Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 2, 2010, 06:47:04 AM
Charizard

Default Chris's Tale

This was my first story, so the grammer and length are not good. However, those issues get solved fairly quickly, so if you bare with me, you won't be dissapointed for long

Prologue:An 8-year old boy eagerly awaits his birthday cake. He is a small boy with a black shirt and blue pants. Completing his outfit is a blue hat with a single red and gold feather in the fold. His mom says "Chris, dear, if you run out to the orchard just outside of the town and pick some Oran berries, I can make some Oran berry cake for the 3 of us." Chris`s dad then says "Oran berry cake! Yum! Hurry up son. The sooner you get those berries, the sooner we can eat." "Okay dad. Thanks a bunch mom!" He then exits the house and runs up the path to the orchard. After an hour of looking, he finaly finds the Oran berries. Mmmm, mom`s oran berry cake is the best! he thought to himself. After 30 minutes of picking the most delicious and fresh looking berries he could find, he was about to run back to the house when, BOOM!! Alarmed, the boy ran flat out to see his entire town, Eon City, erupting in flames. NOOOOOOOOO!!! MOM! DAD! he thought, panicking. He was about to run into the inferno that was his town, when a tall, brown haired man stopped him. He was from the town close to Eon and worked as a firefighter.(yes, he did get there fast). "Sorry kid, cannot let you pass. my Wortortle and Blastoise are trying to put out the fire, and I can`t let you distract them" he said. Worried, Chris said, "but my parents and friends are in that city! I have to try and get them out!" "Are you a fool!? you cant go in there! listen, let my team take care of things. I`m sure everything will be alright." Though a little unconvinced and still really worried, Chris nodded. He stared at the towering inferno for what semmed like an eternity until it was finaly out. The man let Chris by and Chris ran flat out to his home. When he got there and looked into the incredibly charred house, Chris soon wished he hadn`t have looked. What he saw brought tears to his eyes. His mom and dad both lying dead on the floor, it was a terrible sight. He then ran to every house and building in the town, yet the result was the same. Chris, through his grief and despair, realized he was the last living member of Eon city. Nearly blinded by tears, he just ran out of the town, past the firefighter, past the orchard, and to wherever his legs would carry him. Chris was alone. Frightened. Stricken with saddness beyond comprehension. All he could do, was run as long as he could.

Warned you it was short. But in my defence, Prologues usually are
Old December 2, 2010, 06:47:52 AM
Charizard

Chapter 1: Running,......running to escape the pain.......terrible images flashed before his eyes.......dead parents........city destroyed....too much...too much! Chris! snap out of it. The title match starts in 5 minutes! Get moving! came a sweet, yet slightly commanding voice. But Chris didnt hear it with his ears, but his mind. Alright Leafeon. Sorry, just.....spaced out a minute. he answered back through the mental link. It has been exactly 10 years since the destruction of Chris` family and home. Over the 10 years, Chris has really grown. He is now 6 feet tall, blue denomn jacket, blue pants, and the same blue hat with a single red and gold feather in the fold. In that time, he found that battling, while it doesn`t remove the pain, eases it. So he battled for those 10 years with his best friends: Charizard, Gyarados, Gallade, Umbreon, Jolteon, Leafeon and Glaceon. Chris first met charmander the day he ran from the town. He found the pokemon unconcious and with some life threatening wounds. Deciding he had seen enough people die today, Chris carried charmander to the nearest pokemon center and stayed that entire night, and longer until he was sure he was okay. incredibly grateful, the charmander decided to travel with Chris, thus starting his journey to where he is now. Second up was Gyarados. Chris met him whaen he was still a magicarp. even though magicarp aren`t the strongest, he was even weaker than most. therefore, he was picked on by the group he was traveling with. one day when the magicarp were traveling up the waterfall, he was the only one left at the bottom. The others laughed and continued on there way, while he was still desperetly trying to get up it. Chris just so happened to be fishing at that time and noticed the poor guy. after coming up with a plan with charmander, Chris climbed up the cliff where the waterfall was and lowered down the line. Charmander had told the magicarp of the plan already and so he bit onto the hook. Chris then realed magicarp up the waterfall. After getting to the top, magicarp had realized that chris was the first one ever to show him kindness and decided to join him as well. Umbreon, Jolteon and Leafeon joined at the same time, since they are all realated. Umbreon is the oldest brother, Jolteon the middle brother, and Leafeon is the youngest sister. Chris met them one day during his travels. He found 2 eevees protecting a very sick eevee. It turned out she was poisoned. Luckily, Chris had a pecha berry to cure it. After convincing the two protective eevees he only wanted to help, he fed the berry to the sick eevee and stayed there until she got better. Guess what? out of gratitude, they joined him. A few days later he came across a very strong Ralts. This time, Chris got him by battling. Glaceon is somewhat of a new addition. 8 months ago, Chris was traveling, taking a well deserved break from being the champion, and out of nowhere, this friendly female glaceon came. She apeared to want to join him, so, she did.simple as that.(they can`t all be tramatic realated). During the first 8 years of being a trainer, Chris challanged and beat all the leagues, making him the champion of champions, if you will. He has yet to be defeated. Also during those years, chris grew so close to his pokemon that he has developed a mental bond with them. Okay, he thought to himself, another match. Time to get this over with. Stepping into the stadium, he was greeted with a roar of the crowd. His title match was about to begin.

Longer, but not by much. Bare with me, almost to where the structure gets good
Old December 2, 2010, 06:48:23 AM
Charizard

Chapter 2: "Now entering the stadium, please welcome your champion of champions, Chris the Crusader!" boomed the announcer. Chris the Crusader? came the half mocking, half unbelieving voice of Charizard. Not my idea Chris answered. They just keep getting.....what`s the word I`m looking for? Gallade said. Lamer would sum it up quite nicely answered Gyarados. (they made a mini pool area for Gyarados to be in). "Now please welcome the challenger, Allen!" a trainer of probably no more than 15 entered the arena. he had an exited look on his face and looked eager and full of confidence. Chris, who is going to sit this one out this time? asked glaceon. it really all dpends on whether or not we get a water field for Gyarados. if we do, Jolteon can sit this one out. he answered. Wait, why me? why not Charizard? He`s in EVERY match! complained Jolteon. no offence, but it seems I am the crowd favorite. it would really dissapiont them not to see me in action. Charizard said with slight arrogance. "this will be a 6 on 6 match. no substitutions from either trainer. let the match begin!" the referee said.(it is a rock field) "alright, go Golem!" exclaimed Allen. out came the rock type, looking powerful and confident. let me go first! came the very eager voice of leafeon. have your fun. Chris answered lazily. (leafeon can use: razor leaf, petal dance, protect, and serenity vein, a move Chris came up with(grass)) "Begin!" the reff said. " Golem, Rock Throw!" it was then, before the attack landed, that leafeon used serenity vein. up came six 10 foot tall, 2 feet thick vines, covered in spikes, popped up around Golem. the vines then started to spin. the spikes were then launched at Golem, exploding on impact(not huge, lethal explosions). this went on until Golem collapsed, fainted. "Golem is unable to battle. leafeon wins!" Naturally came the sweet voice of leafeon. "Darn it! Magmar, come on out!" came the frustrated cry of Allen. and so the battle went on just like that, until finally Allen was down to his last pokemon, while Chris, as usual, hasn`t lost any. "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!! I have come too far to lose! Dragonite, win this for me!" Allen was really mad now. out came Dragonite, only to be greeted by the pokemon Chris always saves for last. Charizard. (Charizard can use flamethrower, magma pulse, fire shadow and spirit flare. you can check out magma pule on the create a move section at the forum games, fire shadow launches thick ropes of red hot fire at the oppnent from their own shadow. spirit flare is a healing move. it can heal the user and anyone else to full health). at the sight of Charizard, the crowd went crazy. such loud cheering coud be heard 200 miles away. told you I was the fan favorite came Charizards voice, full of ego. aww shut up was all Jolteon could say, his pride hurting a little. "Begin the battle!" said the reff. Charizard launched a stream of red hot flames from his mouth at Dragonite, hitting him with a powerful flamethrower. Even though Charizard only used 10% of his power, because he wanted to keep the match going a bit, Allen`s Dragonite toppled over, fainted. .....okay. I didn`t even do it that hard. he must not have been very strong said Charizard, surprised it was over that quickly. "Dragonite is unable to battle. Charizard wins! the victory goes to Chris!" at that, the crowd cheered even louder than it did for Charizard. "What a match! Chris the Crusader cruised right through the match. Allen never stood a chance!" Enough with the crusader stuff Chris thought to himself. the press is going to be right out those gates....again. you would think after 2 years, they would get bored with you and move onto someone or something else. Gallade said. after returning Gyarados to his ball, Chris left the stadium, heading for home.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:49:11 AM
Charizard

Chapter 4: Chris felt relieved to finally be home. Walking up to his mansion door, (his job pays very well) he opened it to face a huge living room with an Olympic sized pool, where Gyarados sleeps. After releasing Gyarados, Chris sat down on his L-shaped couch, where Glaceon and Leafeon decided to join him.
Feels good to be home, huh? Chris asked.
Feels really good. Those reporters know how to stress a person Leafeon answered.
I think I’ll go to my room for a bit Umbreon said. Chris treats his pokemon like equals, so they each get their own room. The doors slide open because they don’t have thumbs.
Before Umbreon headed to his room, though, *knock knock*. No one ever knocks on their door, so for a second, Chris didn’t recognize the sound.
Don’t open it. It’s probably those reporters again Jolteon said sharply.
“Open up. This is Officer Jenny, I need to talk to you” the voice outside said.
What does she want? None of us have ever done anything wrong.....well, except maybe Umbreon Leafeon said.
WHAT?!? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Umbreon roared.
Drop the act. Everyone here knows you sneak out at night. Who knows what you’re doing Leafeon replied.
How about I just open the door and find out, huh? Chris said, hoping to stop this before it got ugly. Chris opened the door to face a stern looking Officer Jenny.
“What’s the problem, Officer?” Chris asked casually.
“The problem is that Team Rocket has hostages stored in an underwater base, and I am gathering trainers to help form a small invasion to rescue them. Will you help?” Jenny answered.
“What do you guys think?” Chris asked, now turned to everyone else.
We need to help. We have to rescue them Charizard said, speaking for everyone. The others nodded in agreement.
“Okay, we’ll join up. Besides, it would give us a chance to smack Team Rocket hard.”
“Perfect! With the Champion helping, we’ll get them back no problem. Meet the rest of us at the station at 5 o’clock in the morning to discuss the plan. The sooner we do this, the better.” Officer Jenny then thanked Chris and took off, delighted he decided to join them.
Best get to bed early. We’ve got a big day tomorrow Chris told the others. After dinner, they all went to bed, excited about the day ahead of them.

