Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 16, 2011, 02:33:26 AM
Landorus

Serkeon looked at the close by Oshawott. She dusted the Oshawott off to try cooling her off. Serkeon sighed. "Don't have any clue what that could mean." Serkeon said, purposly trying to drag the suspicion twoards her.

Last edited by 7dewott8; November 16, 2011 at 02:34:00 AM. Reason: FFFFFF- I clicked post when I wasn't done
Old November 16, 2011, 03:01:01 AM
Volcarona

"I can't understand that too. Maybe the vision I see is the key. Let me tell it to you: A volcano like the one on this island exploded! Many pokemon were panicked. One Samurott took her baby Oshawott and she put it on a boat and left it sailing. Both pokemon were crying. Then the Oshawott crushed to some rocks and injured his self a lot. That's the vision I see but it has one more part it's time I see it." Mystery said. Mystery was so hungry. She wished she had some juicy berries.
Old November 16, 2011, 04:16:30 AM
Shaymin

Milaika
"Man, that's... troubling..."
Old November 16, 2011, 04:28:36 AM
Floatzel

----Kikara--- “oh no...”
Old November 16, 2011, 05:52:27 AM

"Are you sure it wasn't just a bad dream?" Iko asked Mystery. "there are many mountains on this island, but some of them might actually be volcanoes." Iko also had dreams that managed to come true, he usually felt some kind of deja-vu.
Old November 16, 2011, 07:10:50 AM
Volcarona

"I'm sure! It was so real, I could feel all the pain and all the heat. Also why do I see it? It may be dream but I've seen it 2 times and something said to me: DON'T LEAVE, HELP THE POOR POKEMON THAT LIVE HERE! So do you still think it's a dream Iko?" Mystery said sure she was right. Mystery noticed that the night will come very soon. "It will be night soon so are we gonna sleep in this igloo? I don't feel very well sleeping with others, may sleep outside?" Mystery said nervously

Last edited by lucarioLOVER; November 16, 2011 at 07:11:09 AM.
Old November 17, 2011, 12:43:36 PM

"I see, it sounds like you might have some kind of special power to see into the future Mystery." Iko looked out the igloo window and saw that it was getting dark. The stars rushed out and the moon scaled into the apogee of the sky. "Its getting late, do we have a light source besides Xylv's flames?" After asking, Iko wandered outside the igloo onto the beach, he gazed at moonlight that was reflected off the sea's surface. He was happy that everyone was together, but he was even more glad that he met Serkeon, the Eevee.
Old November 17, 2011, 01:01:23 PM
Landorus

Serkeon watched Iko leave the igloo. She looked at everyone. Too awkward to say anything. Well, how the heck did we end up here I have no clue Serkeon thought. She tried to remember as much as she could, but the effect was futile. Serkeon was tthinking so hard she had a headache.
Old November 17, 2011, 01:24:49 PM
Shaymin

Cybain
Wanting to once again try to make people not hate him he generated millions of tiny sparks from the yellow streaks on him. This made the yellow look luminescent, you could even say glow-in-the-dark. "How is this?"
Old November 17, 2011, 01:34:15 PM
Landorus

Serkeon looked up. "Woah... thats epic!" Serkeon said. That was cooler than fireworks, meteors and aura's combined! Serkeon watched with amazement.
Old November 17, 2011, 01:41:40 PM

Iko walked over to Serkeon, "Hey Serkeon..." Iko felt nervous around the Eevee; he actually had a crush on her. Trying to avoid awkwardness, Iko began again saying, "These stars are how most pokemon get home naturally. Have you ever heard of the legendary comet? It is said that a legendary pokemon encloaks himself in ice and soars across the sky every now and again. The comet even has a name; Kyurem."
Old November 17, 2011, 01:57:32 PM
Landorus

Serkeon looked at the stars. "Really? Wow..." Serkeon said, her voice trailing off. He's really hot... Serkeon thought to herself. Serkeon wondered if she'd ever see the comet.
Old November 17, 2011, 02:26:41 PM
Shaymin

Milaika
How freaking cheesy, she thought. But the truth is she was was actually jealous of Serkeon, she had it all, and Iko liked her when Milaika liked Iko, he had been so kind to everyone. Just... Wow... , she thought again about Iko.

