Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 10, 2011, 11:59:44 AM
Mudkip

Question What would be YOUR Pokemon Job?

So if there was a magic portal invented by Gamefreak, and you were chosen to go in it, and live there what would you be? (ex. Youngster, Lass, Gym Leader, Elite Four Member, Hero etc.) You are also allowed to dream up your own region, you have to name it.

I would be the last member of the Elite Four in the Jhunna Region. I would defy the Pokemon League rules and be a crossover between Psychic types and ghost types. Name: Vex.

What would YOU be?
Old July 10, 2011, 12:32:56 PM
Keldeo

I wanna be an Umbreon, if I were to go inside the portal. Trainer Classes, pfft, I don't want to be any of them.
Old July 10, 2011, 12:56:18 PM
Landorus

If I were to go through that portal I would want to be a water trainer with a dewott, a quagsire and a gyrados.

Last edited by 7dewott8; July 10, 2011 at 04:07:10 PM. Reason: (looks up at Rk-9s post)
Old July 10, 2011, 02:02:31 PM
Haxorus

Guys, you can't just be a gym leader in a snap. Same with elite four. They're four out of four hundred/thousand.

As for me, I'd be an ace trainer with an Arcanine, a Scizor, a scrafty and a bisharp.
Old July 10, 2011, 03:05:17 PM
Giratina

PKMN Trainer AEROJAY! I would have a team including Gliscor, as it is my favorite pokemon.
Old July 10, 2011, 03:55:39 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK-9 View Post
Guys, you can't just be a gym leader in a snap. Same with elite four. They're four out of four hundred/thousand.

As for me, I'd be an ace trainer with an Arcanine, a Scizor, a scrafty and a bisharp.
So it's bad for people to have dreams?

I'd just be a simple breeder/trainer with lots of Cubone, Treecko, and maybe a shiny Electrike. Oh and if I'm lucky, a Raikou to ride to places on.

Last edited by Fuzzball; July 10, 2011 at 04:05:50 PM.
Old July 10, 2011, 03:57:48 PM
Giratina

I'd be one of those nerds that works at Sliph Co.
Old July 10, 2011, 05:08:43 PM
Floatzel

I'll just be the hero trainer with 1st generation starter pokemon and 3rd generation starter pokemon
Old July 10, 2011, 05:51:16 PM

I'd work at a daycare center.

But not just any old daycare center.

I'd take my post at the daycare center on Route 34, Johto, right next to Goldenrod. Not just to get to see Pokemon hit on each other, but because I get to chill with my wife all day, everyday, and I pretty much don't have to do squat except retrieve eggs every now and then and give 'em to trainers. I get tons of cash just by waiting for trainers to come back, and the longer it takes them, the more dough I rake in! I live right next to Goldenrod too, an awesome place to be, without actually having to live in the congested urban area. There are even security guards running around outside 24/7 to make sure nobody breaks in! It's awesome!
Old July 10, 2011, 06:05:07 PM
Mudkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post

I'd take my post at the daycare center on Route 34, Johto, right next to Goldenrod. Not just to get to see Pokemon hit on each other, but because I get to chill with my wife all day, everyday, and I pretty much don't have to do squat except retrieve eggs every now and then and give 'em to trainers. I get tons of cash just by waiting for trainers to come back, and the longer it takes them, the more dough I rake in! I live right next to Goldenrod too, an awesome place to be, without actually having to live in the congested urban area. There are even security guards running around outside 24/7 to make sure nobody breaks in! It's awesome!
Ahhhh, I can see it now, you scamming other trainers for more and more mullah. lol
Old August 23, 2011, 07:55:54 PM
Mudkip

I would be a Phsichych (so much BAD spelling not really live in the US so...) i just love phsicych, ghost, and dark types. Kind of mixed and i would be at the Elite Four
Old August 23, 2011, 07:59:01 PM
Landorus

I've changed my mind!

I'd be an Ghost trainer
Old August 23, 2011, 08:50:46 PM
Landorus

If I was a psychic trainer, I wouldn't need any pokemon to battle with. All I would really do is materialize cups of tea as I talked about Gerrymandering with my slowking.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:57:51 PM
Keldeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post

Even better, if they leave there pokemon there for too long and they can't afford to get it back, you get it too keep it. Poor saps. The daycare people are the TRUE teamrocket pokemon thief's.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
Volcarona

I would be a Youngster. WITH MAH GYRADOS AND A GRENADE GUN! PAO! PAO!
Old August 23, 2011, 09:23:47 PM
Giratina

SCRATCH WHAT I SAID ABOUT BEING A PKMN TRAINER! I WANNA BE....

Job    

SNORLAX!