Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 13, 2011, 02:19:59 PM
Floatzel

Default The Célarustarn Chronicles Episode IV: Zekrom Edition

Pretty much the details are the same as the last version I posted. The story however is different in the middle as it branches slightly off with a similar ending (The beginning will start the same, but when Zekrom enters the story will change.)

I'd again like to thank Lucario Giavlés, Seiji Konokama, and Armed Floatzel for helping to also to work on this version of Episode IV.

This is for the Zekrom Edition for those who want to grab the PDF rather than wait for it to be all posted down here, plus have the extra stuff: http://www.4shared.com/document/xkua...cles_IV_-.html

This is for the remixed music that goes with it, should you desire to listen to it alongside the fiction or by itself: http://www.4shared.com/file/YLjrIuQ5...oundtrack.html
Old January 9, 2012, 05:07:40 PM
Floatzel

Sorry about the long wait, i had gotten busy with things like a personal project. Getting myself a new Wii was partly to blame. So without further ado, let me post the beginning acts, which is basically the same as the Reshiram Edition.
(Just heads up, this isn't to be viewed as double-posting. Please don't view it as such, I have my reasons to post the first acts again before the Zekrom acts enter.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

The Célarustarn Chronicles Episode IV
Zekrom Edition

The Arian Tale Retold

Oh, you look like a new face. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I already know who you are. Doesn't matter all too much. I'm a Wolven named Sevux Raelik with a few talents and tricks up my sleeves. Not too many, though, but I play a pretty sick guitar and excel in ranged and melee combat on my homeworld.

The year is 25XX. I've made my home here on Arys in Castelia City; the place used to be known as The City of Ellis, but the government decided to rename it. It's here in Castelia I live with a Sangheili friend known as Ermi 'Rchul. That guy is such a nut but a really cool guy, regardless of his speedy driving. Sometimes I wonder about his safety, but he pulls in loads of cash from street racing back and forth the Carvell-Narx Tunnel Bridge. That bridge is submersed under the Sea of Narx and connects the Carvell Region to The Narx Region. Street racing's legal so as long as the proper authorities know what's going on; they call out the race paths out if you race in the city instead of on a major interstate or highway.

There's been evil folks as with any world. Exhaltan Zanguard for one had a been a part of an Organization known as Dark Hand who wanted to rule everything they could. I believed they were misguided according to the Arian Server Net Database, so I set in motion a plan to stop them, starting with Exhaltan and Axel. My first attempt at killing Exhaltan ended up in failure, and Exhaltan sent me away in a crystal to Kokuran Kingdom in the past.

It was there I enlisted the help of a few friends, Darach, Caitlyn, Kono Kama, and Kono's faithful Lucario known as Ryu. At first things weren't so smooth, as I had temporary amnesia from the time travel. I was extremely agitated about my defeat and memory loss but when Kono gave me some
chocolate, it really calmed me down and my memories started coming back in no time.

I was offered to spend the night in Kokuran Palace, an offer I could not refuse. I had no way to get back to my home as far as I was concerned. I slept the night and early in the morning, I shuffled out of bed when a commotion was being made outside. As I came down from the Aristocratic Wing and stepped into the morning air, ahead lay a portal. A dadgum Unggoy was the annoyance who came from it! I quickly shot it down before it could make any more problems for the rest of Kokuran. It was then and there I knew the portal must have led back home. We scared yet another Grunt who came through and my new comrades entered thus inside the inter-dimensional warphole.

It had carried us back into Castelia where I introduced Darach and everyone else to Ermi, who happened to be at my place at the time. We decided to visit his mansion in Verix and shop around the capital's virtual market district. After the shopping trip at Ermi's mansion, a vandal had just broken a window with a note attached to a rock. “Axel, that darned, filthy Khajiit! You aren't getting away with this!” I recall that's what Ermi said in his anger. We followed our target to the Flaés Desert Region Border. Axel should have known well our best of the best train in the heat and storm down South in the hot desert in Carvell and Flaés. It was there Lucario Zevarius teamed up with us as we witnessed him make a great shot from behind Axel. That Khajiit never saw it coming when Zevarius sniped him in the back of the head for the kill.

From there on out, we were out of leads of what to do next, but Ermi had a good feeling all of us should head to Mount Pyrite. I'll never know exactly why he chose such a destination so fast, but
that took us where we needed to be. Quite intelligent he can be when he wants to. Arceus greeted us, informing us that Exhaltan was hunting him down. I knew then Exhaltan must have been there inside Mount Pyrite. “I'm all for for taking down Zangaurd and restoring peace to Arys!” Darach had exclaimed. It was then and there he received a blast to his side as Exhaltan taunted. Zangaurd wasn't going to have a thing of that. A battle between Exhaltan had ensued.

Caitlyn had rushed to Darach's side and aided Darach as they both feigned death shortly thereafter. I couldn't tell if they were truly dead or not as my sense in Aura could not tell me, however, I do believe they may have really died. In that moment Exhaltan became weaker as Darach and Caitlyn's abilities took effect on his soul, giving us a great opportunity to take him down. Zangaurd had signs of his combat reflexes being slowed, and with this we gave him the coup de grace.

It was after all this Ermi, Zevarius, and I comforted Kono Kama. For his loss, Ermi offered that Darach and Caitlyn be transferred back home in a Xenogear. Then, as we said our goodbyes, Zevarius opened a portal as commanded by his Father Arceus and Kono Kama set foot back home to Kokuran.

Later that night back in Castelia at my apartment, it felt as if even the past could think about the future. Kono Kama seemed to be thinking about the times he and I shared, no matter how short. So I took it upon myself with Ermi and Zevarius to visit some other day to give him gifts while visiting him one last time. Darach and Caitlyn had also been revived that day and so Kono was well pleased. Seeing as he was satisfied, we said yet one more goodbye to the people of Kokuran. Shortly before leaving, I had noticed some strange feeling as if I had felt Kono Kama's Aura once before; it was as if if he was the current governing force in Narx. With everything done and said, we left back for Castelia once more.

But this story isn't about me. No, This story is about what happened after Seth Flieger and Servasius Lanésdren had teamed up with some new friends to take down an organization known as, Dark Hand. After The Blades had successfully infiltrated Dark Hand's Base in Célarustarn, they had split up and gone back to their respective places of dwelling. Seth who was once and still is Cloud the Grovyle and Servasius who had gained his shifting powers, receive a letter in the mail. This is their next journey in time, 10 years later.

The Next Journey Begins

“What a trip.” The same Servasius with his jeans and yellow jacket, now age 33, walked around the familiar site of his cottage living area at the foot of Mt. Coronet. “Saving Célarustarn and its people was quite a blast back then, eh Seth?”

