Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 27, 2010, 07:38:45 PM
Volcarona

Default The Restoration of Mt. Crelluk

This is an RP that involves adventure and solving a mystery, but has a darker tone than some RPs. The RP has some scary scenes in it. There is also undead to deal with so be prepared for them when they appear.

The rules are:

NEW RULE:

Users take turns from now on based on the order of who signed up for the RP.

1st turn: Me
2nd turn: UltimaRaichu
3rd turn: SpikeEaredPichu
4th turn: Idno - dropped out
4th turn: Roxas

This gives everyone a chance to post and doesn't make things into a big chaotic mess.

1: I make the plot. I can't stand it when other people try to twist or change the plot. An example would be creating something that I didn't, like a ghost or a room, or something like that. I'm pretty lenient when people accidentally do it, but don't push your luck.

2: No legendaries or super-powerful beings, as this will spoil the RP.

3: There cannot be more than one of any type of Pokemon. The only exception being if there are visible differences between certain male and female Pokemon.

4: Only one character per RPer please.

5: First come, first serve. There are only a limited number of slots available.

6: Please give a brief introduction to your character, so we avoid that confusion.

7: The characters must be Pokemon. No trainers or anyone like that.

Example:

Name: Daniel
Species: Floatzel

Personality: Serious. Straight to the point most of the time, although he does like to chat sometimes. Logical thinker. Naive when it comes to romance.

Moves: None, because of what happened during his childhood. He used to be human but a Ditto with strange powers turned him into a Buizel at age 5. He was stripped of what moves a normal Buizel would have. During his adventures, he has learned a few magic tricks from scrolls he found. He uses the same scrolls to defend himself or get him out of tough situations.

Family and friends: Two friends from school who were also turned into Pokemon by the Ditto. Has a human family tree. Three cousins who were involved with some of his adventures, with two of them ending up as Pokemon, thanks to the Ditto. His father witnessed the Ditto attack on Daniel. His mother and father witnessed the transformation.

Relationship status: Single

Characters:

1: Armed Floatzel - Daniel - M Floatzel
2: UltimaRaichu - Ultima - M Shiny Raichu
3: SpikyEaredPichu96 - Adara - F "Spiky-eared" Pichu
4: Idno58 - Daisuke (Guy) - M Nuzleaf
5: Roxas - Keiichi (K1) - M Riolu

All the slots for the RP have been filled. Let's begin .

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; August 21, 2011 at 09:34:16 AM.
Old December 28, 2010, 05:50:03 PM
Haxorus

Name: Ultima

Species: Shiny Raichu

Personality: He's mostly cool and calm, likes to help any pokemon in need

Background: His parents were killed and seperated from his brother

Relations: Just a brother

Traits: He have the power of light

Attacks: Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Signal Beam, Brick Break / Light Pulse, Starstorm

Weapon: Angel Blade

Specific markings: A tiny gold crown that defies gravity over his head that represents his light ability

Interests: Likes to run through forests, relax and stare across the horizon, often train for battles

How does He/She speak?: A cool tone and sometimes don't speak in correct grammar

Additional: His powers were given to him at birth by a shadow spirit. The spirit helps him whenever Ultima is in mortal peril

Relationship: Taken

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; December 30, 2010 at 12:54:21 PM.
Old December 28, 2010, 08:45:49 PM
Landorus

Name: Adara
Species: Spiky-Eared Pichu (What else?)

Personality: Generally she is very quiet, almost to the point where people forget she's there. She can, however, take command in an instant, if the situation is dire.

Moves: Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Pain Split

Backstory: Adara was taken from her family when she was 8 by a Pokemon Poacher, whom had also managed to capture a Celebi. In the middle of the night, She freed herself, and the Celebi, which had been restrained by some sort of enchanted device. The Celebi then time-traveled several years into the past, taking Adara with it. The two escaped, and quickly became good friends. They time-traveled constantly, until recently, when the Poacher's great-grandson separated them in an attempt to capture Celebi. (Hm.. I hope that's not too long...)

Family: Her parents and siblings, though they are lost in the many years that Adara and Celebi traveled together.

Relationship: None

Other: Adara's constant time-traveling with Celebi has changed her physical make-up, so she can not evolve. Also, her electric attacks don't shock her as much as they would a normal Pichu.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 28, 2010 at 10:14:39 PM.
Old December 29, 2010, 07:43:15 AM
Landorus

I'll join in, too. This sounds fun.

Name: Daisuke, (Guy)
Species: Nuzleaf

Personality: Pretty Naive, but is very serious when it comes to serious situations. Likes to use creative means to solve problems. A bit of a daydreamer. He hates the fact that he looks and fights like a ninja, and prefers to be called "Guy" over his obviously Japanese given name. He also has a sharp tongue, but he cares about his friends.

Moves: Seed Bomb, Nature Power, Foresight, Swift, etc.

Background: His father was a thief and his mother was a ruffian. He was mistreated at a young age and ran away at the age of five. He's lived outside of civilization ever since, so he doesn't have any urban knowledge.

Family/Friends: His parents are still alive, but they've left. He leads a small gang of lesser grass-type pokemon (Hoppip, Seedot, Sunkern, etc.) but they aren't very reliable on their own.

Relationship Status: He's never seen romance before.

Other: He prefers to be outside most of the time, and feels uncomfortable in enclosed spaces. He can also use any resource in the wild to his advantage.

