Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 19, 2011, 05:16:00 AM
Keldeo

Default Missing..

(The characters listed below are famous, and from the manga, Pokemon Adventures. Hilbert and Hilda are Black and White respectively. Gold is Ethan, Crystal is Kris. Blue is Gary. Ruby is Brendan and Sapphire is May. Trainers like Red, Green, Emerald, Yellow, Silver, Diamond, Pearl and Platnium, from the manga, may be RPed as, but must keep their Adventures names. Silver is the Rival from G/S/HG/SS, Yellow and Emerald don't have game counterparts, Green is Leaf, Diamond is Lucas, Pearl is Barry and Platnium is Dawn. The trainers who went missing CANNOT be RPed as.)

Several years after Heart Gold and Soul Silver, and after Black and White.

Pokemon Trainers Ruby, Sapphire, Black and White all decided to vist a brand new region of the Pokemon world.. Only to go missing, presumed dead. Later, Pokemon Trainers Gold, Blue and Crystal decide to try to rescue them. They too go missing. Seven of the world's most famous Pokemon Trainers. Missing without a trace. Something isn't right, is there? The Elite Four of each region, Sinnoh, Kanto, Johto, Unova and Hoenn have assembled, on Spear Piller, to discuss what they must do to try to save the seven trainers..

A few months later.

The Elite Four of Hoenn suggested making a search party. Kanto agreed, and said they should only allow the best of the best in the search party. Sinnoh suggested making a tournament to see who is the best, to send to the new region.. And Johto was picked out to host the tournament.
Trainers from all around the globe have come to Johto, just to enter the tournament. Many were knocked out in the first round, or made it all the way to the finals. Sixteen trainers, out of the MILLIONS who entered, one from each group, made it through to the finals, and were selected to go look for the missing trainers, and told to head to the Docks, just outside the stadium in Olivine City. However, a couple of trainers who were either knocked out, or didn't enter, boarded the boat in secret.

..And that's where the RP begins.

The trainers arrive at the new region, known as 'X', to look for the famous trainers, but then the ship, somehow, explodes, and sends the trainers flying off in different directions. They are forced to join together, in order to find their way back to the port, find a ship, find the other trainers, and rescue the Adventures trainers!.. However.. There are 'Trainer Assassins' who come out of nowhere, challenging the heros, and if they lose.. They lose more than just the battle, shall we say.

-Sign-up sheet-

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Pokemon Team- (No legendaries allowed, except Latios, Shaymin (Both forms) , Manaphy, Latias, Phione, Terrakion, Cobalion, Zirizion. Keldeo and Meloetta.)
Appearence-
Personality-
Home Region- (Sinnoh, Unova, Kanto, Johto or Hoenn.)
Crush-
GF/BF-
Other-

-Mine-
Name- Revya Harmonia
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Pokemon Team-
Riolu (Knows Aura Sphere, nicknamed 'Ace')
Shaymin (Sky Forme, nicknamed 'Deuce')
Flygon (Nicknamed 'Viola')
Keldeo
Bisharp (Nicknamed 'Piao')
Gallade
Appearence-
Personality- To be RPed out.
Home Region- Unova
Crush- Open
GF/BF- Open
Other- Revya usually carries around a harmonica. He didn't enter the tournament, and snuck onto the ship, as well.

Name- Nanami Higure
Gender- Female
Age- 20
Pokemon Team-
Lucario (Nicknamed 'Gil')
Meloette (Nicknamed 'Etro')
Infernape (Nicknamed 'Ifirit')
Empoleon (Nicknamed 'Bismark')
Torterra (Nicknamed 'Titan')
Appearence-
Personality- To be RPed out.
Home Region- Sinnoh
Crush- Open
GF/BF- Open
Other- She was a finalist.

