Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 18, 2010, 01:59:21 PM
Kyurem

Default OOT: Water Temple Boss Glitch?

Alright, so for the first time I'm playing Ocarina of Time and recently upon spending a couple hours to finally get through the water temple I was faced with the boss. I died rather quickly the first time, read a walkthrough to get some help, and noticed he can't really hurt you if you go to a corner (made it really easy). I did so but to my surprise I was also able to get the nucleus in the corner.

Anyway, I had read that the boss would eventually sprout a second and then third tentacle before being beaten. Yet, when I was able to get the nucleus in the corner, a couple rapid-succession sword swings defeated the entire boss - it didn't get a second or third tentacle.

So, my question is, has this after happened before to anyone else or for that matter does anyone even remember it sprouting the addition tentacles?

Last edited by FreezeWarp; October 18, 2010 at 04:42:19 PM.
Old October 18, 2010, 04:04:38 PM
Regigigas

Don't worry about it. I just finished a play through of OoT and the same thing happened to me, no extra tentacles at all.
Old November 29, 2010, 04:13:12 PM
Keldeo

I'm sorry for the Bump, but yes I have seen 3 tentacles spawn at a time, it's not really that hard to beat the boss you just have to be more careful.