Last edited by Idno58; December 29, 2010 at 07:43:55 AM.
Old December 30, 2010, 11:39:58 AM
Keldeo

Name: Keiichi
Species: Riolu
Personality: Keiichi often acts perverted and annoying, but deep down, he's just doing it to have a laugh about his friends. In tough times, he's known to stay and fight, instead of running away, even when the fight's not in his favor.
Background: Keiichi comes from a family of Lucarios and Riolus, of course, he learned Aura Sphere as a child while training, his family, even his brothers that are Lucarios, don't know Aura Sphere yet.
Relations: His parents, two older brothers that are Lucarios, and a younger brother, who is a Riolu also.
Attacks: Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Roar, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, etc. Mostly fighting type moves.
Interests: Female characters, singing, fighting
How does He/She speak?: Keiichi speaks pretty much like a cocky teenager, much to most people around him's annoyance.
Relationship: He hasn't ever had a girlfriend.
Other: He prefers being called K1.
Old December 30, 2010, 03:57:03 PM
Volcarona

Daniel was enjoying the wintry weather today. He was sitting on a circular bench that surrounded a tree, staring at the overcast sky as snow was falling. With him was a young woman, in her early-twenties, sitting next to him. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing her white gown she always wore in the winter. They were in the middle of a village, surrounded by forest. Faint chatter from Pokemon could be heard in the distance. Daniel thought it was nice to hear wild Pokemon that knew how to speak the human language. The time was mid-afternoon.

"Nice weather, isn't it?" asked the girl.

"Reminds me of Mt. Vernenn," answered Daniel. "I like it when the air's cold like this. It's refreshing. Plus, the snow brings back memories of Christmas."

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; December 30, 2010 at 04:01:29 PM.
Old December 30, 2010, 04:28:16 PM
Haxorus

Ultima walked down the path looking at the beautiful snow fall when he found Daniel sitting near a tree. Ultima decides to join him.
"Ah. Another winter, not very fond of this season. But looking at the snow falling always brings me peace. Isn't it nice?"

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; December 31, 2010 at 11:12:05 AM.
Old December 30, 2010, 05:28:05 PM
Landorus

Guy had been sitting in the tree, a pair of Hoppip accompanied him, huddling together for warmth. "It's a little cold." He said defiantly. And stayed silent for a while.

Then he laid back to look at the sky. "It's too bad the clouds are always completely covering the sky in winter... I miss the colorful blue scape." He then closed his eyes and yawned.

Last edited by Idno58; December 30, 2010 at 05:28:37 PM.
Old December 30, 2010, 05:47:18 PM
Landorus

Adara walked through the forest, watching the snow fall. After a little while, she came to a tree that appeared to be circled by a bench, and there appeared to be someone there already. Not wanting to disturb them, she climbed up onto the other side of the bench, and curled up, trying to stay warm. "I wish Celebi could see this.." She whispered to herself, continuing to watch the gentle snowfall.
Old December 31, 2010, 10:32:27 AM
Keldeo

Keiichi had been leaning against a tree, also watching the snow, "Heh. It's getting colder and colder. Snow.. Ice types.. Always acting all cool and stuff. It sure is lame, Mum and Dad never play in snow."
Old December 31, 2010, 10:40:51 AM
Volcarona

"Looks like we're attracting quite a crowd," Daniel muttered to the girl. The he looked at the Raichu who was next to him. "Hi Simon...oh wait. You're not Simon are you?"

"Hi everyone," the girl greeted. "How are you? I'm Stephanie...and this is my cousin Daniel."

Daniel began to expect to hear comments about the impossibility of a Floatzel being a cousin to a human, which was amusing to him after the many years of these reactions.
Old December 31, 2010, 11:10:48 AM
Haxorus

"Whoa, cousin to a floatzel? Sounds quite strange, if you ask me. But if your telling the truth, cool! And hi, I'm Ultima."

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; December 31, 2010 at 11:21:53 AM.
Old December 31, 2010, 11:15:48 AM
Landorus

Adara looked over at the Floatzel, curiously. She thought that being a human being a cousin to a Floatzel was indeed odd, but, not wanting to sound rude, she stayed silent.
Old December 31, 2010, 11:34:29 AM
Landorus

Guy slowly sat up. "Ey..? But... but you.... she's...." He closed his eyes and held his head with one hand. "Great. Just when I thought nothing else was possible." He lay down again. "I needed this break.... Hey, you two. Front-and-center." He beckoned the Hoppip.

"Yeah, boss?" One of them asked.

"When we get back, remind me to tell our Intel about all the weird stuff that we hear about, got it? I think the guys'll want to hear it."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Daisuke, sir!" The Hoppip chanted in unison.

"What did I tell you about calling me that in public?" Guy raised his voice and opened one eye.

The Hoppip quivered. "We're sorry, boss! So sorry! It'll never happen again!"

"Good. Now shut up. That's an order." Guy noticed the others. "Oh, you guys can forget about them. Call me Guy, and.. stuff." He trailed off awkwardly.
Old December 31, 2010, 02:06:13 PM
Keldeo

"Whatever, "Daisuke." " Keiichi laughed, using the name the hoppip said, "The name's Keiichi, but just call me K1." He had a smug smile on his face.
Old December 31, 2010, 02:49:51 PM
Volcarona

"Nice to meet all of you," said Daniel with a relaxed look on his face. "I sense an adventure coming. As for Stephanie having a Floatzel for a cousin...well, that's a long story. I have a friend who's a Lucario...who has a human brother. We've been through much together."

"I've known Daniel ever since he was a Buizel," added Stephanie. "He's really smart...I mean that. We solved mysteries together as kids. He got us out of the most horrendous places and the stickiest of situations."

"It's never easy...yet I do this pretty much for a living, believe it or not," Daniel spoke.