Last edited by Roxas; August 21, 2011 at 10:27:49 AM.
Old August 19, 2011, 11:47:27 AM
Zoroark

Name-dead
Gender-male
Age-14
Pokemon Team-zigzagoon
pidgeot
swampert
gardevoir
Appearence-in black long coat and black trousers and t-shirt
Personality-hates mondays
Home Region- Hoenn
Crush-....(leaves blank)
GF/BF-...(^^)
Other- fell into storage crate which was put into the boat and alwasy carrys vodka
Old August 19, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
Keldeo

(Approved.)
Old August 19, 2011, 04:04:07 PM
Kyurem

Name - Lignum Mori
Gender - Male
Age - 15
Pokemon Team -
Vileplume (Moves: Petal Dance, Attract, Venoshock, Toxic)
Whimsicott (Moves: Hurricane, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Substitute)
Ludicolo (Moves: Surf, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Focus Blast)
Roserade (Moves: Sunny Day, Weather Ball, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball)
Appearence - wears glasses, has green hair and tends to wear green shorts, a green short-sleeved shirt covered by a green flannel.
Personality - very self-reserved and quiet, will avoid social situations, and quick to anger
Home Region - Kanto
Crush - Open
GF/BF - Open
Other - Tends to be mistaken for a girl. Gets very irritated as a result.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 19, 2011 at 05:32:15 PM.
Old August 19, 2011, 05:47:00 PM
Keldeo

Approved. Shall we start soon?
Old August 19, 2011, 06:12:56 PM
Landorus

I'd like to join in (its my first RP thing I've joined)

Name: Mira
Pokemon team: Quilava: Wild charge, Inferno, Brick Break, Dig
Flareon: Fire fang, Shadow ball, Double team, Attract
Larvesta: Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Phychic, Acrobatics
Magmotar: Thunderbolt, Rock slide, Fire punch,Hyper beam
Apperance: Mira has Long red hair with A red shirt and blue jeans. She wears a charm necklace, and the picture inside is unknown.
Personality- Has a love of fire and her necklace is rumored to contain a picture of her true love, and her neclace can only be opened witha key she keeps
Home reagion: Unova
Crush:None
GB/BF: None
Other: Her Quilava is Extremly loyal twoard her and refuses to go into it's pokeball.

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 21, 2011 at 07:21:58 AM.
Old August 20, 2011, 10:43:42 AM
Keldeo

Approved. Nice to see people are joining this~
We'll start soon, 'kay-o?
Old August 20, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
Landorus

Okedoey!
Old August 20, 2011, 09:10:29 PM
Kyurem

I'm all ready.
Old August 21, 2011, 07:03:17 AM
Keldeo

(..Looks like we should start now. Off we go~)

The ship was waiting outside of the stadium, waiting for the finalists from the tournament. Revya saw it, and rollerbladed towards the hidden port, jumping onto the ship when he neared said ship. Nanami walked out of the stadium where the battles were being held, and stared at the ship.
Old August 21, 2011, 07:25:40 AM
Landorus

Mira smiled. "Come on Quil. The ship isn't that far." Her quilva wanted to ride on her shoulder, but she wanted him to walk. He yiped at her. Fine you win." Mira let Quilava jump onto her shoulder and she walked twoard the boat. When she was a little girl, her Grandmother gave her an egg that hatched into a cyndaquil. Her quilava was full of energy, with she liked.
Old August 21, 2011, 07:31:57 AM
Keldeo

Revya could be seen, hiding in the back of ship, holding onto his Keldeo, which had followed him, out of it's pokeball. "Keldeo.. I wonder where this goes!" he smiled.
Nanami finally boarded the ship, sitting down in the cabin, and saying nothing.

Last edited by Roxas; August 21, 2011 at 07:33:26 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 07:35:01 AM
Landorus

Mira let her pokemon out. "You guys must stay near me if you want to be out of you pokeballs." They nodded and Larvest jumped onto her shoulder as she walked twords the boat.
Old August 21, 2011, 07:54:12 AM
Keldeo

Revya's Keldeo made a loud sound, "Shhh!" Revya told it, "..We'll get caught!" Keldeo then became quiet, and clinged to Revya.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:08:52 AM
Landorus

Quilava sniffed the air and made a happy yip. Her quilava loved the salty smell of sea more than anything. she opened her chamr necklace and looked at the face. She alwayss wanted to meet this person, but they disappered somehow. She closed the necklace. and watched larvesta and flareon chase each other. Magmortar quietly stayed by her side. Quilava was on magmortars shoulder. It made her so happy that they got along.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:22:56 AM
Kyurem

Lignum made his way towards the boat with ticket ready in hand. He had gone through a lot to get there, but finally, the flowers of being a finalist were in full bloom.