Seth stood by the lamp-stand and picked up his sunglasses. “Heh heh, it was indeed. Arceus even gave us some gifts.” He slipped on his shades and commented, “Regardless, they don't make you fast enough to nab my glasses off my face!” He and Servasius chuckled, remembering the time when Seth joked as a Grovyle. “Well it sure is good to be home again, but Marcus doesn't seem to be here. Have you seen him, Servasius?” They both looked around for the Lucario around the cottage, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“I don't think he came with us,” Servasius stated. “If that's the case I can only assume he's gone home, got bored of sticking around with us.” He then pondered about Arceus' blessings. “It felt great saving a place we never knew existed at one point, then getting something in return for our courage. In fact I'm very grateful to Arceus for granting me shape-shifting powers... Today though it feels as if something happened to my Lucario side, Seth. It makes me question as to whether I got stronger or another thing altogether occurred.”

“Hmm, whatever it is, I'm certain we need not be worried about what has changed so much.”

“I agree, you're right. It is a funny feeling however.” Servasius picked up two DS Lite's and a copy of each Pokemon White and Black Version from a shelf next to the TV that had a Nintendo Wii and XBOX 360 connected. “Hey Seth? Wanna battle our digital fr-” Servasius cut himself off as the doorbell rang and a letter dropped in the slot in the front door. “Not even an hour's passed since we got back from our failed dig and we're already getting mail?” Servasius put down what games he had, then picked up the letter on the floor. He quickly tore open the envelope and pulled out the note.

“What's it say, man?” Seth inquired.

“I'm getting there, hold your Rapidash...” Servasius unfolded the letter and read it.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v
Greetings Servasius and Seth,

I've heard what you've done for a realm called Célarustarn.
News spreads fast amongst the deities known as Arceus, Dialga,
Palkia, Zekrom, and Reshiram. It is through Zekrom and
Reshiram I have been informed of your noble deeds. Let me
get straight to the point. I have requested that you go visit the
Ruins of Alph in your world so that we may meet back in
Célarustarn City. “You don't even know me, why should I trust
what this person is writing us for?” you may ask. But doubt me
not, I simply wish to meet you and congratulate you for
your flawless dedication to Célarustarn City; my gratitude for you
restoring the world as I know it in my time.

I believe someone else, maybe a few people, two wish to see
you as well. Until then look for a portal in the Ruins of Alph. I
await your presence. Hope to see you soon.

-John Hayakawa.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v

“Hmm, who is this guy, John? I wonder.” Servasius read over the letter once more, then with joy and excitement in his heart and soul he shouted to Seth, “I know we gave up searching for Mom and Dad... Still, this is a reason to go on another adventure! Come on Seth, what are we waiting for?!”

“Heh, I don't know, fishy letter it would seem but we may be able to trust this man's word... Yeah, let's go. Ruins of Alph, here we come!”

Seth and Servasius rushed out the door, almost toppling each other over on the way out “You knucklehead, Seth!” Servasius joked.

“Heh heh heh, ok Vector the Croc with the headphones on your head! You were in such a hurry to leave in the first place to get going to Célarustarn again!” Seth joked back. The two stopped and realized something important. “Wait a minute, Servasius... Did we even think how we're going to get over to Johto this time? We're short on cash and have low finances from the last time you ever had a successful archeological dig.”

“You're right, we can't even afford to pay the boat ticket fees to get a ride in Canalave City to Olivine...”

As swiftly as the wind can blow on a cold, winter night, Palkia appeared before the two. “In need of assistance, are we? It just so happens I'm here for you two heroes of Célarustarn from the top of Mt. Coronet, ready to bless those with good hearts and intents.”

“Palkia!” Servasius shouted.

“Yes, it is I, Palkia, Master Over Space. One ticket to Johto and a fast trip, coming up.” Palkia used his powers to transport himself, Seth, and Servasius through the very confines of innerspace itself, going between the real world and subspace; Palkia had brought Servasius and Seth to the Ruins of Alph as the two gasped for air after the travel.

“Ughh, that feeling again, only multiplied,” Servasius stated. “Regardless, I'm grateful... Thank you, Palkia.”

“Seth, Servasius... If you ever need assistance, you need only ask for Dialga, Arceus, or even I and the others... We are always watching.” Palkia then disappeared, with Seth and Servasius going once more inside the same place they found the fake, enchanted keyblade. They looked around for the portal within, but 30 minutes had passed and they had located nothing unusual.

“Hmm... Nothing out of the ordinary around here...” Seth commented.

“Yeah, it didn't change since we were last here.” Servasius and his partner Seth continued to look around when Servasius tripped on a brick. “Oh whoa whoa whoa! What the?”

“Did ya have a nice trip?” Seth joked. The two didn't realize the brick Servasius had moved, starting a reaction in the Ruins of Alph.

“I didn't fall, dude. I think I might have triggered something.” Sure enough Servasius was right as the wall to left started to open up in a rumble. When the wall opened as far as it could, it stopped with a loud bang, revealing a small corridor filled with Unown hieroglyphs and a mirror visible at the end. “Whatever we're looking for must be in that room.”

“Now I do have loads of courage, but I still wonder what lies beyond that entrance, hopefully not death,” Seth spoke. He looked in every which way he could for traps of any sort, being very cautious not to trigger another chain like Servasius did with the wall before.

Seth and Servasius started to walk into the corridor when a voice halted them, “Death? I think it's... better than death, where you're going.”

The two were caught off guard by the mysterious voice. “Hey, who's there?” Servasius inquired, “You're not John, are you?”

“Yeah, who the hell is that?!” Seth still did not want to take any chances if it really was John about to attack. He was ready to make any strikes and make moves if need be. “Show yourself at once!”

The voice spoke again, “So, you finally come again... Servasius...” The voice which had spoke, revealed itself as Giratina.

“Giratina,” Servasius muttered.

Seth, relieved but only slightly at Giratina's presence, grumbled, “Explains all of the pressure I was under.”

“What was that?” Giratina bespoke, “Pressure? You should feel pressured, I'm wondering what a human with my blood is back here for...”

“We got a letter from John saying he would be here... Or at least that he'd meet us back in Célarustarn City,” Servasius answered

“Yeah,” Seth interjected, “what he said. Know of any 'John Hayakawa' by any chance?”

Giratina seemed to be losing his patience when he replied, “Hmm... I have never heard of a John Hayakawa... But I am aware of Servasius, as I have said before... How did you get your hands on my blood?”

Servasius, aware he was being accused of taking a sample of Giratina's blood, defended “I never laid a hand on you. This is the first time I've truly seen you before, Giratina.”

Giratina was even more infuriated, blinded in his rage and in full belief that Servasius had stolen his blood to use it for himself. “I dare say, tell me that again, I know someone took my blood, and it lies inside of you!”

“I'm being honest here, I never laid even a finger on a deity like yourself except for when Dialga was corrupted by the shadows.”

“Lies!” Giratina shouted as he prepared a Shadow Ball.

