Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 14, 2010, 10:34:57 AM
Regigigas

Default When our World Ends.....

.......Another world begins.

The Earth has gone to, quite literally, hell. Most people were reduced to nothing but skin and bone, and most, became the Earth's next rulers..the Xionie, a race of zombies, not brain-eating "aaaah.." sayers, but a group of undead, with a cruel sense of Death over life, kill the living, rule the living, it's all the same to them. They belive the Living, are nothing but last week's trash, and need to be destoried. The reason the Xionie and the Earth's dying? It was all down to us, and one man, Nakumi Erauqs, a man with, as it was called, "Adolf Hitler syndrome" got loads of neuclear weapons, from all over the Earth, and nuked the world to kingdom come. (Or to high hell) Nakumi, before blowing the world up, had created a drug, Xionozine, which led to the creation of the Xionie. The name, Xionie, came from Xion, an anagram of No.i the imaginary number, and the letter X, then "ie" coming from "Isuka Eruaqs" the name of the girl that Xionozine was tested on. Isuka, was only 4, and was Nakumi's daughter. Nakumi then sealed Isuka in a tower, to stop her from kissing anyone, or killing anyone, as the effects of Xionozine are spread that way. Isuka, however, escaped, and created the Xionie after Nakumi blew up the Earth. The last of the Living have a few weapons..a bit of metal, and a lotta plasma. The Living must retake the Earth from the Xionie's rule, and destroy them.
Wrote by Roxas.

Sign-up sheet-
Name-
Age-
Race- (Human, or Xionie?)
Gender- (Male/Female)
Personality- (Be sensible about this. Don't just post "____ is happy all the time and is never mad" or something short like that.)
Backstory- (Not really needed, it would help if ya made one though, for the Xionie, you'd put how you became one.)
Image/Looks- (Also, be sensible with this, don't just post "____ has brown hair and brown eyes. ____ wears a big shirt and small shorts" or something like that.)
Theme Song- (again, not needed, this one is for fun)
Other- (Any other things ya needed.)

Here's mine:
Name-Magnus Unohamae
Age-15
Race-Human
Gender-Male
Personality-Happy most of the time but suffers from a troubled past.When he trys to block it out he can't help but think of his mother who sacraficed so much just for him to survive in this hell forsaken world....
Backstory-Magnus once lived a happy life with his mother Mitsuki who ran a bakery in their hometown,She made the best pies you would've ever tasted.Magnus's father was in the military so he was never home but on a rare ocasion he showed up on the door step and would stay for a few days before going back to the base where he was stationed.When the bombs fell Magnus and his mother managed to survive by staying in the cellar of their bakery, a week or so before this all happened Mitsuki got a call from her husband Gen Magnus's father saying to be prepared for the worst in a groaning type of speech like he had gone mad, when asked what was wrong with him Gen responded "I've seen some things that no one man should ever see, I was even attacked by a little girl! There was something strange about her but in a strange way I feel good....."he then Histarically laughed "Just be prepared for the worst cause when I come home it wont be "A visit".... The phone line then cut off.Back to present day. Screams and moans could be heard from outside from people who had survived, but it didn't sound like they were acting normal. A loud bang as if wood was breaking could be heard from upstairs...Magnus and Mitsuki went to see what it was and they were astonished to see what was in front of them Gen and around 9 other men were there in their in Armor but for what reason? Seven of the men went outside to fight what Gen called "Xionie" while Gen and his 2 most trusted men stood before Magnus. Gen commanded "Take them both downstairs now! I've got something instore for my wife!" he then laughed. Magnus and his mother were thrown down the cobble stone steps leading down to the cellar. Gen and his men tied up Mitsuki and killed her right before Magnus's very eyes, Gen shoving his crest embedded sword into her chest while she screamed in agany until she finally past. They left her hanging there as if she was just a play thing. Gen then pulled out a dagger from behind his right thigh carving a specific emblem into Magnus's left arm."Remember this emblem as you fall to your death in a moment, remember that I am the One.........Gen explained then screamed, "Kill him i'll be leaving to my rightful place, return to me when your done with this worthless mess!" He then vanished in the shadows. Magnus in tears and filled with rage ran to his mother's body holding her one last time, then lifting the crimsoned blade from Mitsuki's chest, He leaped twards the two men killing them horrifically.... As the two warriors lay there gasping for breath and gargling their own blood he finished them both with a slash to the throat. He then walked over to his mother told her "My love shall always be with you, as yours with mine". Not proud of what he had just done Magnus then left into wasteland that was now his only home...
Image-(Since then the carving has healed)
Theme song:
Peaceful-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqbqeSrPjY
Angry or in battle-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HcJRYQnnlc
Other-Magnus carries around his mothers locket it is tied around his blade. He also carries around a pilot light from one of the ovens in his mother's old bakery it reminds him of a happier and simpler time...

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 5, 2010 at 11:15:14 AM.
Old October 14, 2010, 11:06:18 PM
Landorus

Name: Gizamimi
Race: Human
Personality: She's very quiet most of the time, but she's always alert. Barely a twitch escapes her notice, which is very useful in battle. She thinks of anyone she befriends as family, and would give her life to protect them. However, many of those "family members" were killed and/or transformed by the Xionie, so she's not quite sure whom she can trust anymore.

Backstory: Gizamimi was a strange girl. Since birth, her left ear had been oddly shaped. It was crowned with 3 spikes. Her father was afraid that this was a bad omen, but her mother convinced him to give this child of theirs a chance. He regretted this decision, however, when the Xionie attacked them. It'd been just after the nuclear bomb had hit their town. They'd hid in the basement when it'd happened, and when they came out, the Xionie were waiting for them. Gizamimi had been only five, so she hadn't understood why these weird men were attacking them, but she'd understood that they meant trouble. Her mother had told to go back into the basement and hide, so she'd done so. She hadn't waited five minutes, however, when she'd heard an agonized scream. Her mother had been killed. She heard her father's despaired cry, and the sound of steel against steel, and a sound that'd made her blood run cold. The sound of approaching footsteps. She'd looked around for something to defend herself with, and had grabbed an old walking stick, when the Xionie came through the basement door. They'd attacked her without a second thought, but Giza was ready for them. Somehow, she'd blocked the first attack with the old walking stick, and the blade of the long sword the Xionie held had gotten stuck in the wood. Gizamimi had pulled the sword out of the stick, and, somehow, she'd killed the two men in seconds. Remembering the cries she'd heard earlier, she ran to the door. Her mother lay, still as the grave, barely five feet in front of her. Her father was still fighting one of the Xionie. Giza had run to her mothers side, crying. She had sat there for what seemed like forever. Then, a voice spoke:
"You did this..."
Gizamimi looked up. There was her father, standing with his sword in his hand. He'd been pointing it at Giza.
"What?" she'd asked, puzzled.
"You did this! YOU brought them here! YOU killed Terresa!"
Gizamimi was silent. She'd never heard her father talk like this. He was still ranting, pacing and swinging his sword around.
" I told her, I said that she was a bad omen, I KNEW we should've gotten rid of her!!"
Gizamimi felt something cold press into her fingers. Her mothers locket had somehow been placed in her hand.
"Get out."
Giza looked up. "What?"
"GET OUT, YOU ACURSED CHILD! YOU MANGY RAT!! YOU....."
What followed was several curses and insults that would have shamed a sailor. Gizamimi was quick to run.
"AND DON'T COME BACK, YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!!"
Gizamimi ducked into the nearest alley. in her left hand was the sword she'd claimed from that Xionie. In her right, was a small, silver locket. It was shaped like a teardrop, and had a small peice of turquoise in the center. Gizamimi put the locket around her neck, held her sword firmly, and walked on, away from her dead mother, away from her raging father, away from the happiness and love that had been in her life, until now.

Her hair hides her left ear.    

