was gonna die there"
Impetum ignored the last comment "You're not evil are you?' Imprtum asked
"o..o-of course I AM!..I must take revenge on Kyria for my sister.." Raine said with slight uncertainty
"I see....Your a poor liar" and Impetum walked out of her room
"But...T-Thats what...." and Raine couldn't finish her sentence
Old January 27, 2013, 11:02:49 AM
Landorus

Silk looked at the two and laughed. "Yes, I'm ready," He replied to Kyria's question.
Old January 27, 2013, 08:06:15 PM
Celebi

and the Group walked....and walked, and walked some more until they were close to the entrance of Drieal, but things have changed in the Three days since they left, some of the town was in ruins..including the school

"Oh...My.." and Kyria covered her mouth at what she saw in the distance and Quincy shortly did the same
"Mom....Dad...." and Quincy quickly began to run to Drieal
"Quincy!, Wait!" and Samantha chased after him
Kyria stood in shock of what had happened "How...." and she grew near enraged at it but kept outer appearance calm "Carlisle......." and She began to run as well..
Old January 29, 2013, 04:39:50 PM
Landorus

Silk saw what the others saw as well, and froze briefly at the sight. He felt a rage much like the one Kyria felt growing inside of him, but the only visible sign of his anger was his hand gripping Fenrir's hilt so tightly his knuckles were white. He stood where he was for a heartbeat, then ran after the others, even though he had the feeling they were going to be running right into even more trouble.
Old January 29, 2013, 05:04:57 PM
Celebi

They walked through what used to be Drieal, Most places were ruined. Even though it was only three days, it looks like it was ruined for Months or years

"This is Awful" Quincy said as he ran through the Streets in the Lower Quarter "Gotta...Get home"
Samantha stopped running to wait for Kyria and Silk and turned to them "*pant* I'm Sticking with you guys, I think he's gonna be fine"
Kyria nodded "Yeah Let's get to the castle. I know he's gonna be there"
Old February 5, 2013, 06:44:36 PM
Landorus

Silk stopped with them and nodded; even though he had been running just as fast as the rest of them, he wasn't breathing quite as hard as they were. The training he'd gone through when he was younger really did pay off. "We'll have to hurry," He said, "More likely than not, some guard or some such has already reported us coming here. If we don't get there soon, we'll likely try to be stopped and dragged to the castle half-beaten instead of armed and ready to fight."
Old February 6, 2013, 08:29:11 PM
Celebi

"The Funniest part is that you're right Silk. The city is most likely crawling with soldiers and anything can happen the higher up in the quarters we reach so we have to stay on guard no matter what happens." Kyria said

"I Understand" Samantha said while holding her knife tightly
and they kept Running through the Lower Quarter

-In the Upper-Middle Quarter-
"I'm Almost there" Quincy said as he was closing in upon a decently sized house and he tried to speed up until he saw someone infront of his house, and he began smiling "D-DAD!!" and it felt as though Quincy began speeding up even more and Gave his father a hug

Last edited by JDxImpetus; February 6, 2013 at 08:29:48 PM.
Old February 8, 2013, 08:10:50 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded and ran with them, but after a moment he moved so he was running closer to Kyria and spoke in a voice low enough for only her to hear, "I almost forgot, something odd happened last night.." He told her about what Quincy had almost done the night before, and what he'd said about Oblivion "talking" to him.
Old February 8, 2013, 08:42:50 PM
Celebi

Kyria slowed down slightly to stay at Silk's pace "Then the first seed had been sewn...If he can hear it, and he obeyed then I believe there isn't much we can do. He has to fight back himself." Kyria explained. And she looked forward, and saw what was left of the academy and she cringed at the very sight of it
"I'm still figuring out how in a few days this can happen. I feel bad for the people who stood up against him
Old February 19, 2013, 08:14:17 PM
Landorus

Silk looked ahead as well and nodded, "It seems that our dear friend Carlisle is quite destructive," He agreed, "Or he has some sort of connection to someone - or something - that is. There could very well be more to this that we aren't aware of yet."
Old February 20, 2013, 10:11:24 AM
Celebi

