Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Shops and Requests
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 24, 2010, 08:42:21 AM
Rayquaza

Default Anyone here makes banners?

I don't know the good artists in this forums, so I decided to make this thread in the hope of getting all the ones who are good enough to make me banners.

I just want you guys (if you know how to make banners) to post here and tell me that, and if possible, send me an example of your work. I have two banners that I really want to make, so I hope you respond.

Thanks in advance~
Old May 6, 2010, 05:36:13 PM
Servine

I have made banners in the past, but the definition of banner varies far and wide, therefore, I have no idea if what I consider a banner is in fact the same as what you do.

However, I will post a few examples of my work, as I'm fairly flexible in what I'm making so far as you give a fairly good idea (not too complicated/convoluted) of what you want.

Wallpaper

to match:

A Character Image

Another Character Image

Many of these are signatures, but they are fairly good examples of the quality of my work. I can increase the size to a banner just as easily.

The only problem is that I can't promise I'll be amazingly quick about making anything (it depends entirely on my homework amount). If you aren't interested, I understand entirely. However, I saw that your thread hasn't received any attention, so I thought I would offer. ^^;
Old May 6, 2010, 11:22:39 PM
Rayquaza

Hey Azu! I really like your banners. I will send you PM regarding what I want.