Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 2, 2011, 03:01:16 AM
Volcarona

Default Conker's Adventures of Equestria

Any requests or problems with this story could be adressed by PM on this story. Yes, the crossover might sound very stupid but, this is my fan fic. If people, don't bother reading is up to them or not. This is my third time to do a fan fic and this prolouge has taken my an hour to make. Please enjoy and continue to read if you want. (also, grammers and stuff might be slightly off)

Prolouge

"So, here I am, king. King of allllllllll the land....Who would've thought that?" Conker kept thinking to himself of what he said. He then met up at the "Clock and the Plucker" bar to meet up with the bartender. Conker depressed of himself ordered to have scotch. After the third drink, he stopped and felt dizzy eyed. "Hey, you okay?" the bartender went. Conker confused of when he went let his mind take himself out the bar. As the rain fell outside, the red squirrel himself couldn't judge where to go in the dark. He went the opposite way of where his kingdom was in his kingly outfit and everything for him blacked out of that. "So, you might be wondering, how is this my second time being king? Well, it's another long story to be told. How'd my time go from a bad fur day to a good day in the grassy lands of Ponysville? It's a long story. Come closer, and I'll tell you the story. It all started yesterday, and what a good day that was. It's was I like to call a good fur day." As the camera zoomed out, it shows Conker still depressed looking with his queen Rarity at his side. And they both became the most popular faces of not only just Ponysville, but also Equestria. This was the beginning of a new life for Conker and the start of a new life. "Cough, cack!" Conker coughed after his hangover trying to make out his scenery he was out. "Looks like it's gonna be one of those days..............again". "Blak!" Conker vomitting feeling terrible of his abysmal life took his pills with a glass of milk in his pocket to make him feel better. He then saw a bright yellow pony infront of him showing kindness to the animals of the forest. As he walked to her, a pink pony was racing a rainbow colored on they spun Conker out of control. "Oh, sorry about that!" called out the rainbow pony. "Why is everyone trying to kill me?" Conker said angrily. "I'm not trying to kill you". As the bright yellow pony spoke to the Conker in his king outfit. "Hi, my name is Fluttershy. What's your name?" Conker looked at Fluttershy confused. "Well, at least somebody doesn't want me dead. Listen, Fluttershy I need to find my kingdom. Can you help me find it?" Fluttershy still curious of his name agreed and showed him a kingdom in Ponysville up to the Ponysville guards. "Halt, who is this king and what land does he come from?" Conker looking really serious said "Listen bro, I am king of allllllllllllllllllll the land and you might as well let me in. I've survived through everything possibly. You name it, a shark with a dogs head, bees, robots, aliens-" The guard told him to stop and he instantly went into his kingdom that wasn't him kingdom. Fluttershy following Conker still curious behind him went saying "What is your name?" Conker stopped for a brief moment and said " I am Conker, king of all the lands". "Is that so?" going Fluttershy puzzled. "Well, a king like shouldn't just be standing here. You should get some jewels and stylish looking accessories?". "And who might I find a girl like that?" Conker said interested in Fluttershy's offer. "Well, Rarity might be a good pony to come by. She's known for making the best dresses ever in Ponysville." Conker then got out of the castle with Fluttershy and she showed Conker where Rarity's house was. *ding ding ding* "Who is it?" Rarity said cheerfully with a smile. "So I hear you make-". "Oh my god!" Rarity interrupted "That fine jewelery and the crown of yours is sytling and hip. Now, all you need is the red coat with some white fluff on the sides with gems and perfection is done!" Rarity squeals at Conker's hot looks and rushes to get the coat done. "My, this house has EVERYTHING!" Conker said looking around the house. "Oh, Rarity." Fluttershy trying to ask Rarity a question "What is it Fluttershy?". Conker looks around at all the nice looking dresses in Rarity's shop. "Well, you look troubled Rarity". "Fluttershy, a lady is never troubled. I'm merely blushing and in love with Conker's style." Conker questioning on why Rarity likes his clothing is something he just thought to himself and just never bothered thinking why. Meanwhile, the rainbow colored pony accidently ran through Rarity's door as the Conker falls down. "Ow....." Conker feeling the pain. "Sorry sir if I- are you a squrriel?" the rainbow colored pony went. "Why yes I am and what does this have to do with you apologizing?". "Oh, nothing. Anyways, my name is Rainbow Dash." "Hold up and wait a minute , Conker!" Rarity said cheerfully. Conker then saw Rainbow Dash laughing inside. "How about I just call you Conks instead?" "Uhhhhhhh, sure." Conks said thinking of how cool the name sounded. Meanwhile, in the Ever Green forest the pink pony was jumping with her eyes closed doing the race a got lost. And out of nowhere an Ursa Minor was awaken from it's sleep unleashed a loud roar. "Hi, eh my name is Pinkie Pie bear and.....I gotta go!" Pinkie Pie dashed out of the Ever Green forest and ran far. As the Ursa Minor, slowly got out of it's way it saw the small town, that town was Ponysville. That very night, Rarity was working on the dress and was finally near done with her final draft of the coat. And the breeze of the wind went very slow outside Ponysville until it got a faster and faster a little bit. Fluttershy was hanging at her house. "I guess we won't have the coat done by tonight, Conker." Rarity went on to say to Conker as he was sleeping on Rarity's bed. "That's fine it can be finished bytommorow." Conker then fell fast asleep and Rarity look very worried of what is happening outside. "Seems awfully windy outside, well at least I know I can sleep on this cold....floor" Rarity slept on the floor of her house sleeping putting a small curtain blanket on her as she sleeps not feeling very well. At Fluttershy's house, "Aw nice to see the bunnies and birds are all getting along here." Fluttershy thought of putting on peaceful music while she goes to sleep. She then jumped into bed and slept quietly. "Fluttershy!" Pinkie Pie yelled crashing through her door. "What is it Pinkie Pie?" Pinkie Pie explained the entire story to Fluttershy as she sound worried. They both were very scared and went to Rarity's house to tell the whole story.

Will Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy be able to explain everything in time? Will Conker have a love relation with Rarity? And will the Ursa Minor destroy Ponysville and all of the citizens?

To be continued...