Kyria chuckled at Silk "I have a bad idea that what you just said is probably right" and Kyria saw a slight turn and signaled to the others "we'll take a shortcut." and Kyria took a left turn into an alley. "We'll be there shortly.." and Kyria saw the Castle that loomed over them which cast a shadow over them.
-Elsewhere-
"Son, we've looked for you...we had assumed the worst" his Father embraced him
"Dear...who" and A petite woman with small wing like protrusions in her back exited the house. "Oh my...Quincy dear." and Tears of joy filled her eyes. "Mom!" Quincy's embraced her as well.
"were have you been?" His mother asked
Quincy chuckled "it's a long story, Wait....oh no, my friends" and Quincy suddenly remembered about the others
"where are you going...Don't you know it's dangerous out there, your father was told to stay here, cause rebel angels and darkspawn were attacking" His mother explained.
"what?....but" and Quincy turned "I need to go assist my friends" and Quincy turned and ran back to the city
Old February 20, 2013, 04:04:49 PM
Landorus

Silk turned down the shortcut right on Kyria's heels, his eyes darting around quickly to make sure there was no immediate trouble. As they passed under the castle's shadow, he felt a chill run up his spine, and his hand involuntarily tightened around Fenrir's hilt.
Old February 20, 2013, 05:21:41 PM
Celebi

Kyria continued sneaking "Well we're in the Upper-Middle Quarter now so we may meet some slight opposition on the way there" and Kyria began wincing in some pain, and her Cuts began bleeding again "I-I guess my wounds aren't done healing yet.." Kyria began pushing herself to continue through the alleyway and continued on the main street "Oh....Dear...."
One Soldier appeared up hill.....then two....then seven.....Then Thirty
"We're outnumbered, what're we gonna do..?, Fight?" Samantha asked gripping unto her Knife tighter and tighter each second
"Samantha...I have no Idea" Kyria said "My magic is still weak and it's Thirty on three" and Kyria began to back up slowly
Old February 22, 2013, 07:41:52 PM
Landorus

Silk stopped at the sight of the Soldiers coming towards them from further down the street. "If this is 'slight opposition'.." He said, not really needing to finish. He glanced at his two friends; Kyria was still hurt, and if her magic was still weak, there wasn't much she would be able to do either to fight or to defend; Samantha had more energy, but she wasn't the best fighter, and if something like what happened in the Elves' village happened again, then she would be incapacitated and unable to defend herself later. He himself was still a bit weak magically from the day before, and even if Fenrir could help him, there wouldn't be much energy left to deal with whatever might come next, either magically or physically. He didn't see much choice, other than to run. "Is there another way to get into the castle, aside from the rather obvious main entrance?" He asked Kyria, taking a slight step back.
Old February 23, 2013, 10:38:36 AM
Celebi

"Sadly, No there isn't a way out. Only forwards or backwards..but we'll get caught I we run away or Carlisle will definitely kill us If we move forward" Kyria explained while gripping her side in pain
Samantha stood there awestruck at the situation they're in trying to make what happened at the elves village happen again
and all Kyria could do was weigh her options "Silk take Samantha and run away"
"What!?...what about you teacher?" Samantha questioned
"Stop calling me that. We're not in the classroom. And honestly, I'm going to be kidnapped, so just run." Kyria explained
Old February 23, 2013, 10:50:48 AM
Landorus

Silk wanted to argue himself, but he knew that Kyria was right. He took Samantha gently by the arm and started to lead her away. "Let's go. Maybe we'll be able to find Quincey."
Old February 23, 2013, 11:15:12 AM
Celebi

"Silk.....Whatever happens, " and Kyria turned back to the soldiers running towards her
and she put her hands out and they glowed faintly "I'll be with you soon...." and she closed her eyes and yelled "I will not let you hurt my Friends!"

