Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 19, 2009, 05:38:02 PM
Mudkip

Default Judgement of Heroes

((OOC: Alright, here's how this RP is going to work. Basically, everyone that plays is a Trainer. You get up to a max of 6 Pokémon, but at first, we all start with 1-2 (more people and action we get, the quicker we get more.) You will get to choose your starter and will get random encounters to get the rest. That's not the end of it, though. You also get to choose what I'll call a 'side class', which is really just like in the latest games where you can be like a Rich Boy or Hiker when in the Union Room, but you'll actually play the part. The story will take place in the Shinnoh Reagan, but you can be from anywhere in the Pokéarth.

Anyone is welcome to join, heck, I encourage anyone to join! Just fill out the info below this and you're in!

Name: (I don't remember, lol)
Side Class: (Plenty to choose from, the whole Pokémon world is in your hands!)
Personality: (Are you an angry person, or kind?)
Character Description: (Tell us what your toon looks like)
Starter Pokémon: (1st forms only, no legendary Pokémon please)
Character Bio: (Post a small history about your character. They all have to start somewhere, don't they?)

If this gets a lot of people in it, I might make a new topic for off topic discussion talk and post Character entries there. Well, I guess I better start things up so we can get going! ^_^))

------

Name: Artomis Quatar
Side Class: Ranger
Personality: Artomis is quite relaxed and likes to just sit around, but when it comes to work, he gets the job done. He tends to fool around a bit, and likes playing games. He follows his own code of honor, one he had set just after he became a Ranger and never gives up in a time of need.
Character Description: Wears a red trenchcoat with a yellow trim and a standard pair of blue jeans. Has long brown hair and bright blue eyes.
Starter Pokemon: Karia - Riolu (female)
Character Bio: Artomis was born in Oldale Town, and after meeting with his grandfather, was given an egg. He took care of the egg for months, never letting it out of his sight. Once his Riolu hatched, he was then a regular Trainer. Soon after registering for the Pokemon League, Team Dim Sun had invaded his home town, he was saved by a Top Ranger. He soon got the inspiration to join the Ranger Union, but there was no base in his area. After a few months, Artomis had traveled around the Hoenn Reagan to find a Ranger Base, but was beginning to loose hope. It was then in when the very same Top Ranger who had saved him before arrived and held a letter in hand. He had been accepted and Sven was to take him the the Ranger Union himself.

------

"Man, I wish this trip didn't take so long... I just want to get this mission done and get home. You know, with all the technology we have, you'd think we would have invented a Teleporter by now... Hey! Are you asleep or what?!" Looking down at his Riolu, she seemed to be in a daze sitting on the hard bench on the boat they were in. It had been a long ride from Almia. The Union needed someone to go there and get an update on the Reagan's status and all the Top Rangers were busy. "Man, this sucks. I guess a Rank 5 Ranger has nothing better to do than be a messenger... I just want to get this done quick."

Looking out the window, Artomis watched as the iced hills of Snowpoint City slowly began to come into view above the water's surface. "Look at that... Quite the view from here!" That caught Karia's attention and she jumped up on the bench and stood on her toes, trying to get a glimpse of the area. Her eyes went wide when Art lifted her up on his shoulder. She let out a small grunt of anger, but soon found herself looking out at the lit horizon. The way the sun reflected off the snow gave the city kind of a blue hue to it. "That's something else. Maybe this trip could be worth something..."

Karia smiled and gave a nod. Artomis returned the smile, but then the floor panels below him started to shake. Almost loosing his balance, Art lifted his Riolu off and put her back on the ground. He held on to her tight as the shaking got worse, but it wasn't long before the sudden quake stopped. "...What was that?"

*Beep! Beep!* "Voicemail! Artomis! We just got a report that there is someone on your craft who used a Pokémon to create a hole in the ship's bow! You need to hurry and find the culprit while the crew does what it can to save the ship! This is a High Priority mission!"

After hearing the Voicemail, Artomis let out a sigh and dropped his head. "Nothing's ever easy... Let's go Karia!"