As I said, this was my very first story, so it didn't start out with long chapters
Old December 2, 2010, 06:49:57 AM
Charizard

Chapter 5: It was 4:30 when Chris got everyone up and ready. They headed out to the station, to find Jenny, along with 11 other trainers.
“HEY! No one told me HE would be here!” one of them screamed. Chris recognized the voice. It was the voice of Allen. He was clearly still upset about his loss.
“Like it or not, we need him. Besides, I thought everyone would feel safer with him along” Jenny said.
Everyone else nodded, though Allen just grumbled.
“Here’s the plan. The base is underwater, so we’re going to need some water types to break a whole in the base. We’ll be in a submarine, so once we get in, we will need to move fast. No one be a hero. We go in, get the hostages, and get out. The cells are likely o be at the bottom of the base, so we have to separate into two groups. I will be going with you guys” she indicated 5 other trainers “And the rest of you will head down to rescue the prisoners. You can bust the doors open, since they’ll have noticed us already. Are there any questions?” Jenny paused for a second, then told everyone to go to the port. After 10 minutes of walking, the reached the port, got into the giant submarine that could fit probably 300 people inside, then Chris released Gyarados. The trainers who had water types did the same.
This, you should enjoy. You get to break through a base Chris said to Gyarados.
This is going to be fun! Gyarados answered, clearly eager to start. They went under water and it wasn’t long before they spotted the base. Upon seeing it, Gyarados and the other water types launched at it and immediately began to work. With Gyarados, it didn’t take more than a few seconds.
Well, that was unsatisfying Gyarados said displeased. The sub went in the gap provided and let everyone out when it was safe to. Jenny took her group and headed up, while Chris, with his team, (except Gyarados) took his group down. They didn’t travel long before sounds of battle could be heard over head.
Sounds like they’re keeping those guys busy. Hey! I think that’s the cells. Let’s get to work Umbreon exclaimed. (I will be posting notes next, so for now just stay with me). Gallade, Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Glaceon and Charizard all went to work, along with the other trainers’ pokemon. Allen’s Dragonite was having real difficulty with the door, so Gallade blasted it open with an Aura sphere.
“Show off.” Allen said. The prisoners ran out when their doors were open. Upon seeing them, Chris couldn’t help but feel he recognized them somehow.
One more door, then we are out of here Gallade said. Chris told the others to go, and that he would get these guys. Gallade went with Chris to the door, which was unlocked. When Chris opened the door and saw the prisoners, everything seemed to stop for him. He didn’t know how to react when he saw them. Lying on the floor of the cell, were two people, clearly glad to be rescued. One man, and one woman. Lying on the cell floor, were Chris’ mom, and dad.

I really thought they would be better in length by now, but that point isn't much longer
Old December 2, 2010, 06:50:34 AM
Charizard

An invention of mine, element moves:

Pokemon notes: Charizard can use flamethrower, magma pulse, fire shadow and spirit flare. you can check out magma pule on the create a move section at the forum games, fire shadow launches thick ropes of red hot fire at the oppnent from their own shadow. spirit flare is a healing move. it can heal the user and anyone else to full health.

Gyarados can use Dragonbreath, Aqua tail, Hyper beam, and Titan wave.
Titan wave is a move in which Gyarados has water engulf the opponent an suspend them in mid-air. Then, small balls of water form and turn into water swords that, when formed, launch at the opponent.

Leafeon can use Razor leaf, Petal dance, Protect, and Serenity vein.
Serenity vein causes thick, tall vines to rise and surround the opponent. The vines then form sharp, short thorns. The vines then start to spin, causing the thorns to be hurled at the opponent, then explode on impact

Umbreon can use Shadow claw, Shadow ball, Iron tail, ad Midnight rain.
No matter what time it is, Midnight rain makes the time midnight. The user then launches a ball of darkness up in the air, where it breaks into many shards. The shards then launch at the opponent. Time then goes back to normal.

Jolteon can use Thunderbolt, Charge beam, Hyper beam, and Lightning blitz. Lightning blitz sends out wave of electricity through the ground, paralyzing the opponent. When the opponent is stunned, storm clouds roll in. Lightning flashes, then strikes the opponent. The opponent is still paralyzed.

Gallade can use Aura sphere, Leaf blade, Focus blast, and Voyance power. Voyance power summonds the psychic energy around them, causing a bright light to appear. The opponent is surrounded by bright, blinding light. At that time, boomerang shaped waves of psychic energy form. They are then luanched one at a time, and after the first five, they all launch at the opponent.

Glaceon can use Ice beam, Water pulse, Iron tail, and Arctic wind.
Arctic wind forms an icy-white mist, surrounding the area. Through the mist, Glaceon prepares a blstering cold wind, which she then blows at the opponent. The opponent is then frozen solid.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:51:29 AM
Charizard

Now is when we get to reasonable length chapters. For those who kept reading, thanks

Chapter 6: Chris stood there, unable to think or move. Right in front of him was his mother and father. But, it couldn't be them, they were dead! He saw them with his own eyes!
Chris! We have to get out of here now! Lets go! came Gallade's urgent voice. That seemed to snap him out of it, because he said "Come with me, quickly! We have to go, now!" He grabbed their arms and ran, his parents struggling to keep up. They reached the sub, to find everyone else already on board. Chris ran into it, closed the door, and the sub moved out and headed back to the port. Relieved, Chris went to see if it truly is them. Taking a closer look at them, he recoiled slightly. Lori, his mom, and David, his dad, were gaunt faced and very pale. They both had sratches all over their necks, as if a knife was held to them often. They were extremely thin and looked as if they could pass out at any moment. Yet, their eyes were alive and full of joy, probably from the fact that they were finally safe. Deciding he had to know now, he went up to them and asked, in a gentle voice, "Are you two okay?"
Looking tired, Lori answered in a weak, haorse voice "Barely, but we'll be okay. I can't believe our ten year nightmare is finally over!"
"T-t-ten years?" Chris stuttered, hardly daring to hope.
"Yes, ten long, misserable years. What was the worst thing about it, we were captured on our son's birthday. He turned eight that year, but when we were captured, we demanded to see our son. We looked at all the children brought, but he wasn't there. Team Rocket said they brought all the people, and the ones they didn't died in the explosion." David choked out. He had to be absolutly sure.
"W...what was your son's name?..." Chris managed to get out.
"Our son was called Chris. He was a sweet boy, and didn't deserve to die like that." Lori answered, now crying. Chris' heart jumped. It is them! I can hardly believe it, but it has to be them! he thought to himself. Before he could tell them, the sub stopped moving. The door openned, and everyone exited it.
"Trainers. You did an excelent job today. You should all be very proud. The only thing left to do is to find these people homes." Jenny announced.
"I'll take these two to my house. They can live with me." Chris said, indicating his mom and dad.
"Very well. Is this okay with you two?" Jenny asked. Almost choked with happyness, they nodded.
Chris, why did you do that? You usually keep to yourself and us. Its not like you Charizard asked, puzzled.
I'll explain later. For now, just trust me. Chris answered. He took them to his mansion, gave them some food and told them to rest for now. They seemed only too glad to rest peacefully. Chris escorted them to the spare room and let them nap in peace. He tip-toed down the stairs, only to meet seven very puzzled pokemon staring at him questionaly.
What? Chris wondered.
First, you invite these strangers to our home, now you're in an exceptionally good mood, and you can't seem to stop grinning. What is going on with you? Glaceon answered, with a slightly accusing tone.
When our guests wake up, I'll bring them here and answer your questions. Just trust me, okay? Chris answered. It was two hours before they woke up and came down stairs.
"Ah, just who I wanted to see. Could you be so kind as to come and sit down with us for a second?" Chris said. They nodded, and once they sat on the couch, the other pokemon sat near them, all eyes on Chris.
"Now, you said your town was destroyed. Was it Eon city?"
"Yes, but how did you know that?" Lori asked, puzzled.
"Well, I never forgot my home town." Chris answered.
"You......who exactly are you, and why do you seem so familiar?" David asked.
"You mean you don't even recognize me? Well, it has been ten years since I went up to that orchard for those oran berries." Chris answered, a wide smile on his face.As understanding showed on the pokemon's faces, Lori and David looked stunned.
"C.....Chris? Is that really you?" they both asked in unison.
"Hi mom. Hi dad." he answered. Once they heard him sat those words, they both lunged forward and pulled him into a deep hug.
"Welcome home, mom and dad." Chris manged to say through the hug.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:52:02 AM
Charizard

Chapter 7: That night, Leafeon heard a noise and checked it out. Since it was midnight, she should have guessed it was Umbreon taking his usual late night stroll. Letting her curiosity finally get the better of her, she followed. However, before she could reach the door, she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw Jolteon.
What are you doing up? Leafeon asked.
I could ask you the same thing. Don't worry, I'm up for the exact same reason you are. Lets go see what our big brother is up to Jolteon answered. Leafeon nodded, then they both followed Umbreon quickly, but quietly. They followed him to a neard by lake bed, where he just sat down and looked up at the stars.
Thats it? Thats what he does every night? Leafeon asked, confused.
Guess we had nothing to worry about, huh? Jolteon said. They were just about to leave when they both saw a shadowy figure approach Umbreon. Keeping alert, they were prepared to strike when the figure emerged out in the moonlight to reveal it was just Glaceon.Umbreon noticed as well, and he wasn't looking too pleased to see he'd been followed.
What are you doing here? How did you find me without me knowing? Umbreon asked in a harsh tone.
With a slight smile, she answered I just followed the followers. She then pointed to the area where Leafeon and Jolteon were hiding. Deciding there was no use in hiding anymore, they went to Umbreon and Glaceon.
Anyone else follow? Umbreon asked, making no attempt to hide his frustration.
Easy Umbreon. We just couldn't stand not knowing where you kept going. Come to think of it, what are you doing out here anyway? Leafeon said, trying to calm him down and try to get answers at the same time.
If you must know, I was out here thinking about....our mom and dad. Umbreon answered.
You miss them, huh? Jolteon said softly.
Yes Umbreon answered. He then turned around and headed back home.(Their parents, Espeon and Flareon, were captured when they were young, so thats why Chris found them by themselves.)
The next morning, Chris got up to get the mail, and received a shock.
Guys? When was our last match? Chris asked.
About 8 or 9 days ago. Why? Charizard answered.
We are scheduled for another one today at 2:30. I wonder why we're having another one so soon. Chris told them. It was then that Lori and David came down the stairs. When Chris told them the news, they both seemed excited.
"We finally get to see our son in action!" was their response. When the time came, Chris returened Gyarados and set off towards the stadium, his team and parents closely behind him. He entered the stadium to be greeted by the usual cheers of the fans.
"Now entering the stadium, our very own Crusher Chris!"
UGH! I had hoped he would stop that! Chris complained.
"And his challenger, Alex!" Entering the stadium was a trainer, about 2 or 3 years younger than Chris. He was about 5 feet 7 inches, orange clothing, and a very confident look on his face.
Why does he seem so familiar? Umbreon wondered to himself. Suddenly, he knew where he had seen him before. He remembered the face of the trainer who captured his parents using a Pupitar and Wortortle.
Its him! Finally, I can get revenge! Umbreon thought, rage and eagerness consuming him.
"This will be a tag battle. Each trainer will use two pokemon at a time. When either trainer's pokemon cannot continue, they will both be out of the match. Trainers, choose your pokemon and let the match begin!" the referee proclaimed.
"Come on out, Blastoise and Tyranitar! Don't fail me!" Alex shouted. Out came the two pokemon, looking strong and had expressions that dared anyone to come near them.
Let me go. Now Umbreon said slowly, every word filled with anger.
Okay...Jolteon, you go too Chris said cautiously. He had never seen Umbreon so angry. Chris barely had time to blink before Umbreon dashed off towards the opposing pokemon. A Shadow ball struck Blastoise with such force it was almost blown through the wall. Tyranitar didn't have enough time to even register what was going on before a flurry of Shadow claws were hitting it. Chris was nervously keeping his hand on Umbreon's pokeball, just in case he got out of control. Umbreon decided to finish this one off with an Iron tail to the head. It hit with such force that Tyranitar was actually in the ground!
And now for you!Umbreon said in a voice that promised death. As if on cue, Chris quickly returned Umbreon to his pokeball, just as he was lunging at Alex.
"Time out ref!" Chris called. He let Umbreon out, and correctly anticipated his next move, because he bent down and grabbed Umbreon, and, with Gallade's help, was able to restrain him, though with great difficulty.
What the heck is your problem!?! That was completly uncalled for. Look at the damage you did! You should be ashamed of yourself! Chris shouted angrily at Umbreon. Though he didn't register it, because his gaze was fixed on Alex witha deadly grip.
What exactly is your problem? Chris asked, still fuming.
Its him! He is the one! The one who took mom and dad! Must get revenge! Umbreon raged. Before Chris could respond, Alex shouted "Cheap shot! Try that again with my Ursuring and Floatzel!" Out came the two pokemon, only to meet a similar fate. In a breif minute Chris let his guard down, Umbreon lunged forward and blew away the pokemon. Again, Chris returned Umbreon before he could hurt Alex.
Before Chris could begin chastising him, Alex shouted "I didn't mean it! Now I'm mad! Go, Espeon and Flareon!" At those words, Umbreon calmed down instantly as his very own mom and dad appeared in front of him, looking ready to fight.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:52:46 AM
Charizard