Samantha turned back to see what became of Kyria
and the soldiers surrounded Kyria.. and she collapsed
"NO!!!" and Samantha began to cry, she clenched her hands and her Powers began to well up inside of her but tried she tried to control it.
"We have to go help!!" She told Silk tugging away from his grip
Old February 23, 2013, 11:37:09 AM
Landorus

The little man grabbed Samantha again, more firmly this time, and pulled her back behind a nearby building to where they were mostly out of sight of the soldiers. He got to her eye level and looked at her straight on. "Listen to me," He said, his voice firm, "If we go back there and try to help, we will be outnumbered and captured, or worse. Kyria gave us a chance to get away and formulate a new plan; if we go back, that sacrifice will be for nothing. We will help her. But for now, we have to retreat."
Old February 23, 2013, 12:05:21 PM
Celebi

Samantha stared at him and then turned away "But....But....Tea-I mean Kyria might y'know Die.." Samantha said after calming down "Where do we go now?" She asked
Old February 23, 2013, 01:36:25 PM
Landorus

"Your instructor is strong," Silk said, straightening, "I'm sure she'll be able to hold out until we can free her. As for where to go... I think our first step is to find Quincey and let him know what happened. After that, we'll have to find somewhere we can hide from the soldiers while we come up with a plan."
Old February 23, 2013, 02:03:47 PM
Celebi

"Well you're apart of that group right?, don't you have any friends here that can help?" Samantha asked
Old February 23, 2013, 07:39:41 PM
Landorus

Silk frowned thoughtfully, "Not here in the city that I know of," He replied, "I could try and get a message to the Intelligence Service, but I don't know how long it would take before we would get any help; it could take at least a week, depending on where they send the orders to. Still, it might not hurt to try..." He turned, "But first, we really should find our boisterous young friend before he ends up getting himself into trouble."
Old February 24, 2013, 08:46:43 PM
Celebi

"Honestly, knowing Quincy he's either already safe or looking for us right now." Samantha said

-In the upper quarter-
"I'm almost...there." Quincy said as he ran through the upper quarter and he ran into a squad of soldiers "oh jeez...." and he instinctively placed his hand on Abyssion's hilt and gripped it tightly preparing for what happens next. The soldiers noticed the young man and they rushed at him.
There was a sound of steel clashing against each other and Quincy looked up and saw a man in front of him and his presence let off a bursting aura of light and the soldiers staggered as a thick green smoke emitted from them
"Just as I thought." and the man assumed a quick stance and struck at the speed of sound destroying the soldiers that stod before him "A pathetic group of copies" and the man quickly sheathed his sword
Old February 24, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
Landorus

Silk turned his head as the sound of steel against steel reached his ears. He ran towards the sound, his hand gripping Fenrir's hilt as the sounds grew louder. Then he saw Quincey, standing just behind another man who fought off and destroyed several soldiers that were advancing on them. He stopped just withing the shadows of the alleyway, his hand still gripping his swords hilt, waiting to see what the man did; even though he had just killed the soldiers, you could never really be certain who was an ally nowadays...
Old February 25, 2013, 07:12:53 AM
Celebi

The man turned around and glared at Quincy the thing was that the man was wearing a blindfold
Quincy was stunned at what he just saw did not respond
"I know your there...I can sense you, you're giving off a powerful aura" The man stated
"u-u-uh My name is Quincy....sir.." and Quincy staggered to speak
"you're aura seems.......familiar, one I haven't sensed in a long..forget it" The man said. "you Two..In the alley, I sense you as well, don't worry, I have no malicious intent"
Old February 25, 2013, 09:42:34 AM
Landorus

Silk started a bit, the way he always did when someone he was spying on realized he was there, then stepped out into the open, though his hand never left Fenrir's hilt. "Apologies," He said, his voice not exactly open and friendly, but not menacing either, "It's just difficult to tell who's friend and who's not nowadays. I'm sure you understand."
Old February 25, 2013, 11:42:52 AM
Celebi

"Isn't that the truth....but As of right now i'm temporarily your ally.." The man said "oh, I forgot. I skipped formalities" what are your names" he asked
Samantha stepped forward "Hello, i'm Samantha" she said politely.
The man nodded "And you.?" he stared at Silk, "Your Aura, it's odd...."
Old February 25, 2013, 11:47:53 AM
Landorus

"'Odd'?" Silk asked, with mock offense in his voice, then chuckled a bit and went on, "I am known as Silk. And what might your name be?"
Old February 25, 2013, 12:03:31 PM
Celebi

