Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 9, 2012, 05:16:00 PM
Landorus

(Yaaay! *Claps*)

Latias saw the attack coming and flew well under the tail to avoid the blow, doing a full loop in the air to return to its original position, though it had backed up a little.
"Are you so sure it'll be easy?" Arlene asked once they were upright again. She didn't seem too fazed by Latias's loop; Uxie had helped her do more complex tricks than that when she was little. Sapphire, however, was still clinging rather tightly to her waist. "Easy now, Sapphire," The girl murmured, then raising her voice a bit, she said, "Try hitting him with a Thunderbolt now!"
As the Gardevoir did, Arlene looked quickly between Ryan and Zekrom, who were both on the beach, and Alex and Kyurem, who were still up in the air across from Reshiram. She grimaced a little; they'd need to be closer if Sapphire was going to teleport them all at once. She tried to catch Alex's eye, nodding slightly towards Ryan, hoping he would get the message.
Old October 9, 2012, 05:24:20 PM
Celebi

Ryan looked towards Arlene and winked and Zekrom went back into the Dark Stone
"Ok King, Dynast Come out Dynast Use Dragon Rage and King use Ice Beam" and those attacks completely missed their target because they were moving with Ryan, and Then Ryan tried with all of his strength to run Under where Arlene was flying and Gave her a Thumbs Up "Ok...You Ready!!" Ryan Yelled at Arlene
Ryan's Clone still disorientated from all the attcks took a Slight Glimpse, Tried to locate Ryan and saw him under Latias "Oh..A Cowards Way out..Ok, i'll just Focus on the Girl you are of no threat to me, Dialga use Outrage on Latias" Ryan's Clone commanded
Old October 9, 2012, 05:47:22 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded at Ryan when he yelled up to her, then turned back to Dialga and gave a start, "Latias, dodge it quick!" Latias did her best, and did manage to fly up enough that it wasn't a direct hit, but it was still a hit.
She went flying back, and Arlene and Sapphire had to hold on tight to keep from falling off. "C'mon, Latias, you can do it!" Arlene cried. Latias struggled for a moment, then regained control and made another loop, straightening out and coming to a stop facing the clone. She was hurt, but there was still strength in her.
Arlene looked back over at the others, and realized that now the clone was almost right where Sapphire would need to be to teleport them all at once. "Well, this is going to be interesting," She said. There was only one chance, and the girl and both Pokemon knew it. Latias backed up just a bit, then shot forward like a missile straight for Dialga. Arlene unconsciously braced herself, but kept her eyes focused right ahead. Closer... closer... "Sapphire, now!" She yelled.
Sapphre's eyes seemed to glow for just a moment, and right when it seemed that Latias was going to collide with Dialga.. she disappeared. As did her riders, Ryan, Alex, and Kyurem.
Old October 9, 2012, 08:15:11 PM
Celebi

Dialga was still flying towards where Arlene was supposed to be Before she teleported
"GOT YOU......wait....you gotta be kidding me!!, why do I keep missing...." and Ryan's Clone flew into another rage
and there was a loud thud where Nate and the others we're sleeping
"OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!, Ryan?....ummm where did you come from" Nate questioned cause Ryan fell on him
"Well....the sky bro....thats all i can say" as Ryan winced in pain
"Arlene when did you get the chance....." as Nate wondered
Old October 9, 2012, 08:24:41 PM
Landorus

"Well, I waited until you guys were all asleep. I was to anxious to get tired." Arlene replied. Despite the fact that they'd teleported away, Latias had gained too much momentum to make a sudden stop, and had flown right into a nearby tree, getting herself, the girl, and Sapphire tangled up in the branches. Arlene, who was upside down, looked at the two Pokemon and grinned, "Great job, you two," She said. Then she looked back down at the others, "Is everyone okay?"

Candice jerked awake as the loud THUD echoed through the clearing around them. She looked over at Ryan and Alex, then up at Arlene in the tree. "Well, looks like you three have been busy," She said, then stood and went to help Ryan get off of Nate.
Old October 9, 2012, 08:39:06 PM
Celebi

"Well we were fighting and I was blindsided by that clone and Arlene came in as Alex was fighting Reshiram, and Poof we were gone"
"But why did you go fight if you know you were injured?" Nate asked
Ryan's smile turned into a still face, and then Turned to Arlene and Candice and Alex hoping they'ed know what that look meant
".....I have my reasons Nate, but hey now I can rest again heh...." Ryan showed a slight smile and went to go sit down.."Dont worry Nate, you'll find out soon" he whispered to himself
Old October 10, 2012, 04:25:39 PM
Landorus