“That's quite enough, Giratina,” came yet another voice, “Servasius is innocent! So cut it out!” Coming from behind a corner wall in the Ruins of Alph was a adult male in slacks, brown overcoat, and a GOLDLIS quartz analog watch on his wrist. “Innocent until proven guilty, that's what I say! With the evidence I have, he can't be proven guilty!” Giratina settled down and relinquished his anger, calling off his Shadow Ball attack.

“You... You must be John, correct?” Servasius queried the man.

“John Hawakaya, Private Eye, that's me. I'll have you know Master Giratina, Ganondorf had his filthy mitts on your blood. My best friend, Lupin Zulogio, informed me.”

Giratina roared, “Oh that rat, Ganondork! Forgive me Servasius, I was wrong to accuse you.”

John continued, “But, we need not worry about Ganondorf any longer, as I heard he is enjoying eternal life in Hell.”

“Heh, I may not know who this Ganondork is.” Servasius then remembered, ”duh, I do know him.”

Giratina moved closer to the mirror in the corridor. Seth, Servasius, and John followed behind. “I am the gate keeper of the portal here... I shall now allow you access. I apologize for my misunderstandings.” Giratina moved aside as he opened the portal gate.

“Thank you kindly, Master Giratina,” John conveyed. The detective motioned at Servasius and Seth to go on ahead of him. “After you, gentlemen...”

“Thanks, Johnny,” Seth said.

“I'm apologize, but only my associates are to call me that.”

“Gotcha, chief.”

Giratina looked at John and then inquired, “Didn't you tell me the other time John that you worked alone?”

“I used to work alone,” John replied, “but now I have Detective Jameson as a partner in crime. Perhaps you'll know Detective Jameson better as Looker.”

“Isn't he the guy that...” Seth hesitated but John must have known what he was thinking.

“Exactly correct, Seth. Looker is the guy who arrested Team Galactic's Charon. Well, I think we better get going... Like I said, you guys can go first.”

The three men entered the portal and this time there was minor turbulence. The wind grew stronger as the trio went further down the warphole until they exited out. John, Seth, and Servasius came out of the portal with a clap of thunder behind them as they ended up once more in Célarustarn City. Hovercars populated the roads and there were monorails overhead. They had ended up in the streets of Célarustarn City in the year 21XX, October 31st as one of the giant LED screens read!

Festival In The Square

“Yeowza, watch out!” Seth and John warned in unison. The trio barely had time dodge the oncoming traffic as a car narrowly missed them, spinning around before correcting.

“Hey! Watch where you walking!” The driver of that car shouted as he almost hit yet another victim.

Why don't you watch where you're driving, bozo, Servasius thought. That guy almost killed a... eh, never mind...

John and the other two guys were now safely walking on the sidewalk with the other pedestrians. “Let's just keep moving. I brought you back here for a reason, didn't I not?” he asked. His question being rhetorical, John continued, “Hm, if my detective skills are right then there's a festival downtown I'd like to take you both to. Zekrom or Reshiram has promised they'd make a visit this year in the square, I'm not sure which one of them.”

“Ahhh, I'd like to vist a festival just once in my life!” Servasius interposed.

“Yeah, shall we see it?” Seth questioned

“That's why I brought you back here to Célarustarn. I promise, you'll enjoy it on my day off.” He pulled out a set of keys and pressed a button on them. Two beeps went off nearby and John pointed out, “My car's over here.” The three stood in front of a hovercar version of the Oldsmobile Cutlass S from 1974.

“Dayumn!” Seth and Servasius said, “you got style!”

“You think so?” John asked as he got in the drivers seat. “Every Private Eye has to have their own kind of car and luxurious home to solve cases from.”

Seth scratched his head at this comment, wondering why such a member of the community would think he'd have to have such a stylish car just to get around. Is this John Hayakawa more than a Private Eye? I better keep my eyes on him, those words of his seemed rather cheesy for someone of a noble heart.

“Seats are luxurious, they don't fill themselves now.” Hayakawa buckled himself up and put the key in the ignition, revving the engine.

“After you Seth,” Servasius gestured to his pal to enter before him.

“Thank you, amigo.”

The Private Eye put his foot on the pedal after everyone was securely inside the Cutlass S, then drove down a few blocks. They drove by a few stores, some of which advertised jet packs, kitchen cooking kits, and even titanium prosthetic arms and legs. “Augments, they're a popular substitute for those who have the cash and are willing to sacrifice a part of their body for machine... I assume you received my letter,” John quickly changed topics. “Reason I've called you here is to congratulate you both.

“I was investigating the Past on Dark Hand, but you two beat me to solving the case.”

“It was more than just us.” Servasius was fidgeting his fingers, still interested at the augments he saw in the different shops along the way.

“I'm not trying to turn this into an interrogation, but what did you exactly do?”

Servasius stopped twirling his fingers as he noticed how antsy he was to satisfy his curiosity about the metallic prosthesis, then replied, “It's a long story. If Seth and I had to tell you what happened it would take several hours.”

“Exactly,” Seth threw in. “So John, you said earlier that Ganondorf is dead? Well of course he is, Servasius and I with some friends kicked his hamburger buns years back!”

“Hmm, Mr. Zulogio had also said almost the same thing. Oh, almost missed my turn, hang on!” Hayakawa turned the steering wheel hard and fast, taking a sharp turn to the right towards a downhill route. He took the road as far as he could until he had to pull over and next parked his Cutlass on the side curb, shutting off the engine. The trio exited the Cutlass and headed for the square.

Visible from where everyone now stood was the square where loads of sparklers were being twirled and snap-dragons being thrown with pops; screams and shouts of people having a fun at the festival could be heard all over. There was merry making and plenty of activities as far as the eye could see to the Sapphire Coast bordering the Célarustarn Gulf. The gate to the square was light in a rainbow of cycling colors that went from the right and left sides all the way to the middle arch. Next to it was a ticket box where tickets could be purchased for the rides and attractions. One of the roller-coasters swiftly passed overhead with shrieks from the riders who were enjoying the thrill of it all.

“Whoa, remarkable!” Servasius commented.

“Dudes, this place is crack-a-lackin'!” Seth added.

John walked up to the ticket machine and next inserted some Sphéron. The machine gave him several tickets which he evenly distributed to Servasius and Seth. The two thanked him for the tickets. “Go ahead and have fun guys, but remember this, please. I want you to go to the concert stage in the center of the square in two hours sharp. It's uncertain which of the two will arrive tonight, but Zekrom or Reshiram is coming to visit. One of them would like to see you both.”

“Two hours, huh?” Seth set his watch alarm. “Got it.”

“Have fun... By the way, this festival likes shifters.” John winked and blended in with the crowd beyond the gates.