Whimsicott flew about and landed on Lignum's head. Normally, Lignum would shake Whimsicott off and put him back in his Pokeball, but he was preoccupied with other things. He looked off to the left, and saw a strange-looking trainer, who seemed to be moving as if fearing detection...
Old August 21, 2011, 08:27:12 AM
Landorus

"Alright guys, back into your pokeball's" Sha said as they went into their pokeballs. Quilava yipped. "Yeah yeah. You can ride in my bag." Mira opened her bag and zipped it so he could breath and stick his head out. Quilava kept his head out and licked her ear. She smiled. "Your welcome." She had had quilava for so long, she understood whatever he meant.

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 21, 2011 at 08:27:20 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:31:06 AM
Kyurem

Whimsicott continued to lie on Lignum's head, but on the contrary, Lignum still ignored him completely. As he made his way to the ship, he saw another trainer, about his age, with a bunch of Fire Pokemon with him. Lignum made sure to not get too close, as Fire Pokemon would burn him.

"Whimsicott, back in the ball..." Lignum said, finally noticing his presence. Whimsicott playfully dodged the Pokeball's beam, causing passersby to walk past and look in playful admiration. Lignum, irritated, gave up in his endeavor and continued to walk towards the ship...
Old August 21, 2011, 08:31:35 AM
Keldeo

Revya popped up, behind Mira, with his Keldeo. He prayed he wasn't making a mistake in showing himself. "Yo!" he smiled.
Nanami let her Meloetta out of her pokeball, and allowed it to dance around in the room, saying nothing.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:35:49 AM
Landorus

Quilava Just stared at him and began to yip. "What is it quil?" Mira saw Revya behind her. " Hello Their. You must be one of the Tornamet particapents. I'm Mira and this is my partner, Quilava."Mira said kindly. Quilava continued to yip at him.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:39:50 AM
Kyurem

Lignum idly walked into the boat with his Whimsicott still remaining on his head. He handed the ticket to the captain, and made his way inside.

Upon entering, he saw three trainers. They were all conversed in deep discussion, so Lignum didn't think he would be noticed. However, in turning to head into the deeper areas of the ship, they all saw him. Lignum blushed, hearing suppressed giggles from the three, because of the Whimsicott on his head. He turned back, trying his best not to get unreasonably angry...

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 21, 2011 at 08:40:12 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:54:53 AM
Keldeo

Nanami got up, and stared at the boy. She hadn't said anything, until she noticed him. "..Hello there." she called, to him.
Revya nodded, "Uhh.. Yeah!"
Old August 21, 2011, 08:59:25 AM
Landorus

Quilava still yipped at him."Settle down Quilava." Quilava stopped yipping. If he wasn't a Finalest, he might just be going their to watch the battle. Quilava knawed on my necklace string." I have had quilava for so long, I know what he wants." Mira said, petting him. He stopped pulling the string.
Old August 21, 2011, 09:09:58 AM
Keldeo

"Heheh.. My, uhh, matches, were easy!" Revya replied. He hadn't even entered, or watched any matches. "Where's the ship going, again..?"
Old August 21, 2011, 09:16:11 AM
Landorus

Quilava begins to scratch her. "Whats the mater quilava?" Quilava was worried."Sorry I have no clue, But where ever we're going it's making Quilava worried." Mira took quilava out of her bag and Quilava hugged her neck tight. Quilava did this when he was scared or worried. Mira scratched his ears. he calmed down a bit, but he wimpered a bit. Poor Quilava. Mira thought." I'm glad to here your matches were easy!"

