Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 2, 2010, 03:34:13 PM
Servine

Default What did you like/dislike in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs?

The only thread (I believe) to say what u disliked and or liked in pokemon guardian signs.

I hated how it's so easy to beat it takes about 2 days. I want a challenge like a game that would take a month

Theres alot i liked like u can form a team to make getting the bosses
10x easier

like mew2 the first time took me 1 min 5 secs

mew2 the second took me 3 mins 13 secs

I LOVED IT
Old November 2, 2010, 04:19:31 PM
Celebi

I liked the game but the only thing I dislike about it is the Multiplayer Battles. I think the should have made them where you could play on wifi, which has never been in any of the Pokemon Ranger games.
Old December 14, 2010, 11:36:18 AM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TRDRS]PokeTrader View Post
I liked the game but the only thing I dislike about it is the Multiplayer Battles. I think the should have made them where you could play on wifi, which has never been in any of the Pokemon Ranger games.
Actually they did make them so that you could play on wifi. Unless you menat something else.

I suppose I have something against the multiplayer missions. Having to play multiplayer to complete them is a pain in the butt. Also Mewtwo battle should have been a little more challenging.

And this is my problem, but I didn't like it when they destroyed Dolce Island. I know you can back and see it when you go re-capture the bosses. But I don't like it when location are physically removed from the game.
Old December 30, 2010, 06:12:18 PM
Volcarona

I REALLY liked the storyline. It had some great plot-twists, I liked the references to past games *SPOILERS*(Rand in SoA outfit, Murph), riding the Legendary Pokemon, Ukele Pichu, and the new Poke Asists!

I don't know what I really didn't like.... I pretty much liked it all!
Old December 30, 2010, 08:38:39 PM
Giratina

Yeah, the only bad part was how easy it was. But it is a Pokemon game, after all. Mewtwo was the only essentially difficult part. Very good game.
Old January 6, 2011, 11:02:07 PM
Joltik

I suppose the game was a little too easy for me. It kind of lacked some substance. Although the downloaded and side missions were pretty cool. The plot was good although when I arrived at the Sky Fortress I thought "Is this it already."

Otherwise, great music, great characters and good sidequests
Old January 7, 2011, 05:00:52 AM
Volcarona

The side quests are a little boring IMO. Its always, rescue that person/Pokemon in trouble or find me a certain Pokemon.

BTW, anyone know where I can find a Drifblim/loon? I recently started playing GS again and I realized that I have a quest that requires me to find a Drifblim/loon. The title of the quest is "The Boys Quiz" or something like that. I need to find a "floating purple balloon Pokemon with an 'X' on it".
Old January 8, 2011, 12:11:08 PM
Regigigas

To compleye that, battle one in the air, then go to the girl with the birds and she'll give you one.

I hate the fact that I can't get a deoxys unless I find someone else who owns this game. Also, the humor isn't very good.
Old January 8, 2011, 12:37:48 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemA View Post
The side quests are a little boring IMO. Its always, rescue that person/Pokemon in trouble or find me a certain Pokemon.

BTW, anyone know where I can find a Drifblim/loon? I recently started playing GS again and I realized that I have a quest that requires me to find a Drifblim/loon. The title of the quest is "The Boys Quiz" or something like that. I need to find a "floating purple balloon Pokemon with an 'X' on it".
They're all over the volcano - No Pokemon but them are there, I believe,
Old January 21, 2011, 05:35:40 PM
Kyurem

Just got the game a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty cool.

What I like is Ukelele Pichu, the new PokeAssists mechanic, and the group Target Clear. I also like how you start off being able to contain more Pokemon, not just 2 or 3 like in the past games.

I don't think there is anything I dislike in this game though.
Old January 28, 2011, 01:01:32 AM
Cyndaquil

I like using Ukelele Pichu as a partner and having my party Pokemon use their Poke Assists to attack the Pokemon you're trying to catch. What I don't like is having Ukelele Pichu as the sole partner of the game and the Deoxys temple mission needing 2 people to complete.