Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

View Poll Results: What should be the next realm for The Célarustarn Chronicles?
Rystenklair 0 0%
Xiestanzher 0 0%
Ignistov 1 100.00%
Klasdyntine 0 0%
Sentreysdahn 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old November 23, 2011, 11:15:02 PM
Floatzel

Default The Célarustarn Chronicles Episode V?

I'm just being the curious sort as the main author of what my friends RP'd with me to write. Episode IV isn't done being posted completely yet but the possibility that a 5th one could go into the making is there. I don't want the next one to be entirely in Célarustarn City like the last ones or maybe not involve Célarustarn City at all. The name would stick though as I'd rather not try coming up with another name for the series.

That aside, I wanted to take a poll for those interested in deciding upon the name for the next world. Please do take the time and honestly vote on what appeals the most to you as this poll could influence the outcome.

Last edited by Wulf Cines; November 23, 2011 at 11:21:55 PM.
Old November 26, 2011, 12:11:15 AM
Floatzel

You know, I thought a poll would be handy but, I think I'll just default to Ignistov, and hope that people reading this closed thread maybe for archive reasons could agree with Cat, Shade, Akiyama and I on the name choice. Here's to hoping things work out.