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 21, 2011 at 09:16:34 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 09:23:59 AM
Keldeo

Keldeo popped up from behind Revya, and looked up at Quilava, and raised a hoof, as if to say 'Yo.'
Revya nodded, "Mhm.. I wonder why it's making your Quilava worried.."
Old August 21, 2011, 09:31:31 AM
Landorus

"Me too. I get concerned when he begins to worry." Mira looked around. Maby he saw a shapedo and was worried it might hit the ship. "Quilava, can you point it out?" Quilava ran over to the edge and pointed to somthing. Mira focused her eyes, and ajusted her glasses to see only water. " Sorry quilava. It's either I can't see it or you are seing things." Quilava Pinched himself and stopped being worried and raised his paw.
Old August 21, 2011, 09:41:58 AM
Keldeo

Keldeo seemed to 'laugh' at Quilava, before Revya shhh-ed it. "Jeez, Keldeo. You're being too noisy today.." he sighed.
Old August 21, 2011, 09:45:07 AM
Landorus

"Heh. Pokemon will get like that." Mira said. Quilava dug into her bag and put in her Ipod and played his favorite song."Never doubt pokemon. Their quite smart."
Old August 21, 2011, 09:54:49 AM
Keldeo

Revya nodded, "'Guess so." One of the other 'finalists' popped up behind him, "Yo, kid! Show me your moves!" the strange man said. "Yeah, 'fraid I'm gonna hafta pass on that." Revya replied. "C'mon! You're jus- Oh no! It's.. HER!" the man was one of Mira's opponents, who was defeated in battle, and tried to sneak on the ship. The man then jumped into the sea, scared of Mira.
Old August 21, 2011, 09:57:00 AM
Landorus

"What's with HIM?" Mira said.She Put up hair in a pony tail. Quilava shruged. "some people are so strange to people."
Old August 21, 2011, 10:04:19 AM
Keldeo

Keldeo nodded, but couldn't speak Human-ish. Instead, he spoke in the pokemon language. "Humans are weirdos."
Revya shrugged. "Meh. I bet he won't be bothering us anymore. You know 'em?"
Old August 21, 2011, 10:08:18 AM
Landorus

"Yeah. Quilava Ko'ed his pokemon. He was a flying type user, and Quil just used wild charge a bunch." Quilava Rembered the battle like her. He loved the battle.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:17:18 AM
Keldeo

"So.. What's your name, anyway? I'm Revya." Revya introduced himself, and bowed.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:20:50 AM
Landorus

" I'm Mira and I'm a fire type user due to my love of fire." Mira said. Mira liked meeting new people alot.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:25:47 AM
Keldeo

"Mira.. Fire.. I'll be sure to remember that! I don't think i have a favorite type.." Revya then sent out his Gallade, who seemed to smirk at Mira. "Hello, Miss Mira." the pokemon talked to the girl, using Pyschic.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:30:14 AM
Landorus

Mira was a bit suprised. She had heard of pokemon using telpathy but she never imagined it hapening to her" Hello Gallade." Quilava pulled out larvesta's pokeball and Let larvesta out." Larvest is my only bug type."

(if I suddenly leave my power is out)

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 21, 2011 at 10:35:01 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:48:41 AM
Keldeo

"I really don't like spider-like bug types, like Joltik.. They scare me.." Revya told her, while Gallade nodded. "..I take it you are a very very good pokemon trainer?" he asked, still using Psychic.
Old August 21, 2011, 10:55:38 AM
Landorus

" Yeah I'm a decent one." Mira said. Larvesta climbed onto her shoulder." I can understand why people dislike bug types. I'm okay with larvest because it's a fire type."
Mira looked at quilava who semed to be having a good conversation with Larvesta.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:03:27 AM
Keldeo

Keldeo lifted a paw, "Hey, guys! You two seem to be good friends!" it said, to Quilava and Larvest. Gallade glared at Keldeo, "Keldeo. Quiet." he told it, but Keldeo laughed. "Man, you're too serious." Gallade then turned to Mira, again. "Revya uses many different types of pokemon. He does this, in order to have no weaknesses."
Revya glared at Gallade, "Jeez. Stop speaking instead of me!"
Old August 21, 2011, 11:19:24 AM
Landorus

