Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old August 3, 2017, 08:57:48 PM
Mudkip

Post The Death/Rebirth of Clyde/Rise of Kiwi

After years of abandoning my favorite forum I have returned from the shadows. Most of you don't know me, but my name used to be Clydemoose. I no longer use that account, but it is still there if you wish to see it.

I am now KrazyKiwi

Why:

1. Because I didn't have my own email back then.
2. I just left.
3. I went through some stuff.

I don't really play much of Pokemon anymore since losing my DS, but I still like the series very much.

(-----------------------You don't have to read this if you don't know Clydemoose----------------------------)

You can still call me "Clyde" if you want to and for those who are wondering why I came up with that name in the first place I have no idea. I didn't even know what a furry was back then.

Now that I've said that I'm going to say this to clear the air:

I'm not a furry, I DO NOT HATE THEM, and I have a school friend that is one.

Now that's taken care of I hope whoever reads this responds with an open mind and not "mind daggers."

(----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

If you wish to know some of my hobbies they are mostly Videogames and playing YuGiOh. I have never played the Pokemon card game, but I want to learn! I also don't play a lot of sports, but I have listed my favorites on my profile. You can also check out me out on Miiverse if you want to.

That's basically it and oh yeah hello!
Old August 3, 2017, 11:10:40 PM
Administrator

Welcome back! The Pokémon TCG requires quite a bit of financial investment to make hugely customized decks (although, I've heard Yu-Gi-Oh! may be worse, and Magic is outrageous when you get competitive), unless you prefer to keep it simple and just purchase "Theme Decks," which are simple preconstructed decks meant to be an introduction to the card game for an affordable price.
Old August 4, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
Mudkip

I don't own any theme decks for YuGiOh and that does sound like a good idea. But, I prefer to make my own and so does my nephew who I have played the game with. One time I gave him a Soul Drain Dragon for I think a Cyber Dragon. That card had 4000 atk, but It must have had a complicated special summon setup, because we never read the paragraph for it! So, whenever we played he would just normal summon it and I would lose everytime. Next time I think I'll make sure it is summoned right and start reading all of the other cards' effects.

I might sign up for Pokemon TCG online!