Temporarily, back to a poorly lengthed chapter

Chapter 8: Seeing his own mom and dad look at him like that was surprising, and gave Umbreon a horrible feeling. Noticing his strange sudden stop, Chris asked him what is it? Is something wrong? Tell me, why are you acting so strange?
That’s my mom and dad. That trainer, if he can even be called one, is the same person who took them away from us. Umbreon answered. Looking disbelievingly at the opposing pokemon, Chris waited and thought what to, while the field was changing. Finally, Chris said I have a plan. Just trust me, I think this one will work.
“I’m waiting Chris! Come on, lets finish this now!” Alex shouted impatiently.
Perfect, a water field. Gyarados, Charizard, you two go and end this quickly Chris told them. Gyarados leapt from his pool-like area into the water field, along side Charizard. A quick Flamethrower took out Espeon, and one Aqua tail was too much for the poor Flareon.
“The match is over. Chris is still the champion!” the ref yelled. The cheers of the audience were overwhelming, as always.
“Dang it! How are your pokemon so powerful? You beat my star teams with ease. No one has ever done that before! No one! It’s not possible I lost! It just cannot be!” Alex ranted. “Wait, I know! I heard that you were going to take on an apprentice, so that will be me! End of story.” Alex claimed.
………That wasn’t how I expected things to go. Wait! Since when did I agree, or even say I was going to take on an apprentice?!? It must have been the press, again! They keep twisting what I say into what they think will boost their careers. Well, I for one have had it! No matter what, I am not going to tolerate the press anymore Chris stated.
“Well, come on master. We better get started on my training.” Alex said, cheerfully.
“Let me make one thing clear. NEVER call me master. That is where I draw the line. I cannot stand that word. If you are serious about wanting to train with me, there are a few things you need to know. 1: Treat your pokemon like equals. 2: There is no tolerance for laziness. Last but not least, 3: It will be very hard work. Are you sure your up to the task?” Chris asked.
“The results will be worth it. By the way, why is your Umbreon trying to kill me?” Alex asked, clearly a little frightened.
“Its because you have his mom and dad. Umbreon, Leafeon, and Jolteon are kids of the Espeon and Flareon you have. Umbreon saw your face the day you took them, but not the other two. He says he wants revenge, so that is why he went crazy today.” Chris answered.
“OHHHHHH, so that’s why, I don’t blame him, I would be the same way. I don’t really like them, mostly because they don’t listen to me, so why don’t you take them? That would benefit us both.” Alex said.
“Thank you Alex. They will be well taken care of.” He took the pokeballs from Alex, then told him to come to his house tomorrow at 8 A.M.
“I will be there. See you tomorrow, champion Chris.” Alex said. He then turned and ran home, obviously eager about tomorrow.
Well, Umbreon? I got your parents back, and now we get to yell at the press. Today is a good day, isn’t it? Chris asked.
Lets go give them a piece of our minds. I can’t wait to see them react when we yell at them Umbreon answered.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:55:58 AM
Charizard

Chapter 9: Everyone entered the mansion, roaring with laughter.
Did you see the look on their face when Umbreon shot those shadow balls? Leafeon asked, nearly struggling to breath.
Not nearly as priceless as when Charizard launched at them. Man, I thought they were going to pee their pants! Glaceon said.
Now guys, you all know that the best, by far, was when Gallade here shaved their heads with leaf blade. Absolutely priceless! Chris said. Gallade took a few bows and continued laughing, along with everyone else. It was awhile before they calmed down, and by then it was late.
Time for bed guys Chris said. He said good night to his parents and went to bed. The next morning, when they were eating, Alex barged in saying "I'm here! Let the training begin!"
"You sure are early. Still have an hour before I was expecting you." Chris said.
"I was too excited." Alex answered. Chris finished breakfast and was about to start when *knock knock*
What could it be now? Gyarados complained. Chris opened the door to find a girl, around his age, with pink hair and clothes, pink eyes and 6 pokeballs around her waist.
"Am I too late?" She asked.
"Too late for..."
"Your training class. Am I too late, or not?"
"Training class? I am not hosting a class. Where did you hear such a thing?" Chris asked, annoyed.
"Meet my friend, Alena. I told her to come today, and that you would train her as well" Alex announced.
"I hardly agreed to train you! Why do you think I would-"
Chris
Yes, Jolteon?
I like the idea of training people. You should train them Jolteon said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Seeing no use in arguing, he said "Okay, I'll train you two. But only you two." Chris said.
"Follow me. We will start by going to a nearby lake bed." Returning Gyarados, Chris and his team, along with Alex and Alena, went to the lake. There, he released Gyarados, and told them to release their pokemon as well. Alex was the first to let his team out. Out came his Blastiose, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Pidgeot, Ampharos, and Maganium. Alena’s team was revealed to be a Venusour, Skarmory, Vaporeon, Ninetails, Luxray, and Gardevour.
“Where are your other pokemon, Alex?” Chris asked.
“Trade.” Alex answered.
“Okay. The first thing we should work on is trying to develop a mental bond with you and pokemon. But first, we do some battle practice.” Chris instructed. Chris’ team immediately split into pairs, Gallade pairing with Chris. Seeing this, Alex and Alena felt a little embarrassed. Their pokemon didn’t know what to do or who to pair up with. Alex decided to pair up his pokemon quickly, Alena doing the same. Though their pokemon were not weak, sparring between them wasn’t going well. Alex figured they must have mixed feelings about fighting each other, so he told his pokemon to pair up with Alena’s pokemon. While that was going on, Chris’ team was really putting on a show. Try as he might, Gallade’s Leaf blade couldn’t touch Chris. Gyarados, pairing with Umbreon, was slashing out with Aqua tails, though they were deflected by Iron tail. Charizard was paired up with Jolteon, and was really putting Jolteon through the ringer. Flamethrower after Flamethrower was launched, Jolteon barely dodging them. Glaceon and Leafeon were going at it head on. Ice beam deflected by protect, Razor leaf frozen by Ice beam. It went on like that for awhile, until Chris finally called it. The fighting stopped on a dime. Alex and Alena’s pokemon hadn’t even started when Chris said to stop. Seeing this, Chris said “Well, I know what else we need to work on. However, first things first. We shall start with developing a mental bond. I’m not entirely sure, but I think I developed mine by spending so much time with them and having so much trust in them. Let’s start by working our way up, start small. Where to begin, though. I’m not sure how it happened with me, so this might be a little difficult. I know, start by keeping your pokemon out longer. My pokemon only go into their pokeballs when they want to. Except for Gyarados, that is.”
“Well, their out, so now what?” Alex asked.
“Shut up! Let him speak.” Alena chastised
“Thank you. Though, to be honest, I’m not sure what to do next. It just sort of happened with me.” Chris confessed.
“I know! Teach us your elemental moves! Please! You just got to. I want my Blastiose to know Titan wave, and my other pokemon to know those other moves! Come on, show us!” Alex said eagerly.
“I hate to admit it, but he is right. I would love my pokemon to know those moves as well.” Alena said.
Well, I saw that one coming. Figures they would want to know our moves Gallade said.
I for one don’t think their ready to wield our moves. They don’t look nearly strong enough Gyarados said.
Well, what should I tell them? Chris asked.
Tell them no. simple as that Umbreon answered.
I agree. Tell them they have to work for it. After all, it is their first day. They can’t really have expected to learn them already, can they? Glaceon said.
“Sorry, but you have been out voted. My team says you must work for the right to learn the moves.” Chris said. At that, they both started complaining at once, Alex louder than Alena. A roar form Gyarados and Charizard shut them up immediately, though they still had sour looks on their faces.
“Look, when you two are ready, I will teach them to your pokemon, but for now, we take things one step at a time.” Chris said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:56:44 AM
Charizard