Last edited by teamplasma; November 17, 2011 at 02:26:53 PM.
Old November 17, 2011, 02:34:31 PM
Floatzel

(OC: I think RZ would be okay, but.... no half-control.. Let her back in?)
Old November 17, 2011, 02:36:07 PM
Floatzel

Kikara curled her lips into a snarl, 'she`s mooning over him' she thought.
Old November 18, 2011, 05:40:10 PM

Iko wanted to ask Serkeon out, but he was too shy to admit it to her. He lied down onto the soft sand and looked up at the starry sky. He held his Ice Gem in the moonlight, the gem glowed and gave off a light blue color. The Ice Gem lit up the area around Iko and Serkeon. "This Ice Gem was given to me by my father, for good luck purposes. He told me that I should use it in times of great emergency." Iko explained.
Old November 18, 2011, 05:46:33 PM
Landorus

Serkeon gazed at it. "Woah... that's really pretty." Serkeon said, eyes were shining. It was extemly beautiful. "Well, maybe we should hit the hay, eh?" Serkeon asked, realizing how tired she was.
Old November 18, 2011, 05:54:24 PM

"Hmm you have a good point Serkeon" Iko said with a chuckle. "I don't have enough energy to make another large igloo, but I can make snow burrows." Iko then used Powder Snow on the sand, making snow mounds. With a deep breath after that, Iko's claws elongated and he used Fury Swipes with lightning speed on the snow mounds, carving holes into each. "We wont have to worry about these melting when theres no sun out. I'm tired myself, if you need anything else Serkeon, be sure to tell me." said Iko with a light smile.

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 18, 2011 at 05:55:10 PM.
Old November 18, 2011, 05:58:09 PM
Landorus

"OKay!" Serkeon said, heading toward the igloo. Serkeon curled up into a tight ball and began thinking about sleep. Sleep however wasn't going to come easily. Her body had an occasional itch or her eye twitched. Serkeon finally went to sleep; it seemed like it might never come.
Old November 18, 2011, 06:26:46 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Watching the oshawott take off, Xylv felt something strange: his mind went back to the when he found her collapsed on the beach. He wasn't sure why, but it reminded him of...someone else...
Whatever that feeling was, he liked it. A lot. He felt like he needed more of it.
"Um...I think I'm starting to warm up, and that's probably not very good for the igloo" Well, hey, it's true. "I'll go ahead and stay outside. 'Night guys." He said as he sauntered out of the igloo through its small opening.

Ciidn
Looking next to him, he saw the zigzagoon who had found him first. It was strange...she seemed so timid at first, but then it seemed as if she got offended far too easily.
Laexin
Feeling a bit strange, she noticed on her right that that Treecko was looking at her...oddly...This made her feel uncomfortable, and so she did the only thing that she felt she could afford to do-- she just glared back at him as if to say What? Is there a problem?
Ciidn
Well, there it is again. Ciidn thought and decided at this point it was better off let well enough alone, so he just looked forward and minded his own business. After a little bit, he noticed the light entering the igloo begin to fade. The moon must be hitting the top of the sky. That's odd. Whatever, I guess that means it's late.
Laexin
Laexin saw Ciidn look away uncomfortably herself. Damn it. I shouldn't have done that. Now he's afraid of me, and that's the last thing I want. Whatever, I'll see what I can do about it in the morning--
"It's...getting late. I need some space; I'm going outside."

Xylv
There she is. Now what?
Xylv slowly approached Mystery so as not to startle her and sat down quietly. Then he waited for something to happen, whatever it would be.

