Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 13, 2012, 03:50:25 PM
Joltik

Question Is Oblivion any good?

I've been playing Morrowind on my brother's original Xbox for a while now, and I must admit, the land is beautiful. But soon my brother will let me play Oblivion on his 360, and I thought I'd ask you lot if I can get a decent response. Do you know if Oblivion is any good?

On a minor note, I will be playing the GOTY (Game of the Year) version, and I am aware of the Shivering Isles, long live Sheogorath!

I actually really wish I could get it on my Computer but, my father hates games being on there. And I have major flaws with that. He believes that they aren't productive. I point my finger at Minecraft. Plus, my Internet is terrible and I'm using a mac.
Old June 13, 2012, 03:58:00 PM
Giratina

If you liked Morrowind, you would probably like Oblivion. It's sort of like Morrowind, but upgraded graphics and a different leveling system (from what I remember). It's been awhile since I've played either, but from what I remember, Oblivion starts you off in the action by having you escape through jail tunnels with guards rather than in Morrowind where you are simply released from jail.

I've never been able to get into the Elder Scrolls series. Oblivion is essentially a newer version of Morrowind in a much different location if that helps you any.
Old June 15, 2012, 10:19:27 AM
Joltik

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
If you liked Morrowind, you would probably like Oblivion. It's sort of like Morrowind, but upgraded graphics and a different leveling system (from what I remember). It's been awhile since I've played either, but from what I remember, Oblivion starts you off in the action by having you escape through jail tunnels with guards rather than in Morrowind where you are simply released from jail.

I've never been able to get into the Elder Scrolls series. Oblivion is essentially a newer version of Morrowind in a much different location if that helps you any.
Thanks for the help. But I've already tried it, and it's easier to fight the enemies then I thought I just burn them a bit then slash at them. Which is much more different to Morrowind considering you couldn't hit the enemies most of the time. I've already got to the part where you take Martin to the area near Skinguard (I forgot what it was called but it had Jauffre in it.