Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Debate

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 9, 2011, 09:52:55 AM
Cyndaquil

Default Republican Candidates

So now it's basically down to Ron Paul, Newt "Globalist" Gingrich, and I think Romney(although I don't really give a rat's buttox who else is there but Ron Paul).

Who do you guys prefer to win? I'm going for Ron Paul because he's the only one up there that isn't a Globalist hog who wants World Government, and someone who actually wants us out of war.

Hopefully he won't be like Obama who repeated the same slogans like "Yes we can" over and over again to ratify everyone. I actually thought the man was the Anti Christ for awhile because he knows how to talk to the public and decieve everyone. People thought he was going to ACTUALLY change the world, depicting him as Superman lol.

Anyway, ranting aside. Ron Paul is the number 1 man under the sun. Too bad the Media ignores him, labeling him as an "extremist" lol. Ron Paul is a threat to the Military Industrial Complex--that Eisenhower warned about. And with great reason.
Old December 9, 2011, 11:41:19 PM
Cyndaquil

Don Jon Corzine, the guy who robbed people's bank accounts from MF Global, is interviewed by Alex Jones. Just thought I should post this. I know it's off-topic, but on the same note it's in the same league.

And, btw, Hermain is a Federal Reserve pawn.

Last edited by tysonrss; December 9, 2011 at 11:42:55 PM.
Old December 10, 2011, 12:33:58 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonrss
Ron Paul is the number 1 man under the sun. Too bad the Media ignores him, labeling him as an "extremist" lol. Ron Paul is a threat to the Military Industrial Complex--that Eisenhower warned about. And with great reason.
Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing: a libertarian parading around as a conservative. Unable to win with a third party ticket, he picked one of the two ( which makes it funnier when people claim he's not a part of the two-party system ). Claiming the United States brought 9/11 onto itself not only shows he is an extremist, but has a dangerous naivete when it comes to foreign policy. It's as if though he lives in a world where the United States is perfectly defended by two oceans against attacks and slept through the Cold War. The only props I can give to the man is that his message ( which I can agree with on parts as Keynesian economic theory is just silly ) has been consistent since he's been saying the same thing since the 80's, but he's a huge hypocrite. Ron Paul's added earmarks ( pork as he'd call it ) as anyone else has, but shouts against it out of the other side of his mouth. His heart may by in the right place, but I could not vote for the man.

Everyone seems to have collective amnesia that Newt Gingrich was the Speaker of the House the last time the United States had a balanced budget ( during the Clinton administration of all things, dragging slick Willy kicking and screaming - for welfare reform ). Jon Huntsman seems like a fair choice, too.
Old December 10, 2011, 09:12:22 PM
Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinorashi View Post
Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing: a libertarian parading around as a conservative. Unable to win with a third party ticket, he picked one of the two ( which makes it funnier when people claim he's not a part of the two-party system ). Claiming the United States brought 9/11 onto itself not only shows he is an extremist, but has a dangerous naivete when it comes to foreign policy. It's as if though he lives in a world where the United States is perfectly defended by two oceans against attacks and slept through the Cold War. The only props I can give to the man is that his message ( which I can agree with on parts as Keynesian economic theory is just silly ) has been consistent since he's been saying the same thing since the 80's, but he's a huge hypocrite. Ron Paul's added earmarks ( pork as he'd call it ) as anyone else has, but shouts against it out of the other side of his mouth. His heart may by in the right place, but I could not vote for the man.

Everyone seems to have collective amnesia that Newt Gingrich was the Speaker of the House the last time the United States had a balanced budget ( during the Clinton administration of all things, dragging slick Willy kicking and screaming - for welfare reform ). Jon Huntsman seems like a fair choice, too.
If I Ron Paul is an extremist than I got 5 arms and limping on 1 leg.

That said, this makes me believe you've bought into the media hype that they call him that. So let me get this straight.

Anyone who criticizes the the Goverment conspiracy theory of 9/11...is an extremist? That's going a bit too far. He just wants a real investigation, not assumption to get us into war. People mainly disagree with his healthcare deal. But I agree that we shouldn't have it as it's causing the debt to increase as well. Like he said, healthcare should be regulated by the state Government---the people. So that they can decide if they want it or not.

Another view I agree with, that's pulling us out these meaningless wars and stopping us from being slaves of Israel. Israel has a military, a Government, and a lot of things many nations don't. Let them fight their own wars. Leave us the hell alone.

Close borders. I agree with this.

End the Fed? Hell yeah, you can believe that I'll stand by this one over everything else. The Fed causes hyper inflation by printing money out of thin air and using our tax payer money to pay off the debt.

Ron Paul has his head on his shoulders, and is probably the smartest Politician up there. He knows how to save most of his ideas when asked for them for a later time. Romney only cares about looking good. Newt is a big time Globalist piece of scum who shouldn't be in the top 3. Any scum supporting the Private Reserve, and wish for us to stay at war over a phoney cause deserves no power that is the President.