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; November 18, 2011 at 06:30:22 PM.
Old November 19, 2011, 02:38:12 AM
Volcarona

Mystery had closed her eyes and she was dreaming. But she wasn't seeing that awful vision; she was seeing Xylv! Mystery had a crush on Xylv but she didn't know if he likes her too. She opened her eyes and saw Xylv sitting next to her. She was so panicked! She got a lot of nervous. "Hi Xylv." She finally said. "How are you? I feel sleepy." She looked at the stars. "Look a star is falling!" She said with happiness."Make a wish Xylv!" Mystery made her wish.Her wish was Xylv to like her. Well she knew what wish would Xylv make.She though his wish would be to return back to his home. Mystery smiled to Xylv and waited for him to say something.
Old November 19, 2011, 10:45:08 AM
Regigigas

Xylv
Well, that was sudden. What should I say...?
Suddenly a brilliant idea came to him-- fire was his forte, after all.
"You know...when you think about it, it's really astonishing how that star can be visible all the way over here. I mean..." Xylv put a little dot in the sand. "Think of that as Earth. Now, here's the sun" he said drawing a much bigger circle about a foot away, "And there's the moon" poking a dot as small as he could make it.
Now look over there. You see that tree sticking out waaay in the distance. It's just tall enough to reach over the rest, and these trees are big and tall enough in the first place." Sure enough, there was a tree over to their right far away enough that it looked quite small, and yet it clearly had a magnificent height and girth.
"That's a star.
"Now, if I were to go over there and make this" lighting up a candlefire on his finger "little fire, and that would probably be about as bright as the sun.
"Now pretend the tree was on fire. That's how bright that star is. When you put things into perspective, it's really amazing how things work out there."
"Meanwhile...what's going on right here? I don't remember anything about my past. I don't even know how I got here. Well...I guess that's not a lot different from most everyone else around, is it...?" Xylv said now looking at Mystery's. They shimmered in the moonlight, and her overall complexion. For some strange reason, it brought a smile to his face that he could not help.
Old November 19, 2011, 12:28:33 PM
Floatzel

Kikara snarled at Mystery, knowing what she was thinking. "Xylv is MY mate, YOU stay away or you're done for." She yowled. She circled Mystery aggressivly and attempted to block Xylv's path to her, she beared her teeth and nipped her hind leg to warn Mystery to stay away. She then fluffed up twice her size from anger, but still realizing she had done something terribly wrong because of love and affection. She instantly darted out side, running away; far away into the moon lit sky. Not long after that she was in a dark forest, wandering around her surroundings; she spotted a white orb(Reshiram's orb, ReshZek's body) and she picked it up, "Oooh...."
Old November 19, 2011, 12:36:22 PM
Shaymin

((If no one can remember their past, then how do they know if they were once human???))
Old November 19, 2011, 05:34:45 PM
Regigigas

((SSSHHH!
>.>
<.<
Nobody needs to knooooow!)

Xylv
"Hey, that was unnecessary-- she bolted... Oh well."
Dang it. This is going to get sooo awkward if that Purrloin has a liking to me.
Old November 19, 2011, 06:01:44 PM
Landorus

Serkeon gave a yawn. She got up and looked around. Same scenery as yesterday. Good, this wasn't a dream. That Iko fellow is going to be outside. Serkeon said, stretching her legs. She walked out and felt the sea lapping at her paws. She wadded in and felt the icy water send shivers up her spine. Serkeon was already on full guard. She walked into the igloo and looked aat everyone. "Good Morning." She said. Mornings were Serkeon's nightmare.
Old November 20, 2011, 06:22:41 AM
Volcarona

Mystery was feeling silly in front of Xyvl. Kikara came in front of her and then Kikara ran away for some odd reason. Mystery looked the stars again and again. She felt sleepy so she fell asleep. In the morning Mystery decided to tell to Xyvl how she is feeling for him. She was about to go but, Xyvl was sleeping. She went out to the forest and she collected some berries and some flowers. She noticed that Serkeon was awake. Mystery took a sharp rock and she cut the berries and make a very tasty and good salad for everybody. Then she smashed the flowers and took their juice and she used it like a shampoo and she did a bath. She really enjoyed her bath. "Serkeon" she shouted to Serkeon who was outside. "Call everybody to have breakfast!" Mystery went herself to Xylv to wake him up to have breakfast. She went to Xyvl, sat next to him and she said:" Xyvl, wake up. I've made breakfast."
Old November 20, 2011, 12:42:39 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
Watching Mystery lie back down on the sand and go to sleep, he got a little indignant. It seemed as though Kikara had gotten in their way. She was probably, what, 7 to 10 years younger than both of them? Anyway, he was getting relatively tired himself, so he lied down next to Mystery, who was already asleep, and whispered gently, "Good night, Mystery..."

