Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 5, 2012, 12:35:44 AM
Kyurem

Default I bought a Nyko battery pack for my 3DS.

This is what happens when your original battery has aged and wouldn't do much. I bought this off Amazon, and they delivered in after 4 days, so I'm amazed by the speed of delivery.

Installation was a breeze - they even provided a screwdriver inside it so I don't have to ask the landlord to lend me a screwdriver. I'm keeping the old battery aside as a backup battery, along with the faceplate, just in case.

I wonder how long it'll last once I get the chance to charge it? The system booted fine, though I did have to reset date and time. (It's the same deal with most portable devices - they keep running to keep track of date of time using the battery. Removing it means that the clocks forget everything.)

It did add quite a lot of height to the device, but the device actually felt better holding it.

Pictures sometime later.

(I don't need a grip, so I bought this off Amazon new. There's a better product out, but I'm not looking for a grip or getting something too expensive. It's even more bulky! Also, it's more like an external battery, so it's not ideal.)

Last edited by Twiggy; October 5, 2012 at 01:17:22 AM.