Alright, leave it to us; let's go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
We'll keep running
If they desire it too,
We will do anything.

That's right, if fighting is our only option
Then that's what we'll have to do!

The year is 2059. The Earth has gotten to the point where, because of all of our carelessness, we cannot grow any food, or grass, the water has become poisonous, and most animals die within seconds of birth.. A man tries to solve all of our problems by inventing a way to transfer our brains and coniousnesses to a robotic body that can't die.. The only problem is.. We lose all of our emotions, and truely become robots, bent on turning anyone who isn't one of them into one of them. Luckily, for any survivors, a new type of plant that produces water, that lives in such horrible conditions has been discovered.. And it's eatible, too. Anyway. The robots either kill the human survivors, or do as the man did, and transfer their brains to robotic bodies, turning them into one of them..

..But there is a way to stop this from ever coming about. Before inventing the robot-ifying machine, the man invented a time machine, that only works once, as a back-up plan. If at least one survivor can get to the machine, go back in time, and stop us from being so careless, then history will be re-written. The machine transfers whoever activates it to a sort of elevator, that stops at key moments in time. Everything else will be revealed as we go through the RP.

Plot in a nutshell:

A man invents a machine to make humans into robots, in order to stop them from dying, but as a trade-off of this, they lose all emotions, and properly become robots. They seek out anyone who wasn't one of them, and will do anything to turn them into one of them, or kill them. There is a time machine, that transfers anyone who uses it to some kind of elevator that stops at key moments in time. The human survivors' goal is to get to the machine.

Even after we start, most people will be welcome~

Sign-up sheet.

Name-
Age- (If a robot, put their age when they became a robot)
Gender-
Weapons- (If human. Do not fill in if a robot.)
Add-ons- (If a robot. Don't fill in if a human. This can include weapon add-ons.)
Human, or robot?-
Crush- (Humans only, as the robots cannot feel anything..)
Personality- (Also humans only, as all robots act essentually the same. They MIGHT, however, pretend to be human. In which case, you may fill this in.)
Backstory- (optional.)
Appearence-
Other-

Mine-

Name- Alexander "Alex" Nanami
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Weapons- Shotgun, and energy blade, attached to his arm.
Human, or robot?- Human~
Crush- Open
Personality- Will be roleplayed out.
Appearence-

Last edited by Roxas; October 29, 2011 at 05:49:26 PM.
Old October 29, 2011, 07:28:07 PM
Shaymin

Name- Brock Haerent
Age- 25
Gender- M
Weapons- A hidden knife in boot, and a gun in his belt (It is all techno-y and flash).
Human, or robot?- I'm a human.
Crush- That will play out to whoever comes in the story.
Personality- Brave, but when his fears are in the way he is a coward. He has burst of rages, but he hasn't had those in years.
Backstory- Brock on his house a lot, he liked being up and doing useful tasks when he could, but when he got handicapped the doctor said once they fixed him he couldn't do such things again that required major leg work.
Appearence- White collared shirt (stained a little bit), Black skinny jeans (Kept them from his teen years), Black half-gloves, A brown work belt (which carries his gun and other various things he has), Blue hair (colored it during a WILD party one night...)
Other- Still slightly haunted by his past. Brock doesn't have any other SURVIVING family.
Old October 29, 2011, 07:30:59 PM
Keldeo

Approved~
Old October 30, 2011, 04:29:09 AM
Landorus

Name- Nathan Conhager
Age- 21
Gender-Male
Weapons- Bionic Arm fitted with guns and a grappling hook
Human, or robot?- Human
Personality- Happy-Go-Lucky and a bit cocky. His fighting style is passive, and he prefers to stay in one place if he can.
Backstory- His mother was from the famous Spencer family, and his father from the famous Conhager family. He's inherited the Spencers' personality and the Conhagers' Engineering capability. He lost his arm in a lab explosion and replaced it with a bionic one of his own design.
Appearence- Brown Hair and fair skin, with thick glasses. He wears a dark green shirt and white cargo Jeans, and never goes without his trademark goggles around his neck.
Basically This without the 'Phones    

Other- Even though he is a man of science, he thinks that the people have gone too far. He is against the robot forces .
Old October 30, 2011, 06:55:57 AM
Keldeo