EDIT: I drew a Chibi version    

Theme song: At peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6J_LhuaGs
In battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqP...eature=related
Sad/Really Relaxed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrf4l3t9zqM
Other: Gizamimi sometimes has nightmares about her father yelling at her. She also carries a dagger in her right boot, in case of emergencies.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 15, 2010 at 04:47:55 PM.
Old October 15, 2010, 08:35:58 AM
Keldeo

Name- Destiny
Age- 9
Race- Human
Gender- Male, even though he doesn't look it.
Personality- Destiny, as his name says, belives in destiny. He is also very opimistic about the future, even when it seems hard, and also is normally pretty happy..But it's all a trick, he really is thinking of his memories of his parents and sister, Rika, dying thanks to the Xionie, and Rika becoming a Xionie..He normally crys when no-ones around, remembering about Rika. If no-one is there, he will also might try to stab himself, with anything sharp he can find, to join his sister. He can really be happy too, at times.
Backstory- Destiny came from a family of 4, his parents, him, and Rika. Rika and his parents, as I earlyer said, were murdered by the Xionie, and Rika even became one. Destiny fled the family home with his family sword, a blue bladed saber, with a small black keychain, of the Earth, and a small photo of his family on his 7th birthday, when his sister tried to murder him.
Image-
Theme Song- Emo- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4R1D...safe_search=on
Normal/Happy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sA9...safe_search=on
Other- Destiny has no last name..Or HAD no last name..It'll be revealed when Destiny and co. Meet Rika for the first time.

And Rika
Name- Rika Tange (That is Destiny's real last name)
Age- Desesased. Died at the age of 12 (Or however you spell it..)
Gender- Female
Race- Xionie
Personality- Rika is very cruel..and quiet about plans... She enjoys watching the Living suffer, and die. She also wants to finish what she started, and kill Destiny, to make him one of the Xionie, to be with her, as her second in command. Back when she was alive, she was very very girly..And loved her brother, to the point of protecting him from the Xionie, even if she became one of them.
Backstory- She was killed by the Xionie, and became one. She tried to kill Destiny, to make him one of them..But he escaped.
Image-
Theme Song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlgF...safe_search=on
Other- Rika is Destiny's sister, who was killed by the Xionie. She is also one of the Highest Ranking Xionie, after Isuka.
It turns out i have a little longer than i thought, plus the PSP's internet..Woo!.

Last edited by Roxas; October 18, 2010 at 08:11:35 AM.
Old October 15, 2010, 10:00:26 AM
Landorus

I'm here, but we might want to wait for MWM.
Old October 15, 2010, 10:02:47 AM
Keldeo

Yeah, let's. By the way..I'm tempted to make a story of the RP, but..Should i use the characters we have, or just some new ones, with Destiny and Rika making little cameos/Having roles?
Old October 15, 2010, 10:41:49 AM
Landorus

I'd use the charecters we have, but that's just my opinion.
Old October 15, 2010, 03:07:31 PM
Regigigas

Ok I think we can start with maybe one more person but we'll see within the next day or two ok, and Idno you might wanna put a link to your character's theme song so other people can hear it and also put your picture in a spoiler since it's quite large.
Old October 15, 2010, 05:30:10 PM
Landorus

Fix'd (sorry, pressed "Quote" instead of "edit"), Made some edits to my backstory as well.

Name: Idno (duh)

Race: Human

Backstory: Idno was a bit of a problem child before the world blew up. He didn't have many friends, and he didn't talk much, but what he did say was usually vulgar and hurtful. When the world exploded, Idno was saved from the blast because he was crying out of anger in his panic room in his basement. When he heard the explosion, he got out after the noise settled down to see his family dying in front of the door. While Idno was Drowning in guilt a Xionie Lieutenant named Croajun put his family out of their misery and gave Idno a nasty gash on is arm. Since then, Idno has sworn revenge on the Xionie for killing his family. He was later picked up by a scientist named The Inventor who raised him until one of the scientists blew up The Inventor's lab and framed Idno. Idno has been a street urchin living on the lam ever since.

Personality: Idno has a very fragile pride and can explode at the slightest hint of an insult. He is also extremely violent and likes to use cruel and unusual means to torture and kill his enemies. He also likes to see things slowly collapse and/or burn to the ground.

Image/Looks: Idno is pretty tall and sightly overweight. He has a huge scar on his left forearm where Croajun cut it open. He has a great stature for combat, but one of he worst runners in the country of his age.

Theme song: "Without a Fight," by Hoobastank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5x3TzwF654

Other: His weapon of Choice is any kind of long sword, but he also loves heavy weaponry and will jump at any shotgun or Missile launcher he finds

Replacement pic    

(This'll serve as a replacement before I find a good picture)

Last edited by Idno58; November 26, 2010 at 07:53:18 AM.
Old October 15, 2010, 10:56:00 PM
Landorus

I had an idea for another Xionie.

Note: This is just a suggestion. If no one likes this guy, I will delete him.

Name: Capricorn Erlade
Race: Xionie
Personality: He is quick, cunning, and ruthless. He can be rash at times, however, especially when his daughter is involved.

Backstory: Capricorn became a Xionie back some 8 or so years ago, when the Xionie attacked his family. His wife, Terresa, Had already been slain, and he was about to finish it off, when his daughter burst out of the celler, dragging a long-sword behind her. The moment he turned to look at her, the Xionie he was fighting stepped behind him, and thrust it's sword through him. Capricorn had turned on it so fast, he slayed it by accident. He then realized that he wasn't dead. Even though the Xionie's sword had nearly run him through, he hadn't been killed. He had become one of them. When he turned to face his dead wife, he found the girl beside her, weeping. Now, Capricorn had never really liked his daughter, but now, with her mother dead, and the fact that he was no longer even human, he despised her even more. A single thought began to spin through his head:
"You did this."
The notion spread through him, taking hold of his mind, banishing every other thought.
"You did this! YOU broght them here! YOU KILLED TERRESA!"
This made him so angry, that he wasn't sure what to do. He paced about, swinging his sword about dangerously. When his daughter finally got over the shock that had paralized her when her father had shouted, she bolted.
"AND DON'T COME BACK, YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!!!!
When the girl disapeared, Capricorn felt some satisfaction. He was certian that the stupid girl wouldn't live for too much longer, seeing how she was still just a young child.
Eight or so years later, however he learned that she was indeed still alive. Still blaming her for the death of his wife, he teamed up with Rika, the second-most powerfull Xionie, to get his revenge on his daughter, Gizamimi.

Image/Looks: He has olive-colored skin, Black hair that stickes out in all directions, and a scar running across his left cheek. He wears an old camo top, which is stained with blood in the back, black jeans, and hiking boots. He is somewhat muscular, and wears an old sword case (can't remember what it's called at the moment) on a black leather belt around his waist.
Theme song: can't think of anything.
Other: He's named his sword "Giza's Death", hoping the name will bring him luck in doing what he named it for.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 15, 2010 at 10:56:45 PM.
Old October 16, 2010, 02:07:28 AM
Keldeo

It actually looks pretty good. Another Xionie would be pretty good.
Old October 16, 2010, 08:26:14 AM
Landorus

Hmm? I can make another character? *eyes glimmer*

OKAY:

Name: Croajun
Race: Artificial Xionie Prototype
Gender Identity: Male
Personality: Is fully based on logic and has no room for emotion. The closest thing he has to emotion is his wits and heartless behavior.

Backstory: Nobody knows anything about Croajun, except for the fact that he was created in a science lab by an unknown Scientist who worked with Nakumi while testing Xionoxine. All we know about his creator is his emblem burned into his chest.

Looks/Appearance: As a Xionie prototype, he is less human than the other Xionie. He has pale green skin and bones made of a stretchy material Similar to the kind of rubber you see in bouncy balls or stretchy lizards. Due to this, he can stretch his limbs to inhuman proportions but has trouble standing erect. His physical stature is more like a monkey than of a human; he is always slouching and his arms are very long compared to the rest of his body.