Chapter 10: After a few weeks, a steady routine was formed. Alex and Alena would show up, battle practice would soon follow, then a short lecture. After the third week, Chris received a letter telling him his next match was tomorrow.
Been awhile, huh? Jolteon commented.
Yeah. Wonder why it took them this long Chris wondered. Alex and Alena came on time and appeared excited when Chris told them about the news.
The next morning, Chris gathered up his team and set off for the stadium as usual. Upon entering the stadium, the roar of the crowd was a welcoming sound.
“Now entering the arena, our own champion Chris!” the announcer exclaimed.
Well well. Seems he ran out of stupid names for me Chris said, pleased. On the opposite side of the stadium, a man wearing a big brown coat that completely covered his face entered, only to be greeted as “Mr. X” as the announcer explained.
Why does he have a coat on? It is scorching out here Umbreon gawked.
Probably so he can hide his shame when he loses Charizard said arrogantly. The field came up to reveal a smooth grass field.
Let me go first Glaceon said eagerly. She ran toward onto the field to be greeted by an Oddish.
…an Oddish? Really? Glaceon said puzzled. Deciding to show him his terrible choice, she used Arctic wind. As the mist formed, Glaceon shot her freezing breath. As the mist cleared, it revealed the Oddish to be…… unharmed?
W-w-w-w-what? Impossible! Glaceon said disbelievingly. The crowd gasped in unison as they saw the attack had failed.
“Oddish, use Bullet seed.” The cloaked man said in a gruff voice. Bullet fast seeds launched at Glaceon in many numbers. After Oddish stopped, Glaceon fell forward, fainted.
“Glaceon, return!” Chris said, surprised. This was a first. No one had ever defeated one of his pokemon before, much less so easily. The man sent out a Geodude next, to which Leafeon ran at, angered that the trainer had hurt her friend. Using her special combo of Razor leaf and Petal dance together, Leafeon attacked without mercy. The Geodude was still up after that onslaught of attacks, and looked bored even. A Headbutt knocked out Leafeon, to which Jolteon came to take her place. He sent out a Wingull, which was zapped mercilessly with a fierce Thunderbolt. Once again unharmed, a Water gun blew away Jolteon with ease. After the third pokemon fainted, the field changed to reveal a water field. Gyarados automatically launched into the battle, to face a Magby. Aqua tail slapped the pokemon again and again, until Magby finally used Fire punch and knocked out Gyarados. Gallade jumped into action to be greeted by a Sentret. An Aura sphere was sent towards it only to be deflected right back at him, knocking Gallade out. Charizard was beside himself with anger. Before Chris could stop him, Charizard flew forward and sent out a jet of fire towards the Sentret, knocking it out. The crowd cheered when they saw a victory for the champion. Magby came back out only to be swatted away like a bug. Wingull was the next one out, and the next to fall. Oddish was foolishly sent out, and Charizard made quick work of it with a mighty Flamethrower. Geodude almost got to move before it was blow backwards into the wall.
“So, you are strong after all. Time to stop playing around. Go, Dragonite!” the cloaked figure exclaimed. Dragonite came out with a mighty roar of confidence and went out with a mighty roar of pain. Magma pulse made quick work of it, shocking the man greatly.
“It doesn’t matter if a win or lose, just that I get data on these pokemon battling. We will meet again.” And with that, the cloaked man left the stadium, laughing evilly.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:57:14 AM
Charizard

Chapter 11: Once home, he released everyone to their rooms to rest. Espeon and Flareon went to their son and daughter wearing worried expressions.
What happened out there? How was he so strong to take out almost everyone with one simple shot? If not for Charizard’s anger powering him up 10X then we would have lost. And what did he mean when he said he was just getting their battle data? So many questions and no answers Chris wondered.
I was just about to run in and avenge Jolteon and Leafeon before he jumped in. too bad, I really wanted to beat him myself Umbreon said.
Smiling to himself, Chris answered I know Umbreon, I know. I wonder who he was anyway?
If he wanted you to know that, he wouldn’t have worn the coat Umbreon said.
I can still wonder, can’t I? Chris responded.
Maybe we should get some rest like everyone else, because I am tired Umbreon said.
The next morning, only Umbreon was up with Chris.
They took a lot of damage, let them sleep awhile. I’ll bring them food later Chris told Umbreon. It was around midday when Chris decided to bring them food. He decided to get the worst out of the way, so Gyarados was first. He had to dive in to wake him up, then help him get up to eat. After Gyarados was taken care of, he decided to give Glaceon lunch next. She was easy to persuade to eat, so it wasn’t long before he moved onto Jolteon. He was trouble, begging to be left alone to sleep more. Chris finally got him to eat by promising when he finishes, Jolteon can sleep as long as he wants. Leafeon was up, though unsteady. She had to be persuaded to eat before she could go check up on her friend Glaceon. Gallade was already up, though still wincing with slight pain every now and then. He was also furious he took himself out, so Chris had quite a time calming him down before he got Gallade to eat. Finally, the exhausted Charizard was still sleeping. After persuading him to wake up, he cooperated well and went back to sleep after eating. Chris decided to see if Leafeon was with Glaceon, and she was, along with Espeon and Flareon. Not wanting to eavesdrop, Chris went to talk to Umbreon, but he was with Gallade, so he went to talk to his parents, but they were out shopping. He was just about ready to take a walk when he saw Gyarados was up and about, staring intently at him, an expression saying he had something on his mind.
Penny for your thoughts Chris said.
Those weren’t normal pokemon. I could sense it, they weren’t normal. Something is wrong here Gyarados responded.
Define not normal Chris said.
Just not right. I can’t explain it, but it was just weird. I can’t say how, just a gut feeling Gyarados answered.
Well, the man said he only wanted to get data on their battle, so you could be right. Something is indeed wrong, though we need to get more info before we can do something about it Chris said. After awhile, the others managed to come downstairs to get supper themselves. Chris told the others about Gyarados’ suspicions and they all agreed that those weren’t normal pokemon. After a few hours, he was about to go to bed when his phone rang. When he answered it, a gruff, hoarse voice said “You haven’t seen anything yet. You barely got past the weakest of the bunch, so you will fall soon.”
“Who are you? What do you want from me? And what are you planning?” Chris asked. When no answer came, he hung up. Despite being confused, he was still tired so he went to bed. It was midnight when the house was hit hard with a loud thud. Alarmed, Chris ran downstairs to see what hit it. What he saw was a beast upon which no one has ever seen before. It was as if a mad scientist had fused random pokemon together and messed up badly. The other pokemon came down and, upon seeing the monstrosity, unleashed an all out attack, causing the creature to be blown backwards quite a distance. Thinking it was over, Chris turned to inspect the damage when he was unsuspectingly hit in the back. The force of the hit caused him to fly forwards, hit the wall, and he knew no more. When he next woke up, he was in a comfy bed, facing his team, except Gyarados. Looking around, he saw he was in a hospital room, and it was then that he realized how much his body ached.
Take it easy, don’t want you to hurt yourself Gallade said.
Too late Chris answered back, wincing. What the heck was that thing? How did I end up here? And most importantly, are you guys okay?
Well, we need to talk to you about that. After you were knocked out, we all went mad with rage, though no one was angrier than Charizard. Before we could move, though, that thing shot some sort of beam at us. It didn’t hurt though, so we shock it off and let our anger take control of us. Then, something happened that changed us. Our bodies began to change, though we didn’t really care about anything except destroying that thing. It teleported away before any of us could even strike. I turned to face the others when I realized what that beam had done to us. Leafeon had thorns instead of leaves, Jolteon’s fur was electric blue and was moving, as if alive. Umbreon had blood red rings instead of gold, Gyarados had spikes running down his back, as well as longer fangs. Glaceon had crystals forming a spiral around her body, and I was black instead of green, and I had glowing rings around my body. Charizard looked nothing less than deadly. He had dragon blue marks on his wings, blood red stripes on his stomach, longer claws and fangs, and spikes on the tips of his wings. But the most frightening thing was his eyes, which were blood red and promising nothing short of pure torture. After taking in our transformation, the only thing on our minds was to get you help, so we brought you here. You’ve been out for 2 or 3 days, and we were starting to get worried Gallade explained.
How did you change back? Chris asked.
When we calmed down, I guess Umbreon said.
Well, I guess I owe you guys one for getting me here. Thanks Chris said.
What I want to know is why was it after you? Before it shot us with that beam, it tried to take you away Leafeon asked.
Gyarados at the house? Chris asked.
Yep. He’s watching it incase that thing comes back Glaceon answered.
How do you feel? Charizard asked.
Like I got hit by a bus. A few days rest and I should be back to normal, though Chris said. A few days went by and he was good as new, so he went back to his house with his pokemon. When he got there, though, he saw his parents crying, Espeon and Flareon looking stunned, and the house torn to pieces. Chris ran inside, fearing the worst. He kicked down the charred door to see Gyarados unconscious and bleeding badly. Panicking, Chris ran to get the potions. When he got them, he immediately ran back and sprayed Gyarados with it. Though he winced, he relaxed a bit afterwards, and Chris put him in his pokeball. He exited the building that used to be his home, heading for the pokemon center, only wanting Gyarados to be okay.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:57:46 AM
Charizard