" Ah. I know fit is great to have pokemon of many types, But I just have a great way way with fire types."Mira said. Quilava looked at the sea. "Larvesta. Do you see that?" Quilava asked her. Larvest headbutted him. "I still see it." Larvesta looked." holy Arceus, that looks more like a Palkia than a... Wait what IS is?" Larvesta asked." I have no clue." Mira looked at her pokemon and petted them. "but the hard part about trying to make a good team is trying to seperate weaknesses."
Old August 21, 2011, 11:30:58 AM
Keldeo

A large pokemon seemed to be swimming in the sea, a Gyrados.. Which came up infront of the ship, and roared, before lowering it's head towards the captain.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:34:58 AM
Landorus

" Quilava, Wild charge!" Quilava used wild Charge and tackled it. The gyadose Didn't seem to Notice.

"WAS THIS THE THINGH YOU SAW QUIL?" Larvesta asked. "NO! IT HAD FIN'S, AND THEY LOOKED LIKE HANDS!" Quilava said still tring to use wild charge.

Then, It rose, and screeched.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:39:28 AM
Keldeo

Revya glared at it, before sending out Shaymin. "Deuce, get ready for battle!" he called, smiling. "Energy Ball, let's go!" he commanded his Sky Form Shaymin to use Energy Ball.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:42:07 AM
Landorus

" Larvesta, Magmotar- Take Care of Gyradose for me. Quilava And Flareon, Take care of whatever came out of the water!!" Quilava used Wild charge on the thing, but seems more intrseted in the boat.
Old August 21, 2011, 12:05:41 PM
Kyurem

Lignum lay in his cabin, relieved to have avoided a possibly embarrassing situation. He had fallen fast asleep, as had his Whimsicott. He was curled up comfortably in his bed, when suddenly, an alarm began to blare throughout the cabin. Lignum awoke, incredibly irritated.

"Now, what?" Lignum groaned, rubbing his head. Whimsicott awoke as well, and, startled by the blaring alarm, flew back onto Lignum's head. Soon enough, on the speakers in the room, a voice could be heard.

"Attention all passengers, we are currently under attack by a Gyarados! Please do not panic, and if possible, try to get the Gyarados off our tail. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you."

Lignum rubbed his eyes, stretched out, and called back Whimsicott into his Pokeball. Then, Lignum sent out his Vileplume.

"Let's head out Vileplume...we've got to take out a Gyarados. Nothing new, eh?"
Old August 21, 2011, 12:10:29 PM
Zoroark

walks out of storage
"ow gota hurt in the morning.... where am i?"
walks in a randum direction
Old August 21, 2011, 12:17:12 PM
Landorus

"Everyone, keep it up!" Quilava kept up wild charge. "Larvesta, let's see if it's a guy, ATTRACT!" Larvesta used attract, and.... Gyradose just Blinked at it. Then Magmotar used Thunderbolt. " You guys are Great like always!" Mira compleneted.
Old August 21, 2011, 12:34:40 PM
Kyurem

Lignum ran out to the bow, where he saw the girl with her Fire Pokemon again. Realizing that he was unable to avoid being in a social situation, he had to muster up his courage. Tiptoeing up to the girl, he asked, "U-um...well, uh...w-what's happening h-here?"
Old August 21, 2011, 12:49:30 PM
Landorus

" I don't know. But a gyradose has attacked the ship. My Name is Mira. I am a fire type user." She had no clue if he was a guy or a girl, so she kept that to herself.
Old August 21, 2011, 01:03:52 PM
Kyurem

"Oh...well, in any case..." Ignoring Mira's strange look of confusion, he sent his Roserade out.

"Here, I'll lend you a little help..." Lignum said. "Roserade, use Sunny Day." Roserade held her petals up in the air, and all the clouds disintegrated to nothing. The sun began to blaze in the sky, which clearly irked the Gyarados. Turning to Mira, Lignum continued, "There. Now, the weather's in your element now. The Gyarados's Water-type moves should do less damage now, which'll easily assist your Pokemon..."