Candice nodded slightly, catching the look, then said, "All three of you should probably try and get some rest.. actually, everyone should try and get back to sleep." She looked up at the sky for a moment, "There's still time until morning; I think we should all try and be up as soon as possible so we can get ready and work out where to go next. It isn't safe to stay in more than one place for too long." Then she looked up in the tree Latias had flown into, "You need any help up there?" She asked Arlene.
"I think we've got it, thanks," Arlene replied as she and Sapphire pulled back a bit on a couple of branches so Latias could fly out. The Gardevoir got onto Latias's back as she flew towards the ground, and Arlene carefully climbed her way down the tree.
Old October 10, 2012, 08:26:37 PM
Celebi

Ryan just took seat and just looked up at the Sky as the darkness began to become a velvet like color
"Yeah.....this Is paradise, this is what you wanted right" Ryan said to himself
and Misty walked over to him and sat beside him "You know....I..was, scared...when I was captured, I thought Drayden was going to change me like he did Volkner" and Misty began to sob lightly
Ryan looked and held her tightly "Now you no longer have to be" and they sat together and looked at the sky "I'm here and nothing will change"

"Well, now that we're all here whats the Plan?, cause that was another close call we had..." Nate asked
Old October 10, 2012, 09:02:37 PM
Landorus

Candice shook her head a little, "Honestly, I don't know. Drayden and the clones could find us at any time, and if he has more fine-tuned Pokemon like Reshiram and Dialga, we're sunk. It would probably be best to keep moving, but there aren't many places left to go that they don't know about."

(We should probably slow down a bit; we're getting way ahead of everyone.)
Old October 10, 2012, 09:18:56 PM
Celebi

(Couldn't Agree with you more Lol, we did jump the gun here)
Old October 13, 2012, 11:21:44 AM
Landorus

Candice was still thinking, "The best thing would be to try and get off of this island.. but I don't see how that could work; if we tried flying off on Zekrom and Kyurem, we'd be seen immediately.. and all boats going to and from the island are heavily inspected, even the trash boats."
Arlene sat with them. She hadn't been able to get any sleep before now, but she was still alert. "Even if we can get off the island, it won't keep Drayden from just coming after us again, or carrying out with whatever he's planning.. we need to try and find someway to stop him, or at least slow him down."
Old October 13, 2012, 11:56:42 AM
Celebi

Nate thought for a second
"...We cant just slow him down, If we're going to really get him we're going to have to stop him at all costs" Nate said with a straight face
"And it's True" Ryan also added in "If we slow him down and try to leave, he'll hunt us down and Destroy every Region in the process, he's far too dangerous" Ryan said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 13, 2012 at 12:00:54 PM.
Old October 20, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
Regigigas

Len stood up and smiled. "We should use Zephyr and Latias" Len said.
Old October 20, 2012, 04:10:26 PM
Landorus

Candice shook her head, "They'd still be too obvious," she replied, "Drayden knows what our Pokemon are; even if he didn't know about Latias before, Ryan's clone will likely tell him."
Old October 20, 2012, 04:56:57 PM
Celebi

"We're basically stuck here until we defeat Drayden for good...." Ryan said
"We can actually beat him now....i think Right?" Nate said
Old October 20, 2012, 06:17:45 PM
Landorus

Candice thought about it, "We can beat the grunts and maybe the other gym leaders without too much trouble--if they're Pokemon aren't fine-tuned. If they are, it won't be easy. You saw how well that Reshiram took your attacks, even when you went all-out; I think even if we were all to focus our Pokemon on that one Legendary alone, it would still be a close battle. If Drayden has more Pokemon like that, and I'm almost sure he will, there's almost no way of beating them."
Arlene frowned, also thinking, "How do they make a Pokemon fine-tuned, anyway?" She asked, "If there was a way to reverse or even remove the effects altogether, they'd lose their extra strengths, wouldn't they?"
Old October 20, 2012, 08:39:58 PM
Celebi

Ryan put his head down
"They're not Real pokemon....if they overstep their boundaries..they fall apart, This occured when Revya and Lignum's group was here and they took on Lt.Surge..his Thunderus destroyed it's self

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 21, 2012 at 12:53:49 AM.
Old October 21, 2012, 03:26:39 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood up. "We attack Drayden there's no way he won't find us so let him we can take him down" Alex said.
Old October 21, 2012, 03:40:01 PM
Celebi

Ryan looked at Alex
"Did you forget about the fine- Tuned pokemon, how Dangerous they are.. if we go Now They'll Destroy us for sure"

"Dont you remember Brawly and Elesa...." Nate said "We Barely won"
Old October 21, 2012, 03:56:50 PM
Landorus

Arlene turned to Ryan, stifling a yawn, "What happened with Thunderus? What caused it to destroy itself?"
Old October 21, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
Celebi

"It just.....Fell apart, it is genetically modified and when it used up it's energy it just turned grey and died" Ryan said