Chapter 12: Quickly making his way to the pokemon center, Chris saw a large crowd surrounding it, all appeared to be afraid of something.
“Out of my way! I have to get through! Move!” Chris shouted. Trying to make his way through the crowd. When he finally got through, he nearly jumped out of his skin in surprise when he saw what everyone was looking at. Out in broad daylight, the creature could be seen clearly. It had the head of a Tangrowth, the mouth of a Haunter, the horn of a Heracross, the upper torso was that of an Arbok, the lower torso was that of a Nidoking, nine Raichu tails, and two Beedrill stingers instead of legs. It had four arms, two Graveler, two Machamp, and it appeared to be hovering. It was a disturbing sight, and it didn’t help matters to see it was battling a Blastiose and a Venusour.
“Wait, I know those pokemon. Alex! Alena! Stop!” Chris yelled. Chris saw the two trainers, and, looking behind them, saw what appeared to be the Nurse Joy’s Chansey and a few Breeders tending to the rest of their pokemon and Alex and Alena’s team as well.
“Blastiose, Hydro cannon!” “Venusour, Frenzy plant!” they commanded. The two attacks were launched, yet when they were an inch away from contact, the beast teleported behind Blastiose and unleashed some sort of attack that looked like a combination of Bullet seed and Ember. Blastiose fell forward with a heavy thud, revealing many injuries that looked as if they were put there earlier. Venusour unleashed Vine whip and tied the beast up. Everyone cheered and were about to walk towards it when it teleported again, this time above Venusour, and unleashed another combo attack. The poor grass type collapsed and was fainted.
“No, Blastiose!” “Not my Venusour too!” the trainers yelled. The crowd all ran away yelling, no doubt having gave up on trying to defeat the monster.
Gallade, its time. Let’s stop this thing together, for Gyarados Chris said. Concentrating, Chris and Gallade synchronized their minds, and ran at the thing together. The monster launched its combo attack, but it was dodged by Chris and Gallade. At the same time, they both launched powerful kicks, knocking the beast backwards a bit. It charged at them, but to no avail. Avoiding the foolish charge with ease, they sent two punches at its back, causing the monster to fall forwards. It didn’t get the chance to get up, for Charizard had then decided to stomp on it many times, each stomp sent it deeper into the ground. When he finally stopped, the creature was fainted, as well as a lot flatter.
Well, that was fun Charizard said.
Fun for you. You got to squish the stupid thing, while me and Chris had to do all the hard stuff Gallade replied. Not waiting at all, Chris ran into the center and handed Gyarados’ pokeball to Nurse Joy.
“Don’t worry, he will be just fine. I’ve had to deal with worse, so this shouldn’t be a problem.” She said, trying to calm Chris down.
For the next few days, Chris was staying at the center, not wanting to be too far from Gyarados and because he had no home. Luckily, Chris had his million dollar paycheck (I said his job pays well) to pick up, which will cover the payment to repair his house. The creature was restrained and taken away to a research lab, where it will be studied for quite awhile. Chris was eating breakfast with his pokemon when on the TV, an instant news flash interrupted the program.
“This is reporter Rachel at Lake Valor where all three legendary lake pokemon have appeared, and seem to be fighting a weird creature of some sort. Hold on, I just got word that Lugia and Ho-oh have been seen battling a strange monster as well. Sending you to field reporter Ray for the story”
“Ray here with Lugia and Ho-oh, fighting with a weird beast at the Orange Islands. Hold on, I have just been told that Groudon and Kyoger are fighting another beast. Hold on again, I just got word that Manaphy and Phione are in a fight with a monster that cannot be described.”
“It doesn’t end there, because even Deoxys and Raquaza are teaming up to battle a strange thing.” “Crescelia and Darkrai have even stopped their feud to work together and fight another monster.”
“It’s like that everywhere! The three birds of Kanto have teamed up, the three dogs of Johto have come together, Latios and Latias have joined forces, even the rulers of space and time have come out to fight along side each other. The three Regigigas guardians have teamed up, Heatran and Giratina have decided to work together, Mewtwo and Mew are seen fighting as one. Jirachi has even woken up early from it’s thousand year sleep to help Celebi fight these monstrosities. Only one brave legendary pokemon has decided to fight alone; Arceus. They are all fighting strange monsters, each more threatening than the last. For our sake, let’s hope they-” it was then that the screen grew fuzzy with static. People were starting to get scared when a voice could be heard coming from the television.
“I have full confidence in my creations, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them, so I’ll be fair and tell you my plan. I want to create the perfect pokemon, one with no weaknesses, and cannot be defeated. To do that, I need the DNA of all the legendary pokemon. They posses a great power, and that power is just what the doctor ordered to make my creation perfect. However, there is one more ingredient I must obtain, and this is where you citizens come in. I need the DNA of a human. Not just any human, but a person who has bonded his very soul with pokemon. A human who can talk to the bonded pokemon mentally, and understand them. There is only one person alive with that talent, and I need you people to bring him to me. If you cooperate, I will not destroy you. I need you to search for and bring to me, alive, the one you have named champion Chris. You have 24 hours to bring him to me at the valley in Hoenn, near the volcano. Oh, and by the way, I have the place guarded, so don’t bother sending in the police. Remember, 24 hours to bring him to me, or else. I’ll be waiting.” Then the screen became clear again, but to a terrible sight. The screen showed the three dogs of Johto, as well as the three birds of Kanto down for the count and being scraped with knives by the creatures, probably for their DNA. The creatures then teleported away, leaving the pokemon in agony. Checking up on the three lake guardians, they were still fighting, and it seemed to be a tie. That was the same for the others, including Arceus.
“Nurse Joy, how is Gyarados?” Chris asked quickly.
“He’s fully recovered, though that is the least of your worries. LOOK OUT!” Chris turned and dodged just in time to avoid a Machamp trying to grab him. Seeing this, Gallade lashed out with a Leaf blade right to its stomach, knocking it out.
“What are you doing?!? If you send me to him, you all are just dooming yourselves! Don’t you realize that?” Chris yelled.
“We won’t be dooming ourselves, but saving us. He said if we give you up, we live.” Someone replied.
“You actually believe that? You can NEVER trust bad guys! Especially the crazy ones, and he fits the bill quite nicely.” Chris responded. Not waiting for a reply, Chris went to get Gyarados and hurried outside. He ran to a nearby lake and released everyone.
We have a big problem guys. The legendary pokemon are down by six and could use all the help they can get. I hate to say this, but we need to split up for this. Charizard, you help Lugia and Ho-oh. Gyarados, go help Manaphy and Phione. Gallade, space and time need your help. Leafeon, take Glaceon and hurry to assist Arceus. Jolteon, only your speed can keep up with Latios and Latias, so you help them. Umbreon, Jirachi and Celebi are not the most aggressive legendary pokemon, so they could use your help, fast. Have a safe journey, and fight as hard as you possibly can. Good luck, my friends Chris said.
What about you? What are you going to do while we fight? You need help incase others try to turn you in again! Leafeon said.
I’ll be fine, but you can’t worry about me. You have to focus on your mission ahead of you Chris said. Though unconvinced, Leafeon left with Glaceon, and the others left as well.
I know you can do it Chris thought to himself. He was about to turn when a strange creature popped out, sprayed him with some sort of gas, and Chris knew no more.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:58:16 AM
Charizard

Chapter 13: Charizard was flying constantly, looking for Lugia and Ho-oh. He was about to stop to rest when he heard an explosion further ahead. He flew quickly, and when he got their he saw a monster exactly like the one he had stomped mercilessly, fighting Lugia and Ho-oh, who didn’t look too good.
No time to waist he thought to himself. Not bothering with stealth, Charizard sent a jet of white-hot flame towards it, hitting his mark. Surprised, Lugia and Ho-oh looked back to see who had come to help. Seeing him, they both nodded thanks and attacked at the same time with Extrasensory. (I looked it up, they can both use it). The attack had little affect, however, and the beast launched a Bullet seed Ember combination at them. That attack did a lot of damage, because it momentarily knocked them both down to the ground. Flamethrower was sent to the beast, along with a Fire blast from Ho-oh, which seemed to make the creature stumble backwards. Seeing this as an opportunity, Charizard flew at it like a bullet, grabbed the creature, picked it up, flew upwards, and dove down, using the fall to slam it into the ground, where Charizard decided to repeatedly stomp on it, again. The creature caught his foot, however, and used its combo attack on him, causing Charizard to stumble and fall. It was the creatures turn for revenge, as it was stomping on Charizard like there was no tomorrow, which hurt more do to the fact that it had Beedrill stingers for feet. It was interrupted when an Aero blast blew it backwards several feet. It was Charizards turn to nod his thanks, then all three flew at the creature at once, though they were all blown back by a combination of Hydro pump and Silver wind. The attack had done serious damage, and the creature wasn’t showing any signs of letting up soon. The creature was advancing forward, still using it’s combo attack, when it was stopped in it’s tracks by a thick, burning rope of fire.
Worked like a charm Charizard said, relieved. The creature struggled in vain, as the rope gripped harder and caused more pain the more it struggled. Lugia, Ho-oh, and Charizard were preparing to deliver the final blow when a giant, swirling ball of light surrounded the beast. Taking cautious steps, Charizard walked towards it, until it blew up, surrounding the area in a blinding white light. Covering his eyes, Charizard let his guard down and was hit hard by the Hydro pump Silver wind combo. The attack sent Charizard back several yards, until he skidded to a stop.
Okay, ouch! How am I going to beat a monster that can appear out of nowhere, blind its foes, and use combination attacks? This is not going to be easy, even with the legendary pokemon’s help Charizard thought. The creature blinded the area once more and this time aimed it’s attack at Lugia. The attack had nearly taken Lugia out, and the same could be said when Ho-oh was the next victim. Before the beast could finish them of, something happened to Charizard, something that had happened once before. Charizard had transformed to Draco Charizard, and he was mad.
I have had enough of you! He thought. His Magma pulse was nothing short of a raging sea of flames being fired at the creature. Teleporting away just in time, the creature managed to avoid the attack, though was not able to avoid his tail swooping in to knock the air out of its lungs. The beast was gasping for breath when Magma pulse was given another chance. As the sea of flames approached the creature, it tried to teleport away, but it was too exhausted to, and was obliterated by the merciless attack.
Finally, it is dead Charizard thought, relieved. He transformed back and was preparing to use Spirit flare on Lugia and Ho-oh when he was struck with a blast of lightning from behind. Stumbling forward, Charizard turned to see the creature was alive and without a scratch on it.
How is that possible?!? I obliterated that thing! It cannot be alive, it just can’t be! Charizard thought, dumbstruck. The creature advanced quickly and hit Charizard like a pile of bricks. The creature quickly pulled out a knife and scraped Lugia and Ho-oh, causing them to scream in pain. Charizard tried to use Fire shadow, but his body wouldn’t move. All he could do was lay there and listen to the screams of agony by Lugia and Ho-oh, until he passed out. When he came too, the creature was gone and Lugia and Ho-oh were lying on the ground writhing in pain from the battle and the knife. Finding he had enough strength the move again, Charizard walked over to them and used Sprit flare. When he was done, they were up in the air once more, stretching their wings and roaring with glee that they could move again. Deciding he could use a healing session, Charizard used Spirit flare on himself and was soon in the air with them, though not as happy as they were. Lugia and Ho-oh thanked him in their language and took off, Ho-oh going south and Lugia going east. He felt very weary, so he decided to sleep for awhile before he decides what to do next. When he woke up, Charizard decided to fly to help Crecelia and Darkrai with their match. Before he could, however, the creature popped out of nowhere in front of him. Reflexively, Charizard launched a Flamethrower at the creature, which was deflected with ease. Transforming into Draco Charizard, he used Magma pulse on the beast, though even it was knocked away easily. Not giving up, Charizard used Flamethrower, which was stopped quickly, and Charizard was grabbed and hurled several miles away, landing hard and without breath.
ENOUGH OF THIS!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!! Charizard thought. Summoning pure lava from the ground, it surrounded the monster, burning away its body until there was nothing left. Scanning around to make sure it was really dead this time, Charizard was finally satisfied and took off, heading for Crecelia and Darkrai.
If that was what it took to defeat one, I shudder to imagine what it will take to beat them all Charizard thought.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:58:48 AM
Charizard

Chapter 14: All Chris could see was darkness when he regained consciousness. He realized he was blindfolded, so he tried to move his hands and legs, but they were tied. It was then that he heard footsteps, so he stopped struggling to listen.
“So sorry to interrupt, but I have news that you might be interested in.” Chris recognized the voice as the same one that he heard on the screen at the pokemon center.
He must be broadcasting his signal again Chris thought.
“You might be interested to know that I now have in my cell, champion Chris. Because I have him, you will all be spared…… or at least that’s what I would have said if you had turned him in, but that is not the case. My own creations have captured him, and the DNA of Regigigas, Shaymin, the three birds and their guardian, the three dogs and their guardian, and are almost done with the other pokemon. Oh, but do not despair, for I have noticed your sad attempt at stopping me. You send a Charizard to help Lugia and Ho-oh, but it wasn’t enough. And just so you would learn your lesson, I sent my creation back to destroy that pathetic pokemon. In fact, it should be back right about now.” Nothing happened. A minute passed, and still nothing happened.
“I said, right about now!” another minute passed, and still nothing happened.
“What is taking that thing so long? Guess I have to check up on it.” Chris heard him walk over to what sounded like a computer, and the man typed on it for a few minutes.
“W-W-W-W-WHAT!?!?!?! How could it be destroyed?!? It was nearly perfect! It must have been that Charizard teaming up with the legendary pokemon to strike it with a sneak attack. When I get my hands on that pokemon, so help me-”
“So help you what?” Chris said.
“So, you’re finally awake, huh?”
“No, I’m still asleep. I’m just pretending I’m awake to confuse you.” Chris said.
“Enough! I don’t have time for your nonsense. I have to figure out where that Charizard is, and destroy it.”
“Good luck. That was my Charizard out there, and if I know him, he is probably on his way to another fight. Face it, you may be able to beat the legendary pokemon on their own, but not with back-up.” Chris said confidently.
“Silence! You act confident, but I feel the need to remind you that you are tied up in my cell, with no hope of escaping. That reminds me, I have to get your DNA as well.” He picked up a sharp knife and began to walk towards Chris.
“Remember, this will hurt you more than it hurts me.”