------

"Hm?" Xylv sat up and saw Mystery smiling cheerfully with a quite nice looking salad in hand. The sun was only just rising-- morning person, it seemed, but not something Xylv couldn't get accustomed too himself. He took one of the berries and ate it somewhat timidly in spite of himself. "So you made this? It's...fantasic..." He said with his mind on a lot of things, in no small part including Mystery.

Laexin
Laexin's eyes snapped open after having a couple hours of sleeping with more than occasional episodes of waking up, checking around, and reluctantly drifting back to sleep. Now, the sun was shining through the igloo, yet there were no signs of activity. She looked at Ciidn for a little bit, sleeping peacefully-- as if he didn't even care that he didn't know anything about this place, which was troubling Laexin beyond anything else. She... envied it a little but, moreover, she really liked it in him.

Ciidn
It took a little bit of effort, but Ciidn was finally able to bring himself to getting up after hearing the commotion going on. It seemed as though there was a plentiful amount of excitement going on. Looking around he noticed that a lot of people had left the igloo, so he went out and checked...
Old November 20, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
Floatzel

"Rrrrrrraaa....OOOOOOO!!!!” a deep, strong growl was heard. Apparently it was from the orb Kikara bestowed. Kikara breathed rapidly as the orb grew scolding hot, she did not know what presence was before her; but on the ground it lay, excelling in size and getting hot as a furnace. Kikara guessed what it was as the orb she kept within reach stopped glowing and a medium-size white and gray baby pokemon appeared in her hands; the burning sensation calming down in a matter of minutes. Kikara had stood in the presence of a Reshiram, a majestic, graceful and beautiful pokemon that was rare to be found. “Shi.....” The young Reshiram purred deeply; as if trying to impress Kikara. Kikara had to find a female Reshiram, one that could help her raise the young dragon; she walked quite a way from the entrance of the forest until she found the Reshiram needed. As she neared the intimidating pokemon, she presented the young one; the Reshiram replied with a growl and lost all signs of aggression as the baby curled up to her; getting its vital food and nutrient source that it was required to obtain, in order to survive in the wilderness/forest.
Old November 20, 2011, 05:36:15 PM
Kyurem

(BABY RESHIRAM WAT I THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF IT OMGDIJG
I'll get Tyler and Earl in on this soon)
Old November 20, 2011, 05:40:13 PM
Floatzel

srry for the swift change.. X3) OC: ReshZek has been readded: story continues as normally would)
Old November 20, 2011, 06:04:07 PM

Iko

That night, Iko had a dream. In this dream Iko was standing in the middle of of the beach at night. Serkeon the Eevee was standing right next to him looking up at the sky. In a flash, the ground began to shake and the ground seperated. Fire erupted from the depths of the forming fissures. The fire spread through the island; in forests, in caves, even setting the sea aflame. Everything was scorched and burned except for the area around Iko and Serkeon. Iko and Serkeon embraced in fear and were shaking. As Iko looked up, he saw a tremendous white dragon breathing flames. As the dragon hovered over Iko and Serkeon, their eyes met and the white dragon let out a fierce roar.
Suddenly, Iko awoke from the dream shaking, he was unsure whether to perceive the dream as just a nightmare, or a premonition of the future. It was morning when Iko awoke and he heard a commotion from outside. When he peered out of his snow burrow, he saw Serkeon, Mystery, and Xylv gathered in one place eating breakfast. He walked over to the group, "Good morning guys, is this breakfast?" Iko questioned as he stretched. Iko wouldn't tell anyone about the dream he had last night, he was left with an uncomfortable feeling of the future of the island.
Old November 21, 2011, 03:00:07 AM
Landorus

