Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 27, 2012, 01:12:22 PM
Keldeo

Default Guard and Scythe

Chapter One, Steel Cage Princess.

A young girl, about fourteen, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, woke up, and looked out of a window in the giant tower that she was trapped in. She looked down at her wrists, which were red. Red with her blood. She was chained to a pole in the center of the room in the tower, only being kept alive through small amounts of bread and water that were pushed into the room. She could hear the Queen laughing. A certain Claire Nonfork, her best friend, had locked her in the tower, and taken her place as the queen. The young girl was dressed in a pale blue one-piece dress, and wasn't wearing any shoes. "Mistress!" a soldier cried, peering into the room. He looked a bit alarmed to see the true princess/queen of the country
locked away, and left to bleed and die. He tried breaking open the door, with his rifle, then fell down suddenly, with a loud groan, blood covering the small window the soldier had used to see the young girl. "Matt.." the young girl looked back out of the window she had been looking through, before, pretending to have not seen the soldier, 'Matt', get shot by someone, and killed.
"Well, well, Evie. You're still alive." Claire, a tall blonde haired girl with blue eyes similar to the princess, Evie's, laughed, coming into the room, dragging Matt's corpse. He had been shot once, in the back, and had bled out, dying within minutes. A doctor came out behind Claire, with blood all over his doctor's outfit. "Jamie, here she is. Perfect, isn't she?" Claire noted, turning around to the doctor, and pointing to Evie. "Yes, yes. She'll do juuuuust fine. Yes, she will." the rather creepy doctor smiled, unchaining Evie from the pole, and dragging her out of the room. The young girl glared up at the Queen, as she was dragged off, and out of sight. "Sorry, Ev'e. But I just had to do it. I never really was on your side." the young queen grumbled, before looking out of the same window Evie had looked out of, and gasped. "No.. NO!" she cried, "He lied to me..! HE LIED TO ME!" she roared, turning around to try to escape the room. But the door was already locked. She couldn't escape. And her own soldiers were advancing on the tower, thinking that it was a tower of an enemy country's. They burnt the tower down, with their queen still inside. Jamie, the creepy doctor had told the soldiers that a rival country's tower was in the middle of nowhere, AKA, the tower Evie had been kept in, after taking Evie off of Claire. "Where.. Where are we going, Mister Jamie?" Evie asked, quietly. "Oh, you'll see, M'lady. You'll seeeee.." the doctor chuckled, before whacking the girl over the head with something that resembled a large piece of wood. She fell forward, into what looked like a shopping cart, and passed out. "Aha.. AHAHAHAH! THIS IS SO PERFECT!" The crazy doctor laughed, carting Evie off to a different country, on the east edge of the continent.
Old January 28, 2012, 04:21:52 AM
Keldeo

When they arrived, Evie was forced to change her clothes, into a white coat usually seen being worn by hospital patients.. But there was one problem. Evie couldn't remember a thing after Jamie hit her with the piece of wood. It seemed perfect to Jamie, but the other doctors weren't so sure. "Mr. Prout, the Princess is waking up." a short black haired doctor remarked, pointing to the girl waking up. She stared up at the world, and tilted her head from side to side, making an odd 'Nya' sound, as if questioning who they all were. She then looked down at herself, "..Who.. I?" she asked, pointing to herself. The doctors talked among themselves, before producing a white cloth, and drugging Evie back to sleep, and branding her with a number on her left arm.
'01'.

Chapter Two. Wide Knowledge of Late.. Madness.

When Evie woke up again, she was in a room with a brown haired boy, and a black haired boy, with the numbers '02' and '03' on their arms. The two boys were standing over Evie, looking concerned. "Y'okay, mate?" the brown haired boy asked, holding out a hand. "We ain't gonna hurtcha. I'm Matt, and this is Freddie." Evie took the hand, a bit confused as to what she was doing there, and who she was. "You're new, aren'tcha?" Evie nodded, "Then.. We should give you a name! Freddie and Matt aren't our real names, but whatever~ We'll call you.. Eh, I don't know. Evie?" they had heard the story of the Princess Evie disappearing when they were children, and thought Evie looked like her.
Obviously, they didn't actually know Evie was Evie.