"He taught me how to fight with a baseball bat," said Stephanie. "Years ago, back when I was still a young teen, there was this one house that had undead in it. Daniel and I couldn't reach each other, due to elevation. Now, I was in a baseball team back then. I was being chased by a skeleton. The skeleton had a mace, which is like a metal version of a club. Daniel told me to "baseball battle" the skeleton. It was scary because death was staring me in the face, holding that mace.

But the first time I hit that skeleton in the head...I suddenly felt kinda strange. I had never ever fought anything in my life. But that would have been the end of me if I hadn't made that choice. When I hit the skeleton's head, it went to the left and didn't seem like it could snap back. So then, I went for the legs and managed to sever both of them. I did this with a baseball bat.

It's right here with me."

Stephanie picked up the metal baseball bat. It looked old, but in good condition, despite the way it was used. The handle looked as if it were repaired by an amateur.

"If you're wondering where we were when we were, wow, what a mouthful, when we were dealing with the skeleton...we were on another planet," Daniel clarified.
Old December 31, 2010, 09:29:11 PM
Haxorus

Ultima stared in astonishment. "Whoa! How did you get to another planet?"
Old January 1, 2011, 09:34:30 AM
Landorus

Adara looked at Daniel and Stephanie, just as surprised as Ultima was. She sat quiety, only half-noticing that the snow was starting to cover her.
Old January 1, 2011, 10:13:41 AM
Landorus

"Guys, you might want to get out a notepad. This'll be great..." Guy mumbled.
Old January 1, 2011, 11:41:09 AM
Keldeo

"Great for what? Making into an insane story with the main character being you?" Keiichi replied in a rude and cocky tone.
Old January 1, 2011, 12:40:09 PM
Volcarona

Daniel turned to Keiichi, squinting his eyes and smiling.

"You don't what you just said," replied Daniel. "The adventures I've had in the past are exactly like an insane story. Like it or not, I was the main character, too. So if I were you, I'd zip it."

"I knew someone who talked just like you," added Stephanie. "At least until he spent a day with us in the other world. No Aura Sphere is gonna save you from what we face in a typical 'story' as you put it. The world we enter isn't like this world. We've seen what it can throw at us."

"So, if you want to boost your ego even further...come with us for an adventure," Daniel continued, giving Keiichi a serious look. "We'll give you plenty of things to boast about...if you can survive them. Let's say a portal opens up right here, right now. You can go in it, but you can't leave until what we have to do is done. There is a chance that you'll be facing some enemies that you have never, ever, seen before.

The world we go in is filled with real danger. Let's say in this world, you challenged another Pokemon to a battle. If you win, you win. If you lose, you lose. But in the other world, if you win, you had better learn from it and thank your lucky star that you lived to see another sunrise."

Daniel started to give Keichii a grim, almost intimidating look. "If you lose...you're dead. There are a lot of nasty ways to die in the dangers Stephanie and I face every time. It could be anything...having your head chopped off by a spinning blade, like it nearly happened to me one time...you could suddenly disappear and vanish forever and nobody would know where you went to, also nearly happened to me, or you could be stuck in an abandoned city full of undead and unimaginably horrifying creatures.

You have to figure a way out of these things. You also have to solve the mystery and complete whatever mission you're supposed to do, otherwise, you can't go home. I've been doing this for eleven years now...and I'm only seventeen. As a six-year-old Buizel, I've been taking enormous risks like these and coming out victorious each time. You know why? Because I don't act like you. I know where I stand when it's adventure time. The odds are against me and anybody who happens to tag along...and I have a strange feeling you and I are about to be put through the same thing.

Now If I were you...I'd watch who I talk to with the tone of voice you just gave me...because you know diddly-squat about survival. And frankly, if you keep it up, and you happen to end up in one of my adventures...you wouldn't have a good chance of survival. I'm saying this as a Pokemon.

Sorry if I scared any of you...but someone needs to learn a lesson in life, if they want to live. But while the other world is filled with dangerous things...the rewards are well worth the risk. My friends and I are rich now. The treasure and other things of value, once they get appraised and analyzed, you're looking at an early retirement...provided you live with the human society. My friend Zeke, the Lucario I mentioned earlier, has a secret room in his house. Inside is the most beautifully extravagant bathroom to my knowledge. He designed it with his sweetheart, Alice. They can afford it. Plus, as I said before, you WILL have something to boast about. I don't really go into these adventures for the money, but more for the experience and sight-seeing.

And that was probably the longest lecture I have ever given in my life. What you do is up to you, K1...just don't get on my nerves, and you'll do fine."

Daniel took a deep breath and stared at the sky.
Old January 1, 2011, 02:33:29 PM
Haxorus

"...Whoa, aren't your an interesting floatzel." Ultima looked around at the pokemon around him. "And that sounds like a very tough challenge, but I like a good challenge!" Ultima smirked and raised his paw into a fist. "I'm in!"
Old January 1, 2011, 03:01:18 PM
Landorus

Adara looked over at Daniel, a bit shaken by his words, even though they hadn't been aimed at her. She stood, shaking off the snow. "You must be pretty lucky to have been through all that, and still be sitting here now." She commented.
Old January 1, 2011, 03:15:44 PM
Landorus

Guy had been quietly listening to Daniel's speech. He contemplated his words for a bit, then spoke. "Well," he muttered, "I've got nothing better to do." He jumped down, purposely landing on Keiichi's foot. "If you're willing to have me, I'd be happy to join in. Besides, the gang wants me to bring 'em something good after I'm away. But, hold on a sec."

He took out a blade of silver grass, and played a quick, sharp tune with it. After a moment, several other tunes could be heard in the distance. After a few more whistles, a Seedot, a Sunkern, and a Cacnea appeared before him.