Also approved. Shall we wait for a robot, or what?
Old October 30, 2011, 07:09:58 AM
Landorus

Can we make second characters?
Old October 30, 2011, 07:20:19 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
Can we make second characters?
I was wondering that too.
Old October 30, 2011, 07:56:19 AM
Keldeo

Yup. Just because i didn't, doesn't mean you can't~ And i'm tempted to make a second character too.
Old October 30, 2011, 10:48:59 AM
Shaymin

Name-Katelyn Mohnja
Age- 12
Gender- F
Add-ons- Only a few gadgets.
Human, or robot?- R
Backstory- The creator of the machine that makes human into robots is her dad. When her dad hand made her body for he brain to be in, he made it with emotions, for Katelyn is special to her father. She was always told that the change to robots was for the better, but she was never sure that was right...she wants to stop this problem. But she doesn't know what to do about it.
Appearance- Looks very human like, like other robots, but is short (about 4'3"), light brown hair, metallic eyes, a light blue dress that frills out into fluff at the bottom, and white ballet shoes.
Other- N/A
Old October 30, 2011, 11:28:57 AM
Keldeo

(Does that mean she's with the humans? Anyway.. Brilliant~ Approved~)

Last edited by Roxas; October 30, 2011 at 11:29:13 AM.
Old October 30, 2011, 11:44:26 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(Does that mean she's with the humans? Anyway.. Brilliant~ Approved~)
Yes, she wants to stop her dad and she wants to help the survivors.
Old October 30, 2011, 12:02:07 PM
Keldeo

...Perfect..~
Old October 30, 2011, 02:55:12 PM
Landorus

Alright. I'll make one too.

Name- Robert Gonzalez
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Add-ons- Fire Jet boots, gloves, helmet, etc. Light-powered ray gun, energy shield
Human, or robot?- Robot
Backstory- More robotic than the other robots, his entire body is completely covered with synthetic skin and armor.
Appearence- Very similar to Kamen riders; he dons a helmet with a visor that covers his entire face. His skin is charcoal black and he wears bright orange armor that covers everywhere but the back of his joints. He wears vents on his shoulder pads and his Helmet that emit flames to vent the heat built up in his body.
Just Imagine these two things combined    

Other- His body temperature is 80 degrees Celsius.
Old October 30, 2011, 04:06:17 PM
Keldeo

Very nice~ Approved. Here's MY robot~
Name- Kanai Frost (Gets usually calls Ice Blue Fairy, because of her add-ons.)
Age- 21
Gender- Female
Add-ons- Energy wings, jets, and a machine gun hidden in one arm. All air around her is about -10 degrees Celsius, because of freezer add-ons.
Human, or robot?- Robot
Appearance-
Other- Body temperature is about -80 degrees celsius. Is essentually the opposite of Robert.
Old October 31, 2011, 02:12:14 PM
Shaymin

It seems like with 6 characters that this could be good.. Shall we start soon?
Old October 31, 2011, 02:24:58 PM
Keldeo

Alright..~
We start.. NOW!
Old October 31, 2011, 03:01:18 PM
Shaymin

Brock Haerent:

'Food is scarce, I haven't seen anyone is months. What food did I have left... One little lump of wheat (bread)? My lips are hard and hurting from lack of water. I wish I wasn't alone, I wish I wasn't hunger or thirsty, nor sad. But that is the cost of being hidden. This was all the things happening, but now I shall make my move.'

Brock closed his brittle journal, it was stained yellow, breaking at he hems. This old fashioned journal was Brock's only friend. It was what got him through the day, his hope. He was happy yo have it. Why wouldn't he be? This journal had everything that had happened in the last 4 years. But there wasn't much to write about.
Brock's only place to hide was in the barren, the untouched. That was what they called it, The Untouched, it is the land that isn't monitored by the evil, crazed, savage robots. If they saw you they would kill you.
Brock walked, if he didn't move then he might not find anything to eat and/or drink.