Theme song: Supporting Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYnkOF7V7E

Other: Croajun can twist his hands and feet into solid blade-like appendages that he uses as weapons. His rubbery stature makes him unable to use heavier weapons like axes and two-handed swords, so if he must have a weapon, he usually takes a small dagger or a Glock.
Old October 17, 2010, 04:04:52 AM
Keldeo

Looks alright to me. Shall we start soon?
Old October 17, 2010, 07:42:56 AM
Landorus

Sure. Let's do this thing.
Old October 17, 2010, 08:29:45 AM
Keldeo

I'll start..
(Destiny's side, somewhere in the city, near the Tower ruins.)
Destiny was in a fight, fighting a few Xionie, and losing.."Help!" he shouted, in case there was anyone who was actually alive there to help him..then continued slashing Xionie from all derections somewhere in the body, aiming for the upper body.
(Rika's side now..Tower ruins)
Rika was in the ruins of the tower, grinning, she had sent the wave of Xionie after Destiny, in an effort to kill him, and was actually grinning because it was working. "Hey..Capricorn, where's your daughter?" she asked Capricorn, with an evil smile.

Last edited by Roxas; October 17, 2010 at 08:42:35 AM.
Old October 17, 2010, 10:52:45 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn's side) "I believe she is close, Rika." He replied, a small smile on his own face, "Very close....."
(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi had been watching the battle from afar, trying to decide whether or not to assist the boy being attacked, when the cry for help came. "Well, I guess that settles it." she muttered to herself, starting toward the swarm of Xionie. She wasn't far from the battle now, and was drawing closer. When she was no more then five feet away, she drew her sword, drawing the attention of the two Xionie nearest to her. Taking advantage of their surprise, she deftly sliced both their heads off, then shoved the bodies into two others, knocking them off balance. She then ran her sword through a Xionie that had been attempting to sneak up behind her. Giza turned her head, looking for the boy she'd seen earlier. She thought she might ought to say something to him, but thought better of it. Time for introductions later. She thought, slicing another Xionie in two.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 17, 2010 at 10:53:18 AM.
Old October 17, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny's side..)
Destiny turned round, and saw Gizamimi, helping him, then stabbed a Xionie in the face, grabbed his Saber back out of the Xionie's face, and slashed a Xionie that was behind him.

(Rika's side) "Hey..Isn't that her..Helping..Little brother.." she pointed to Gizamimi, slashing the Xionie, helping Destiny, then ran out of the ruins, towards the battle, to help her army of Xionie, and shouted "Hey, Capricorn, Let's go and kill them BOTH."
Old October 17, 2010, 12:01:27 PM
Landorus

Capricorn's side) "Yes, Let's" Smiled Capricorn, following Rika out of the ruins.
(Gizamimi's side) Nearly all of the Xionie were slain. Only about ten of them were left.....nine.....eight.....seven.... one by one, Gizamimi sliced, skewered, and beheaded the remaining Xionie. In the corner of her eye, she saw the boy, also killing whatever he could reach. He's not a bad fighter. She thought, cracking open the head of another Xionie. When she turned to kill off whatever Xionie were left, she saw two people running out of the ruined tower. One was a girl with eyes and hair similar to the boys, and a man with olive skin and black hair. She recognized the man immediately, and the sight of him made her blood run cold. Father.....

(By the way, How do you pronounce "Xionie"?
Old October 17, 2010, 12:09:41 PM
Keldeo

("She-on-ee")

(Destiny's side)
Destiny was busy, hacking and slashing Xionie, until there was a few left, then turned around, to see how the girl who helped him was doing, and in the distance, saw Capricorn, and Rika..then froze.."Rika..What..is she doing here..!?" he dropped his Blue Saber..
(Rika's side) "Hey..Capricorn..they've spotted us.." Rika smiled evilly, at the sight of Destiny freezing, and began laughing evilly, seeing the Blue Saber laying beside him, on the ground.
Old October 17, 2010, 12:22:23 PM
Landorus

(Idno's side) "Eh? What's with all the noise?" Idno mutters. "Sounds interesting." He walks towards the commotion, to find two kids fending off a hoard of Xionie. Even though Idno is quite the Narcissist, he has a sense of justice. He lets out a battle cry and charges head-on towards the wave. Noticing his presence, everyone involved dodges to the side to avoid his charge. Perfect. He thinks. He deftly feints left and pivots right to grab one of the Xionie's spears. He wrenches it out of its hand, kicks it over, and stabs it in the forehead. Then, after screaming yet another battle cry, he swings his spear like a madman, cutting up Xionies to the right and decapitating Xionies to the left. After all of them Have been eliminated, he stands and declares, "...I'm hungry..."

(Croajun's side) "Oh, dear, I never would have suspected this..." he says after the mauling of Rika's underlings. Croajun was hanging from the ceiling the whole time, watching the massacre along with Capricorn and Rika...

(sorry I was late, mom made me entertain my brother)

Last edited by Idno58; October 17, 2010 at 12:23:20 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 12:32:45 PM
Regigigas

Magnus had been wandering the wasteland for sometime without seeing anything, not even the lingering smell of death was in the air. He could see a fairly big city off in the distance which was destroyed beyond belief but seemed as if it was still functioning with life. As Magnus walked along the ravaged paths of the city he couldn't help but look for some food and supplies while he was here. A very small shop called "Offpull" was right in front of him, to Magnus's surprise the small shop was completely fine and intact as if the bombs never even came within quarters of it which seemed strange because the rest of the city was in ruins and roaming with Xionie. While he rumaged through the shop Magnus heard screams for help not thinking much of it at first but the screams grew louder which brought him back to his senses. "I have to go help this person in need!" As Magnus began to leave the shop a Xionie jumped out of the darkness and leaped at him. Without hesitation Magnus killed the Xionie with a slash to the throat leaving it to choke in it's own blood. As he ran through the city looking for the boy who called out for help Magnus found the boy although not alone he was with a girl who looked about Magnus's age if not a little younger. They were fighting Xionie in the ruins of what looked to be a tall tower, it looked as if their defenses were falling and more swarms of Xionie were coming by the moment so Magnus leaped into battle. Slashing left and right knocking anything over that was in his way Magnus killed numerous Xionie but they still kept coming, "Good thing were all fighting together, because I know any of us alone wouldn't stand a chance." He said to himself while finishing what seemed to be the last swarm of Xionie. In a never ending pile of bodys Magnus walked over to the two people and introduced himself: "Hi i'm Magnus Unohamae, my mothers dead, I hate my father, and i'm a nice guy besides my flaws it's nice to meet you guys."....... in all of this he couldn't help but notice a boy standing alone who also helped fight the Xionie. "What was up with those two people especially the one who looked like you?" he asked the younger boy.

(Sorry i'm late I was baby sitting my cousins kids this weekend but i'll be here from now on, and also I was thinking about playing as Magnus's father Gen also you guys think thats a good idea since everyone else is doing two characters.)

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 17, 2010 at 12:44:44 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 12:50:43 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
("She-on-ee")
(Thanks)

(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi stood like a statue, petrified by the site of her father. What few Xionie were left had been slain by two others that had sprung out of nowhere. One came up to her, and said something, presumably introducing himself, but Giza barely heard him "Nice to meet you." she said absently.
(Capricorn's side) Capricorn continued to follow Rika through the ruined tower towards his daughter. Now that he was closer, he saw Gizamimi had grown quite beautiful in the eight years since he'd seen her. She looked so much like her mother.... For one, terrible moment, Capricorn had second thoughts about killing his daughter. The moment quickly passed, however, and he continued to climb down the tower, a mad gleam in his eyes.
Old October 17, 2010, 12:53:45 PM
Keldeo

(there was 3, if you meant with Destiny, and 2, if ya meant Rika and Capricorn)
(Destiny's side)
Destiny was frozen with, either fear, or something that doesn't even have words to explain it, his Blue saber on the ground beside him.