"I just wanna bring some of my gang with me. I can't use my own abilities to my full potential without 'em. These guys aren't too good in battle, but they're very reliable scouts, sentries, and intel trackers."

(PS, The pokemon from Guy's gang aren't characters. They're pretty much just extensions of his own abilities, like scouting and use of nature, and he can converse with them to gather information. Like, the hoppip can fly ahead and observe areas, and seedot can be positioned in one spot to survey and guard it, etc. etc.)
Old January 1, 2011, 03:52:51 PM
Keldeo

Keiichi swore as Guy stepped on his foot, "I'm in too.. Just to show you over serious jackos i'm not all talk. Starting with.. THIS!" He fired an Aura Sphere towards Guy.
Old January 2, 2011, 04:37:33 AM
Volcarona

Stephanie swung her baseball bat at Keichii's Aura Sphere, deflecting it and sending it in another direction.

"See this, Keitchii?" Stephanie threatened, holding her baseball bat with a calm expression on her face. "Throw another one of those at Guy and you won't be able to throw another. I know just where to crack your skull open, so watch it."

She slammed her bat on a nearby boulder and cracked it to the point where the boulder split.

"If you don't like any of us, then leave," Daniel suggested. "If you hurt any of us however...well you might be in some real trouble."

Daniel's eyes suddenly began to glow a dark blue, making a sound Stephanie couldn't accurately describe. She thought it sounded like a an echoing ghostly noise. Daniel then left the bench and faced Keichii. He then stretched his arms so that one was in front and one was in the back. Then he moved his arms clockwise until they were in opposite positions. As he was making these movements, there was a noise that sounded like a mix of heartbeats, and a distorted male voice saying "aaaaaaahh." Then suddenly, Daniel turned translucent. Stephanie showed everyone what the end result was and moved her bat right through Daniel's body.

"Now, you want to try that again, K1?" asked Daniel, his voice echoing. "I don't like fighting...but don't push us to that point."

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 2, 2011 at 04:40:20 AM.
Old January 2, 2011, 03:24:07 PM
Haxorus

"Whoa! Intense!" Ultima thought to himself. "I've been saying 'Whoa' a lot lately"
Old January 2, 2011, 03:44:21 PM
Landorus

Adara's eyes widened. She knew that one more smart comment was going to get someone, meaning Keiichi, hurt. She jumped down from the bench, and moved closer to the Pokemon, ready to send a Thunderbolt between them, should it come down to that.
Old January 2, 2011, 04:16:42 PM
Landorus

Guy wasn't feeling very well. He leaned over to Keiichi and whispered "For all our sakes, I think we should keep in good spirits, or, well... yeah." He wasn't as surprised to see Daniel turn invisible as he was to see Stephanie Deflecting an Aura Sphere and breaking a boulder with a mere aluminum pole. He did not want to get on her bad side.

"Well, uh, If everyone agrees, I think we should get going as soon as, uh... Daniel and Stephanie would like." He said, awkwardly.
Old January 3, 2011, 01:36:50 AM
Keldeo

Keiichi looked away, "Fine.. I can't wait to see what we have to! I have a feeling it'll be pretty dangerous too though."
Old January 3, 2011, 01:47:39 PM
Volcarona

Daniel's eyes stopped glowing and returned to their original color.

"Good," he said. "Just don't attack anyone again."

"Just a word of advice," began Stephanie. "If a portal opens up by some chance and we go inside...be prepared for anything. We've run into all kinds of trouble in the past. I'm not talking about just enemies. Spear traps, arrows that fly across rooms, obscure puzzles that lead you into a deathtrap if you say the wrong answer...it can get crazy sometimes. As for the enemies, we've run into things as strange as doppelgangers, wax figures that are supposed to represent dead versions of us, bats with red eyes and wicked teeth, and even a man-shaped figure that looked as if he was made of metal, stone, and rotten flesh mixed together."

Stephanie leaned closer to Keichii.

"Sounds disturbing, doesn't it? We've done this for a long, long time."

"Now, does anyone want to talk about something else before we fill your minds with uneraseable ghost stories?" Daniel asked with a smile.
Old January 3, 2011, 02:12:23 PM
Haxorus

Ultima looked to the side to think, then turned to Daniel. "I have good fighting skills, but to make sure. We are going to have Revival Seeds with us, and other surival items just in case,right?"
Old January 3, 2011, 02:25:30 PM
Landorus

Adara made a face. "I think it's too late for that." She said in reply to Daniels question. Then, she realized something. "I haven't introduced myself, have I?" She smiled slightly, embarrassed. "Forgive me. My name is Adara. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
Old January 3, 2011, 02:30:24 PM
Landorus

Guy showed acknowledgment of Adara, but he was a little disappointed. "So, you're saying we can't go just by will? That kinda stinks." He stretched his arms. "Maybe this'll just be a break, after all. Pity. I was getting kind of bored."
Old January 4, 2011, 08:02:34 AM
Keldeo

"Bored's an understatement.. There's hardly anything to do." Keiichi replied to Guy, "The great K-1 ain't scared of anything!" He was really scared of Mawile's jaws, however.
Old January 4, 2011, 08:50:50 AM
Volcarona

"I have a camera with me," began Stephanie. "An old friend of mine gave it to me as a present. I like this one because the battery recharges itself."

She pulled her digital camera out of the pouch that was tied to her belt.

"There's some clips of some adventures we've had...including some mysterious ones; some we still haven't figured out yet. Just give me a second."