Last edited by teamplasma; October 31, 2011 at 04:30:51 PM.
Old October 31, 2011, 03:38:23 PM
Keldeo

Alexander was hiding in what was once a small shop, with the windows blown out, and bullet holes in the walls. His group of survivors - and friends - had been here, and most had died here.. Or been transformed into the metal murderers roaming the streets at the moment. He readied his shotgun, just in case any robots came into the shop, sensing him.
Old October 31, 2011, 04:30:22 PM
Shaymin

Brock Haerent:

'It has been 17 lights since I have seen another living person. But they were close to death, on their last breath, lying in the dirt. My energy is low, I need to go on though.'

Brock walked and wrote in his journal at the same time. Not noticing the small (ruined) town in the distance. He brought up his head when the small town was about a mile or 2 in the distance. It looked even more old fashioned then his journal. As he looked at it in the distance, getting closer, Brock realized it looked more like one of those old cowboy towns that where in the old recovered movies. Before this catastrophic event had happen. He kept walking, slowly, towards the town. It was about sundown when Brock reached it. "HELLO!!! HELLO!!! IS ANYONE ***Cough cough*** HERE???!!!" Brock staggered into the town.

Katelyn Mohnja:
Katelyn sat in her room. It was large and lonely. Droids (servents) came and went, asking she needs anything. All she wanted was her dad. Her dad never even spent time with her, well, what would they do if they did? They had nothing in common, just 2 beings that were (in a way) related. She thought and repeatedly won at a rubix cube while she thought about her dad's deeds and doings. All this... All this change, for the worse... this was.... sad.
Old October 31, 2011, 04:51:18 PM
Keldeo

Alexander looked up, and looked out of the window, to see a man staggering around the town. "..Psst. Come in here!" he whispered, "In the shop. It's me, a human! My name is Alexander Nanami." he felt sorry for the man. If the robots caught him, it would be all over.

..Speaking of robots, Fairy Blue, or Kanai, was flying around, searching for the one person they had missed on their raid of the shop. "Bzzzt. One. Survivor. Left." her computer told her, "Scan for them. They will be around here somewhere." she commanded, in her ice cold voice, that sounded too cold even for a robot.
Old October 31, 2011, 04:57:18 PM
Shaymin

Brock Haerent:

There was a wooden shop on his left. Whisper from a man was coming from it, the low voice was warning him of something, but his sences were dulled from lack of nutrition. Brock staggered towards it. "Hello? Anyone there?"
Old October 31, 2011, 05:14:36 PM
Keldeo

"Hurry, damnit!" Alex replied, coming out, and dragging the man in. "Idiot.. If they'd seen you.. You would have died. There's one who's flying around, searching for me, and any other people who survived here.. Oh, yeah, here's something to eat." he held out a strange blue coloured tomato. "You do remember what this is? This is one of the plants that can survive without water, a Wa-Mato. It has a small amount of water inside of it, AND is like a tomato, so it's good for you. And it tastes great~"
Old October 31, 2011, 05:22:01 PM
Shaymin

Brock took a bite feeling replenished. "Thanks, brother!" The Wa-mato was wonderful, the best thing he had eaten in... EVER! "SO, brother, is there anyone else?" Brock leaned against a counter.
Old October 31, 2011, 05:25:27 PM
Keldeo

"..The robot i told you about, the one my group used to call "Fairy Blue" killed, or transformed everyone else in town. I'm the lone survivor.. And she's still flying around. You can tell when she's around, because it gets really cold when she's around. She flies around, and kills from above, or snatches people away, to transform them.." Alex shivered, "And to top it all off.. She looks almost like a cute human girl, and can lure you into a trap, if you're not careful."
Old October 31, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Shaymin

"It is all good! I will take her!!!" Brock said like a drunken man. (woozy)

"Well, what do we do now? Hang?"
Old October 31, 2011, 06:55:03 PM
Landorus

A man walked in from another room of the shop. "We got a visitor?" he said casually. "Well, then, welcome." he said. "My name's Nathan, by the way. Nathan Conhager." he sat down at a bench, fiddling with machinery. His large bionic arm was hard to miss. "Hey, Alex," he brought up. " I think I'm on my way of making new stuff out of the Wa-mato." he slapped some blueprints on the table next to Alexander. "I can use the irons in scrap metal to combine with the Wa-mato's chemical structure and promote oxygen flow in the blood. Make us stronger and faster. Also, since the Wa-mato is the ovary of the plant, I may be able to fuse it with human DNA and let us be able to reproduce by..." he glanced at the other two. "Eh, I'll tell you that part later." he stretched and yawned. "I could use a break." he said finally.