(Rika's side) Rika jumped onto a rock, and clapped at Destiny, Gizamimi and Idno's efforts. "Well-done.." she said, sarcasicly, "Hey Little Brother, who are your little friends!?"
Old October 17, 2010, 01:01:29 PM
Landorus

(Idno's side) Hearing Rika's remark fueled Idno's rage. "Hey, You! Who do you think you are, you little brat!? Why don't you come down here and see how 'little' we are!?"

(Croajun's side) Croajun appears behind Rika and starts something with Idno. "Heh-heh. I don't think the master would allow that sort of behavior, young man. Why don't you shut up for a while so we can get on with plans, hm?"
Old October 17, 2010, 01:45:43 PM
Regigigas

"You're his sister! That explains the resemblence but you have no right to cause any problems with us!" Magnus yelled out running in front of Destiny in case Rika tried something. "I know we've all just met but I feel like i've known you forever and i'll protect you all until the end!" He then drew his sword and waited for a movement from Rika.

(Oh and I put up a banner it's not the best but it's pretty cool i'll make a better one within the next few weeks that'll be awesome!)

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 17, 2010 at 01:47:45 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 01:57:39 PM
Landorus

The remark from Rika brought Gizamimi out of the sort of trance she'd been in upon seeing her father. Gripping her sword even tighter, she looked up at Rika, while at the same time, trying to keep one eye on her father, who was still picking through the tower ruin. "Okay, I've got two questions for you: first, Who exactly are you, and second, what is my father doing here?"

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 21, 2010 at 04:06:02 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 02:03:08 PM
Landorus

(Croajun's side) "And why, exactly, should we tell you, Girl?"
Old October 17, 2010, 02:19:31 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi's side)"Why shouldn't you? What do you have to lose by telling me?"

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 17, 2010 at 02:19:59 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 02:24:53 PM
Landorus

(Croajun's side) "..uegh... Gee, Capricorn, Your Daughter sure is a bullheaded wench, isn't she?"
Old October 17, 2010, 02:37:08 PM
Landorus

(Capricorn's side) "Yes, I suppose she is..."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 17, 2010 at 02:37:25 PM.
Old October 17, 2010, 02:53:52 PM
Landorus

(Idno's side) "Alright, enough of this crap! Either you tell us what the heck's going on or I'll shove this stick into your throat so hard you'll taste nothing but your own blood for months!"
Old October 18, 2010, 08:16:14 AM
Keldeo

(Rika's side) "Hey..calm down.." she smiled, "We, are people that we doubt you need to know..since we may the be last people you meet..while alive.." she took out her blade, Corrupted Ultima, a sword with a small jeweled eye in the hilt, and a eye in the blade, the blade itself being a dull shade of black. "We wouldn't want to spoil your last minutes of life..would we, Capricorn?"

(Destiny's side)
The last remark from Rika seemed to effect him more than the rest, instead of getting annoyed, he just dropped to his knees, and cried..remembering the happy times, wishing they'd come back to him..but still trying to keep a stright face.

Last edited by Roxas; October 18, 2010 at 08:16:59 AM.
Old October 18, 2010, 09:16:21 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn's Side) "No," Capricorn replied, "we most certainly wouldn't.." He then drew his sword, A weapon so black, It almost appeared that it was made out of the shadows itself. When the sunlight shone on the flat of the blade, the words 'Giza's Death' were clearly visible.
(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi heard the boy crying. If Rika attacks him, she thought, then he won't be able to defend himself. She moved closer to him, her sword at the ready. When her father pulled out his sword, she clearly saw the words engraved on it: 'Giza's Death' Figures... she thought, ready to face whichever of the three came at her first.
Old October 18, 2010, 09:27:01 AM
Keldeo

(Rika hasn't really introduced herself..)

(Destiny's side)
Destiny looked up, and saw Gizamimi, protecting him, then grabbed his Blue Saber, and got ready..to defend himself. "Hey..What's your name?" he asked Gizamimi, wiping tears away.

(Rika's side)
"Oh, Cute..Are you going to protect Little Brother?" Rika laughed "I'm afraid you won't be enough..Not on your own..Not even with Little Brother.." she crossed her arms, and nodded to Capricorn, to begin the attack.
Old October 18, 2010, 09:40:27 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(Rika hasn't really introduced herself..)
(Oops..)

(Capricorn's side)He nodded at Rika's unspoken order, then began his advance on his daughter.
(Gizamimi's side) "My name is Gizamimi" She introduced, not taking her eyes off the advancing Xionie, "And, may I ask yours?"

(Do you think we should wait for Idno And MWM before we start the battle?)
Old October 18, 2010, 09:56:27 AM
Keldeo

(Probably..)
(Destiny's side) "I'm Destiny, and SHE is my sister..Rika" he pointed to Rika with his free hand, and ran beside Gizamimi, sword held up, but still shaking.
(Rika's side) "Hey..Capricorn..I want to see them suffer.." she smiled, her blade shining in whatever light there was.. "Hey Little Brother..Ready to join us, the new rulers of your world?"
Old October 18, 2010, 11:18:08 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi's Side) "No one is going to join you, not while I'm here! Nice to meet you, Destiny."
(Capricorn's Side) "Silence girl, before I silence you myself!"
Old October 18, 2010, 11:31:20 AM
Landorus

(Idno's side)
"I'm not just gonna sit here searching for food while a fight's goin' on." Idno remarks. "Uh.. my name is Idno." He picks up two longswords stolen from the Xionie and enters a battle stance. "You could call me.. a... weapons specialist. I can use anything that can be shot, swung, or stabbed." He smirks, content with his clever remark. "I'll be ready to beat the crap out of anything that's causing trouble."

(Croajun's side) "I don't think we're being fair enough to these children. According to my calculations, now, telling them our plans will result no change in the outcome." He faces outside the tower. "Or my plan, anyway. Our plan couldn't be more simple!" Croajun declares to the Humans. "It's to get rid of you dimwits, of course. Oh, and ruling the world wouldn't be a half-bad bonus, either..."
Old October 18, 2010, 12:25:32 PM
Keldeo

(Rika's side) "And what do you think you can do to stop us?" she smiled cruelly "You'll be dead soon enough.." (I'm bored..)
Old October 18, 2010, 12:28:47 PM
Landorus

(Idno's side) "Huh? Where's that ninja person? The one that was all heroic and stuff? Did he bail?"

(Croajun) "Enough of this nonsense! I demand we rip them to shreds NOW!"
Old October 18, 2010, 12:45:44 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi's side) "The only one that'll be ripped to shreds is you, Green Skin!"
(Capricorn's side) "I thought I told you to be SILENT!!!"
Old October 18, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
Regigigas

(Uhmmm.....you guys it would be better if you didn't just post a sentence and actually put more into it atleast four to five sentences please.)
"Shut up you don't talk to her like that, or else you'll have to deal with me!" Magnus then charged in front of everybody making sure he was in front. "You will not hurt my friends! Not even if I die in the process!" He then pulled out his mothers locket and wrapped it around his fist. In a low tone you could hear the faint sound of his voice speaking the words "Forgive me......" as he made his way even farther in front he turned around and introduced himself now that everyone was aware."My name is Magnus Unohamae it's very nice to meet you all. I'd like you guys to know that I trust the three of you with my life as of now and I hope you trust me with yours." Magnus then drew out his sword that he titled "Mother" which gleamed with gold and was dripping with crimson blood that was permanantley stained to his blade." Everybody ready yourselves this won't be easy!"......
Old October 18, 2010, 02:18:12 PM
Landorus

(Idno's side) "LET'S DO THIS THING!" Idno tries to leap up into the tower but forgot his physical status. "Grr...." he mumbled, embarrassed, "Why don't you guys come down here?" His rage is building from the humiliation.