She flipped to a clip that showed a wintry landscape, sparsely populated by trees. The horizon was visible. In the clip was a Riolu, a Buizel, a Pikachu, an Espeon, a Meowth, a Floatzel, a young teenage girl, and a woman in a police-like uniform. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The Buizel was right in front of the camerawoman, centered on screen. He smiled and spoke,

"Hey you, come take a ride with us! You don't know what you're missing."

The camera then panned to the vast landscape in front of everyone. The sky was lit up by the Aurora Borealis, and in addition, there was a flowing blend of blue, green, and purple-colored magic that everyone was sitting on. They were moving slowly, like on a conveyor belt. The magic seemed to flow like a river.

"When you're a paranormal detective, this is it," said the camerawoman, facing the camera. She had short, white hair, and had a patch over an eye. She seemed to be enjoying the view and riding down the river of magic.

"Hey, look at that purple over there in the sky!" shouted a voice, belonging to the Riolu.

The camera centered on a small patch of purple light in the sky, belonging to the Northern Lights.

"Wait'll the guys at the New Year's Eve party see this," said the camerawoman.

Stephanie stopped the clip.

"Wanna see another?" She asked.

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 4, 2011 at 12:58:03 PM.
Old January 4, 2011, 11:47:12 AM
Haxorus

Ultima is amazed at the colors in the sky in the video. "Sure, if it gives a clue on what we're against during this trip, I can't wait!"
Old January 4, 2011, 11:51:52 AM
Landorus

Adara's eyes had lit up when she'd seen the aurora. She'd been told stories about such things, but had never seen one before. She nodded in response to Stephanie's question.
Old January 4, 2011, 12:41:44 PM
Landorus

Guy seemed troubled. "Of course, I'd love to, but..." he hesitated. "Who was that white haired-woman with the eyepatch? Did she..?" He trailed off.
Old January 4, 2011, 01:17:35 PM
Keldeo

"Another Riolu? Man.. There's way too many of us. If there's any with some fighting scenes, awesome." Keiichi sounded as if he wanted to see the other Riolu in action.
Old January 4, 2011, 06:47:38 PM
Volcarona

"Right...now here's where things get scary," warned Stephanie. "Now, before anyone freaks out, what you're about to see isn't real. The next few photos are real, but what the things in the photos were a trick used to try and scare us away. Looked so real though...euugh."

She cringed at the thought of it. Stephanie flipped through some assorted videos and photos until she came to a rather gruesome one. She held her camera to her chest while she explained,

"During one visit, we were in this abandoned cathedral...it was haunted. This was one of several sights that we found scattered throughout the cathedral."

She revealed the photo to everyone.

"This is supposed to be Daniel. Don't worry, it's only a wax figure."

The wax figure of Daniel was lying on the floor, cheek resting on the stone floor. There was a small puddle of "blood," and on Daniel's body, there were several puncture wounds, with just as many cuts. There was an arrow sticking out of his upper back, and his mouth was bleeding.

"We all could have ended up like that for real in that place. K1, you sure you want to fight stuff like this?"
Old January 4, 2011, 07:24:59 PM
Haxorus

Ultima's eyes poped open in astonishment and disgust. "Ack, now that is disgusting, hope there's a way to avoid that from happening in the future."

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; January 4, 2011 at 07:26:31 PM.
Old January 4, 2011, 07:34:41 PM
Landorus

Even with Stephanie's warning, Adara hadn't been completely prepared for what the picture showed her. The wax figure was so realistic, she had to look between the photo and Daniel to convince herself that it was just a model. After a minute, she looked away, her face filled with disgust. "Creepy..." She muttered.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 4, 2011 at 07:42:30 PM.
Old January 5, 2011, 11:46:24 AM
Landorus

"Th-that figure... I've never seen anything like that before..." Guy slunk away to talk to Daniel. "But, seriously, who is that woman who claimed to be a pear-normal Investigator? Where did she go?"

(PS. be prepared for some mispronunciations of complicated words. Guy was never educated very well)
Old January 6, 2011, 10:09:26 AM
Keldeo

"Hey Daisuke, it's pronouced Paranormal." Keiichi decided to call him Daisuke instead of Guy.
Old January 10, 2011, 03:09:25 AM
Volcarona

"She was an old friend of mine," answered Daniel. "She's a paranormal detective. In other words, she looks in to really weird things. Being teleported to another world and taking pictures and movies alone earned her a reputation."

"I just hope our village doesn't get swarmed by news reporters and thrill-seekers," Stephanie spoke, worried about the dangers of the second world. "Speaking of thrill-seekers...there's a few movies I think you'll get a few giggles from. These guys managed to get a hold of my camera."

She scrolled through her photo album until she came to a video with a Furret and a Grovyle.

"These guys used to be human, but thanks to a local legend, they're now Pokemon," Stephanie explained. "There's a Ditto in the forest surrounding our village that turns little kids and teens into Pokemon. Nobody knows why. Also, there's no known cure for it."

She played the video. It showed a Furret walking up to a large statue. The Furret was in a dark hallway that led up to a statue and a T-intersection. The camera panned to the Grovyle that was holding the camera. They seemed to be enjoying themselves in a comical way.

"Hey, look at that statue," said the Furret. His voice sounded like that from a 15-year old.

The Grovyle walked up to the statue and spoke in a deep voice, obviously making fun of something. He sounded like he was 16-17 years old.

"I am the Boogeyman...I will eat your brain!"

The statue's eyes suddenly glowed red.

"Holy mackerel, let's get the heck out of here!" the Grovyle shouted.