"your aura emits erraticly Silk...take no offense" the man said
"But for me..I have many names.. 'The White Knight', 'The Lightbringer', but you can call me Vergil Terios, Captain of the 16th Squadron of the Knights of Izayoi and I am the wielder of the sword of the same name, glad to be of your aquaintance
Old February 25, 2013, 04:56:31 PM
Landorus

Sillk nodded, his mind searching back to see if he'd heard of the man before. It didn't take long for the memories to find him; while he wasn't told much about Vergil's successes, Javelin had made a few comments about him in passing over the years. He bowed politely, "It is an honor, Master Vergil," He said.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; February 25, 2013 at 04:56:56 PM.
Old February 25, 2013, 05:15:03 PM
Celebi

"Don't bother bowing...we have a job to do don't we?...I still don't know why my Squadron was called but it was a distress call so it has to be important, My Soldiers will deal with the Fake soldiers here " Vergil said. and a sense went off in Vergil's mind and the threw Izayoi towards a building "wait for it......wait...." and a Scream of anguish was let out behind them on top of a house. "Got him.." and he turned back to the group "Where are you guys off to?" he asked
Old February 25, 2013, 06:30:39 PM
Landorus

Silk glanced briefly at his friends before replying, "At the moment, we just need somewhere we can keep out of sight of these 'fake' soldiers while we come up with a plan. Some.. things have come up, and we need a moment to figure out with a new strategy."
Old February 25, 2013, 08:34:56 PM
Celebi

"Strategy....It seems something important is happening, and you're not telling me the important details" Vergil said
And in a quick thought Quincy brought something up "Silk, Samanth...where's Teacher?"
Samantha looked down towards the ground "teac...I mean Kyria.is" "How do you know Kyria.." and Vergil began to walk up to Samantha slowly with this look of intrigue and concern "your Aura...it's almost an exact match, but it's somehow different and I can't put my finger on it"
Quincy jumped in the way and gripped abyssion tighter than he ever has before, "Stay...away from her" Quincy ordered
"I knew it was familiar. You have some of his aura, I can feel it from you and that sword...even if it isn't real" Vergil stated
Old February 25, 2013, 08:52:17 PM
Landorus

Silk stepped quickly between Vergil and his two friends, wanting to head things off before too much was revealed at once. "Kyria is these two childrens' instructor," He replied, then after a quick glance back at Quincey and Samantha he continued, "She.. let herself get captured by the soldiers so Samantha and I would have a chance to get away." Even as he spoke, he silently hoped that Vergil wouldn't go on any more about Samantha's Aura.
"I would love to explain this all a bit more," He continued, looking around them, "But I do think we're going to need to go somewhere that the soldiers won't be able to find us so we can plan things out without having to look constantly over our shoulders. You wouldn't happen to know of such a place, would you?"
Old February 25, 2013, 09:21:05 PM
Celebi

Vergil calmed down and slicked his hair back "sorry, it's just Kyria..is...she's one of my best friends, I owe my life to her and Nero...if it were'nt for him, well",and Vergil cut himself off "Besides that, we set up a camp not too far from here, then we can plan a way out of this situation" and Vergil signaled them to follow him
Samantha stood there dazed at what transpired. "Same Aura....but different" she walked slower than normal behind the group just thinking of what Vergil said sent chills up her spine
"Hey, lets go" Quincy said as he tried cheering her up and the group walked to a series of alleyways "Hold on " Vergil said and he stuck his hand out into the air and a symbol appeared in mid air and a door opened infront of them "illusion magic, gotta love it" and he stepped inside.
Old February 26, 2013, 10:56:38 AM
Landorus

Silk followed him, whistling as he led them through the illusion-hidden door. "Impressive. But would it keep someone from discovering it if they just walked into it by accident?" He asked curiously.
Old February 26, 2013, 11:38:41 AM
Celebi