-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-

Seth and Servasius browsed around the festival square amongst the mass for anything that caught their attentions. Five minutes passed and Seth spotted a ride he wanted to try. “Ohh, the famous Scrambler!”
Seth stepped in line over to it with Servasius behind him. “Wanna chance the Scrambler? I'll take it on as a Gallade” He smirked looking back at Servasius, then transformed into a Gallade.

“Ohh, good eye, just a second!” Servasius turned into his Lucario forme, but suddenly without his control he changed into a Zoroark. “What?!” He tried to turn back into his Lucario forme, but failed and remained a Zoroark.

Seth likewise encountered an identical problem when he abruptly changed from a Gallade back into a Grovyle. “Bother, it's not just you man.” He sighed. “Something turned me back into a Grovyle and it wasn't even me... Why don't we just ride the Scrambler and forget about our problems, huh? We'll find the answer to this, I'm sure of it.”

“You know, I didn't think like that. That's like I like who you are, Seth!” Servasius gave a pat on his friends back, then the two deposited a ticket each to ride the Scrambler. The two strapped in they spun round and round until the ride halted. They exited separate of each other, leaving Servasius to look around once more for Seth. “Seth? Cloud buddy?!..” Not this again, he thought as he searched high and low for his friend. After a long hunt, Servasius bumped into his Grovyle buddy infront of what appeared to be a costume changing attraction. Seth was dressed in a purple superhero outfit that fit perfectly on his Grovyle body and wore a wrap-around mask on his head with holes for his eyes. “Seth, what the heck are you tights for? I thought you were too old for this kind of stuff!”

Seth chuckled. “The ladies find this sexy and attractive! So if I have to save any damsels tonight they'll... Ah, who am I kiddin'? I just thought it'd be cool to try this outfit out!”

Ahh, Seth, Servasius thought to himself. Somehow I knew you were an Otaku of some sort to come out looking like some Ultra Grovyle Hero. The duo went around the square in search of what else they could try out in two hours time, Seth the “Super” Grovyle and his “sidekick” Servasius the Zoroark. It was Servasius who noticed a vendor on the way to the next attraction. “Oohhhhhh!” he yelled like the ship vendor from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. “Cotton Candy and funnel cakes!” Servasius ran over to the stand and came back with a whopper for a cotton candy cone.

“Hah hah!” Seth laughed. Who's the kid now, Servasius?

“Huh? What's so funny, man?”

“Heh, nothing,” Seth answered.

Servasius wasn't going to let this chance slide. “Hnhnhn, nothing... Or something?”

“Doh! You're just too smart for me this time Servasius! You going after all that candy, are you wanting to even share it?”

“Well of course, it wouldn't be fair if I kept it all to myself.” Servasius brought the cone closer to Seth so he could grab some of the sweet treat.

“Ah, thank you partner.” Just as Seth was about to snatch a bite to eat, Servasius pulled some of the cotton candy off the top and flung it onto his friends face. “Hey!” Seth, understanding this was another of his pal's pranks, pulled the cotton candy off his face and saw Servasius running away. “Get back here you nut!” Seth gave chase, then eventually tackled Servasius along with a few empty garbage cans. Seth and Servasius burst out laughing, and so did a few other passerby folks. After they cleaned up a little they continued to walk, talking about other past events as the minutes went by. They eventually encountered what was the most awesome ride in the world. “Hey, isn't that... Hey it is.” Seth read the big, Copperplate Gothic letters. “The Ring of Dragonfire, no way! But this version of the ride looks like it goes in more than just a few loops! Care to ride it?”

“Up to you my friend,” Servasius smirked.

“Heck. Come on, this will be fun! Let's do it!”

It wasn't long before they had their chance at The Ring of Dragonfire. The sides of the cars were decorated with images of Zekrom and Reshiram on opposite sides, plus they had a black and white checker patterned decal. The two were strapped in once more with anyone else brave enough to face the rush; The ride backed up a little bit, stopped, then went forward. Round and round it went until it went as fast as it could, shooting out of the shuttle loops and sending the riders hurling around the different sites of the city without rails. There was nothing but jets and wings propelling the rollercoaster now. It went past the festival square gate, over the still bustling market; through Célarustarn City's Park District, and flying over the Gahdnoswhere Swamps. Servasius and Seth were even amazed that their old friend Seiwun's home was still in great condition. They both waved in surprise as they noticed Zanven down below, taking care of the place. Zanven waved and shouted as loud as he could back at the two, even though they never heard him. The ride went on to pass the old Dark Hand Base, now converted into a tourist welcome center into the Gahdnoswhere Swamps.

All of a sudden, the cars covered the passengers in protective, air tight canopies as it launched high into the sky. It was a breath-taking view as all of the City and the surrounding realm of Célarustarn was visible. It descended as quickly as it had rose into the sky, giving the riders a slight sense of lightness; The roller-coaster finally came out over the Célarustarn Gulf and pulled back into the square, docking itself back to the rails on which it began. The canopies lowered and the straps undid themselves, letting the riders leave. “Wooooooo!” Servasius shouted.

The pair stepped out from the ride and next Seth checked his watch. His watch had started to beep announcing something very important. “Shi'! Ah man, we need to meet Johnny at the stage!” They started to dash for the rendevous point in which the two barely bumped into two other females, one a Grovyle and the other a Zoroark. “Sorry, ladies.”

“My bad,” Servasius said.” The Zoroark winked at Servasius while the Groyvle blew a kiss to Seth as they giggled. Servasius blushed. That Zoroark apparently has a thing for me.

Seth had a really big grin on his face as he pressed on to the destination. I think that Grovyle... liked me!

------------------------------------------------------------
From this point onwards begins the differences. If you'd like to continue reading from the Reshiram Version instead, click here: http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9326

Otherwise, you can continue below.
------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 9, 2012 at 05:10:23 PM.
Old January 9, 2012, 05:26:16 PM
Floatzel

And finally, the last three different acts in the Zekrom Edition before the slightly changed epilogue.
--------------------------------------

Arrival of Zekrom

It was starting to get darker out on the festival, and twilight was shining down with the stars beginning to twinkle. More and more of the attractions began lighting up as the twosome ran for the concert stage to meet up again with John Hayakawa. “Are we even gonna make it, Seth?” Servasius queried.

“Damn right we are. We will make it, just hang on tight!”

Servasius chortled. I am holding on. Save that line for the women, Seth... I'd assume John would like to be ontime, but he might not even be at... Ah, fougedabboudit, Servasius.

Making sure not to knock and bump into anyone else like they had before, they moved and jumped over a few heads; demonstrating their acrobatic abilities caught the attention of several photographers. Seth grinned as he became noticed in his costume by the one of the lens-man who took his photo. Passing by the Scrambler and now in the center of the square lay ahead the stage. They had made it with Seth's watch reading 7:07 P.M. “Oh you of little faith, Servasius, I told you we'd make it.”