Serkeon started to eat. She didn't realize how hungry she was. "I guess." Serkeon said. Serkeon began thinking. Well, this certainly is weird. We're all still here. Wonder why. Serkeon wondered. Confused, Serkeon continued eating. One thing Serkeon knew for sure; they must be needed here for some reason.
Old November 21, 2011, 05:15:59 AM
Floatzel

Kikara gazed at the Reshiram as it supplied her with the baby`s vital milk supply, she watched it hover above the ground and right then take off into the darkness; as that happened, she felt the baby curl right next to her. “You`re very affectionate.... I`m going to name you ReshZek...” Kikara purred. Kikara led them both back to the igloo from the forest, scared they`d notice her, Kikara put ReshZek behind the igloo. “Stay... Don`t move, okay?” Kikara stated. After that she went into the igloo, she curled up and didn`t say a word about the Vast White Pokemon. She got a couple looks as everyone could hear ReshZek whine, cry and whimper, so finally she brought ReshZek into the igloo, “everyone, i`d like you to meet my baby Reshiram named ReshZek...” she announced. ReshZek shuffled behind Kikara, very frightened of everyone; she breathed a little flame to signal that only Kikara could touch, pet, handle or feed her. Kikara laughed nervously, “She just needs to be encouraged.... Come on everyone, let`s encourage her!"

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 21, 2011 at 05:17:25 AM.
Old November 21, 2011, 06:19:36 AM
Volcarona

"Ohh... She's so cute! Also great name." Mystery said smiling. "I guess there's enough food for her." She picked a ball with sliced berries and left it next to ReshZek. Then Mystery went next to Xylv. She told herself 'Now or never'. Mystery whispered to Xylv. "Xylv this may sound weird... but I like you." Mystery was so nervous. She would die if he doesn't like her. She smiled nervously and waited to Xylv's answer.

Last edited by lucarioLOVER; November 21, 2011 at 06:21:44 AM.
Old November 21, 2011, 03:22:01 PM
Regigigas

Xylv
ooooooOOOOOh, ****! She just approached me.
"Well, um..." Crap, don't hesitate! She'll think you don't like her back! But...what now? Well, everyone's kinda distracted by that Reshiram; no one's looking...should I...? Oh, SCREW IT!
In yet another impulse of panic, Xylv grabbed Mystery and was about to press his lips to hers, but...
"Wait, what are those...?" Xylv murmured to her, looking out Eastward suddenly.

Laexin
"What...is that?"
Laexin tried to ascertain the new member of the party. It was a Reshiram, but no taller than her. Aren't they supposed to be, well, bigger?

Ciidn
"Huh...Wait, wasn't there a...mother, I suppose...out there? What's going on? How did you come across this Kikara?" Ciidn was thoroughly perplexed by this phenomenon.

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; November 21, 2011 at 08:08:18 PM.
Old November 21, 2011, 03:32:15 PM
Kyurem

Tyler
"A... Reshiram? I thought they were just the stuff of legends" Tyler said, examining the little thing.
He looked at Earl who seemed to be shaking in the corner. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or somethin'."

Earl
"Well, uhh... I'm just thinking. I mean, that's a baby, right? And, if it's a baby, shouldn't there be like.. you know.. um, well, a mother or a father hat just /might/ be a little mad that their baby is gone? I mean, it couldn't have just been born from the air. But whatever." He seemed to be getting more uneasy the more he talked.
"Anyways, where'd you find this small little thing?"

Last edited by Shiny; November 21, 2011 at 03:34:41 PM.
Old November 21, 2011, 03:45:21 PM
Landorus

Serkeon looked over her shoulder and saw the baby Reshiram. She picked up her breakfast with her teeth and snuggled close to it. Serkeon smiled sheepishly and went back to eating her breakfast. "You said it Tyler. Perhaps it's only a baby." Serkeon suggested.
Old November 21, 2011, 04:22:15 PM
Floatzel