As they were running, they couldn't resist giggling, as if they couldn't take the situation seriously. Then the video stopped.
Old January 10, 2011, 01:41:13 PM
Haxorus

"You and your friends must had a super cool adventure, as it looks from these pics and videos."
Old January 10, 2011, 01:53:36 PM
Landorus

Adara smiled. She always found giggling to be contagious. "I'm guessing there was something more to that statue than just pre-lit eyes, right?" She asked.
Old January 11, 2011, 04:20:52 PM
Landorus

Guy was unimpressed. "Those guys..." he muttered. "Look kinda stupid if you ask me." He lay down on the bench and stretched his arms. "Egh... I'm getting kind of bored... I was never meant to sit still like this..." He yawned, picked up the Seedot, and spun it on his finger like a basketball.

Last edited by Idno58; January 11, 2011 at 04:21:05 PM.
Old January 12, 2011, 11:10:28 AM
Keldeo

"Whatever! I can't wait to get this party started! There's nothing to do around here!" Keiichi put up a paw/hand, and smiled like an idiot.
Old January 13, 2011, 07:44:58 AM
Volcarona

Daniel sighed.

"I don't usually go looking for portals, but if all of you are that bored...then come with me," he said.

Daniel left the bench and started walking towards the surrounding forest. Stephanie followed.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Daniel added.

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 13, 2011 at 08:31:23 AM.
Old January 13, 2011, 01:45:26 PM
Haxorus

Ultima followed Daniel into the forest, looking around catiously.

"I doubt a gang of undead could defeat a strong pack like us!"
Old January 13, 2011, 01:49:26 PM
Landorus

Adara watched Daniel for a moment, then followed silently. Though she hadn't said anything aloud, she'd made up her mind long ago.
Old January 13, 2011, 02:36:00 PM
Landorus

Guy silently followed Daniel, and was followed further by his gang. He then started playing his grasswhistle. The melody filled the forest with serenity, but also with anxiousness, like things were too peaceful. Too quiet.
Old January 13, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
Keldeo

Keiichi also followed, hands/paws now behind his head, "Something feels weird about this.."
Old January 13, 2011, 03:46:58 PM
Volcarona

"You'd better get used to it," Daniel spoke.

Daniel continued through the trees, coming to a small stream. It was small enough that he could easily walk through it. Daniel noticed that everything was very quiet. As he made it across, he said,

"Once, I had a friend tell me that in another region, she saw this ghost of a man, holding a sledgehammer. No one was killed, but there were reports of the ghost terrorizing Pokemon at night."

"Oh, I remember that one Teddiursa that kept having nightmares about that man...poor thing. You wanna hear the ghost's story?"
Old January 13, 2011, 04:14:44 PM
Haxorus

"Meh, I'll listen." Ultima said looking around at the trees.
Old January 13, 2011, 06:44:08 PM
Landorus

"Sure." Adara replied to Daniel's question. She looked around at the trees, noticing how quiet it was. She moved to the edge of the stream, and lowered both of her "feet" into the cool water.
Old January 14, 2011, 11:36:10 AM
Landorus

"A sledgehammer? Sounds painful... But, If it's just a ghost, I've got no problem. After all, I am a Dark-Type."
Old January 14, 2011, 01:56:26 PM
Keldeo

"Let's hear it! I bet it's nothing to be scared of!" Keiichi smiled, he wanted to hear the story, and wouldn't really say if he'd be scared.
Old January 14, 2011, 04:41:00 PM
Volcarona

"Once there was guy named Harold Sanders who lived all alone in the woods," Daniel began, "Being alone in the woods at night, well you can expect to see a few ghost pokemon around. Well, he went outside one night. He's very strong. One night, he heard some voices. So he grabbed his hammer and went to investigate. Then what sounded like a high-pitched screech behind him, he fumbled his hammer and fell on his back. The hammer crushed his skull as it came down and killed him.

Several weeks later, there was a rumor spreading that the ghost of Harold Sanders had returned, to haunt the surrounding area and try to get revenge on those who caused the accident. He didn't know who was responsible, so he would pick the nearest target. He's scared quite a few pokemon, including that Teddiursa. Even in this region, I've heard his voice a couple times in the past."

"FALL TO MY POWAH, VILLAIN!" shouted an angry, echoing voice. Daniel and Stephanie looked around for a second, then Daniel spoke.

"That's him."

The voice sounded burly and stern. Everyone then heard a frightened scream. Nobody knew where it came from. A few seconds later, the same voice shouted,

"NEXT TIME MY HAMMER SHALL STRIKE YOU DOWN!"

Then all was quiet.

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 14, 2011 at 04:53:32 PM.
Old January 14, 2011, 04:54:18 PM
Haxorus

"Holy shet!" Ultima's feet started trembling after he heard the scream.

"...Come on Ultima, get a hold of yourself..." Ultima said towards his mates. "Maybe we should tell him that there's no need to attack people because of his accident?"
Old January 14, 2011, 05:00:11 PM
Landorus

Adara jumped so badly, she accidentally sent a small Thunderbolt shooting in a random direction. "Sorry." She apologized quickly, shaking off the small aftershock she got after using an electric attack.
Old January 15, 2011, 11:06:37 AM
Landorus

Guy stood still as his gang obviously panicked and scattered in every direction. He looked at Keiichi and raised an eyebrow. "If he's a ghost, isn't it possible that he's completely harmless?" he asked. "Besides, I know how to do a faint attack. It would be easy to take down a ghost." He grabbed a Hoppip and thrust it into the air. "Now you go and make sure where this Sanders guy is, got it?" he shouted. The Hoppip nodded and floated off.
Old January 15, 2011, 11:30:33 AM
Keldeo

"That's true. But i'd be useless against a ghost type.." Keiichi looked down, "But dark types.. I'll take them down!"
Old January 15, 2011, 11:56:40 AM
Volcarona

Everyone heard the voice again,

"I see the fear in your eyes, Keichii," it spoke. "Cease your rambling and die LIKE A MAN!"