John stood infront of one of the concert benches with a styrofoam cup containing coffee. “Ah,” he said as he took a sip, “I almost did not think you'd stick to the schedule.”

Hmm, was I wrong to doubt his punctuality?
Servasius thought. “How'd you get here so fast? Sorry that our ride took a bit long.”

“It was fun though,” Seth added.

“Yet you are just on time,” John said. A portal started to form above them. “Odd, Zekrom said just a few minutes ago he was going to show himself... But he didn't say it would be a portal from higher up.”

I got a weird feeling about this portal. Seth was right to think such as out from the portal, a Floatzel fell on-top of him! “Oof!... I... know I look like some... hero... please... get off of me... whoever you are...”

“Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute!” said the Floatzel. “This isn't where I was supposed to end up!”

“Seriously, get off already, I'm not your pillow.”

“Don't look at me, I'm the one who fell out of nowhere.” The sea weasel pushed himself off Seth and stood on the ground.

“You ok, Seth?” Servasius asked

“Yeah, I'm fine. Now I wonder who you are, floatie dude...” He brushed off his costume from the dirt that collected as he was knocked over after he got back up.

“Daniel,” the Floatzel answered. Daniel dug around in the bag that fell with him, checking the contents to see that they were still inside

“Daniel, huh?” John started to look at the Floatzel in a funny way. “First talking Floatzel I ever inves- I mean, met... Can't believe I almost said that.”

Daniel gave a curious look at the Private Eye. “Investigated?”

Seth nervously scratched the back of his neck. Is this guy a pervert?!

Hayakawa turned around as he heard a portal opening up as he expected infront of the stage. “Well, here comes the real deal now!”

“What real deal?” Daniel gave a skeptical look to John.

The portal had completely opened up in a storm of electricity and out had come the dragon of lightning in all his thundering glory, Zekrom. Tall and majestic, with pride he stood. “Greetings... I am Zekrom. It is at my desire that I have come to meet you.”

“No way,” Seth said.

“Yeah, way,” Servasius spoke

Zekrom seemed to feel there was humor down somewhere in the hearts of those he wished to visit. “No, I'm not the father of all. I have said before I am Zekrom.” His reply made Servasius laugh.

“Zekrom...” Daniel's mind seemed to wander, then he focused his eyes back on the dragon. “I don't know you, but I've heard about you a few times.”

“May I ask how you've heard of me, Daniel?”

“Gossip, and not much more than that.”

Zekrom closed his eyes briefly, slightly lowering his jaw with disgust. “ Ugh, gossipers... They never get the facts straight.”

“Don't get the impression that I gossip about people. I can't control what I hear by chance.”

“Zekrom, sir,” John interrupted.. ”I've brought these folks as you wanted... I've things I need to do.”

“Very well, Hayakawa.”

“ Important matters to tend to... Very important.” The investigator started to walk away.

“... Aren't you going to bid us farewell?” John seemed to have ignored Zekrom's question. “How impudent of him...”

“Apparently too busy for us,” Servasius interjected, “to not be rude.”

Zekrom turned to face the portal from whence he appeared. “Let us be going...”

Seiji Konokama and The Electric Mine

“But wait!” Servasius exclaimed. “You hadn't really said where, Zekrom!”

“To Binaura... Daniel... If you'll stay here, enjoy the festival and wait for my return, I promise to take you home.”

“Alright.” Daniel appeared grateful with a small smile on his Floatzel face.

Zekrom led Seth and Servasius into the portal in which binary code began to stream by them. It fascinated Seth, his curiosity piqued though he didn't quite understand it. “What the heck? What's with all the 0's and 1's?”

“Beats me,” Servasius said, the patterns starting to play a number on him. “It's kinda making my stomach feel a little weird again.”

“Now where's that line of coding?” It appeared Zekrom was starting to get frustrated looking around for something in the wormhole; he calmed down when he found what he was seeking. “Ah, this should be it.” He opened what appeared to be a door consisting of 16-bit pixel art, leading The Blades through it. They stumbled inside what appeared to be a technologically advanced home, sporting LED lights, and walls made of screens projecting pictures of different things. One wall displayed a moving image of an Arcanine, still with its fur being blown by a steady wind.

On yet another wall, Zoroark: Master Of Illusions was playing. Seen sitting in a chair infront of the movie was a rather young-looking man with a long ponytail, blue eyes, white shirt, black pants and shoes. He noticed his guests, but only when Servasius sneezed. “Huh?” He got up from where he was sitting to see who it was, his movie pausing as he did with a hand-held game console in his left hand.

“Gesundheit, Servasius,” Seth said. Hoping they weren't intruding, he expressed to the surprised person, “Why hello, we aren't barging in, are we?”

“Seiji Konokama, it's great to see you once again,” Zekrom interjected, his gaze set on the man.

The one who was evidently Seiji, replied with a slight bow. “Equally, Master Zekrom.”

The black dragon appeared pleased by Konokama's actions. “You haven't changed one bit Seiji. You're still as respectful as ever. I brought you the company you requested.”

“Ah, why thank you milord... I've been waiting patiently for their arrival. Nothing kills time any better than a good Nintendo DSi game, if you know what I mean.”

Servasius' excitement level rose as he began to nerd out about video games. “Nintendo DSi? No way! Hey, you wouldn't happen to own a Sega Genesis would you Seiji? I love those old systems to death!”

“As a matter of fact, I own a High Definition Graphics model of Sega Genesis.” Seiji summoned The Sega Mega Drive Model 2 upon a table, a cartridge of Sonic The Hedgehog 1 with two controllers in each of the ports.

Servasius couldn't help himself as he made a large grin at the site of the retro console.“Ahhh, slammin'!” He then danced around a little bit, strangely acting like a kid for his age.

Seiji chuckled. “Would you like to have a quick tour of my place?”

Zekrom cleared out his throat, getting Seiji, Seth, and Servasius' attentions. “Ahem. It's true we could spare a little time later for that. For now I have a task I'd like the three of you to take care of.”

“Alright,” Konokama responded, “I'm all ears.”

“I am a very busy guardian, but I'm not like that Hayakawa who left on us.”

“Oh, you mean that stupid jerk, eh?,” Seiji said behind his teeth.

“I'm amazed you even know him.” Attempting to keep Seiji's anger level down, Zekrom changed the topic. “Sir Konokama, I'm sure you remember the Electric Mine you stumbled upon as kid... Or am I mistaken?”

“I do, but what about it Zekrom?”

“I seem to have 'misplaced' the Jewel of Thunder down there. What I'd like you three to do is go in there and retrieve it for me, all while testing your courage and trust in one another.”

“You know what I always say, it's never a problem for a Konokama.”

Zekrom smiled. “I knew you'd be willing to take on this task, noble one. Since we had our formalities, Konokama, I'd like it if you please take Servasius and Seth to the Electric Mine. It's dangerous but it's nothing you three can't do I am sure.” He turned around to leave through the portal he reopened.