Turning away, he used Vileplume next. "Vileplume, use Toxic. Get the Gyarados poisoned." Vileplume nodded, sending orbs of toxic acids hurling towards the enraged beast...
Old August 21, 2011, 01:14:48 PM
Landorus

" Quilava! Infero!" Mira said. Mira also juged by his Voice he must be a guy. Quilava seemed to say somthing to the other pokemon, and they all used A fire attack.
"Oh yeah. Fire type moves get boosted in sunlight." Mira slapped herself on the face for not knowing.
Old August 21, 2011, 01:26:57 PM
Kyurem

The Gyarados writhed in pain, burnt by the blistering heat of the combined moves of Mira's Pokemon, and poisoned by Vileplume's Toxic.

"Vileplume, Venoshock, and Roserade, use Energy Ball..." Lignum commanded. In tandem, the two Grass Pokemon attacked the Gyarados spot on, sending it flying deep into the ocean.

"Is...is that all?" Lignum murmured. The trainers looked in anticipation to see if the Gyarados would re-emerge...
Old August 21, 2011, 01:52:55 PM
Landorus

"Let's keep our guard up. It might reapper again." Mira said. She opened her locket and looked at the picture. Nobody on the ship had the Frozen ice colored eyes. She wanted to meet this person."Everyone, return!" Mira put everyone in their pokeballs. Quilava seemed exausted. "Relax Quilava. Everyone is going to get some rest at my abin." Mira said walking away.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:35:44 PM
Kyurem

"Return, everyone..." Lignum said, calling back his Vileplume and Roserade. He made his way back into the ship, his eyes heavy after just realizing that he was so tired, having been woken up. Watching Mira, he realized that her cabin was substantially closer to his location than his, and he had a bad tendency to fall asleep quickly.

"H-hey, uh, Mira? S-sorry to a-ask...b-but w-would you let me...erm...stop by your cabin...I-I'm sorry, b-but...my cabin's...too far, and I-I'm too tired to go that...far...sorry..."
Old August 22, 2011, 01:27:56 AM
Keldeo

Nanami got up, and walked out of her cabin, before seeing the boy again, the rather girly one. "..Hello there." she called, again.
Revya sighed. "Aw man. I wanted a challengeeeee..." Gallade hit him upside the head, "Would you prefer to be dead, Master Revya?" he told the boy, using Psychic.
Old August 22, 2011, 03:30:00 AM
Zoroark

look out window
"great im on a boat best find someone to talk to-.-"
walks down the boat
Old August 22, 2011, 03:38:13 AM
Keldeo

The captain bumped into Dead, "Ahoy there! One of the finalists, i see?" he chuckled. "'Dey sure are young.."
Old August 22, 2011, 06:50:43 AM
Kyurem

Nanami stared continuously at Lignum, who had already lost track of Mira. He began to lack sense of direction, feel dizzy, feel queasy, have blurry vision, and a headache.

"E-exc-cus-se...m-m-me..." Lignum sputtered, and finally fell to the ground asleep. He had a contented expression on his face, and was too tired to re-awaken.
Old August 22, 2011, 07:38:30 AM
Keldeo

Nanami stared at him, "..He must sleep quite a lot." she sighed, before carrying him off towards her cabin, the closest to her current position, and laid the boy down on her bed, sitting down at the little table, her Maloetta dancing around the room.
Old August 23, 2011, 05:27:03 AM
Zoroark

after see the captain walks into the capin rooms
"someone must be herehmmmm"
Old August 23, 2011, 06:05:20 AM
Kyurem

Lignum felt to slowly awaken, the light from the room blinding his tired eyes. He looked around, only managing to locate a table, a chair, a bed, and something floating around the room. He heard someone say, "Well, looks like you're up." from behind him.

Lignum stretched his arms and attempted to stand up, but his weak legs and quivering stature forced him to sit back down. He dropped his head on the desk again.

"Sorry...I'll be out soon..." Lignum said, actually unsure of who he was talking to.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:06:22 AM
Landorus

"Oh sorry! I was a biit too into trying to help my pokemon. Sorry thats me!"( I was taking a break from computer) Mira sighed and she petted quilava to sleep.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:33:36 AM
Keldeo

Nanami nodded, "..Do what you want. Apparently we're close to our destination." she told Lignum.