"Actually, if someone ran into it....it'd be like...well, I didn't make it so you're gonna have to talk to my head magician and my 3rd in comand Liza Cromwell to understand. I was only taught the spell" Vergil laughed. And he entered a large room "here we are. The 16th Squadron mini HQ, and these are my top 4 soldiers" and Vergil pointed at them "That's Steven, he's the tactician." Steven was at a desk drawing and he didn't look up at them, he just kept drawing on his map."
"Thats Joan, the 2nd best fighter here"
Joan lept up from her chair, "Hiya and welcome to our home away from home" Joan welcomed
"in the Dark over there is Devin..He's a dark spawn hybrid"
Devin glared at them
"and" Vergil was cut off by this high pitched voice saying... "Hiiiiiiiiiii" And from a hole in the wall was Liza, the 4th best magician in the world..only at 16 Years old. "Who'da bring Captain?"
"And she's very energetic"
Old February 26, 2013, 03:30:46 PM
Landorus

Silk inclined his head to each in turn, chuckling a bit as the young Magician was introduced. "It is a pleasure to meet you," He said, then looked around, "It's a nice little base you have here, too. A good setup."
Old February 26, 2013, 07:26:03 PM
Celebi

"Yeah, when your called on a random distress signal it's always best to be prepared" Liza interjected
Steven stood up and took the map to Vergil and pointed towards the castle...
"The castle....and I'm guessing Kyria would be there as well" Vergil Stated
He looked around "Ok, Soldiers...At Attention!" Vergil ordered with a voice the others hadn't heard from him
and Steven, Joan, Liza, and Devin stood up at attention at him.
"Somethings going on at the castle, and If something is We're going to go stop it, we were called here for a reason. and we're going to figure it out" Vergil ordered
"Sir, To cover more ground why don't we Split up into groups and Infiltrate the castle" Joan asked
"Thats a good idea, Ok, Devin come with Silk and I, Joan you go with Liza and Samantha, Steven, You go with Quincy and we'll meet up when the last castle bell rings in 2 hours, Understood?" Vergil Questioned
and all of his soldiers understood everything they asked of him and they rushed out the door
Old February 26, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
Landorus

Silk listened intently as Vergil gave out the orders, then turned to his two friends as the others ran out the door. "Be careful, you two," He told them, then turned and ran to follow Vergil and Devin.
Old February 27, 2013, 09:50:43 PM
Celebi

Not too Shortly Steven signaled at Quincy to leave "Hey Samantha, Be careful" and Quincy left with Steven
"Oh, that worry wart. We'll be fine with Joan's fighting skills and my Mighty Magic!!!" Liza said
"Well we got a job lets go" Joan said.
"Wow....You do sound like Vergil. I guess thats why you-" Liza said
"DON'T SAY IT LIZA...w-what ever Lets go" and Joan stormed off outside
Samantha still thinking of what Vergil said. ignored the banter between the two
"Hey..You okay in there" Liza said while she was in Samantha's personal space, which made her stagger slightly
"uh...yeah, lets go" and Samantha smiled an went outside
-Vergil's group-
"Well, we don't have time to waste..and it seems like they don't either" and Vergil pointed towards a group of Soldiers
"So who wants to have fun?" Vergil asked
Old February 28, 2013, 04:42:18 PM
Landorus

Silk looked over at the soldiers as well, though he made sure to keep out of their line of sight, and smiled, drawing Fenrir. "I always like a bit of fun," He replied to Vergil's question.
Old February 28, 2013, 05:43:42 PM
Celebi

"You know....I'm really going to enjoy this" Vergil Chuckled
and Devin stood in front of them both "No need..I have this settled" and he snapped his fingers and the Soldiers were engulfed by a black hole beneath them "See not a challenge" and Devin continued walking
Vergil just stared and laughed "Guess I'm glad I recruited you" and Vergil was shortly behind him "Never even had to break a sweat, right Silk?" Vergil jeered
-Steven's Group-
"Hey, Steven...you don't talk much do you" Quincy asked
Steven stayed silent
"Okay then, how did you become a knight?" Quincy asked
and Steven never responded
Quincy sighed and just kept walking and he heard a slinging noise
and A soldier dropped from a rooftop
"What?, Did..." and Quincy Turned around to see Steven with an Arm mounted Crossbow. and Steven smirked and Walked quickly with Quincy stunned at what happened
Old February 28, 2013, 05:46:46 PM
Landorus

Silk stared at the spot where the soldiers had disappeared for a moment, then chuckled and followed, re-sheathing Fenrir. "Indeed," He replied to Vergil's question.