“As you wish, Master Zekrom.”

“And please,” the dragon said back, “you can just call me Zekrom.”

“Got it, Zekky,” Seiji winked to him, Zekrom winking back as he disappeared, the wormhole closing up behind him.

Seth, who was observing Konokama the whole time, spoke out about his looks. “Seiji, you seem to resemble someone familiar to me from an old Square Enix game, back when they were Squaresoft.” Making sure he knew it was a compliment he added, “you look really cool.”

“Hmm? You mean him?” Seiji asked, knowing who and what Seth must have been talking about. “Because I'm rather fond of that classic PS1 game, myself.”

“Yep, you remind me of that Fei guy.”

“Well, haste makes waste,” Servasius interrupted, not trying to seem impatient, “but time is of the essence. Shall we get going?”

“I'm sure I've said it once, and I can say it again. Not a problem for a Konokama.” Seiji then teleported Servasius and Seth with him to the entrance of the Electric Mine. There was a metal gate in the side of a mountain that opened like an air lock of sorts as they appeared in front of it. “Well, here it is. I'm afraid I don't have much to say about it...” Suddenly, Konokama closed his eyes up, putting two of his fingers together to his forehead.

“You alright?” Servasius asked, assuming it could have been a headache “You don't seem so...”

“I'm plenty fine,” Konokama replied, “the Aura tells me that we have a visitor.”

“Huh? Strange.” Seth moved his head left and right, looking around for the anomaly he and Seiji detected. “I feel them too... Someone's been waiting for us, possibly two people. But we have no choice but to carry on and go inside.”

“Do you think it could be John? It's a shame that I, Servasius, hadn't fully grown in the power of Aura yet.”

“No, it's not John, that's for sure. It's a female presence... Unless.” Seiji thought about one of the weirdest things a man could ever do to themselves, something that society could frown upon. “Unless he had a... oh nevermind. I don't want to go there.”

“Yeah,” Seth laughed, “like he'd ever have a gender change on us all a sudden!”

“Good idea to drop the subject, fellas.” The voice that spoke walked out of the Electric Mine; it belonged to a woman with red hair, a white dress, and the Cross of Nisan. Her face seemed that it had never aged, remaining spirited and young yet all while seeming mature.

“Eboshii Harada?” Seiji queried, somewhat stunned. “What are you doing here?”

“Thought you boys could use a little bit more assistance,” Eboshii winked at the three.

“ My, where'd you pick up that good looking lady, Crono?” Seth joked at Seiji. “Ah yes, the days of playing Crono Trigger.” He turned his gaze to Eboshii and complimented, “really, you look marvelous. Would callin' you Milady be appropriate?”

“That would do, although Lady Eboshii would be appropriate, also,” she answered, feeling respected.

Now Servasius was definitely getting impatient. He understood formalities but he knew that if he didn't interrupt the talking, nothing was going to get done. “Uh, are we going to do something or are we just going sit here circle jerking? Sorry to sound rude but there's something important Zekrom requested us to do.”

Not even Eboshii denied the fact that time was being wasted, whatever Zekrom's task was for her new company. “He has a point. We must press on.”

“As you wish, milady,” Seiji bowed slightly to Harada. The four moved through the gate which shut behind them, releasing a minute amount of pressurized air.

The Electric Mine appeared alive with activity everywhere; sparks and charges jumping from stone to stone, LED lights on the floors and metal bridges like in the Metroid and Pokemon series, and the walls were covered in blue rocks. Miners were seen being careful digging the material up, wearing protective gear to keep static from building up on them. Some of the miners waved at Konokama and Harada as they continued to work with smiles on their faces, not questioning as to why the two were there. One of them tossed a gold nugget they had just dug up to Seiji, telling him to keep it as a gift.

Paying attention to all the sparks going to and fro made Servasius question the safety of the mine. “How much voltage are in these rocks? With electricity jumping all over the place, wouldn't you be concerned Konokama?”

“A harmless 12 volts these rocks produce, it's nothing that killed anyone so far. I can't guarantee the same deal for anyone who fell, though,” Seiji said, pointing out the bottom of the shaft they were in. “That's where the excess charge of electricity goes, with the generators powering the cities around this Electric Mine.”

“An interesting fact,” Eboshii added, “just one of these stones can power a flashlight for years.”

“Mhmm, I even have one that powers my 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue.”

“What?!” Servasius and Seth simultaneously looked at Konokama. “That we do have to see!”

Jinx, you owe me a soda Seth, Servasius thought in his head.

“It's a nice ride, don't get me wrong. But, there's a gem we need to obtain first.” With her priorities set, Eboshii didn't take her mind off the goal. “Lead the way, Sir Konokama.”

“Yes, milady. This way, fellas.” Seiji showed everyone the way to an elevator, then they entered inside. Konokama touched an icon labeled B5F on a touchscreen and the lift closed its doors, taking them down in response.

“This thing's totally quieter than I expected,” Servasius commented. “I would have thought this lift to have been made of older technology.”

“Nope,” Seiji said, “there are no motors running this lift, just magnets and the power of the charged stones.” When the elevator reached the fifth floor down it stopped as it should have, but it didn't let the occupants out. Instead the screen removed the floor symbols and displayed a flowing pipe puzzle with buttons to press. “I forgot they had an authorization puzzle to solve down at this level. If memory serves right, I'm gonna have to deactivate four switches because there's there's four of us.” As the pipe began to have a virtual liquid flow through it, Seiji touched the top left button and all but the very bottom switch on the right. The puzzle solved, the clear pipes filled up to the end of the screen in the shape of Zekrom's face and the doors to the lift opened. “Yeah, piece of cake.”

“You're a technological genious, Seiji,” Seth praised.

“Me, it would have taken two seconds to solve it,” Eboshii remarked. “Not to be complacent, or anything.”

They past a few fenced off areas with more generators hooked up to large chargestones and a few break rooms. As they were passing by yet another rest area, a deep growling voice was heard, shouting, “Oiii!” This caused the group to be concerned.

“What the heck was that?” Servasius wasn't sure to think about the vocalization.

“I dunno, but...” Seiji saw the shadow of a figure getting closer and didn't like the looks of it. “Guys! In here, quickly!” He and the rest of his unit dashed inside the break room closing to them, diving behind the desk, cabinets, and vending machines. Eboshii used her magic to make sure they couldn't be seen should the voice decide to enter the room.

“That Hayakawa told me I had work today!” The shadow of the voice was moving at a decent pace but stopped briefly infront of the Blades' hiding spot. “Hah! I make my own work!” It then began to move again away from where it stood.