Leafeon and Glaceon were best friends. They thought their friendship could survive anything. They never knew they would be tested on that. When they arrived, Arceus was fighting not one, but ten of those monsters, all the same one Charizard stomped on. What shocked them the most was that Arceus didn’t seem hurt at all.
This is not going to be fun Leafeon said.
The sooner we get done, the better. Although, Arceus seems to be doing just fine on his own, so why are we here? Glaceon asked.
No questions, just action Leafeon answered. Glaceon gave a small sigh and nodded. The two of them ran at the creatures with Razor leaf and Ice beam firing from them. Both attacks hit their marks, but didn’t do much damage, as they were shaken off quickly. The monsters fired their Hydro pump Silver wind combo at Leafeon, but it was stopped with Protect. Using the opportunity, Glaceon used Arctic wind on them, which was joined by Draco meteor by Arceus. The two attacks merged into one and shot at the beasts, when they created a barrier that deflected the attack back at Glaceon. The attack was too large to dodge, so she closed her eyes and waited for the attack to hit. But it never came. Confused as to why the attack hadn’t hit her yet, Glaceon opened her eyes to see Leafeon laying on the ground with scorch marks on her side, and her leaves frozen solid.
NO! Glaceon panicked. She was too busy to notice that the creatures were all preparing to launch another combo attack on Glaceon together. Arceus was blinded and couldn’t help her, which left her alone to take the hit. She tried to stop it with Arctic wind, but the attack did nothing against the combined attack. She was rooted to the spot by fear, and could only watch and wait for the attack to hit her, when a huge sea of flames intercepted the blast and sent it back at the beasts. Combined with the flames, the attack had done serious damage to them, and they were down. Looking to see who had saved her, she saw Draco Charizard staring angrily at the beasts.
Thank you Glaceon said. Charizard gave no response as he flew to Leafeon and healed her with Spirit flare. Leafeon opened her eyes and sprang up, looking eager to fight again. Taking the hint from Charizard, Leafeon and Glaceon transformed into Thorn Leafeon and Crystal Glaceon. Serenity vain was nothing short of a forest of vines with deadly sharp spikes, all launching and exploding with enough force to wake a Snorlax from a mile away. Arctic wind blew the beasts backwards a long distance, and froze each of them solid. Charizard decided to finish them with pure lava from the ground. The lava engulfed them all, and melted their bodies until there was nothing left but a few ashes.
What are you doing here Charizard? Leafeon asked, transforming back to normal.
Yeah, I thought you were going to help Lugia and Ho-oh Glaceon said, also transforming back.
I did, but I wasn’t strong enough to stop them from taking their DNA. After I destroyed that beast, I went to help Crecelia and Darkrai, but when I got there I was too late. I decided to help out you guys next, and it seems I got here not a moment too soon Charizard explained, back to normal as well.
Well, you were successive here. They didn’t get a chance to get Arceus’ DNA. They were too preoccupied with- Leafeon was interrupted by Glaceon pointing at Arceus. Looking closer, Arceus had a long, thin, bleeding cut running down his side.
You don’t think……… they couldn’t have. Just no way. Charizard destroyed all nine of them Leafeon said.
That’s just it. There were ten of them Glaceon said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:59:34 AM
Charizard

Chapter 15: “At the small price of a few of my creations, I have obtained the DNA of Arceus, along with Mewtwo, Mew, Deoxys, Raquaza, Heatran and Giratina. I am nearing completion of my task, and no one can stop me!” The man said.
“You really love hearing yourself talk, don’t yah?” Chris remarked.
“Shut up! It has been nothing but back talk from you all day! Show your future master some respect, or pay.”
“Well excuse me for not being a perfect angel to the mad man who took me prisoner. Lock me up and throw away the key why don’t you? Oh wait, too late for that!” Chris said.
“Why do I even waste my time with you?”
“Because you don’t have a life?” Chris asked.
“That does it! You are going to be put to sleep for awhile, so I can get some peace and quiet!” At that moment, a creature went to Chris’ cell and opened the door to give him the shot. Taking his chance, Chris ran out the cell, having already gotten his blind fold off, and ran out the exit, seeing a wide mountain range, and feeling incredible heat from above. Chris could sense that the creatures were coming, so he ran as fast as he could. Turning a corner, he found a Skarmory perched on a ledge looking right at him.
“Please, I need your help to escape a mad man’s lair and his beasts. Can you fly me to the nearest town?” Chris asked desperately. Knowing a Skarmory’s nature, he didn’t have high hopes that it would help him. Chris was greatly surprised when the pokemon flew towards him, cut the ropes binding his hands with it’s beak, and aloud him to get on. The Skarmory flew high and fast to a town surprisingly close to the mountains. When it landed, Chris saw that the Skamory wasn’t wild, but belonged to a trainer, who thanked it and returned it to it’s pokeball.
“Hi Alena. Long time no see” Chris said.

Running on water was impossible for Jolteon, but second nature for Blitz Jolteon. Latios and Latias were flying close to him, on the look out for that beast. The beast appeared in front of them, and was greeted with a double Luster purge, along with Thunderbolt. The creature teleported away instantly, and the attacks went straight into the water.
Again!?! This thing just won’t stay still! We’ve been at this for hours, yet we haven’t even scratched it. This thing is always teleporting away right before we land our attacks, as if it can read our minds! Jolteon said. The creature appeared to their left, where Latios launched a Psywave. The beast once again dodged it, and appeared to their left, where Latias sent a Dragon breath. This time the creature was too slow and got hit by the attack. Knocked off balance, the creature fell into the water, and was immediately sent straight up into the air. Not pausing to wonder what happened, Jolteon used Hyper beam on it, sending it flying. Getting back on land, Jolteon took a short breather and stared at the spot where the creature was sent up from. Before he could ponder that thought further, the beast came back for more.
Round two Jolteon said. He ran onto the water once more and launched a powerful Charge beam, which was joined by three Dragon breaths.
Wait, three? Who is the third? Jolteon wondered. The attacks missed as the creature teleported away again. Taking the opportunity, Jolteon made a U-turn to see Fang Gyarados next to Latios and Latias. The creature appeared behind the two and launched a sneak attack composed of Hydro pump and Silver wind. The attack missed Gyarados, who dove under water just in time, but hit Latios and Latias, causing them to fall into the water. Gyarados lifted them both onto land, where they both used Recover. Latias retaliated with Dragon pulse, though it missed. The creature appeared beside Gyarados, which was a big mistake. The beast was immediately hit by an Aqua tail and sent deep underwater. It tried to get back to the surface, but Gyarados kept slamming it downward with Aqua tail. The creature finally stopped moving, and slowly floated up the surface, back facing the surface.
Well, if it was anything but that beast, I would feel sorry for it. Glad you came when you did Gyarados, or else we would still be fighting that annoying creature. Why are you here anyway? You finish your fight with Manaphy and Phione? Jolteon asked. He ran back on land and changed back to normal, Gyarados doing the same.
I was on my way there when I saw a bolt of lighting fly over my head, so I decided to go to the source, and here I am Gyarados answered. Before Jolteon could say anything else, another beast appeared beside both Latios and Latias, puled out two knives, cut them both, and teleported away.
OH COME ON!!!! HOW IS THAT FAIR?!? WE SPEND HOURS TRYING TO STOP THOSE CREATURES FROM GETTING THEIR DNA, AND JUST WHEN WE WIN, OUT OF NOWHERE, ANOTHER BEAST POPS UP AND GETS THEIR DNA, AND JUST LEAVES?!? REALLY?!? Jolteon raged.
I cannot believe that just happened. How many of these things are there anyway? Gyarados said. Latios and Latias thanked Jolteon and Gyarados for their help, and flew away together, heading north.
I just hope that the others have had better luck than us Jolteon said.
What are you going to do now? I don’t think you would be very helpful with my battle, since you can’t breath underwater Gyarados said.
I think I’ll go help my brother. Like Chris said, Jirachi and Celebi aren’t the most aggressive legendary pokemon, and they need all the help they can get. Good luck with your fight Jolteon said
Same to you Gyarados responded. And with that, Gyarados swam west, while Jolteon transformed and ran southeast, each hoping to make up for their mistake here.
Old December 2, 2010, 07:00:04 AM
Charizard

Chapter 16: When Chris said Jirachi and Celebi weren’t the most aggressive legendary pokemon, he wasn’t kidding. When Umbreon got there, all they were doing was healing themselves from the attacks thrown at them.
Do I have to fight this thing myself? Umbreon wondered. Deciding to get it over with, Umbreon launched a Shadow ball at the creature, causing it to back away to dodge. Jirachi and Celebi both glided over behind Umbreon, wearing determined faces, though with a hint of fear which Umbreon could spot easily.
Well, they seem to be ready to fight…hopefully Umbreon thought. Together, Jirachi and Celebi used Future sight, sending bolts of energy into the sky, where they disappeared.
Well, it’s a start Umbreon said. He ran at the beast, Shadow claw at the ready, and slashed the thing with as much force as Umbreon could muster. The attack had done a lot of damage, judging from the way it was stumbling backwards, and then fell. Not taking chances, Umbreon jumped into the air, readied his Iron tail, and used the momentum to give his attack more power, slamming the creature into the ground. The creature just lay motionless in the ground, staring up at the sky, until it suddenly jumped up, and ran at Umbreon. He saw the charge, and just stood there, making Jirachi and Celebi wonder what he was doing. They got their answer when the twin energy bolts reappeared out of the sky and struck the beast dead center, stopping it in its tracks.
And that’s how it’s done Umbreon said. Jirachi and Celebi both cheered and celebrated that the creature was dead, though they celebrated too soon, as Umbreon was all too aware of. The creature sprang into action, firing its Bullet seed Ember combo at them, only to be stopped by Shadow ball. Jirachi and Celebi immediately stopped and used Future sight once more. Iron tail made the beast back stumble backwards, where Future sight struck, and the beast collapsed face first into the ground.
This is too easy. Why? Is this thing playing with me? I know I’m good, but no way this good. Why is this thing so easy to beat up? It just doesn’t make any sense Umbreon thought. The beast sprang up again, causing Umbreon to instinctively fire off a Shadow ball, knocking the beast over again, but not for long. The creature hurled itself at Umbreon, and was knocked back by a Shadow claw.
There it is again! This is not right. It should be giving me more trouble than this, so why is this thing so easy? Umbreon thought. The creature retaliated with a vicious Hydro pump Silver wind combo, which Umbreon dodged with ease, and sent a Shadow ball back at it, nailing it right in the middle of its head. Not wanting to be left out, Jirachi and Celebi used Future sight once more, sending energy into the sky, and disappearing once again. Umbreon ran at the creature with Iron tail at the ready, and struck the beast in the stomach, hurling it into the ground after it flew backwards quite some distance. Just as it was getting ready to launch a counter strike, Future sight hit it, stopping it in its tracks, and it fell face forward.
Maybe this one was the weakest of the bunch, and was sent to fight the least aggressive legendary pokemon thinking it could handle it. I can’t think of any other reason why this is going so easily Umbreon thought. He waited a few more minutes for it to get up, but it never did. Cautiously approaching the creature, Umbreon rolled it over onto its back, and checked if it was dead. When he heard no heart beat, Umbreon sighed in relief. He was about to give Jirachi and Celebi the good news when he saw a blue object running at breakneck speed, right at him. Looking harder, Umbreon saw Blitz Jolteon headed towards him. When he got there, Jolteon looked at the creature, now lying dead on the ground, and turned to Umbreon.
I should have known you wouldn’t need my help. So, did it put up a good fight, or was it easy? Jolteon asked.
It was far too easy. I didn’t even have to transform. It must have been the runt of the litter, so it was easy to take down. It didn’t get many chances to attack, mind you. When I wasn’t smacking it around, Jirachi and Celebi had Future sight nailing it as well Umbreon said. Jolteon looked over Umbreon at Jirachi and Celebi, and said to Umbreon So, why do you think it came back?
What do you mean? Umbreon asked.
The creature got their DNA, but it still came back. Why do you think it did that? Jolteon asked.
WHAT?!? Umbreon yelled. He looked back at Jirachi and Celebi, and upon examining them, saw that they each had long, thin cuts on their arms.
Dang it! It must have happened before I got here, because the beast never teleported away. We just kept smacking it Umbreon said.
Don’t worry, we’ve still got the others to rely on. There is no way the team of Glaceon and Leafeon lost their match. Plus, can you imagine Charizard failing to win? Gyarados was with me, and he said he hadn’t fought yet, so there is still hope Jolteon said.
Your right! No one else could have failed Umbreon said.