Revya had followed Mira, his Keldeo and Gallade also following him.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:39:55 AM
Landorus

"Everyone must be tired. Everyone get a good long rest." Larvesta seemed like she was still full of energy. " You need to rest to." MIra said Larvesta sighed and crawled under some blankets while Mira ajusted her glasses. Gyradoses were hard to get rid of, but they always only attack once.She turned around and saw Revya."Long time no see!"
Old August 23, 2011, 06:42:41 AM
Keldeo

"Yo." Revya waved, while Gallade nodded. "It has been a while, Miss Mira." Keldeo lifted a hoof, as if to say 'Yo.' as well.

Last edited by Roxas; August 23, 2011 at 07:01:13 AM. Reason: Hooves. NEIGH.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:45:49 AM
Landorus

( Also, last I checked, Keludeo's had hoofs :/) "Yo." Mira said back. She Waved back to keludeo. Mira always loved how smart pokemon were.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:58:54 AM
Keldeo

(Oh yeah. Forgot 'bout that.)

Revya looked down at his other four pokeballs. "..Heh. I bet i could beat her in a battle.." he silently thought to himself. "Hey Mira.. I wanna battle you, at some point, 'kay?"
Old August 23, 2011, 07:02:28 AM
Landorus

"Sure! I love an occasinal battle, so thats why I entered." Mira looks at her larvesta.

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 23, 2011 at 07:14:33 AM.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:11:44 AM
Keldeo

(There aren't any levels, just to make it fair.)

Revya smiled, "I can't wait~ I'll probably beat you, considering at least two of my pokemon have a type advantage~" This was true, since Keldeo was a Water/Fighting type, and Flygon was a Ground/Dragon type.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:14:20 AM
Landorus

(okay I'll edit my post)

"I'll be ready in a bit. My pokemon need to rest up." Mira said.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:15:59 AM
Keldeo

"Alright!~" Revya smiled, "A chance to battle one of the best.. I'm so lucky~" he whispered to himself.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:20:06 AM
Landorus

Mira was exicted. it would be fun to battle on of the finalest, even if she neve got to challenge the person, this was her chance! Quilava yawned andjumped onto her arm." Quilava guess what?" Mira told quilava. Quilava turned his head. " We get to battle one of the finalests!" Quilava yipped in complete happiness.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Keldeo

Revya returned Gallade, and smiled at Keldeo. "You ready for one of our toughest battles, Keldeo?" Keldeo nodded.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:42:33 AM
Landorus

Mira's pokemon were all rested up and ready for a good battle." Quilava, you exictied?" Mira asked quilava. Quilava nodded slowly meaning He was, but he was a bit suspisous about somthing. " somethings I just can't understand about pokemon, but pokemon can't understand what human's do somtimes." Mira said to quilava. She looked at theperson in her charm necklace and sighed. She closed to charm necklace and went to tell Revya She was ready.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:52:45 AM
Keldeo

Keldeo was first to see Mira, and walked over to her. Revya then noticed Keldeo walking away, and followed, then saw Mira. "You ready?"
Old August 23, 2011, 07:54:02 AM
Landorus

"Yup! Ready whenever!" Mira said. Quilacva yipped twice.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:02:15 AM
Keldeo

"Okay! Keldeo, get back!" Revya called, and Keldeo stepped behind him. "..Hmm.. Viola, get ready to rock~" he then threw a pokeball, and out came his Flygon.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:04:12 AM
Landorus

" Go, Magmotar!" Magmortar comes out of it's pokeball and get's ready to battle.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:11:06 AM
Keldeo

"Magmortor.. A fire type. Viola.. Hmm.. I don't think i can dig here.. So.." Revya commanded his Flygon to use Draco Meteor. (A move my Flygon knows~)
Old August 23, 2011, 08:14:58 AM
Landorus

*magmotar tries to dodge, but a meteor hit's his cannon and falles over.8
"Magmotar, Fire punch, on it's stomach!" MIra commanded Magomotar, who had gotten up.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:21:01 AM
Keldeo

