Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 10, 2010, 12:03:31 PM
Regigigas

Default The Tale of Spiky Pichu

~Chapter I; Meeting our Little Friend~
Once upon a time, on Route 2, there were two Pikachu who liked each other very much. Their names were Gyndlin (Jin-dul-inn) and Galvin. One day, Gyndlin woke up and discovered a very strange rock. She decided to sit on the rock and wait for Galvin while he was out gathering Grepa Berries. While she was sitting, she wondered, "Where did this rock come from? It wasn't here last night, and it couldn't have rolled here by itself."
When Galvin came back, he set down the berries and asked, "Where did that rock come from?"
"I've only discovered it when I woke up, actually," Gyndlin replied. "I've decided to sit on it for a while and think about it."
Suddenly, the rock started to shake! It jiggled and jumped, swayed and shook, until a little hole appeared in the middle. Galvin peered inside, and saw a little bit of yellow! Could it be...
It was! It was a baby Pichu! "It's a miracle!" Gyndlin shouted. "We have a baby Pichu!"
"Hi there!" the baby Pichu said. "Are you my mommy and daddy?"
"Indeed we are, little Pichu," Galvin replied. "What should we name you?"
"I'm not sure," the little Pichu pondered. "How about... Giza?"
"That's a great idea!" Gyndlin exclaimed. "We'll name you Gizamimi the Pichu. Oh, you're so cute!"
"Thanks, Mommy. I love you both so very much!" *rmbl rmbl* "Whoops, I think that was my tummy," Pichu said. "What's for lunch?"
Old January 20, 2010, 03:20:52 PM
Regigigas

~Chapter 2; What's for Lunch~
Gyndlin, Galvin, and Gizamimi all sat down for lunch. They had Grepa Berries, which were Gyndlin and Galvin's favorite berry.
"Here," Galvin said to Gizamimi. "These are Grepa Berries. They taste really good, don't they?"
Then, Gizamimi took a big bite from the Grepa Berry. Suddenly, Gizamimi shouted, "WOW! THIS TASTES REALLY YUMMY!" She then ate 5 Grepa Berries in one big gulp.
"I'm glad you like them!" Gyndlin replied. "Would you like to go with Daddy and me to get more?"
"Boy, would I!"
"Well then, come along! Maybe we'll meet some friends you can play with."
"I hope so!"
So Gyndlin, Galvin, and Gizamimi all went down to the local Berry Bush to get some more Grepa Berries.
...and what happened after that, I'll tell you in Chapter 3. But I can give you a sneak peek at what's going to happen;
Gizamimi finds a friend!
Danger approaches!
Training! And more, in Chapter Three in the Tale of Spiky (Eared) Pichu series; ...Something. Any ideas for a title? Also, how am I doing on this?