Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 23, 2010, 07:25:27 AM
Mudkip

Default New Info on Zoroark's ability and Isshu

Quote:
The latest issue of Nintendo Dream has provided new insights into the special Illusion ability that Zoroark & Zorua both have. This ability, as we knew previously, allows for Zorua/Zoroark to be transformed into another Pokémon when sent into battle, as seen with the special event when you capture Zoroark. However, prior to now, the details of the ability were not known. We now know the details of this ability. The ability allows for Zorua & Zoroark to be in the form of the Pokémon in second place in your party at the time of it being sent out. This means that if you have say Jigglypuff in the front of your party, Zorua & Zoroark would appear in battle as a Jigglypuff. As we know from before, it keeps its Dark-type, but its appearance and name will match the Pokémon of which it has an Illusion.
In addition to those details, it provided a massive image of the Isshu region, showing more areas than the images so far. It doesn't provide new details but does show an airfield and speculates that there is an airport in the game and various places such as a theme park, windmills, ancient ruins and what they think is a blast furnace.
Source: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
Old June 23, 2010, 07:27:10 AM
Rayquaza

Now I'm pretty sure you can go into other region in this game.
Old June 23, 2010, 07:38:21 AM
Joltik

This could make some interesting combos....... "Go jigglypuff! Use Shadow Claw!"
Old June 23, 2010, 07:42:16 AM
Volcarona

That's a pretty sneaky ability. I don't have much more to say about that.

But the airport--I have something to say about that. I'm obviously just speculating here, but:
You're able to upload your file to the internet; we learned that in a past update. Fitting every region into that little game cartridge doesn't seem feasible to me--but what if you could swap files? What if the airport is a means of saving one region file to a different storage location and downloading a different region file to your game? That would allow for players to explore every region without trying to cram all of that information on a single game cartridge.
I really don't think Nintendo would go to that length, but I'd love to be wrong. Something like what I've described above would be a win of epic proportions.
Old June 23, 2010, 08:32:14 AM
Mudkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'bom View Post
That's a pretty sneaky ability. I don't have much more to say about that.

But the airport--I have something to say about that. I'm obviously just speculating here, but:
You're able to upload your file to the internet; we learned that in a past update. Fitting every region into that little game cartridge doesn't seem feasible to me--but what if you could swap files? What if the airport is a means of saving one region file to a different storage location and downloading a different region file to your game? That would allow for players to explore every region without trying to cram all of that information on a single game cartridge.
I really don't think Nintendo would go to that length, but I'd love to be wrong. Something like what I've described above would be a win of epic proportions.
I think that the internet part means something about the random battles or just to display trainer info.
Old June 23, 2010, 08:48:14 AM
Giratina

I sense that Zoroark may be put in the Uber tier because of this... But it does sound like an awesome ability!
"Magikarp used Dark Pulse!"
Old June 23, 2010, 08:53:36 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Now I'm pretty sure you can go into other region in this game.
Why do you think so?

Anyway, I like the map. The region is really interesting. Did you notice that the tower next to the airport looks like the Mirage Tower in Hoenn.
Old June 23, 2010, 11:09:30 AM
Mudkip

I really hope Zoroark isnt put in the Uber tier bc that would be a letdown to know that i cant use it in battles :/
Old June 28, 2010, 09:21:07 PM
Charizard

This proves it: Zoroark will be an awesome lead. Especially if it can learn an Entry Hazard move.
Old June 29, 2010, 01:32:38 PM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
I sense that Zoroark may be put in the Uber tier because of this... But it does sound like an awesome ability!
"Magikarp used Dark Pulse!"
"Magikarp Fired hi L4Z0RZ!"
Old June 29, 2010, 01:41:10 PM
Keldeo

Oh man I can totally see every team using zoroark as a lead. I hope people don't use it so much to the point to wear it becomes predictable. o3o
Heres to hoping zoroarks not an uber. :V

Last edited by Sunny; June 29, 2010 at 01:41:33 PM.
Old June 29, 2010, 02:29:15 PM
Banned

... zozoark er... whatever is gonna be a OU that everybody hates fighting...

i think the game will be good... it will not lead into different regions...
i predict:
GEN I-
green
red
blue
yellow
GEN II-
gold
silver
crystal
GEN III-
ruby
sapphire
emerald
fire red
Leaf green
GEN IV-
diamond
pearl
platinum
heart gold
soul silver
GEN V-
black
white
*ill just say* grey
earth ruby?
ocean sapphire?
GEN VI-
?main?
?main?
?remake of main?
RAINBOW

rainbow will have one trainer go through each regeion and yeah all that
GEN VII-
well i have no idea at this point but by this point we will have used up all of japan meaning there will be a new nation even pokedex's hint at this:
pokedex=regeion
national pokedex=nation
next will be
world wide pokedex=all pokemon
Old June 30, 2010, 03:02:57 AM
Giratina

The news are awesome, especially the new areas in the games, such as the airport and the theme park. The games are going to be kickass.

Last edited by Shadow; June 30, 2010 at 03:05:39 AM.