“Everyone,” Seiji advised, “don't move. I'll handle this circus sideshow.” He jumped from where he hid and looked around the corner, but the voice was gone and the figure out of sight. “Okay guys, he's gone. Let's get that gem and get the hell out of Dodge.” With his reassurance the Blades left their individual spots and exited the break room, then continued down the corridor.

“That figure.” Deducing what she heard and taking a close observation, Harada made a conclusion on what the voice belonged to as they stopped at a locked door. “I believe it had to have been none other than... a Zoroark like you, Servasius.”

Aspirations Of A Thief

“How do you figure that?” Servasius inquired. “It could have been anything else for all we care.”

“How do I know what it was? Same reason I can do this.” Using yet her magic again, she put her hands together then pointed towards the lock, casting a spell that caused it to click open. They walked into what seemed to have been the last room down the corridor.

Now why can't I do that in real life? Servasius thought. I've always played The Elder Scrolls IV and I've been able to open Very Hard locks with the right unlock spell.

Arceus was already in the room with the Jewel of Thunder sitting on a table behind him, waiting for the Blades to arrive; he greeted them with a happy look. “What's stopping you from using such powers, Servasius? If it's your dream then I grant you such an ability for coming this far.”

“Arceus!” Seth greeted him back, “You seem to always have great timing, Father!”

Arceus found Seth's attentiveness refreshing, however he knew something they did not and felt he needed to inform them“Alright guys, here's the scoop. Jet Trusdale, the Augmented Mega-Zoroark, is in here with us. We must hurry and pick up this Jewel of Thunder before...”

Just as Arceus was about to use Psychic to pick the gem up and place it into one of the Blade's hands, the aforementioned Trusdale swooped in, camouflaged from the ceiling above. “Too slow, idiots!” He released his camouflage with a maniacal laugh, his grey-black and blue fur now visible. His metal-plated eyes were pitch black and his irises red, similar to that of Metal Sonic's. Both his legs were replaced with prosthetic limbs, one fully replaced and the other up to his knee. Jet's right arm was also substituted to his elbow by augments. “Now, what were you saying, Arceus? What? I can't hear you,” he mocked.

“Screw you, Jet!” Servasius attempted to attack Trusdale with a Shadow Ball but the other Zoroark merely dodged with minimal effort.

“You all staring at me with anger, huh?” He looked down at his arm, hinting to his past for some reason. “I don't care that I've been partially torn apart by that Dark Hand years ago. All I care about now is my next step to world domination!”

Arceus, taking the jeer from Jet with a grain of salt, expected his reply nonetheless to hit like a needle back. “What I was saying is, why not go where no one knows and stick yourself!”

“Preferably with a knife!” Seiji added.

Not even Eboshii was going to let Jet off the hook so easy. “I wanna see you stab yourself, scum of the earth who calls himself 'Jet.'"

Jet gave yet more insane laughter. “Hnhn, fine... Nahxten Depths sound good to anyone? Goodie, Because I'm going there, where it'll be my turn to shine. Here I come world domination.”

Yeah, Eboshii thought, His turn to shine alright, in Hell that is.

Trusdale then disappeared in a flash of light, blinding the Blades and Arceus for a moment when John rushed onto the scene. “Damn, am I too late?”

“Very much so,” Servasius told him, “Jet Trusdale already took off with the Jewel of Thunder!”

“Underworld Domination for that little prick.” Seiji turned to face John and apologized for what believed about him. He couldn't put himself to think he was wrong at first, however Konokama knew what was the right thing to do. “Hey man, I'm sorry I ever disrespected you.”

“That's fine, Seiji” Hayakawa acknowledged. “What's more important right now is that you need to know why Jet was here. I told that Zoroark to do was make sure you got in here safely and recovered the jewel, so I'm partly to blame for his actions. Yet this has revealed my prime suspect's true nature.” The Blades looked confused but slightly understanding of what John was talking about. “Seems like everyone isn't sure what I'm talking about. I started this case when I heard rumors going around in Célarustarn City about the theft of a jewel bound to happen. I had to investigate this scenario...” John took a pause. “I got a few suspects and Jet became one of them on my list. Sending the invitations to Servasius and Seth, I also wanted to make sure they weren't possible, suspicious individuals. I was right on the mark when I picked out Jet as my main target to track. Turns out he had it in him the whole time to commit such a crime against Zekrom. Now it's time to make the arrest, execution only if necessary.”

Seiji laughed, considering he was in the Electric Mine a joke to go along with the location, “Ah, yes... Good ol' Sparky, the Electric Chair sounds good for him! Arceus, I think you know where we must go! Please take us, Father Arceus to the Nahxten Depths!”

“You got it, my son,” Arceus responded. “Jump on my back and grab a hold of my Gilded Wheel, but don't let go.” Everyone did as commanded, Eboshii strapping her arms across Seiji's chest. When Arceus was sure they were safely latched onto him, he transported them into the Nahxten Depths.

They arrived in a place that seemed to Servasius similar to the Astral Realm he visited years ago. Floating rock platforms and unpolished stone stairs, and everything that wasn't solid ground around them was a void made of cyclical purple and red gradients; there was barely any warmth but mostly chill in the air. “This place is colder than Ganondorf's wig fridge!” Seth commented.

“Ganondorf?” Seiji then realized who Seth was talking about, then joked, “Oh, that twatsicle! Had him toastied for lunch, didn't you?”

Jet, who happened to be nearby, heard the commotion and arrived before everyone. “Bah! Persistant brats! Didn't think you'd follow me!”

“Time to give it up, Jet,” Hayakawa asserted his authority. “I've come with the warrant to arrest and haul you in. That Jewel of Thunder isn't rightfully yours... What's it gonna be Trusdale?”

“Hand it over, Mudkip-lover,” Konokama interjected.

Jet did not give in to the pressure he was presented with. Instead he brushed it off and gave another laugh. “Hah! How about... I'll shut your face and keep this jewel for myself, thank you!” The augmented Zoroark then turned to look directly at Arceus. “Wiping that smug grin off Arceus' face? Oh I'd love doing that!”

“Wow, didn't know you liked so much blue-colored ketchup,” Eboshii jeered at Jet about the blue marks on his cheeks. “Maybe you should try wiping your own face first with a napkin, eh Jet?!”

“What?!” Trusdale began to show his teeth and glare.

“Heh, the loser said 'What?'!” Seiji taunted Jet.”His brain... I don't even think he has a brain!”

The razzing seemed to be vexing Trusdale just as Seiji and Eboshii had wanted. “What?! What was that? I don't think I heard you right! Say that again!”

“You heard them correctly,” John spoke, “I don't think they need to repeat themselves. I offer you one last chance to turn yourself in, Jet. Hand yourself and the Jewel of Thunder in and this can all be done with. I won't hesitate to use force if you resist.”

“Never!” the Zoroark yelled. “Never! I'd rather erase Arceus from history first!” Looking again at Arceus with self-righteousness, he declared his desire... “Arceus, your universe is about to become all mine, and you out of the picture as I become god!”

