Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 20, 2012, 09:18:53 AM
Magikarp

Post Need Midi's from HeartGold and SoulSilver

Hi, I am in desperate need of MIDI's from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver games! so if anyone knows where I can get them please let me know right away!

Last edited by PokeMaster317; December 20, 2012 at 09:20:30 AM.
Old December 20, 2012, 12:16:11 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMaster317 View Post
Hi, I am in desperate need of MIDI's from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver games! so if anyone knows where I can get them please let me know right away!
Well, I've got a folder that contains every single midi sounds from the game. I did not extract them myself rather someone on the VGMusic website did I believe. However, I've been working on deleting the unnecessary "sound effects" from there and have only renamed a few to their proper theme names. I could upload the whole folder and/or the themes I have distinguished which are battle themes anyhow (I'm a bit biased for my distaste of route/town themes~). Or you could just use VGTrans to grab the songs yourself, it's a free program as well. That is how these files were extracted that I have currently.

Are there any particular songs you're looking for, by chance?
Old December 20, 2012, 12:31:58 PM
Magikarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaDialga View Post
Well, I've got a folder that contains every single midi sounds from the game. I did not extract them myself rather someone on the VGMusic website did I believe. However, I've been working on deleting the unnecessary "sound effects" from there and have only renamed a few to their proper theme names. I could upload the whole folder and/or the themes I have distinguished which are battle themes anyhow (I'm a bit biased for my distaste of route/town themes~). Or you could just use VGTrans to grab the songs yourself, it's a free program as well. That is how these files were extracted that I have currently.

Are there any particular songs you're looking for, by chance?
Well I'm looking for the following:

1.) Team Rocket Battle

2.) Johto Trainer battle

3.) Kanto Trainer Battle

4.) Kanto Gym Leader Battle

5.) Sprout Tower