“So, how did you know where to send your Skarmory?” Chris asked.
“I listened to the report on TV, and when I heard that you were captured, I couldn’t just let you down! I remembered where that man said his base was, so I traveled out here and sent Skarmory up for some recon, and luckily he found you. How did you escape anyway?” Alena summarized.
“I got on his nerves and he made a careless mistake.” Chris answered.
“So, what now?” Alena asked.
“I think I’ll go help my pokemon fight the creatures with the legendaries.” Chris responded.
“Well count me in. you need all the help you can get, especially with those beasts.” Alena said. And with that, they both headed north, towards Lake Valor, to help out.
After a few hours, Chris and Alena got to the lake to see they were too late. The lake guardians were knocked out, and had cuts on their arms, meaning their DNA was already taken.
“Where to next?” Alena asked.
“I don’t know. Most of the fights, if not all of them, are finished by now. After all, it has been a few days since this whole thing began.” Chris said.
“Can you ask your pokemon to see who is left?” Alena asked.
“They are too far away for me to hear them.” Chris said.
“Which reminds me, why on earth did you send them all away when you were hunted? That was a stupid move on your part.” Alena said.
“You sound just like Leafeon. She wanted someone to stay with me as well.” Chris said.
“Leafeon was wise. You shouldn’t have done that. OH! Did they get your DNA?” Alena asked.
“Yes, after the first few minutes after I woke up.” Chris answered.
“Well, this isn’t looking good. Most of the fights are over, and there are probably more victories for their side, and even your DNA was taken. That mad man is close to his goal, and we’ll all be in grave danger if he succeeds!” Alena said, slightly panicking.
“Don’t worry, because there is no way my pokemon will let any of the legendary pokemon’s DNA get taken, you can be sure of that.” Chris said.
Old December 2, 2010, 07:00:36 AM
Charizard

Chapter 17: Deep in Mt. Coronet, a battle raged on. Gallade got to the battle to see that there were two creatures attacking Dialga and Palkia, who weren’t harmed in the least. A creature hurled itself at Dialga, knife at the ready, and cut him with it, but then everything seemed to go backwards. The beast’s cut was zipped up, and the creature was moving backwards. When it got to the place where it first started the charge, it hurled itself at Dialga once more, only this time, Dialga dodged the attack.
The thing had it, but Dialga says no you don’t Gallade thought, quite amused. The creature battling Palkia was trapped within a pink, transparent sphere, unable to move.
That guy can’t even try to cut him Gallade thought. Gallade couldn’t figure out how, after days of fighting, they were still in tip top condition. He got his answer when Dialga started panting heavily. A blue aura appeared around Dialga, and when it disappeared, Dialga wasn’t the least bit tired any more.
Oh I get it now! Dialga is rewinding himself and Palkia to when they first started the fight, so whenever they get tired, Dialga can just refresh them both. Genius! Gallade thought. Just when Gallade started to think they wouldn’t need his help, an entire army of the beasts appeared out of nowhere, all floating above Dialga and Palkia. In unison, they launched the Hydro pump Silver wind combination attack from above, raining the attack onto them. Dialga and Palkia barely had the time to use Protect to shield themselves. When they let down their shield, the Bullet seed Ember combo was launched at them, making direct contact. Gallade blinded each of the creatures using Voyance power, then slammed all of them with waves of psychic energy. The attack left Gallade feeling drained, do to the immense concentration it took to use it on that many targets. Struggling to stand, the attack had knocked the beasts to the ground, though they weren’t as hurt as Gallade would have liked.
Darn it! I used too much energy on that attack! I was so stupid! Gallade thought. Gallade fell to his knees, and just before he past out, he saw a blue object and a black and gold object running towards him, then he was knocked out.
When Gallade came to, the battle was still raging on, with half of the beasts lying dead on the ground, and the other half fighting Dialga, Palkia, Umbreon, and Blitz Jolteon.
Hey guys. Glad you could make it Gallade said.
Couldn’t let you have all the fun Umbreon said.
He is just saying that because his fight was over too soon for him to enjoy it Jolteon commented.
That is so…true Umbreon said.
Okay, well let me see what I can do Gallade said, getting up. He launched an Aura sphere at the nearest beast, surprisingly killing it.
You guys have been busy Gallade said.
You were out for awhile, so we better have been Jolteon said. A thunderbolt killed the next beast easily, though with another behind it, ready to take its place.
These things never end! Umbreon said.
We’re out numbered. Not surprising Gallade said, using Focus blast on another beast. Roar of time blasted a beast miles away, while Spacial rend did the same to another two. The sky suddenly became dark for some reason, around mid-night Gallade guessed. A huge black orb the size of Dialga and Palkia together appeared in the middle of the field, then suddenly broke into a million sharp, deadly spikes. The spikes hurled themselves at the creatures, killing most of the remaining ones and seriously injured the few survivors. Those who lived looked up at Dialga and Palkia, and teleported away.
Didn’t see that one coming Gallade said. Looking over at Umbreon, Gallade saw that he had transformed into Blaze Umbreon, not looking too happy.
What’s the problem? Thanks to you, we won! Lighten up, why don’t yah? Gallade said.
Take a look at the back of Dialga and Palkia’s neck, and say that we won Umbreon said. Gallade walked over to Dialga and Palkia and asked to see their necks. When they lowered their heads so he could see, he saw long, thin cuts on both of them.
How is that possible? Gallade asked.
It happened during the fight. I didn’t get all of those things with my attack, and Dialga and Palkia were too distracted to realize a creature was sneaking up on both of them Umbreon explained.
We just can’t get a break, can we? Jolteon asked.

Leafeon! Glaceon! Chris called. After a few more hours of walking, Chris and Alena spotted Leafeon and Glaceon wandering around the forest. Hearing their names called mentally, they both turned and ran towards Chris, both gleeful at seeing him again.
So, tell me the good news Chris said. Leafeon and Glaceon both looked at each other, uncertain looks on their faces.
We found you, that’s good news Leafeon said.
Well, yes it is. But tell me about how the fight went. I want to know how you won Chris said.
We, uh, sorta, um, didn’t stop the creatures from taking Arceus’ DNA Leafeon confessed, her head drooping low.
W-w-w-what? You lost? Chris said, stunned.
In fact, the only reason we are alive at all is because Charizard came just in time to save us Glaceon said, her head as low as Leafeon’s.
Well, tell me how Charizard did Chris said.
He lost too Leafeon said.
What!?! Where is he now? Chris asked.
We don’t know. He just said something about saving the last ones surviving, and took off. How would he know who is left in the fight? Oh yeah, he also said they got Darkrai and Crecelia too Glaceon said.
“More good news.” Chris said grimly.
“What did they say?” Alena asked.
“They said that they, along with Charizard, have failed to protect the legendary pokemon.” Chris said.
“Do they know what happened to your other pokemon?” Alena asked.
No, we don’t. Sorry Leafeon said.
“Nope. They are just as clueless about the others as we are.” Chris said.
“Then I guess we have to go find them ourselves, huh?” Alena said.
“Where would we even start looking?” Chris asked.
Well, Jolteon would have no doubt been done by now, Umbreon is no slacker either, so the only candidates left are Gallade and Gyarados Glaceon said.
“Then we go help Gyarados. Gallade would be done by now anyway.” Chris said. And so the four of them set off for the sea, hoping to find Gyarados before the beasts do.
Old December 2, 2010, 07:01:10 AM
Charizard

Chapter 18: How long have I been swimming? Gyarados wondered.
I’m in the middle of the ocean, and still no sign of Manaphy or Phione Gyarados thought. After a few more minutes of searching, he was about to stop and rest, when a blinding white light covered the area, coming from straight ahead. Gyarados closed his eyes to shield them from the blinding light, and swam forward. When the flash went away, Gyarados opened his eyes to see Manaphy and Phione looking up at the beast.
This is bad. He has the advantage up there, but then again, we have an advantage down here! Gyarados thought. The beast fired a Bullet seed Ember attack from above, pelting Manaphy and Phione with the attack. Gyarados used Dragon breath to stop the attack, and it even blew the beast back a bit. He used Dragon breath again, but this time it was dodged quickly. The creature didn’t expect a Bubble beam to strike it just when it was done dodging Gyarados’ attack. The creature shook it off quickly and fired the same combo attack in retaliation. Gyarados was ready and countered immediately with Dragon breath; each attack went past each other to their targets. Gyarados dodged in the knick of time, while the creature wasn’t so lucky. The attack knocked it out of the air into the water, where Gyarados immediately charged at it. The creature teleported away back into the sky just before Gyarados made contact.
Dang it! So close Gyarados thought. Gyarados shot his head high above the water in an attempt to grab the beast and drag it into the water, though to no avail.
That’s it! I’m done playing around! Gyarados thought. He transformed into Fang Gyarados, and fired off multiple Aqua tails, each getting closer to the beast after every swing. Finally, he made contact and smacked the creature a few yards away, and Gyarados was already there, eager to swat the thing into the water. The beast teleported away long before Gyarados could smack it, and reappeared directly above Manaphy and Phione. They both used Ice beam, trying to make it fall, though the attack was dodged easily. The beast blinded the area with another flash, and when it cleared, Manaphy and Phione were both up in the air.
NO! Gyarados thought. He knew they were too far out of his reach, so he waited until they began to fall, and swam to the spot they would land. But they didn’t get the chance to land, as the creature grabbed them both with one arm, and pulled out a knife with the other.
NO!!!!!!! I can’t let this happen! Gyarados panicked. As fast as he could, he fired his Hyper beam, but it missed. Just as the beast was about to cut them, a jet of white hot flames hit the beast, causing it to drop the two back into the water, where they quickly swam up to see who had saved them. Gyarados looked as well, and saw Draco Charizard getting ready to fire off another attack. Seeing this, the creature teleported away.
Thank you so much Charizard. It almost won Gyarados said.
………it did Charizard replied.
What do you………no Gyarados said. He swam over to Manaphy and Phione and saw that they each had cuts on their back.
First Latios and Latias, now them!?! Gyarados said.
What? They got Latios and Latias too? Oh, this is bad. They got all the DNA of the legendary pokemon! Charizard said.
Say what!?! Gyarados exclaimed.
Before I came here, I did some research on the others, and everyone else lost their DNA to those beasts Charizard explained.
………now what? Gyarados asked.
We go to Hoenn. We need to stop this ultimate pokemon before it’s too late! Charizard said. They both headed to Hoenn after that, leaving behind the spot of their defeat.