Last edited by Idno58; November 1, 2011 at 11:50:23 AM.
Old November 1, 2011, 04:23:54 AM
Shaymin

(***"That was what they called it, The Untouched, it is the land that isn't monitored by the evil, crazed, savage robots." The Shop isn't the Untouched, because the robot is coming for it. She was there before.)

Brock put the rest of his weight on the counter he was lying on. After he was done taking the Wa-Mato and information in he asked"Why haven't you guys left yet, isn't is dangerous staying in one spot?"
Old November 1, 2011, 08:45:44 AM
Keldeo

"I'm staying to take down Fairy Blue.. But if it gets too dangerous, I'll leave. I don't know about Nathan, though." Alex replied, looking out of the window.
Old November 1, 2011, 11:53:12 AM
Landorus

Nathan turned around. "Don't be so modest, chief." he said. "You saved me with this Wa-mato of yours. We Conhagers always repay our debts. I'm followin' whatever you say."
Old November 1, 2011, 01:39:24 PM
Shaymin

Brock Haerent:

"I guess I'm part of the team now!" Brock claim, mostly feeling replenished. Brock thought about this a little more. There was a robot that was coming to kill them and she killed, what 20, people before and now we expect to win over it now that there are 3 people? I better ready myself.

Katelyn Mohnja:

Katelyn strolled through the corridors of the mansion looking for something to do. There was nothing in her room to do. But to think about things, and according to her dad, thinking (processing) is bad. So this is she roamed the corridors like a ghost. She scanned the walls decorated with pictures of other important people in my family. Of course, the were not robots, that was a new deal, and it wasn't a good one. Well it has been here for about 9 years... It is hard to remember. It sucked to have the slightest human emotion, which I was the one of 2 robots to have. You forgot things, you loved things that didn't love you back. No one understood happiness.
Katelyn passed many doors that the servant and maid droids slept (fueled up) in, but there was one at the end f the hall way that stood out. It didn't stand out because it was different. It stood out because it was forbidden to everyone but her dad. Katelyn had always wondered what was at the other end, but never asked or looked. It was boring in this house. There was nothing to do; she was forbidden from the outside world, she had no friends, and she had no way to be entertained! Now was the time to have a little fun, uncover the mystery.
Katelyn approach the door slowly. He hand touched the cold knob. It was scary for a moment but she slightly opened the door. All there was to consume was the glowing, florescent, and misting machine that was large enough to fit about 5 men in it. This was the secret.
Old November 1, 2011, 02:21:52 PM
Keldeo

Alex nodded, "Thank you, Nathan!" he grinned, "And thank you, person." he looked at both of them, feeling a little happier, "We need every man for the job." he told Brock.

Fairy Blue flew around, "Sensors indicate at least two more survivors." the computer told her, "Scan for their locations." she told the machine, searching for the survivors. She flew down infront of a shop next door to the hiding place, "..Hello? I'm.. I'm scared! I just g-got here.. I'm wounded.." she called, using a fake voice sythsiser, to mask the coldness in her voice, and tried to turn off her freezer units, making it slightly less easy to tell it was her.
Old November 1, 2011, 04:12:34 PM
Landorus

"Hm? That sounds like a girl." Nathan said, stroking his chin with his left hand. "This would make my 'research' a lot easier..." he chuckled. "Hold on, let me get it."

He walked to the door of the shop and opened it without saying a word. He inspected the girl from head to toe. "Come in." he said as briefly as he could. As the girl passed him, he couldn't help but smirk behind her back. (I'm always a fan of the best-case scenario.) he thought. He closed the door.
Old November 2, 2011, 10:05:25 AM
Keldeo

Kanai just walked past him, her hoodie slightly damp with blood.. But it wasn't her blood. She didn't have any, being a robot. It was damp with one of Alex's friends' blood. Alex looked at her, "..I don't trust her. She looks too much like the robot who killed everyone here. Fairy Blue." he growled. Kanai looked up at him, "S-She was my sister! Please.. Don't let me die here too.." she pleaded, still using the fake voice.
Old November 2, 2011, 10:45:59 AM
Landorus

Nathan, noticing the blood, discreetly took a sample of it and ran it through a machine. (It's gonna be a while before this stuff catches the DNA... the blood's almost dry.) He thought.
Old November 2, 2011, 12:47:29 PM
Shaymin

This was weird to Brock, he decided to get behing the counter he was once leaning on, listening to what the 'Fairy Blue' was going to say.
Old November 2, 2011, 02:10:26 PM
Keldeo

(Brock doesn't know that Kanai is Fairy Blue yet..)

