Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 21, 2012, 06:22:11 PM
Kyurem

The gangsters looked at Kellie as she was walking away, but they stayed put. They seemed to be following orders from the man with the assault rifle. Meanwhile, Jack was still in the standoff. A look of desperation started to set in, as the crowds cleared out out of terror. He needed to be bailed out soon.
Sirens.
For once, Jack was relieved that the cops had come, but when they came in - four of them - they couldn't do very much. Both people held their ground.
Old January 21, 2012, 06:48:39 PM
Landorus

(Looks like a stalemate.) Vinnie thought. (Let's cut to the chase.)

He pulled the alarm.

The fire alarm blared across the mall as sprinklers went off and people started fleeing in chaos. The police attempted to calm the masses, but to no avail. Vinnie used this opportunity to escape, and figured Jack and Kellie would, too. It was a risk, but he figured it was best to take it.
Old January 22, 2012, 02:29:49 AM
Keldeo

Michael spotted the cops, and noticed Vinnie pulling the alarm. Smirking, the boy fled as well, but going in a very different direction after escaping the Burger King. "..They probably haven't noticed me yet. I suppose that must be a good thing." he'd laugh.
Old January 22, 2012, 04:39:04 AM
Shaymin

Kellie followed the hoard of people screaming. She figured she could pretnded to be shopper and ecsape. She suddenly realized she was outside. It was a little colder outside than in.
Old January 22, 2012, 05:33:19 AM
Kyurem

Jack had a small window of opportunity in the confusion, which he used well. He kicked the gun out of the man's hands, and ran. Moe followed suit. They got into the car with the others, and got away as quickly as possible. Jack's police scanner picked up a message. "One subject escaping in a black Mercedes SL, license number unidentified. The other fleeing."

Another voice. "Hold off, hold off. We can look over the surveillance footage and see who's innocent."

Jack was relieved. "Well, the cops aren't after us, and I'm sure as hell we aren't Bill's highest priority."
Old January 22, 2012, 06:30:48 AM
Landorus

Vinnie smiled a bit, feeling pleased with himself that his plan had worked. He ran to Jack's car and waited; since there were considerably less people on the second floor, he was able to quickly get to his destination without any forced detours.
Old January 23, 2012, 01:05:24 PM
Keldeo

(..Is it me, or is Michael essentually 'The Guy No One Ever Sees'?)
Old January 23, 2012, 01:36:59 PM
Kyurem

(Why not try bending your character's instincts a bit to get him with the party?)
Old January 23, 2012, 04:55:29 PM
Shaymin

Kellie got in to see Jack in the driver's seat. "I thought I had the wrong car for a sec." Kellie was wet and shivering with her dry coat she had left in the car as her warmth. She wasn't used to the temperatures this time of year.
Old January 24, 2012, 04:49:01 AM
Kyurem

They got back to the hotel alright. They had picked up some lunch from a fast food restaurant on the way. Jack wasn't sure how happy the others were about that, but it was damn well the nearest thing around. "Alright, see ya, Moe," Jack said after the others had gotten out of the car. They headed up to their hotel room.
Old January 26, 2012, 09:56:00 AM
Keldeo

(I've tried. Sort of. No luck so far. Ehhh. I'll try again on Saturday, when I have more time on the computer.)
Old January 26, 2012, 04:46:00 PM
Shaymin

Kellie ate on the floor while pulling out her mp3 player. Despite the fact she wasn't hungry, it calmed her nerves. jammed a earphone in and started to listen to Chopin. She had always been a fan of piano.
Old January 26, 2012, 04:49:57 PM
Landorus

Vinnie plopped down on the couch and bit into a chicken patty. He had always preferred chicken over beef for some reason he could never figure out. He sipped his orange juice and looked at Jack expectantly. His eyes said "Now what?"
Old January 26, 2012, 05:09:38 PM
Kyurem

"I don't think we're in too much danger from them," Jack said, biting into his fish sandwich, "Last time I was here... well, let's just say they learned to keep their distance. It's just that the mob has decided to play the mind game with us. Remember the guy with the assault rifle, back at the mall? Yeah, that was Bill, one of the higher up guys in the mob."
Old January 26, 2012, 05:14:40 PM
Shaymin

"So we're their toys?" Kellie was only half listening but could pick up what he was saying. "I'm not a toy." Kellie got up and layed on the bed. She was exausted.
Old January 28, 2012, 05:57:55 PM
Kyurem

"Well, so long as it's a way to kill us, they'll do it," Jack said. He sat down on the couch with Vinnie, and turned on the TV. Sure enough, it was midway through a news story on the incident at the mall. It was showing security camera footage as the news anchor explained the events that took place. Cut to the news anchors giving a conclusion, and moving onto the next story. "Well, it was only a matter of time," Jack said. He looked out the window, overlooking the parking lot. "I just hope the news guys won't want an interview."
Old January 28, 2012, 06:31:36 PM
Shaymin

Kellie layed down on the floor. She just wanted everything to go back to normal. Kellie sighed. "Change the channel." She didn't want to be the next big news report.