Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 27, 2011, 09:33:10 AM
Joltik

Default Acrobatics Drifblim??

Say WHAAAAAAAAT
"What are you thinking man, Drifblim has low attack and defense and only real purpose is being bulky and baton passing! Why would you make him a physical attacker you dummy!!"

Relax... Calm down... Everything is going to be ok
This is just an experimental thing I'm trying out
Please stay calm and bear with me

Drifblim
Liechi Berry, Unburden
Adamant

Acrobatics
Substitute
Explosion
Astonish

EVs: 252 Attack, 126 Defense, 120 Sp. Def, 6 Speed

So here goes...
Drifblim comes out and sets up a substitute after taking a hopefully non fatal hit. Once his health gets low enough, the liechi berry will take effect and raise his attack, while unburden doubles his speed. Acrobatics now has 110 base power, and along with STAB and the attack boost it can do pretty significant damage. Drifblim is now essentially a sweeper, although he isn't as effective as a sweeper like Infernape or Alakazam. Once he can't take any more beating or his substitute wears off, he can pull off an explosion and deal massive damage to the opponent. Astonish is there for more type coverage and it's the only physical ghost move Drifblim can learn.

Thoughts?
Old March 27, 2011, 11:11:39 AM
Rayquaza

I am sorry, but this thread will be closed. We already have a thread, in which you can post your thoughts about a Pokémon to be rated.