Suddenly the ghost of a tall man with short, black hair, a beard, and a heavy hammer with a rectangular block at the end, appeared behind Keichii.

"ERRaahh!" the man shouted as he swung the hammer down on Keichii. There was a horrible crunching sound, but Keichii didn't suffer any injuries at all. The sound was an illusion, and the ghost disappeared.

Then all was quiet again.

"I think we'd better leave, and fast," Daniel warned. He started to run through the trees to where he could see a distant blue glow.

"Follow him!" said Stephanie.

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 15, 2011 at 12:00:20 PM.
Old January 15, 2011, 12:16:56 PM
Haxorus

"Gotcha!" Ultima dashed forward quickly, almost leaving Daniel behind.
Old January 15, 2011, 12:24:26 PM
Landorus

Adara screamed as the hammer swung down on Keiichi, both paws going over her mouth. She looked at him quickly, making sure he wasn't hurt, before running after Daniel.
Old January 15, 2011, 12:28:54 PM
Landorus

Guy flinched, but said, "See? What'd I tell, ya? Completely harmless." He blew his grasswhistle to alert the Hoppip to come back, and followed Daniel.
Old January 15, 2011, 12:48:56 PM
Keldeo

(AF, it's spelt Keiichi not Keichii.)
Keiichi froze, and braced himself for the hit, but there wasn't one. "Y-Yeah, totally harmless!" He then ran after Daniel.
Old January 17, 2011, 08:43:58 AM
Volcarona

Daniel and Stephanie continued to run until they made it to the source of the glowing, a large blue oval of energy. They both ran inside it and disappeared.

(this is the portal to Mt. Crelluk).
Old January 17, 2011, 03:34:33 PM
Haxorus

Ultima ran in the portal at full speed. "Let's do this!" Ultima spoke with courage.
Old January 17, 2011, 03:36:39 PM
Landorus

Adara ran into the portal after Daniel and Stephanie. "Here we go.." She muttered, knowing there was no going back.
Old January 17, 2011, 05:00:33 PM
Landorus

"You ready, guys?" Guy asked his troupe. They all responded with a "Yes, sir!" and Guy and the gang walked through the portal. Except the Hoppip, who, of course floated through it.
Old January 17, 2011, 05:36:27 PM
Keldeo

Keiichi was last to go through the portal, "Woo hoo!" he jumped inside, paws up.
Old January 17, 2011, 05:58:16 PM
Volcarona

Daniel was first to come out on the other side of the portal. Eventually, everyone made it through to the other world. Everyone stood before the base of a mountain. The sky was an eerie purple for some reason and was overcast. The time looked to be in the evening. The wind was blowing lightly, but everyone could hear the wind howl above.

Daniel could see the entrance to a mine, with mine cart tracks leading out of the mountain. His rough guess was that the mine was about 100 feet away. There was a light coming from the inside, probably a lit fire or a torch.

"Well, here we are," Stephanie spoke.

"We're standing in front of a mountain and there's a light coming from the entrance. There's nothing else around us," Daniel began.

He paused for a moment.

"Guess we gotta go in there," he said at last.
Old January 17, 2011, 06:08:08 PM
Haxorus

"Alright, looks safe, lets go." Ultima walked toward the cave.
Old January 17, 2011, 06:16:04 PM
Landorus

Adara looked up at the purple sky. It seemed to her to be both beautiful and creepy at once. She looked over at the mine's entrance, then slowly began to walk towards it.
Old January 18, 2011, 12:51:16 PM
Landorus

Guy was hesitant. "I don't agree with dark places. Lack of Sunlight makes my companions and I sluggish." he turned to Sunkern. "You keep it nice and bright in there with your Sunny Day, got it?" The Sunkern nodded and they followed Daniel.
Old January 18, 2011, 05:30:12 PM
Keldeo

Keiichi looked around the place around him, purple sky.. A mine! He followed Adara, saying nothing at all.
Old January 18, 2011, 05:46:58 PM
Volcarona

It took a while for everyone to reach the mine entrance. Daniel was enjoying the scenery and was staring at the mountain as he walked. When everyone arrived at the entrance, they could see inside the mine. Inside, there were torches, but they had all blown out. Inside wasn't too dark, as it was lit by electric lights, square, lantern, shaped lights, but one of them was flickering in the distance.

The place was deserted. Strange, unidentifiable creaking noises echoed throughout the mine, coming from deeper within.

(the creaking noises sound like this: Creaking echo.wav).

"A likely story," Daniel spoke, looking around. "Nobody's here."

"Kinda like Mt. Vernenn," Stephanie recalled.
Old January 19, 2011, 09:30:34 AM
Haxorus

Ultima walked in the mine and looked around. "Hm. This place seem fine. I mean, it is deserted. I wouldn't think there would be anybody in here to attack us."
Old January 19, 2011, 09:37:14 AM
Landorus

Adara listened to the creaking sound. Creepy sounds she could live with; it was silence that made her nervous. It did, indeed, seem to be abandoned. Still, she kept her guard up.
Old January 19, 2011, 12:48:17 PM
Landorus

"Well, if there's creaking, that either means the mine is unstable and about to collapse, or there's something big in there..." Guy closed his eyes and nodded. "Well, no use standing here and pondering about it. I say we delve into it."
Old January 21, 2011, 12:00:37 AM
Keldeo

"Let's do it! Daisuke's right, let's delve into it!" Keiichi couldn't wait to see something cool, whatever the cost.
Old January 22, 2011, 04:13:25 PM
Volcarona

The mine looked more like a building than a tunnel. Mine cart tracks led out of the mountain from multiple directions. Daniel decided to take a left turn, so he did. The walls and ground were gray, but something at the end of the tunnel caught Daniel's eye.