“Blasphemer,” Arceus returned, his plan with the Blades already drawn out. “You can have your way... over Seiji's dead body!”

“Unwise, but fine with me!” Trusdale had taken the bait, dashing at breakneck speed and striking Konokama with his metal-plated claws.

“Unn... It's just a scratch.” Trying to keep his pride, Seiji kept his head held high even though he knew he was injured before he could prepare himself.

“Seiji!” Eboshii took note of Konokama's wounds, “You're bleeding profusely, let me tend to you!”

Jet, his agility being affected by Seiji's inner ability, realized he fell for a trap a tad late. “What?! What is this?! You twerps, I can't believe I fell for this trick!” Though his nimbleness had been degraded, Trusdale didn't show signs of wanting to give up without a fight. He immediately started to go at his original target once more, but Eboshii took Seiji's hidden Aura Blade and unleashed a beam attack in a slashing motion, although she was already administering panacea to Konokama. This caused Jet to slightly retreat and reconsider his next target while canceling the beam shot with his defensive barrier he launched around himself. The beam however still inflicted minor damage to one of his augments, allowing Arceus to launch a Firespin for a direct hit on the Zoroark. Servasius punched with his claws while Seth rushed with a Leaf Blade attack; they missed but in the same they pushed him closer to John.

“Fine, you refused to go quietly.” John revealed he had augments as well, throwing off his coat. “Now I'll make you regret your decision, Mr. Trusdale.” Going toe-to-toe Jet and John parried blows, claw against blade.

“Hmm, not bad,” Jet commended, “but not good enough!”

“You're right!” John responded. ”It's better than good enough! With these excellent skills, I'll make mincemeat out of you!”

Jet became overwhelmed and didn't observe how adjacent he became to Seth. “How do you like like the idea of taking advantage of others, huh? You think everyone will be willing to rule under you?” Within his range, the Grovyle grasped both of his arms from behind and called over to Servasius. “Now, Servasius!”

“You! Unnacceptable! Fall!” Trusdale pierced his claws into Seth, mortally wounding and sending him to crash on the ground to death. It was too late all the same as Servasius summoned his Wave Sword and dived it inside of Jet's chest. With what was left of Trusdale's energy, he managed to kill Servasius and take him down with him.

As Jet fell to a slump and let go of the Jewel of Thunder, Arceus used Psychic to throw him into into the void of the Nahxten Depths. “Now it's time for Jet to be blasting off at the speed of light,” he said sarcastically. “Enjoy eternity in Hell, Jet Trusdale,”

The battle was won with the deceased Jet dropping his stolen treasure, but for Konokama it likewise meant a defeat as he lost his new found friends. He kneeled over them and shed a few tears. “Why? This wasn't supposed to happen...”

“I agree,” John spoke up, stooping to pick up the Jewel of Thunder while attempting to not appeal as insensitive to Seiji's remorse. “This can't be right. I did what I could to stop Jet but all in all he still managed to end the Sinnoh Wonders... Looks like I'll have some explaining to Zekrom to do.”

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 9, 2012 at 05:37:38 PM.
Old January 9, 2012, 05:35:27 PM
Floatzel

Now, the end of the series... for the time being. The Epilogue, Zekrom Edition version.
-------------------------------

Epilogue – The Blades Revived / The Sunset At The Beach

“Ohhh, it didn't have to end like this,” Eboshii sighed, “but the future isn't mine to see.” She knelt beside the kneeling Konokama to comfort him. Arceus came closer to the two and John, feeling the sorrow they felt.

Seiji's tears fell upon to two fallen heroes, landing upon the incisions inflicted by Jet Trusdale. But it wasn't in Arceus' plans for the two to be buried in Célarustarn's Park District Cemetery. Rather, he smiled as he watched each teardrop from Konokama turn into a magical remedy in small flashes of color, closing the wounds and cleansing the blood off the duo.

Startling Seiji and causing him to jump was Seth's arm, reaching up to grab his shoulder. “Ugh,” Seth spoke, his eyes flickering open. “Thought I was a goner for a second.” Servasius awoke and the two miraculously got up to their feet as if nothing ever happened to them.

“Agh! Get it off, get it off!” Seiji laughed, realizing Seth wasn't turned into something like the Redead from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. “Ah, you're alive! Thank Arceus!”

“Oh, Blessed Arceus!” John interjected, Arceus finding both his and Konokama's comments silly and complimenting “This makes for yet another case solved and two murders reversed!”

The duo revived they changed back into their human selves, grateful they were no longer held by their Pokémon forms and free to transform at will again. “So much for being Super Seth, huh?” Seth chuckled.

John appeared to be pondering, deep in thought. He looked left, right, and up as well at the group; then with a beaming expression and his augmented hand held high he shared his idea. “I think rewards are in order.”

“Hm? What's that?” Konokama inquired.

This might be my chance to give someone the hint, Eboshii thought. John, you better take us somewhere romantic.

It was just as Eboshii had hoped to hear, when John said, “For my first reward, I'd like to take everyone to... someplace special. Arceus, would you mind?”

“Why, of course not,” Arceus answered.”

“Then it is settled...” Without a moment's hesitation he teleported everyone to a familiar beach with a shopping department visible nearby. The sun was already starting to set.

“Hey, isn't this, Lilycove City?” Servasius queried. “It's been years since I wanted to revisit here.”

Seiji Konokama tripped on a rock on the beach causing him to spread his arms out and hug Eboshii, who kept him from falling down. She took this opportunity as she giggled and said, “Seiji, you are one silly guy. Silly enough to be an excellent husband for me!”

Konokama couldn't be more stunned than he already was. “So... you want me to... Marry you?”

Eboshii winked and nodded at this, the two now holding their hands together as everyone walked closer to the water. “You know, Seiji, I've loved you for what seems like ages.”

“Strange... I feel the exact same way.”

“Regardless, I consider it a blessing to able to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Seiji and Eboshii were about to kiss, when Servasius noticed Seth was paying close attention to the romance in action and the auburn sky. He got a sudden idea and winked at John and Arceus. “Hold on just a minute will you?” Servasius took his chances, beginning to playfight and snatched Seth's shades from his person.

“Hey! Give them back you nutter-butter!”

Servasius started running in a silly way while trying to dance around with Seth's sunglasses. “Yeah! I finally got them!” He aimed a raspberry at Seth who started to pursue him once more. He was on one of the docks when they both crashed into each other, knocking each other over into the ocean. The two swam back to the shore, Seth recovering his shades. When they got back, everyone began laughing at the duo's humor. Even they couldn't deny it and made up to each other, joining in the giggling. The sunset almost gone, they continued to watch it as lowered far beyond the oceanic horizon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 9, 2012 at 05:38:06 PM.