Kanai looked down, the air becoming slightly cold, her freezer units activating again. "...My sister actually is one of them.. That's the pretty sad thing." she told them, disabling the fake voice. "..But as am I." she didn't grin, as she couldn't. Instead, she lifted an arm, towards Alex, and shot at the boy, who tried dodging to the side, but was shot in the arm, blood rapidly pouring out of his wound. "..I'll let my bullet do the rest for me." Kanai whispered, in her cold-as-ice voice, before activating her energy wings, and fleeing. She wasn't about to stick around and get killed by the science master of the group, or so it seemed. "And.. Good luck finding it, humans. We will find you before you find it." she referred to the time machine, not knowing that they didn't know what it was. (No one knows about the machine yet, other than the robots.)
Old November 2, 2011, 02:21:31 PM
Shaymin

This scared Brock, Alex just got shot! This was bad, but Brock wasn't one for showing fears. He decided he needed to make a move. He pulled out his gun, he told himself never to waste any of his bullets, that meant that he has to make this count. He stood up from behind the counter and shot hoping that it would it...A second later a zapping sound came from the little girl that shot Alex. Brock had shot a little girl right in the lip, well directly below the nose. He felt really bad, the chilling look of sorrow struck Brock, HE HAD SHOT A LITTLE GIRL!!!! Now that made him feel like the bad guy.
Old November 2, 2011, 03:58:54 PM
Landorus

Nathan shot out his arm at the girl; trying his best to keep her from flying away. The arm latched onto her leg, but Nathan jerked and was being pulled forward. He turned back to the others. "Alex! Use the medi-kit on my counter!" he jerked forward again, noticing the look on Brock's face. "Whaddaya think she feels, pain?" he shouted. "Attack!" The sides of his arm opened up to reveal several turrets that shot rounds at high speeds, The bullets hit Kanai but didn't seem to show any effect.
Old November 3, 2011, 11:17:38 AM
Keldeo

The robot kept trying to flee, "My sensors indicate that this shop will be frozen in aproximitly.. An hour. Let me flee, or you will be frozen solid. Your friend Alex might survive.. But I will not allow him to, if you choose to keep me here." she told them, with a fake grin. "..So what will it be, humans?"
Old November 3, 2011, 12:12:22 PM
Landorus

Nathan's eyebrow twitched. He put a bullet into a hole in his arm as it morphed into a rail gun. "Grrrragh!" he shouted as the gun fired and sent a blast in Kanai's direction. The recoil from the blast unhitched the grappling hook on Kanai's leg, and both her and the blast sailed off into the distance. A small explosion could be heard.
Old November 3, 2011, 01:11:03 PM
Shaymin

A wave of energy tingled through the air. Brock took his gun and loaded it, just in case, he slapped the ground and pushed himself to a different position (on in which was facing Alex. "Is.. is it over?"
Old November 3, 2011, 01:17:23 PM
Keldeo

Kanai managed to survive and escape the explosion, only just. Her body was close to destruction, however. She tried to fly, but found that her jets and wings were completely destroyed.

Alex nodded, taking Nathan's med kit, and bandaging his wound, "I hope so.." he replied, before collapsing, the bandage limply fell off, as he hadn't bandaged it correctly.
Old November 3, 2011, 01:25:05 PM
Shaymin

with the reassuring answer Brock stood up and leaned over the same (hole filled) counter he was hiding behing. "So, bother, where are we going now, we better move."
Old November 3, 2011, 01:33:43 PM
Landorus

Nathan walked to Alex and properly applied the bandage before setting him in his chair. "I doubt she's dead." Nathan said. He walked to the counter and reloaded his arm with everything he needed. "We should probably move ASAP. This place is gonna freeze."