Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Victory Road Network Support

Notices

Victory Road Network Support Suggestions? Errors? Comments? Questions?

Search this Thread
Old November 17, 2011, 08:02:00 PM
Regigigas

Default PETITION: Manga Discussion Board

Okay, so I made this in the form of a Group a month or so back, but it's become clear to me that this is the better place to put it.

Purpose
To convince the Administrators that We the Users of the forums wish to have a discussion board based on the Manga of the Pokemon series such as Pokemon Adventures (Pokemon Special) and The Electric Tale of Pikachu.

Signing Up
In order to sign up and contribute to this popularity petition, please begin by copying the following statement

Quote:
By copying this to a reply to this thread, I hereby support the effort to have a Discussion Forum of the Manga based on the Pokemon Series in place on Victory Road.
Next, answer the following question:

--What do you like most about either Pokemon Adventures, The Electric Tale of Pikachu, or any other official Manga Series of Pokemon?

Extra Things to Note
--If you sign this petition, you ought to post in the board if it goes through with making. That said, please do not feel obligated to sign this petition if you feel that you are not going to be very active at all on this board. I need people that are interested in the Manga.
--Please do not ask any questions or make any discussion in this thread. If you have any questions or comments on this petition, please VM or PM me.
Old November 18, 2011, 07:48:00 AM
Shaymin

By copying this to a reply to this thread, I hereby support the effort to have a Discussion Forum of the Manga based on the Pokemon Series in place on Victory Road.

--What do you like most about either Pokemon Adventures, The Electric Tale of Pikachu, or any other official Manga Series of Pokemon?

I love how it just brakes away from the show. It was done before s really it is the original 'pokemon' and like they say 'the book is always better than the movie show'. I especially like the whole adventure of it. The stories and battles are awesome. Plus I just like comics.
Old November 18, 2011, 12:23:45 PM
Kyurem

I only read the 1st two volume of Red's journey in the new books, I also read the first Black and White (I am getting Manga books for Christmas.) Anyways I like how the Manga just have a completely different plot than the games or amine. I also like how it is just so creative of a book series.
Old November 18, 2011, 01:52:46 PM
Regigigas

Now that I think about it, I should probably sign this myself.

I'd say I agree with teamplasma on that note, but to be more original, I'd say my favorite part is the freedom it offers. I'm not too great at visualizing what I read, but I'd rather not risk hearing lame voice acting (don't deny it, it's horrible. The Japanese versions of the anime aren't even that fantastic either most of the time).
I want to be shown what happens, but decided for myself how things sound and how people sound when they say things.