(Croajun's side) "Stupid humans! You almost make me laugh! I'll test your skills, for you amuse me..!" Croajun careens off of the tower platform and lands next to Magnus. "You're the most comical of the bunch, kid! Your stereotypical heroism makes it all the more delicious to taste your defeat..." He then attempts a stab with a twisted arm-spear....
Old October 18, 2010, 02:40:15 PM
Regigigas

Magnus then leaped over Croajun causing him to miss his attack. "Whats even more comical is that you can't even land a decent attack on me! Imagine what your friends up there think of you, your just a joke in their eyes! Idno try to get him from behind!" Magnus then leaped at Croajun attempting a Slanted Slash towards his arm......

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 18, 2010 at 02:41:54 PM.
Old October 18, 2010, 02:54:27 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Heh! Gladly! HHHREAAAH!!" Idno lets out (yet another) battle cry as he quickly double-stabs Croajun in the back, while Magnus cuts off his arm. Now Croajun stands there with blades sticking out of his chest. Idno kicks Croajun over and readies his cigarette lighter...

(Croajun) "I don't think so, young man!"
Much to the group's surprise, Croajun leaps straight up and swings his rubbery arm wildly, creating tornado-like forces that knock the party off balance and swipe away Idno's lighter. "I'm a Zombie, don't you remember!? You can't kill me!" Croajun takes a deep breath and all of his wounds close, then puts his severed arm to his stub and they reconnect. Suddenly, Idno notices something...

(Idno again) "Wait... that emblem on his chest... Aww, crap, how come I didn't see it before!? No, you can't..! It's impossible!"

(Croajun) "I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, boy; but you four are gonna pay for standing up against the Xionie empire! Capricorn! Rika! Come down here and assist me!"

Last edited by Idno58; October 18, 2010 at 02:54:58 PM.
Old October 18, 2010, 03:06:47 PM
Regigigas

"Whats wrong Idno? What does the emblem mean?" Magnus then thrusted his sword at the emblem on Croajun's chest. "The Xionie empire is nothing compared to us we'll destroy anything you put in our way!"
Old October 18, 2010, 03:18:11 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "That emblem isn't a weakness.... it's like a copyright sort of thing. This guy's creator.. was my foster father."

(Croajun) "Eh? Oh! I remember you now, you little pest! Yes, you were the one who destroyed the laboratory! Ehihihihihihi! Yes, the look on your face when Master found out! It was priceless!" Croajun pulled out the sword and thrust it back at Magnus. "Now, If you wouldn't mind, I COULD USE SOME HELP OVER HERE!"
Old October 18, 2010, 03:33:42 PM
Regigigas

"Ughhhhhh!!!" Magnus tried blocking the sword with its case luckily he moved just at the right time and got the blade exactly in its holster but in the process a small gash was left on his shoulder. "I'm fine, i'm not really hurt but what does he mean your the one who destroyed the laboratory! And for that matter how was he created!"

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 18, 2010 at 03:34:14 PM.
Old October 18, 2010, 03:39:15 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Well, long story short I was framed for that, by I don't know who, and, well, I was kind of kept in the dark about how he was created, but I know it had something to do with Xioxine, or whatever that stuff's called." Idno thinks fast. "Quick, does anyone here have any explosives or fire? If we can't cut him, we might as well melt him!"
Old October 18, 2010, 03:46:48 PM
Regigigas

"Here take this it's an old burner from one of the ovens in my mothers old bakery it should still work i'm positive! Heres the plan i'll go and take him on from behind so he's atleast distracted for a minute or two and you do what you need to with the burner! GO!!!" Magnus then draws his blade and leaps at Croajun with a flurry of slashes hoping to get a few good hits in.....
Old October 18, 2010, 03:50:34 PM
Landorus

(Capricorn's side) Capricorn had just finished climbing down the tower ruins, when he heard Croajun's call to him and Rika. He smiled maliciously. "I'm coming." he replied. He hadn't taken one step, however, when he found his path blocked...

(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi had also heard Green Skin's call, and immediately went to block her father's way. She moved very fast, and blocked her Father's way before he could join the battle not far off. "Not so fast, old man. Aren't you forgetting something?"

(Capricorn) "Well, you've got some nerve, just stepping in front of me like that. Not a very smart move."

(Gizamimi) "And I suppose you think you're any smarter?"

(Capricorn) "You watch your tongue, young lady!"

(Gizamimi) "I'd rather not. It's quite difficult, and it makes one look silly."

(Capricorn) "Okay, I've been patient so far, but my patience is running thin." They stood, looking at each other for a few minutes, then Capricorn swung his sword, attempting to behead her.

(Gizamimi) She saw it coming, however, and easily blocked it.

The two then proceeded to stab, swing, and parry. Once, Capricorn feinted, then attempted to stab Giza in the heart. It was too late to block with her sword, so she did the only option left to her, she turned her body, so the sword tip plunged not into her chest, but into her left arm. She winced, but did not cry out.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 18, 2010 at 03:52:25 PM.
Old October 19, 2010, 09:12:27 AM
Keldeo

(Hey! don't start the huge fight without me dood!~ Destiny can't fight Rika yet..For plot reasons)

