Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Technology

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 24, 2012, 09:59:35 AM
Kyurem

Default Microsoft Office 2013

I didn't think that typing could be this fun! I think it might have something to do with a lot of small details in the new suite of applications now - pretty much everything had to have some kind of animation, huh? Everything just flows so smoothly in the new version of Office, that it actually manages to make the entire thing of, you know, working with documents and whatnot, to be something that is fun, or at least exciting. Coming back to a more traditional input, it suddenly felt like I'm missing something.

I've also got thumbs up on blog integration - it's been around since 2007, but this is actually the first version that got me into getting a WordPress site ready, complete with its own domain.

Anyone feeling like to try it out? Here's the link if you're interested. You need to be running Windows 7 or 8, though, for it to run!

I feel like subscribing to a Office 365 Home Premium sub now... xD
Old July 24, 2012, 12:44:37 PM
Rayquaza

I got my 2010 version when I bought my laptop. It wasn't different from that of 2007 at all. But this one, it looks stunning. I might as well get it, although it doesn't have all the software applications yet.
Old July 24, 2012, 05:43:04 PM
Rayquaza

Crap I just had to take a class last year were I had to learn the previous version of Office and I just got used to it!