Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 16, 2011, 08:44:12 AM
Floatzel

Default Deep Black Pokemon VS Vast White Pokemon(Love, romance, ect...)

Reshiram was in the Unova region, being one of the main legendaries for the newly released Black and White beside the Deep Black Pokémon, Zekrom. Even though Puss in Boots was now bragging and boasting about the new release anytime he could, the feline was the least of her problems and Zekrom had turned out be the absolute worst over time. She had to adapt to his absurd behavior, and also keep her temper down; being part fire type she had a fierce phenomenon with dealing with his unruly attitude that popped up daily and without warning. On a regular basis, Zekrom and Reshiram would quarrel daily, and Zekrom was the one who would stalk off, severely angered that Reshiram was in fact right about what she had said to Zekrom quite often. Eventually the matter’s potential faded away as Zekrom came up to Reshiram on the next day and said a negative comment that was the last straw in Reshiram’s perspective, he had impelled her to use Blue Flare in order to separate them. With a whip of her tail and a kick from her furry hind leg, she had closed the door and prevented Zekrom from coming inside. Zekrom threw himself into the door multiple times and attempted to use Bolt Strike to open it up; he succeeded with this and ended up crashing through the door, spinning out of control. Surprised, yet confused, Reshiram darted past Zekrom and ran into the moon lit darkness. “I hope your gone for good, cause’ you’re a spite filled Pokémon! You don’t deserve to live!” Zekrom called to her. Or does she? He wondered. Curious, Zekrom spied on Reshiram, she was crouched in a patch of grass and was tending to something that was tiny and white. What in the…. He scowled to himself. The baby fed on her milk and Zekrom could smell the scent of it on her, he dived into the open, lunged for the baby and received a swipe to the head from Reshiram. “How dare you… How dare you do this to me after you’ve insulted me,” she snarled, her tone getting deep and hollow as she went on. “YOU SHALL PAY… But, I shall spare you in the meantime…. for now.” she spat.

Zekrom flinched away, there was still one Pokémon that he loved dearly in spite of rumors and the Pokémon black and white plots, and he hoped to start a family with the Pokémon that was named Reshiram. Why did I do this to her? Why did I endanger my relationship I had with her? He asked himself. Zekrom sighed as Reshiram stalked off; he still pursued her, even though she had warned the Deep, Black Pokémon and the words rang as they stuck in his head, “YOU SHALL PAY”. What does that mean? He wondered as he pieced more words together, the words finally made sense! He pieced together and made his description from it,”I will get revenge” It explained itself. He stepped back, realizing his fate when it came to their relationship: never to be together, separated by blindness and jealousy. Zekrom stayed close to Reshiram and figured out that a male Reshiram that was kept indoors was her final mate, his expression changed to confusion and sadness as more babies waited around her feet, begging as they cried for milk. The trainer picked her up, “ReshZek, you’ve grown! You’re so big now! I knew you’d come home! Anyways, come in. Jajukij, the other Reshiram, has been waiting.” It praised. Home? She wasn’t born in captivity… was she? And why did it call her “ReshZek”? He asked himself. I know…. I’ll be known as Haruju! Then Reshiram will accept me if the male doesn’t rip me to shreds first. Haruju moved into the Reshirams’ territory, sacrificing himself for his affection for her; he flew in and made himself shrink to baby size. The trainer noticed and was excited that Haruju had arrived at her door -she wanted a baby Zekrom- she took his basket and carried him inside, unaware that he was only a baby until he returned to his natural size; she let him explore the house and curl up, then she proceed to implant a chip into his body, under his fur. She did this to power up her generator; because every time he breathed, purred or flew, electricity would be produced. But, his disguise failed and he grew to his normal size; the trainer's face full of deception and excitement.

Last edited by ReshZek200; December 16, 2011 at 10:33:40 AM.