Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Funny/Interesting Stuff

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 22, 2012, 11:27:36 AM
Kyurem

Default Do you have what it takes to be an MI6 agent?

Initiating Copy/Paste...

MI6 has a French agent being chased by five enemy operatives. Her only chance of survival is you, and your only method of communication is a command line chat window. Can you somehow guide her away from danger and capture the enemy operatives for interrogation?

If you succeed, maybe you have what it takes to serve Her Majesty as an MI6 agent. You can bloody well try it out right here, courtesy of the people cleverly doing press for Skyfall — the new James Bond flick.

End Copy/Paste

So yeah, it's a sort of text-based game. Only problem is that the agent you're trying to guide is completely (and most likely unintentionally) disobedient.

And I mean this disobedient    
YOU: Enter the catacombs.
AGENT: Catacombs do sound like our best bet. Running there. Stand by...
AGENT: Made it. Gate's padlocked. Got seconds to pick it. Hold on...
AGENT: I'm in. Jammed the door behind me. They're trying to break it. Pitch black in here. Using my Xperia as a torch.
YOU: See if there's an exit somewhere else.
AGENT: Again. Clarity? Please.
YOU: Can you see an exit?
AGENT: Good question. Got a phone. VAIO laptop. Data on disk. Oh yeah - my watch is a bomb. Magnetic and everything.
YOU: Is there an exit?
AGENT: Magnetic base. Can mount it on anything metal. Small bomb inside makes an excellent mess. Trigger it with bluetooth. From my Xperia phone.
YOU: Is there an exit from the catacombs?
AGENT: Excuse me?
YOU: Is there an exit?
AGENT: It's small, but it makes a pretty big mess. Magnetic, so I can mount it on anything metal. Detonates from my phone.

Last edited by NismoZ; October 22, 2012 at 11:29:05 AM.