(Rika) "Hey! Destiny! What's up!? Are you scared to fight me, even when your friends are fighting!? Are you a coward!?" she laughed, and slashed at Destiny with the sword, and cut a gash in his arm, that began bleeding, a LOT.
(Destiny) "Aaah!" he gripped his arm, and started crying, his tears falling on his blade, then attacked, weakly. and missed, on purpose, he didn't want to take the only family he had left, Xionie or not, out of his life.. "Why..Why do you have to be a Xionie!? Why..can't you be big sister again..the kind and loving sister.." (Flashback time..For my next post)
Old October 19, 2010, 09:33:07 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi heard the conversation between Rika and Destiny. Rika won't hesitate to kill him. She thought, while blocking another of Capricorn's strokes. Her mind raced. Then, an idea coming to her, she blocked another of Capricorn's strokes, and shoved him so hard, he fell over. Then, in one fluid motion, she drew the dagger from her right boot, and then threw it with all her might at Rika. She couldn't see if it had hit it's mark, because Capricorn had gotten to his feet again, and he was ever angrier than before. Even if I did hit Rika, She thought, still blocking and parrying, it won't kill her. The dagger isn't long enough to reach her heart....
Old October 19, 2010, 09:43:36 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika was too busy taunting Destiny that she didn't see the dagger coming, then noticed it when she went to slash him again.. "What...?" she noticed it was in her right arm, the one holding the sword..and as the pain of it embedding itself in her arm went around her body, she cried out in pain, dropping her own sword. (Flashback) Rika was sitting in the living room, on Destiny's 7th birthday, "Hey, little brother? What do you think i got you this year?" she giggled, and handed him a small box, with a blue ribbon tied around it. "I don't know..Big sis!" he unwrapped it, and found a small keychain, a black keychain, with a small black globe on it, and smiled "Thanks Sis!" (End of first flashback) (By the way..The living version of Rika has a high, giggly voice, like a teenage girl's voice, while normal rika's got an evil, icy, cruel tinge to it.
Old October 19, 2010, 10:13:38 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi heard Rika's cry, and, after attempting a feint at Capricorn, she turned to look. That was her mistake....
(Capricorn's side) Capricorn also heard Rika's cry of pain, but he only spared her a glance. When Giza turned to look, he saw his chance to strike. The way she turned, her wounded arm was unprotected. he stepped to the side, and slashed at her arm again.
(Gizamimi's side) Gizamimi did cry out in pain this time. the slash made the cut in her arm longer. It now ran down to her elbow, making it about 6 inches long. She turned back to Capricorn, and thrust toward his hand.
(Capricorn's side) This sudden attack caught Capricorn off guard, and he dropped his sword to pull his hand back. Idgit. He cursed himself.
(Gizamimi's side) She knocked the sword out of Capricorn's reach, then held the sword up to his throat.
(Capricorn's side) "Do it."
(Gizamimi's side).... But she couldn't. She just couldn't. Instead, she plunged her sword into his left arm (which, in his case, was his sword arm).
(Capricorn) "Why..... Why didn't you...."
(Gizamimi) "Get in the way of me and my friends again, and, believe me, I will not hold back." She then reached up, and hit his head with the hilt of her sword. Capricorn dropped, senseless, to the ground.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 20, 2010 at 07:27:31 AM.
Old October 19, 2010, 10:32:55 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika collapsed, blood pouring out of her, with Destiny trying to help her..Or, for a little bit.
(Destiny) "...!?" he noticed the dagger in Rika's arm before she did, and turned to see Gizamimi fighting, and saw the cut in her get longer from Capricorn, then saw Capricorn drop to the ground, and ran over to her, clutching his gash with his left hand. "Giza! Was it you that threw the dagger at Rika..? Can you help me..Help her.." he began to cry "Don't let her die.."
Old October 19, 2010, 10:42:57 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Destiny.." She looked down at the crying boy. " I... She was about to.... Come on, let me look." She went over to Rika. The dagger did more damage than she thought it would. Giza carefully removed the dagger from her arm, then pulled some strips of fabric from her pocket, wrapping it around the wound. "There," she said at last, "that should do it." She then turned to Destiny, reaching into her pocket, again. "What about you? Are you alright?
Old October 19, 2010, 11:05:48 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny showed her his arm, the gash on his arm was still bleeding, the blood strikling down his arm, and onto the ground below, his hand was also bloody, as well as his Blue Saber. "I'll be fine..as long as we don't run into anymore Xionie..Right?" he smiled.
Old October 19, 2010, 11:13:40 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) She smiled back, then carefully wiped away the blood. Then, she pulled a fresh cloth from her pocket, and wrapped it around the gash."All the same, better be safe then sorry." She said, tying the ends of the cloth together.
Old October 19, 2010, 11:23:43 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "Thanks.." he looked at Rika, and wondered what would have happened if she hadn't of been a Xionie..Hadn't of killed so many people.."Hey..Giza..How old are you?" he asked her, since he wondered.
Old October 19, 2010, 11:26:09 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "I'm 13... I think. I've lost track of time quite a bit these past few years" She replied, standing up. "And, how old are you?"
Old October 19, 2010, 11:29:49 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "I'm nine years old." he showed her a picture, with a smaller version of him, a less evil-looking version of Rika, a woman with long flowing hair, like his and Rika's, and a tall, bulky man, with no hair, what-so-ever, with "Happy birthday Destiny!" written near the bottom. "This was my family..Two years ago.." he thought back to the time, which was explained in the flashback, Rika gave him the keychain that's on his saber..
Old October 19, 2010, 11:42:50 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "I guess this'll work as well as anything." Idno approaches Croajun and lights the burner... but there isn't enough gas to start the flame! Thinking quick, Idno picks up a Scimitar from an inanimate Xionie and says "Hey, over here, ya monkey!" As Croajun turns to face Idno, Idno cuts off Croajun's head with a quick slash. "If we can't kill him, we might as well dull his senses." He picks up Croajun's head by his surprisingly silky hair.

(Croajun) Unable to know where it's going, Croajun's body wildly flails its arms in an attempt to hit Magnus. His head, on the other hand wasn't very happy either. "Why you little...! What do you plan to do with me, now? Chop me to bits? Burn me up? Go ahead! I dare you to do your worst!"

(Idno) After careful consideration, Idno comes up with a plan. "No," he says condescendingly, I think I'll just keep you two like this for my amusement. You know, because you're comical."
Old October 19, 2010, 11:43:14 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza looked at the picture, a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure what to say, so she didn't say anything. Instead, she took the silver locket from around her neck, opened it, and showed it to Destiny. In one window, there was a picture of a woman that looked just like Gizamimi, standing next to a man that was undoubtedly Capricorn. In the other window, was a picture of a small baby, with white hair and blue eyes, just like the woman. "This is my mother." She said, indicating the woman in the first photo. "She was killed by the Xionie. I was only five...." A single tear fell down her cheek, but she wiped it away. "My father blamed me for her death. I guess he still does."
Old October 19, 2010, 11:48:05 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny looked at the locket, and noticed how much her story reminded him of his..Family gone..A family member trying to kill them.."Hey..Giza..What do you think of the Xionie?"
Old October 19, 2010, 12:08:25 PM
Keldeo

(Umm..Idno..Capricorn is Spiky's character...and knocked out.)
Old October 19, 2010, 12:08:25 PM
Landorus

(Um, Idno, I think that counts as playing someone else's character. I don't really mind, but it's against the rules on this board)
(Gizamimi) Gizamimi whirled around, the dagger, still covered with Rika's blood, held tightly in her hand.
(Capricorn) "Curse you, boy!" Capricorn shouted, raising his sword to strike Idno...
(Gizamimi) "I don't think so!" She cried, drawing her sword, and blocking Capricorn's swing in one movement.
(He could've woken up by now.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 19, 2010 at 12:09:23 PM.
Old October 19, 2010, 12:16:26 PM
Keldeo

(Alright)
(Destiny) Destiny was caught off-guard by Capricorn and Idno, then fell over when Gizamimi drew her sword, his saber fell out of his hands, and onto the ground a little bit away from his hand..He banged his head on contact with the ground, and hit a rock, knocking him out (I don't wanna fight..)
(Rika) Rika woke up..to find her arm had cloth tied round it, "Was it Little Brother, taking pity on me!? I'll show him..But first..I need to rest" she got up, picked up her sword, and fled.
Old October 19, 2010, 12:24:43 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza saw Destiny fall. D'arvit. She cursed silently. Then, she disarmed Capricorn (This is almost too easy.), and KOed him again. She turned to find Destiny unconscious, and Rika had disappeared. She pursed her lips, Thinking fast. She then turned to Idno. "Are you up to walking a long way?"
(Cookie to anyone that get's the reference I snuck in there)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 19, 2010 at 12:32:03 PM.
Old October 19, 2010, 01:37:26 PM
Landorus

(Sorry, guys, oops >_<)
(Idno) "Well, I'm okay with walking pretty far as long as there's food... I frisked the Xionie and apparently, they don't really need to eat. All I found was some gum and candy that they eat for leisure... I'm sure if we rummage through some convenience stores we can find some stuff... or if we're really desperate we can eat the Xionie we defeat... but don't get the wrong idea, only if we're really hungry."

(Croajun) "Hey! I heard that, human scum! don't you dare think about eating me! Trust me, I'll do everything I can to rip up your bowels and destroy you from the inside!"

(Idno) "Don't mind him. He's harmless when he's decapitated."

(I'm guessing "D'arvit" is some kind of Made-up swear word? I dunno.)
Old October 19, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "There's a cave not far from here. I've been living there for a while now, so I know it's safe from the Xionie. I do have a little food, but I dunno if it will be enough for all 4 of us, providing if Mangus wants to join us." She looked around. "Where is he, anyway?"
Old October 19, 2010, 01:56:26 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Heheh, he's still having fun with Croajun's body. Croajun should be mincemeat by now."

(Croajun) "No! My body is still invincible even without my head, fool! His attempts are futile!"

(Idno) "Yeah, that's nice."
Old October 19, 2010, 02:46:33 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Alright, I'm going to take Destiny with me." She looked over her shoulder at him. He was still unconscious. "If you'd like to stay, that's fine. There's a road that leads into a forest. Just stay on the trail until you see a scrap of red cloth tied to a branch. When you see it, turn sharply right and go through the trees. Just keep going straight after that. You'll know you're close when the trees start growing close together. Do you understand?"
Old October 19, 2010, 03:39:05 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Well, thanks for the directions, but I think I'd rather stay in a group. If we get attacked by Xionie again I don't think just you is enough to protect yourself and Destiny at the same time. "

(Croajun) "Hihi.. don't you mean you're just afraid to be alone in an unfamiliar place?"

