Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 9, 2009, 01:47:32 AM
Charizard

Default Odd + Funny Pokemon Facts

Heres some pokemon dex entries that are funny i guess, not really facts though but still funny
ENJOY!

Nidoking
Nidoking's Pokemon Stadium PokeDex "Has a rock-hard hide that is worn like armor. The long horn on its head is sharp and highly venomous."
Nidoking as you may remember from the anime was larger then Ash yet only weighs 62kg even with all that armour on it's body.

Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff's Sapphire PokeDex "When this Pokémon sings, it never pauses to breathe. If it is in a battle against an opponent that does not easily fall asleep, Jigglypuff cannot breathe, endangering its life."
Yet in the anime, Jigglypuff wanted it's audience to not fall alseep...

Victreebel
Victreebel's Diamond/Pearl PokeDex "It pools in its mouth a fluid with a honey like scent, which is really an acid that dissolves anything."
Anything? then how can Victreebel hold it?

Victreebel's Red PokeDex "Said to live in huge colonies deep in jungles, although no one has returned from there."
Oooh... freaky, wait how can they know if nobody ever returned?

Machamp
Machamp's Fire Red PokeDex "Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds."
So each arm punches 250 times in just two seconds?

Kadabra
Kadabra's Emerald PokeDex "It is rumoured that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into Kadabra while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers."
Something is happening... Congratulations, your son just evolved into kadabra!

Kadabra's Diamond PokeDex "If one is nearby, an eerie shadow appears on TV screens. Seeing the shadow is said to bring bad luck."
Maybe that little girl from "The Ring" also was about to transform into a Kadabra...

Alakazam
Alakazam's Crystal PokeDex "It has an IQ of 5000. It calculates many things in order to gain the edge in every battle"
Wow, you'd think such a smart Pokemon could talk, I mean Slowking can...

Alakazam's Ruby PokeDex "Alakazam's brain constantly grows, making it far too heavy to support with its neck. This Pokemon holds its head up using psychokinetic powers instead."
This one is just awesome, it's head doesn't look very heavy though.

Ponyta
Ponyta's Pokemon Stadium PokeDex "Capable of jumping over the Eiffel Tower in a single giant leap. Its hooves are ten times harder than diamonds."
Ponyta's Fire Red PokeDex "Its body is light, and its legs are incredibly powerful. It can clear Ayers Rock in one leap."
I always found these two interesting, so the Pokemon world is the same as ours (love the Australian reference) not to mention how a horse can basically fly.

Slowbro
Slowbro's Pokemon Stadium 2 PokeDex "If the tail-biting Shellder is thrown off in a harsh battle, it reverts to being an ordinary Slowpoke."
So it can actually devolve? wow... What about Slowking?

Kingler
Kingler's Red PokeDex "The large pincer has a 10000 HP of crushing power. However, its huge size makes it unwieldy to use."
How convenient...

Cherubi
Cherubi's Diamond PokeDex "The small ball holds the nutrients needed for evolution. Apparently, it is very sweet and tasty."
Eww, so people have actually eaten Cherubi's dorment little second head.

Drifloon
Drifloon's Diamond PokeDex "A Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons. "
So when people die you become a Drifloon?

Drifloon's Pearl PokeDex "It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead."
A DRIFLOON STOLE MY BABY!

Toxicroak
Toxicroak's Diamond PokeDex "Its knuckle claws secrete a toxin so vile that even a scratch could prove fatal."
Yet is Toxicroak used scratch in a Pokemon battle would hardly hurt the opponent

:charizard: :lucario: :floatzel: :buizel: :turtwig: :chimchar: iplup: :giratina: alkia: :dialga: :darkrai: :typhlosion: :bidoof: :mudkip:
Old August 17, 2009, 05:47:54 PM
Charizard

Default Re: Odd + Funny Pokemon Facts

I didn't know Drifloons are molesters.
Old August 17, 2009, 07:49:05 PM
Volcarona

A DRIFLOON STOLE MAH BABY!

lol

Congrats, your child just evolved into Kadabra.
LOL

nice.
Old August 17, 2009, 08:14:47 PM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveelution

Congrats, your child just evolved into Kadabra.
LOL

nice.
I "bowlafed" at that one!

Old August 20, 2009, 09:06:08 PM
Charizard

All of them were hilarious XD
Old August 20, 2009, 09:42:15 PM
Charizard

I Got Another Fact!!!
In The Theme Song For Pokemon Advance Battle Their Was A Spoiler Of 4th Gen Before It Was Even Mentioned Of Its Existence!!!
You Can See A Weavile Run Through The Screen At The Part Were Team Rocket Is Dancing And A Bit After That You Can See Mew Flying Around A Tree Which Lucario Is Standing In/On!

I Have Watched The Current Theme Songs And There Is Yet To Be Spoiler Of 5th Gen, There Might Be In The 2nd/3rd Season Of When They Go Back To Johto For The Frontier There Or Something
Old August 21, 2009, 03:39:35 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon-Know-It-All
I Got Another Fact!!!
In The Theme Song For Pokemon Advance Battle Their Was A Spoiler Of 4th Gen Before It Was Even Mentioned Of Its Existence!!!
You Can See A Weavile Run Through The Screen At The Part Were Team Rocket Is Dancing And A Bit After That You Can See Mew Flying Around A Tree Which Lucario Is Standing In/On!

I Have Watched The Current Theme Songs And There Is Yet To Be Spoiler Of 5th Gen, There Might Be In The 2nd/3rd Season Of When They Go Back To Johto For The Frontier There Or Something
That was just a mistake 4kids made that will never happen again, at the time lucario and weavile had already been revealed in Japan also they showed James Mime Junior witch ironicly wasn't even caught in the season but it will never happen again
Old August 22, 2009, 02:05:11 AM
Volcarona

Thats awesome, especially A DRIFLOON STOLE MY BABY!