“Wait, what was that? Was that…Lugia?” Alena asked.
“Ho-oh too.” Chris said. Ho-oh and Lugia were flying overhead, headed straight for Hoenn.
“I don’t know why, but I have a feeling we should follow them to Hoenn.” Chris said. They both ran after them, Leafeon and Glaceon at their heels.
“Good thing we aren’t too far from the place where I was captured, because I have a funny feeling that is where we are going.” Chris said.
Old December 2, 2010, 07:01:47 AM
Charizard

Chapter 19: Umbreon and Jolteon were both running as fast as they could, following Latios and Latias.
Any clue where we’re going? Jolteon asked.
My money is on Hoenn Umbreon said.
Hoenn? Why there? Jolteon asked.
Because I would have to say that everyone else lost, and the legendary pokemon are going to Hoenn to stop this ultimate pokemon the guy was talking about Umbreon answered.
I just hope you’re wrong, or we’ll be in for the fight of our lives Jolteon said.
Trust me, no one wishes I was wrong more than me Umbreon said. And so they continued running, headed for Hoenn for what appeared to be the final battle.

After the battle with Arceus, Gallade went to try and help in another fight, though he ended up following Dialga and Palkia.
I might have messed up before, but not now. I know I’m going to fight this ultimate beast, and I will not fail again Gallade thought. He continued to follow them, and he soon saw Lugia and Ho-oh flying in the same direction. Looking harder, he saw Chris, as well as Leafeon and Glaceon, plus Alena.
Guys! Over here! Gallade called. Chris automatically looked over towards him, and waved. Though still running, they ran diagonally until they were side by side.
So, you ready for this? Chris asked.
Always ready Gallade said. They approached the mountains, and suddenly felt an extreme heat from above.
“We’re almost there!” Chris said.

Charizard and Gyarados were soon joined by the three legendary birds.
Land up ahead. Good thing your transformed state doesn’t require water, huh? Charizard said.
Good thing indeed Gyarados replied. Fang Gyarados and Draco Charizard soon saw a lot of mountains ahead, and felt the temperature increasing.
I think I can see the other Legendary pokemon! Charizard said.
I can top that. I see Chris and most of the others Gyarados said.
You win Charizard said. They went as fast as they could towards Chris, seeing Umbreon and Jolteon approaching them as well.
Glad to see the gangs all here Chris said when everyone got there.
We also have company Charizard said. All around them, all the legendary pokemon were there, looking at the entrance to the lair of the mad man.
Well, why aren’t they doing anything? Leafeon asked.
I was wondering the same thing. They all look ready to fight, yet they just stand there Glaceon said.
They will fight, but only if we get taken out Umbreon said. Leafeon and Glaceon both looked at him confused.
They all know we have the power to end it, but they feel they must be here just incase things go wrong Gallade explained.
Why us? Leafeon asked.
Because, we have the ability to transform into stronger versions of ourselves. In that state, we have more power than the legendary pokemon themselves! Jolteon said.
Then lets get busy, shall we? Chris said. They all nodded in agreement, and followed him inside. The lair was dark, until Umbreon illuminated the place, revealing a long metal hallway. A few steps in, and they heard something that sounded like glass shattering, followed by liquid spilling in vast amounts and a maniacal laughter.
That can’t be good Chris said.
You don’t think we’re too late, do you? Gyarados asked.
Lets not stand around and wait to find out Gallade said. Chris and the others picked up the pace and hurried down the hallway to enter a brightly lit room, with a gigantic monstrosity in the middle. Though it doesn’t show all the parts of the legendary pokemon, Chris knew this beast had them. It had Raquaza’s neck, Lugia’s wings covered in Ho-oh’s feathers, Heatran’ head with Zapdos’ beak , Groudon’s tail, Deoxys’ legs, Regigigas’ arms, and the eyes of Raiku.
This won’t be fun Jolteon said. Leafeon wasted no time in attacking, using Razor leaf. The attack was dead center, but it went straight through the creature.
How are we supposed to beat something as long as our attacks go right through it? Glaceon said. They heard the laughter once more, and the mad man appeared out of nowhere.
“Don’t waste your breath. My beast has perfect concentration, which allows it to cause your attacks to phase right through it. You cannot win! Finish them!” He yelled. The beast roared loudly, so loud it nearly blew Gallade off his feet. The beast then sent out waves of energy, which knocked everyone back with each hit, until they were at the entrance of the room. The creature then fired an attack that looked like Aero blast fused with Luster purge. The blast hit hard, and knocked the wind out of Chris. The pokemon then transformed into their second stage, and used a fusion move composed of all their elemental moves. The energy glowed brilliantly, and pierced the beast right through its chest, though the beast remained unharmed, for the move phased right through it again.
If we could just get one shot at it, we could win. We have to create a distraction, something big enough to disrupt its’ concentration, but how? Charizard asked. Chris looked at the beast with a determined face, thinking quickly.
I’ve got it. Gallade, you have to throw me as hard as you can at the creature, and I’ll do the rest Chris said. Confused, Gallade nodded, and hurled him right at the beast. The creature was stunned, surprised by the rash move that it didn’t focus on phasing him through. Chris latched onto the creatures neck, and move so he was on top of it. He then grabbed the creatures neck with as much strength as he could muster, causing the beast to yell and squirm.
Now! Do it now! Shoot! Chris yelled.
But if we do, you won’t make it! We can’t do that! Gallade said.
Its me or the world, and I’m pretty sure the world comes first, so do it! Chris screamed. They knew that they had no choice, so with tears in their eyes, they fired their fusion move full force at the creature, enveloping it and Chris within the blast. When it was over, There was no sign of the creature, or Chris.
NO! why did you have to do that!?! Why?!? Gallade yelled, on his knees crying and banging on the floor.
“No! my perfect creation! You! When I get done with you, you will-” he never got to finish his sentence, or will get the opportunity again. Charizard fired Magma pulse at him, killing the maniac for good. Knowing that staying will only make things worse, Charizard led the others out of the lair, and before they knew it, they were home. (the house was repaired during the fight with the creatures). Gyarados went in first, and immediately jumped into the pool. When everyone else got in, they automatically stopped in their tracks. There, on the couch, with nothing more than a few bumps and scratches, was a man with a blue coat, blue pants, and a blue hat with a single red and gold feather in the fold.
Hey guys. What took you so long? Chris asked.
Old December 2, 2010, 07:02:20 AM
Charizard

Chapter 20/ Epilogue: It’s been 15 years since the incident with the ultimate pokemon, and what a 15 years it has been. Alex fell in love with contests after seeing one on TV, and he has gotten really good. Chris’ parents got their own house, and Espeon and Flareon decided to move in with them. Chris, along with Umbreon, Jolteon, and Leafeon visit them sometimes. Chris and Alena got married (who knew?) and had a girl named Jennifer, Jen for short. And that is where this chapter takes us.

Jen was bouncing on the balls of her heels, eagerly eying the town up ahead, waiting for the boat to dock in Pallet town. Deciding she needed to distract herself, she looked over to her right and saw Gyarados swimming along side the boat. She stretched her arm out to try and pet him, and he did her one better. He went over to the boat and allowed Jen to get on his head.
I didn’t know you gave rides Charizard said.
Jen is a special case. She is getting her first pokemon soon, and she is leaving right after that Gyarados said.
Too bad to. I’ll really miss you guys Jen said. When she was born, Jen inherited her fathers special gift of bonding her soul with pokemon, so she can speak with them mentally. But that seems to be the only thing she inherited from him, because she looks just like her mother, but with shorter hair. She also wears bright red clothes and a blue bow in her hair.
I think I see the town guys Umbreon said.
Cool. I’m eager to see what my daughter chooses Chris said.
“Dad, could you remind me where you got your first pokemon? I can’t remember you telling me where.” Jen said.
Your father didn’t choose me the easy way. He saved my life when I was on the brink of death, and I couldn’t just leave him after that Charizard said.
“You flatter me old friend.” Chris said.
“The town! We’re finally here!” Jen said. The boat slowed to a stop and Jen got off Gyarados and off the boat, eagerly running to the town.
“Come on! I want to get my pokemon!” Jen said impatiently. Eventually they traveled to Professor Oaks’ lab.
“Greetings. So, what pokemon do you wish to get? You have the choice of Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. All great pokemon in my opinion.” Oak asked. Jen walked over to the three pokemon and studied each of them carefully.
“This is hard. I heard Bulbasaur was the easiest to train, yet Squirtle has the highest defense of the three. I know. I’ll choose Charmander, just like my dad.” Jen said. The Charmander smiled widely and jumped into Jens’ arms. She concentrated, and bonded her soul with Charmanders’.
I just know we’re going to be the strongest team ever Jen said.
I’ll try my best the Charmander said back. And so, after receiving her pokedex and her six pokeballs, Jen bid farewell to her dad and set out for her journey.
Wait! Came a call from behind her. She turned around to see both Leafeon and Glaceon.
What is it? Jen asked.
Can we come with you? Please? Leafeon asked.
“W-what? What about dad?” Jen asked, slightly stunned.
Who do you think asked us to keep an eye on you? Plus, we really want to travel again. So can we come with you? Glaceon asked.
I’d love to have you two with me. Thanks for staying with me Jen said. And so, with Leafeon and Glaceon at her heels, Jen set off for her pokemon journey. Where will life take her? Where will she go? And will she become as great a trainer as her father? I’m getting ahead of myself here. After all, that is another story.