Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Shops and Requests

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 26, 2012, 10:45:54 AM
Regigigas

Default Project Master

Have you ever looked at one of these videos...

...And thought to yourself, "Hm, I wonder what it would be like to have my own robot master design like that..."

No? Just me? Fine, whatever, now's your chance anyway.

This is going to take a long time, I guarantee it, but I will be attempting to make this for anyone who requests their own design of a Megaman main series Robot Master...

--2 pictures (fighting pose, standing pose)
--Theme song (NES version)
--Single-frame Sprite (NES)

Here's what I need from you if you're interested:

--A name: _______ Man or _________ Woman
--A short description of your special ability
--A basic idea of what you want your character to look like
--Patience. This might take a couple months.

Shop is OPEN. 5 requests at a time.

Rules:
1. Follow the format given if you want something. Unfortunately, I'm not experienced at all with composing SNES Megaman themes, so please only keep it to Robot Masters for now. If I feel confident enough to try Mavericks from the X series, you may make a second request at that time, and not prior to. Also, I'd like for you to request something with an ability that would make it a feasible Robot Master. Please don't give silly or joke abilities or names to your character, or I might have to ignore your request.
2. Only post once in this thread to request. If your name is on the working list, I am working on it. If it's on the waiting list, I'm not working on it. If it's not on either list, I may have missed your request, so send me a VM to rectify this.
3. DO NOT POST MEANINGLESSLY IN THIS THREAD ASKING MY PROGRESS. I will be putting up pictures I've finished on an album I've put together, so check it there.
4. Important: Megaman has a LOT of robot masters. Before you decide on a name and ability, please check on a list or wiki as to whether or not your character idea might already be taken. I might consider taking a request if it's already been done on a spinoff series or something of the sort, but I would prefer to make these as original as possible.
5. Please don't cross-request. If you're a guy, ask for a man robot master, and if you're a girl, ask for a woman robot-master. If you're a girl, I will consider making a female version of an existing male robot-master, but again, this might limit the creativity and originality of the work (there's only one canon female robot-master, so don't bother, guys)

Working List:
1. SyracuvatTenlii (Marrow Man)
2. teamplasma (Vapor Man)
3. Cat333Pokémon (Fox Man)
4. Arceus is Epic (Flarp Man...?)
5. Quadcentruo (Mystery Man)

Waiting List:
(None)

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; July 27, 2012 at 10:53:06 AM. Reason: Added Quad
Old July 26, 2012, 11:05:08 AM
Shaymin

This seems nice!

--A name: Vapor Man or ___X___ Woman
--A short description of your special ability Vapor Man can convert any part of his body to water vapor. He does this mostly from his belt down most of the time. Sometimes he has all of his body present. And sometimes to walk through walls he just is all vapor (which isnt something vapor can do). Vapor Man is basically stacked. He can as well as turn into vapor, spray pillars of it. He has the ability to change the temperature of the vapor he emits to hot or cold.
--A basic idea of what you want your character to look like Well when he is fighting he turns his body from his belt down into vapor to avoid low attacks. His skin is very white. But his suit and hair are really dark blue. Like I have mentioned, he has a belt that is white. The shirt of his suit is the dark blue and his gloves are white. And his boots (which should go up to about his knees) are white. His white belt separates the dark blue pants from the shirt.
--Patience. This might take a couple months. Got it

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; July 26, 2012 at 03:40:19 PM.
Old July 26, 2012, 11:18:07 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii View Post
5. Please don't cross-request. If you're a guy, ask for a man robot master, and if you're a girl, ask for a woman robot-master.
's a good idea, Plaz, but I need you to make it a male robot master.
Old July 26, 2012, 03:40:07 PM
Administrator

Hmm, how about Fox Man?

His special ability is that of Zoroark. He can use illusions to pretend to be something he is not, confusing enemies.

Appearance is a gray body, similar to that of Zoroark's, with a maroon mane and maroon claws. Feel free to take liberties in the body design.
Old July 26, 2012, 03:59:29 PM
Zoroark

Flarp Man

Special Ability: Irritates enemies by yelling "FLARP!" His grotesque face combined with his obnoxious pipes shoots a in a horizontal line that can bounce off walls and can even shoot vertical. When using his "FLARP!" move, each character bounces around the screen in such a way that Mega Man has to dodge each one with enough difficulty to either slide or jump around.
Appearance: What seems to look like a pickle with eyes can be seen under his helmet's blue visor. He has a large green body with buff arms and legs, but his midsection is his weak spot. When he attacks with his , he lifts his arms above his head while yelling to make his vulnerable spot accessible to hit for roughly 2 seconds.

Last edited by Arceus is Epic; July 26, 2012 at 04:05:16 PM.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:40:29 PM
Giratina

Mystery Man

Mystery Man can hide in the shadows and attack without warning. He's very swift and agile, which he needs to be in order to strike with his katana. If he needs to, he can focus energy into his blade and shoot it out towards his enemy from a distance. Mystery Man can also cling to walls and ceilings and strike from there.

To give a description of how he looks, imagine a man wearing a beige-colored poncho, a similar-colored scarf covering the lower-half of his head (neck up to the nose), this kind of hat, brown-colored cowboy boots, and a sheathe for his katana under his poncho at his side.