Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 24, 2011, 08:23:42 PM
Kyurem

Default Valor and Rage

Well, I have recently gotten back into writing, and figured I could work on my fan-fictions. This is a very recent idea I had.
The story revolves around a conflict between two sides: A peaceful nomadic tribe of Mightyena, and a Barbarian band of Houndoom.
The story will also be told from the point of view of a Zoroark, who is not your average Zoroark.

Valor and Rage

"You.. you think you can just enter our homeland; uninvited, helping yourselves to our domain?!" Sacrum exclaimed.

"Sacrum, I already told you: We mean no harm," Stryker explained, "We are just a peaceful band of nomads looking for a place to reside."

"Yes, yes. And am I also to believe that you aren't in cohorts with that horrid monster?"

"Thrope is nothing close to a monster. He just acts the way he is because your band of barbarians provokes him!" "He does not deserve to be discriminated," Stryker continued, "He is a fellow Pokemon just like us. Created by the careful hands of Arceus."

"I laugh at your poor attempts to defend this worthless monster. He needs to be banished from my kingdom. No- he needs to be rid from the world!"
"I have had enough of you, Stryker!" "Guards!" the Houndoom commanded, "Take this pest away from me. I want him gone immediately!"

Three Houndoom soon came trotting along. They growled, bearing their teeth at Stryker; forcing him to begone.. or else.

As Stryker exited the cave, Sacrum muttered soemthing to his guards.
"And be sure to take care of his "little" beast friend."

Last edited by Shiny; September 24, 2011 at 08:25:40 PM.
Old September 24, 2011, 08:59:48 PM
Kyurem

Chapter I: The Arrival

"Looks like we may have found a spot boys." The Mightyena said. His name was Stryker. He was the alpha male- leader of the pack; bigger and stronger than the others. Stryker stood about 4 feet tall. His coat was golden, brightened by the sun, and he had a long mane from his chin to his lower body.

"Barren, dry land. As far as the eye can see. Seems like a perfect place to stay, eh boys?"

"Yes, yes of course!" Two small little Poochyena pups exclaimed. They ran around in circles, chasing each others.

"Now, now boys. You don't want to alert any possible hostile natives." Their mother said.
"Ahh. Alright 'ma. We'll stop." The two pups reluctantly said.

Little did they know that they would soon be alerting their own hostile neighbors of their own.

A small Houndour and his partner Houndoom stood near the edge of a forest, hiding in the bushes. Spying on the newly arrived pack.

"Hey, hey. Look who we got here," one said, "Shall we inform the boss."
"No," the other responded, "Wait a while. We haven't even found out much about them."
"Aww. C'mon. Spying is boring. I hate it!"
"Quiet, bub!" the other snapped, "I don't care if you hate it. Now, do you want to have the boss snap our necks, or do you want to keep on spying?!"
The small Houndour backed away from his partner. He was already scared of him, but to make him snap like that meant he was really on his nerves.

"Hmm," the Houndoom quietly said, "'m thinking we should go question them. Ask them where they're from" "They don't look like the type to cause trouble, but you never know."
"Yeah, yeah. Alright" the Houndour reluctantly said.

They both jumped out of the bushes quietly. They walked towards the pack, trying to reach their leader.
"You there!" the Houndoom exclaimed! "Where do you reside from?"

"Why hello there," Stryker replied, "My name is Stryker, and this my pack. We are a traveling pack of Mightyena."

"Answer me!" the Houndoom exlcaimed, "I asked you where you reside from." "I don't ever recall asking you who you are."

"W-we are a nomadic tribe of Mightyena. We have no permanent settlement."

"So you are a nomad, eh?" "I am Thrash, our leader's second-in-command." He replied.
"And this is Meta, my, err, cheap, assistant" He said, beckoning Meta to come forward.

"So you have a leader," Stryker replied.
"Think ya can take me to him?"

"I will see what I can do." Thrash told him.
"Come. Follow along. I will take you to meet our lord!"

Thrash and Meta guided the pack through the badlands. It seemed like such a long walk. Suddenly, they reached a long, rocky valley. There was cliffs on both sides, and large rocks pointing out from the walls.
Many Houndoom were resting on the rocks. As the pack passed through the valley, they glared at them.
The Houndoom disliked visitors, and disliked nomads even more.

Soon they ended up at the end of the valley. There was a large cave situated at the end. It was surrounded by boulders, and two Houndoom guards waited outside.

'Guards!" Thrash ordered, "Let me through! The king has visitors!"

The two guards got out of the way. They stared at the visitors, especially at their leader, Stryker, who seemed much, much different from the others...

They entered the cave. It was pitch black inside, with water dripping from the top. There were torches clinging to the walls, but they only gave a fainy light, which didn't help much.
Golbat and Zubat flew all over the cave, trying to bite them, but they just growled at the pestering, little bats, and they flew away.

"Sir? Are you there?" Thrash asked.

"Yes, yes." a deep, dark voice responded out of nowhere.
"And what do you bring to me today, Thrash." "Yet another useless report from you and our worthless assistant?"

"No, master." "You, uh, have visitors," he explained, "They want to meet you."

There was a long, silent pause. Then a deep voice responded.
"Bring them forward...."

Last edited by Shiny; September 24, 2011 at 09:00:09 PM.