"Viola, Fly up, to dodge!" Revya commanded. Viola nodded, and flew up, using Fly, and seemed to taunt the Magmortor, in the sky.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:22:39 AM
Landorus

Magmotar got angery So it just Tried to use Hyper beam with it up in the sky.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:40:49 AM
Keldeo

Viola quickly dodged the beam, and flew straight at the large fire type, seemingly grinning.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:48:47 AM
Landorus

Magmotar got hit, unable to doge in time and fainted."return Magmotar." Mira said. Go, Larvest!" Larvesta came out. "Use phychic!"
Old August 23, 2011, 08:56:33 AM
Keldeo

"Viola, get back, quickly!" Revya returned Viola, "..Hmm.. Who should go next.." he wondered, then took out his Bisharp's pokeball, "Piao, get ready to rock!" he then sent out the pokemon, "Use.. Arial Ace!"
Old August 23, 2011, 08:58:44 AM
Landorus

"Larvesta, FLAmethrower! and Hurry!" Larvesta Launched a flamethrower at Bisharp.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:04:00 AM
Keldeo

Piao was hit by the flamethrower, and knocked out in one hit. Type advantages. Gotta love them. "..Return.." Revya sighed, before sending out his Gallade, who bowed. "..It will be a pleasure to battle you, Miss Mira."
Old August 23, 2011, 09:07:47 AM
Landorus

" Larvesta, Acrobatics!" Mira commaned. She learned from somone that teaching a pokemon differnt move types, they had an advantege in battle.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:18:47 AM
Keldeo

"Gallade, Arial Ace, as soon as your opponent comes near!" Revya commanded. Gallade got ready to use Arial Ace, "..Terribly sorry." he would 'say', using Psychic.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:24:43 AM
Landorus

Mira thought for a moment. Quilava Knew what she was thinking to. Gallades were always boys. Her plan couldn't go wrong. LArvesta was very close to gallade with the Acrobatics attack...
Old August 23, 2011, 09:31:11 AM
Keldeo

Gallade slashed at Larvesta, using Arial Ace. "..!" he then realized something.. However, Revya hadn't noticed that Gallades were always male, and Larvesta could be female, and know Attract.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:36:39 AM
Landorus

Larvesta Fainted. "Return larvesta. You did very well." Mira said. "Go, Flareon!" Flareon came out. Mira prayed Attracted wouldn't hit quilava. Quilava was a male, and if gallade attacked flareon... She shivered at the thought. "Flareon, Attract!" Mira Commaned
Old August 23, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
Keldeo

Revya quickly switched Gallade out for Viola, who was a female. "Viola, it's up to you! Earthquake!"
Old August 23, 2011, 10:50:45 AM
Landorus

" Flareon, Jump and Use double team as much as you can!" Mira commaneded. Flareon did as told, but only used it 3 times.
Old August 23, 2011, 11:23:31 AM
Keldeo

"Grrr.. Viola, Draco Meteor! Launch as many meteors as you can!" Revya commanded his Flygon to use Draco Meteor.. And it did. Five meteors flew towards the clones and the real Flareon.
Old August 23, 2011, 12:18:21 PM
Landorus

"Real fllareon and Clone flareons, DODGE!" The real one was the onlyone able to do so. "Shadow ball, Rapid fire!" Mira commaneded.
Old August 23, 2011, 11:20:43 PM
Zoroark

notices battle and watches

Last edited by Dead4life; August 23, 2011 at 11:20:53 PM.
Old August 24, 2011, 02:15:18 AM
Keldeo

"Viola, dodge with Fly! And use Bulldoze!" Revya commanded his Flygon to fly up then flew at Flareon, using Bulldoze, which it did.
Keldeo jumped up and down, excited, then lifted a hoof, as if to say "Can i battle next?"
Old August 24, 2011, 07:56:35 AM
Landorus

Flareon fainted."Alright. Go, Quilava!" Mira said. Although she only had one pokemon left, She had all hope in quilava. He had a deadly move if he switched to Keldeo. "LAVA!" Quilava said, flaming up it's flames.