(Idno) "S-shut up. Nobody asked you. Hey, Magnus! Do ya still want to keep chopping up this guy's body or are you comin' with?... Hm.... I just thought of something. If there's a forest, maybe there's still some wildlife there. Once we reach the cave, I could go hunting."
Old October 19, 2010, 06:44:55 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Well, if you say so." She said. She stooped to pick up Destiny, when she saw his saber not far off. He'll probably want that, later. Giza thought. She picked it up, re-sheathed it, then picked up Destiny. "It's this way." She beckoned to Idno, then lead the way down the path.
(D'arvit is a swear word from the book "Artemis Fowl".)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 19, 2010 at 08:36:07 PM.
Old October 20, 2010, 10:22:19 AM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno silently follows Giza, still calling to Magnus who doesn't seem to be listening.
Old October 20, 2010, 10:58:33 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi led the way down the path into the forest. The trail wound this way and that, seeming to lead nowhere. After about five minutes of walking, she saw a small scrap of red cloth tied to a branch. Giza examined it. "Yup, this is the right spot. This way" she said, tuning sharply right, off the path. The trees grew thickly around them, making it difficult to see exactly where they were going. But Gizamimi knew exactly where they were going. She saw the difference between the trees just as plainly as one might see the difference between purple and yellow. Soon, the trees began to grow so close together, it was difficult to go forward. It was more difficult than usual, since Gizamimi was still carrying Destiny. Once, a stray branch brushed her wounded arm. Giza grimaced. She wouldn't admit it, but the gash in her arm was really starting to hurt. Finally, they reached an area where the trees almost literally created a wall. Carefully, Giza climbed through a small gap between two trees. Two steps later, She was inside the cave. The cave was fairly large, and contained a knapsack, a ring of stones in the center of the room, and a bed, which was really no more than Gizamimi's brown cloak, covering a pile of leaves. Good, She thought, looking around, Everything's the same as when I left. Carefully, she laid Destiny on the "bed".
Old October 20, 2010, 11:02:22 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika was running to a clearing in the forest, while thinking about the fight, "How..Did they beat us!?" she swore, as she saw something, in the trees, and thought it was a fellow Xionie..
(Destiny) Destiny's hair was slightly red, from a cut that was caused by the rock..The cloth tied around his arm was starting to come off.. (By the way..who wants to RP Isuka?)
Old October 20, 2010, 11:05:26 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Hmmm... cozy place ya got here." He notices Giza's arm. "Ugh. And that's one nasty wound ya got there. Here. My foster father was an expert chemist. He taught me how to make a lotion that numbs pain and kills germs, and it even helps with the healing process. I have some extra here in my pack..." He rummages trough his sack, (A different pocket than Croajun's head's), finds the lotion, and gives it to Giza. On the bottle is the emblem that was on Croajun's chest: A Phillips screw head with two wrenches crossed in a Jolly-Rodger sort of fashion.

(Maybe MWM could RP him, since he only has one character right now)

Last edited by Idno58; October 20, 2010 at 11:06:18 AM.
Old October 20, 2010, 11:50:08 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Thanks." She said, taking the bottle from him, then walked over to her knapsack to find some more cloth strips. She carefully rubbed some lotion onto her arm, then wrapped the cloth around her arm. It was harder to tie it when it was on her own arm, but she'd done it several times before, so she managed. There was still some left in the bottle, and Giza thought it might not be a bad idea to use it on Destiny. She turned to him, and that's when she saw that his hair had a touch of red to it. He must've hit his head pretty hard. Giza thought. She grabbed some fresh cloths from her pack, then went to tend to Destiny's wounds. She rubbed some of the lotion onto the cut on his head, then tied one of the cloths around it. She did the same thing with his arm. "That should do it." She said, then turned to her pack to look for food. There wasn't much, just two loaves of brown bread, and some dried meat.
Old October 20, 2010, 12:03:17 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Well, I guess I could go hunting and gathering while you tend to the little guy. We could make a fire if you have some spare wood, and I think I can make some more stuff out of stuff you find in the forest, but not a lot... My foster father always liked to use bizarre ingredients to make his inventions. Like that lotion, it contains Einsteinium. By itself, it's just rapidly decaying nuclear waste; but my foster father, (he always liked to be called 'The inventor'; huge narcissist) he found out that when it's combined with Aloe and petroleum jelly, it can boost their effects to make kind of a cure-all. Well, anyway, enough of me rambling, I'll just go out and do some recon." Idno notices Magnus would be better for the job. "Tch, too bad Magnus isn't here. We could use his speed and stealth to look around for Xionie. Gah, there I go again. Just, be safe and stuff, okay? I'll leave Croajun here to protect you. You'll protect them, right Croajun?"

(Croajun) "I'd sooner have my eyes gouged out. Wait, never mind. I will do nothing."

(Idno) "Welp, I'm off." Idno leaves the cave in search for stuff.
Old October 20, 2010, 12:43:16 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Alright." She replied, watching Idno leave. She turned to the corner where the firewood sat. There was just enough to last a few days. After that, they'd have to look for more. She went to her pack, and dug out a palm-sized stone, then began to smooth a small nick out of her sword.
(Capricorn) Capricorn finally came awake. He cursed his luck. His daughter was stronger than he'd anticipated. "How did she get so strong?" he asked himself. He looked around. Neither Rika, nor Croajun were to be seen. "What to do, what to do...." he asked himself. Not far off, there was a path that appeared to lead into a forest. "I guess that's a good a place to rest as any." he decided. He sheathed his sword, then followed the path into the forest.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 20, 2010 at 12:43:44 PM.
Old October 20, 2010, 01:11:35 PM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno went on recon to find some Flintstones and plants to bring back to Giza and Destiny. He found a scrawny deer on the way, and figured it might be as good as any. He killed it and stored its meat in his bag, in the pocket where Croajun was. The meat was tough and stringy, but it was plentiful, and the bones were strong enough to build makeshift weapons or some other kind of.. thing. He could use the hide as a blanket or cloak to keep Destiny warm, and the eyes as bait to catch Coyotes or vultures in a trap. He notices some shifting in the woods and goes to see what it is. He couldn't see very well through the brush, but what he did see was a humanlike figure wandering through the woods; probably male. He decided to leave him alone and go back to the cave.

(Croajun) It was boring in the cave, just being a head. There was the little brat sleeping in some leaves in the corner and a quiet girl sharpening her weapon next to him. He figures now would be the time to make his escape. If Croajun were a human head, it would be impossible to move, but he could use his rubbery figure to push him along with his jaw, and he gained momentum and started rolling. I guess the older kid didn't calculate that my figure is special.. he thinks. Now that there were trees, he could whip out his tongue at some smaller branches and swing through the trees with some difficulty. After a while, he saw a familiar face. "Oy!" he called, without a free tongue, it was hard to articulate words. "Oy! Cahricrrn!"

(???) A man is taking a stroll down to the ruins, and he notices a lot of bloodshed and unconscious Xionie. He sees more and more as he gets closer to the tower. When he finally got to the tower, he finds a decapitated body with green skin and long arms, still animate, but unaware of its surroundings.
"Is that... Croajun?"
Old October 20, 2010, 01:25:39 PM
Landorus

(Capricorn) Capricorn heard someone calling him. He followed the sound, to find a pale green head, looking up at him. "Croajun!" he said, surprised. He picked the head up by the hair. "What happened to you?" he asked, slightly amused.
Old October 20, 2010, 04:08:52 PM
Landorus

(Croajun) "What do you mean, what happened to me!? I was decapitated for crying out loud! Look at me! I'm a head! We must go back to the ruins and find my body!"