A closer look revealed two rather large emeralds and a gold nugget.

"Where have I seen this before?," Daniel spoke.

"What that you've g...ah look, it's gold!" Stephanie spoke up, rather excited. "Some emeralds, too."
Old January 23, 2011, 02:35:24 PM
Haxorus

"Amazing!" Ultima ran over for a closer look. "But who knows-IT COULD BE A TRAP!" Ultima though of his past adventure.

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; January 27, 2011 at 12:00:09 PM.
Old January 23, 2011, 02:49:22 PM
Landorus

Adara looked closely at the gold and emeralds. She liked the color of the emeralds; they reminded her of Celebi, and a field she'd taken her to. The grass in that field had been almost the excact same color. She kept her paws clasped firmly behind her back, not daring to touch them.
Old January 23, 2011, 04:57:10 PM
Landorus

Guy glanced at his gang, and then to Keiichi. "Don't even think about it." He told all of them. He glared at Keiichi. "Especially you."
Old January 26, 2011, 02:36:07 PM
Keldeo

Keiichi looked down, "And why not, Daisuke? What if it isn't a trap? We could be letting treasure go to waste!"
Old January 27, 2011, 08:15:08 AM
Volcarona

"Keichii's right," Daniel spoke. "Besides, people pay a whole lot for treasures like these. This is valuable stuff."

"While we're here, we might as well look around for more," Stephanie suggested.

Nobody saw what was behind them until Stephanie turned around. What she saw next prompted her to use her camera. Very quickly, she pressed the button and a picture appeared in the camera.

Then everyone heard an eerie semi-human laugh, mixed in with ghostly whispering noises (like this - Swordlaugh.wav).

Nobody saw anything when they turned around, but Stephanie caught something interesting on her camera.

A closer look revealed a floating broadsword, several feet away from Adara, who was closest to it. Adara had no idea the sword was right behind her.
Old January 27, 2011, 12:06:57 PM
Haxorus

"Someone knows were here." Ultima looked serious, his cheeks sparked with electricity. "I knew this place looked suspicious."
Old January 27, 2011, 12:16:24 PM
Landorus

Adara paled slightly, seeing the picture on Stephanie's camera. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself. Why are you so nervous? She asked herself. It's not like this is the first time you've seen creepy stuff like this...
Old January 27, 2011, 12:40:13 PM
Landorus

"See, stuff like this is why we shouldn't be stealing treasures," Guy lectured. "The risk far outweighs the reward."
Old January 28, 2011, 11:33:44 AM
Keldeo

(Armed.. It's spelt Keiichi, not Keichii, 'kay?)
Keiichi laughed nervously, "Aw man.. This doesn't seem to be good, does it?" he felt scared that the sword would kill each and every one of them.
Old January 28, 2011, 12:12:41 PM
Volcarona

"Guy, I've been doing this for over 10 years," Daniel countered. "I've found a lot of treasure and I'm still alive."

"There used to be miners here. Something happened to them and it's our mission to find out what," Stephanie added.

"In the meantime, let's make the most of this place...I've seen much scarier places," Daniel continued.

"That sword..." Stephanie noted. "Didn't Zeke see one of these?"

"Now that I think about it, you're right," Daniel replied. "All right, everyone. Keep an eye out for anything else suspicious. Don't be afraid to tell us about anything. If floating swords are appearing in a mine, then something's wrong."

Daniel walked back to the intersection. The light that was flickering before in the distance had gone out. Daniel walked into the passage on the right, just opposite the one everyone has just been in. It was only a dozen feet long and stopped at a dead end.

Daniel noticed something in the wall. There was a crack in it and inside, and behind it seemed to be a hole.

"Hey Stephanie, what's in that crack over there?" he asked.

"I don't know," replied Stephanie. "Want me to whack it?"

"Sure," answered Daniel.

Stephanie stood by the crack and held her bat like a golf club. She took a swing at the wall and with a loud 'PANG', the wall crumbled. It seemed to be hollow. She found something interesting in the back of the 5 ft hollow. A blue treasure chest, decorated with a gold design.

"Huh," Daniel spoke, lowering his eyelids and staring at the chest in interest.

Stephanie opened the chest. Inside was a silver medallion, shaped like the number eight. In the two holes, there were two emeralds.

"Wait a minute," said Daniel, thinking. "A hidden treasure in a wall, a floating sword, and an abandoned mine. The miners here might have only arrived here recently."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Stephanie.

"There might be ancient forces here as well. A lost temple maybe?" Daniel replied. "The miners might not have known what they were dealing with. Also, the sword looks like it was made in a desert-like civilization."

Last edited by Armed Floatzel; January 28, 2011 at 12:16:43 PM.
Old January 28, 2011, 03:04:30 PM
Haxorus

"Whoa, interesting. This place must be crawling with treasure." Ultima then thought to himself. "And crawling with traps..." "Well, we just got to mindful of where we step."
Old January 28, 2011, 04:36:30 PM
Landorus

Adara looked at the now open treasure chest, then all around her, half-expecting to see another floating sword.
Old January 28, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
Landorus

Guy silently followed the others with his arms crossed and his crew cowering behind him. "I was just being cautious..." he muttered.
Old January 29, 2011, 01:56:51 AM
Keldeo

Keiichi put his paws behind his head as he followed, "There's probably a heck load more to explore! Let's get going!"