(Idno) Idno walked into the cave with the deer and other things he found. He set a fire and roasted some Venison for them to eat. After he was done with his share, he started tying together the bones with some of the deer's tendons to make a trap for scavengers. Then he noticed something amiss... "Eh? Where's...? Aw, crap. Croajun's gone. Well... It doesn't matter, he's just a head, after all... Oh! that reminds me. I saw someone while I was conducting recon. He was a male with an average figure, and he wasn't going very fast. He was too heavily set to be Magnus... I wonder who?"

(???) "By gosh, it is you, Croajun! What happened to you?" Croajun's body made no response. "Oh, yes. I forgot you don't have any ears, now do you?" The man made an attempt to grab hold of Croajun's body but the body wildly flailed about, trying to stab the person. "Tsk, tsk. You know better than to try that, Croajun." The Man then takes out a small gun and shoots Croajun's body. It then goes limp.
Old October 20, 2010, 05:12:19 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi had just finished sharpening her sword when Idno returned. She was impressed with his finds, and thought the deer he caught didn't taste half bad. When she heard his comment about seeing someone in the forest, she frowned. "My father would've woken by now. Do you think it was him you saw?"
(Capricorn) "I can see that you're decapitated. I would like to take care of my daughter now, but I suppose that you could be a help to me, if you had your body. Very well, let's look for it." Capricorn started back for the ruins, still holding Croajun by the hair.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:09:04 AM
Keldeo

(Time for Destiny to wake up..)
(Destiny) Destiny woke up, blinked twice, and looked around, "Wait..this isn't the ruins.." he said, quietly, then remembered what had happened, he must have hit his head on a rock or something..
(Rika) Rika walked into the trees, then found that it wasn't a fellow Xionie, but the group she'd been fighting back at the ruins! "Perfect..." she muttered, and quietly laughed to herself.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:22:03 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza saw Destiny waking up, and was about to go over to see how he was doing, when she thought she heard something moving through the bushes....
Old October 21, 2010, 08:25:34 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika stopped, "Crap..!" she quietly swore, and stayed still, to avoid being seen by Gizamimi and Destiny. "That was close.." she sighed.
(Destiny) Destiny heard something in the bushes too, and turned towards them, but didn't see anything..Not even Rika's sword, which was poking out, just barely.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:28:24 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi didn't see anything, either, but she was still certain that something wasn't right. she settled back down, but kept her hand on her sword hilt.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:37:46 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika eased, a loud "CRUNCH" sound echoed in her ear, she'd stepped on a twig.."Damnit!" she swore outloud, revealing herself more, her sword poking ever so slightly more out of the bushes.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:40:41 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza knew she heard something that time. She stood slowly, drawing her sword as she rose...
Old October 21, 2010, 09:03:14 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika decided to face the group, and revealed herself fully, smiling evilly "Well..Look who the cat dragged in.." she had her sword at her side, ready, just in case, for fighting Gizamimi, and killing Destiny
(Destiny) Destiny looked for his saber, then saw Rika appear out of the bushes "Rika!" he gasped, then got up, even with his wounds, he'd be some help to Gizamimi..As long as he had his Saber.
Old October 21, 2010, 09:06:14 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza inched closer to Destiny. "What are you doing here, Rika?" She asked, a dangerous note in her voice.
Old October 21, 2010, 10:07:33 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika smiled "And why would i be telling a human like you this?" she was keeping it a secret, but really she was going to rest in a clearing.. "Now..Get out of the way..I've got a brother to kill." she stepped towards Destiny, her voice icy cruel..
(Destiny) "Giza..Where's my Saber?" he asked Gizamimi, while keeping an eye on Rika, slightly scared to fight her.
Old October 21, 2010, 10:41:31 AM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno woke up from his nap and walked out in the woods to look for Giza and Destiny. After he took a few steps, he felt a tension in the air. He drew his scimitar and then heard a "CRUNCH." He ran towards the sound and found Destiny and Giza face-to-face with Rika. He decided to lay low, and drew a makeshift longbow with an arrow made of flint and a deer bone. He let it loose at Rika...

(???) The man studies the scene of battle while carrying Croajun's body. He had mastered all forms of Science, including Forensics. He found whoever had decapitated Croajun went towards a path that led to a forest. It wasn't long before he heard two familiar voices coming from the forest.

(Croajun) Croajun was getting used to being a head. It wasn't the best fate, though. It also kind of hurt to be held by the hair. Just when he couldn't take it anymore, he saw hope. "Wait, Capricorn! I think I see someo-.. isn't that... It is! it's Master! It's the inventor! and... and he has my body! Quickly, Capricorn! Don't just stand there, meet up with him!"
Old October 21, 2010, 11:19:59 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika turned around, and saw the arrow fly at her, and raised her sword to block it, but was slightly too slow, it bounced on the bottom of her sword, hit her shoulder, and was impaled in it. "Damnit!" she swore, and cluched her shoulder with her hand..saw blood, and blacked out from shock, and blood loss..
Old October 21, 2010, 11:20:08 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "I re-sheathed it back at the ruins, is it not there?" she asked, taking another step. Now, she stood between Rika and Destiny. "If you're going to try to kill him, then you'll have to go through me first!" Then, the arrow hit Rika...
(Capricorn) Capricorn had seen the man, too. He'd heard of the Inventor, but had never seen him before. He began to walk towards him.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 21, 2010 at 11:21:03 AM.
Old October 21, 2010, 11:35:13 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Bulls-eye." Idno walks toward Destiny and Giza. "Your sister sure is a Priss." He looks at Destiny. "... I'm guessing you want us to tend to her, huh?"

(The Inventor) "Well, well, well. If it isn't experiment #28759: Croajun. I knew your invincibility would come in handy someday."

(Croajun) "Oh, I am ever so grateful, Master! Thank you!" Croajun hops from Capricorn's hand and reattaches to his body. "Ah, this feels so.. eh? Why can't I move? I-I'm completely limp!"

(The Inventor) "Don't worry, Croajun. It's just experiment #0031: The electron stunner. You'll be able to move in about.... now."

(Croajun) Croajun's body began to become feeling again, however there was a great sensation of pins and needles. This was nothing to Croajun. "Oh, thank you so much, master!... Say, what are you doing around these parts?"

(The Inventor) "Well, that's a story for another day." The Inventor turns to Capricorn. "Say, that's an impressive sword you got there. 'Giza's Death' it's called.... ah, that reminds me of one of my Colleagues who built an entire Space Shuttle launching system in a pyramid. You may have heard of him, my Good friend Ivo. Well, enough about that, what;s your name, lieutenant?"

Last edited by Idno58; October 21, 2010 at 11:35:33 AM.
Old October 21, 2010, 11:43:39 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn) "My name is Capricorn." He Introduced himself. "'Giza' is the name of my daughter, the shortened version, anyway. I've heard many things about you, Inventor. Perhaps you have something that can find my daughter..."
Old October 21, 2010, 11:56:33 AM
Landorus

(The Inventor) "Well, there is Experiment #14865, The Bloodhound. It's a machine that scans DNA and puts up a Global monitor of the suspect's present location. Since you two are related, I can take your DNA and set a search for people without Y chromosomes, like your daughter..." The Inventor takes out a strange device that looks like a miniature carousel. "All I have to do is retrieve it from my lab." He punches in some numbers and the carousel spins and projects what looks like a PDA. "Experiment #02784: The portable teleportation machine. " The Inventor plucks one of Capricorn's hairs and puts it in the PDA. Then he punches in some options and a map of their location pops up on the screen. "The red blip is your daughter." The inventor explains. "The black Blip is you. that means you match the DNA, but not the settings. And the green blip is the Bloodhound, or our present location. It looks like your daughter is two decameters East by South-East. or... that way." The Inventor points in a general direction. "After you, Mr. Capricorn."