ReshZek got the jist of it and started to cry, even though Serkeon was there for her, but Kikara ignored her and went on. “I found a orb, kept it for twenty-four hours and it turned into this! But, a Reshiram got this after she had it and became a momma; she gave it to me but I had a struggle fighting her. ” she explained. ReshZek snarled, darting outside to the edge of the water; she did a reverse Reshiram`s cry and a colony of Reshirams-led by her real parents- appeared from far over the horizon; carrying the newborns on their backs, as they landed they kept the newborns in a special cavern not far away. ReshZek was also taken with the newborns, Kikara looked out the igloo and darted in front of the Reshiram. “What`s your name? Your status? Your age and residence?” Kikara rapidly questioned. The Reshiram laughed menacingly, “ReshZek200, mated/married, age 28 and I can`t reveal my residence; I have to keep my clan safe.” she purred. Kikara put her tail over her paws and waited for ReshZek200 to move or make a command to attack them all. (I added myself so I could sound cool, and plus... I like acting smug)

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 21, 2011 at 04:25:09 PM.
Old November 21, 2011, 04:37:27 PM
Landorus

Serkeon rolled her eyes. That's probably just some stupid ditto or Zorua trying to show off Serkeon thought. ReshZek was a stupid name for a Reshiram. Serkeon continued eating her breakfast. This Pokemon better bust it's undersized body outa here or else. Serkeon thought.
Old November 21, 2011, 04:50:48 PM
Floatzel

Kikara stared at the Vast White Pokemon, intrigued. ReshZek200 snarled as she heard Serkeon by using telepathy. She then flew onto the igloo and imeadiatly started blue flare, in which she burned the igloo to nothing; she then snatched up Kikara and flew into the moon lit darkness to a unknown destination. A Lugia near the shore was beached, she layed there and tried to flop onto the island; she howled with rage as she stuck in the sand. She then proceeded to use several aeroblasts, when she did, one headed for the pokemon; fast as a heat seaking missile. Meanwhile, the Reshirams grew stronger, more effective and chaos starting; ReshZek200 was expecting and the Reshirams were far more protective, surrounding ReshZek200 protectivly. “Let`s wait. The little buggers might come after their-” ReshZek200 paused as she felt extreme pain and shrieked, her ear-splitting cry being able to be heard all around the world.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 21, 2011 at 05:12:32 PM.
Old November 21, 2011, 05:12:02 PM
Landorus

(Resh... just no. Telepathy is the ability to talk without opening your mouth. A lugia wouldn't be beached because it never goes to shore)
Serkeon scratched at the sand. She was extremely enraged at this Rshiram. It acted like the boss. "So if you think you're so strong, why don't you eat us all? I'm sooo scared." Serkeon said extremely sarcastically. Serkeon really was in a bad mood because this white pokemon was going to give away wherever they went.
Old November 21, 2011, 05:40:43 PM

Iko stood facing the Reshiram, he did not have a good feeling about this guy. The Reshiram melted the igloo that he spent a long time building, so he felt his anger begin to peak. As Serkeon was provoking the Reshiram; Iko wanted to yell at it for melting his home, but felt that it would be a terrible idea for an Ice type to insult a fire breathing chicken-dragon. Instead, Iko urged to Serkeon, "Shh, we probably shouldn't provoke it, its too dangerous. Although, I do feel annoyed at it too."
Old November 21, 2011, 05:48:13 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn
"We're...going to have to deal with that later, guys. Look over there."
Looking over in to the Eastern direction, sure enough, Ciidn saw something quite familiar to him. It was those silhouette-like monsters from just yesterday, and they were drawing closer. Ciidn tried to ascertain just what they were, but it was too late. They now approached faster. Action was the single option.
Old November 21, 2011, 06:21:12 PM
Volcarona

A figure unlike the monsters approached. It dashed closer toward them from the horizon.
"COWABUNGA, SUCKAS!"
A Scraggy emerged from the shadows in the blink of an eye,
jumping high enough to land on the back of a Reshiram.
The Scraggy held on tight to the back of the dragon.
"What the hell are you guy's doing?" The Scraggy started.
"Off my back, or I'll destroy you!" The Reshiram barked.
The Fire breathing Dragon struggled to get the yellow menace
off his backside. "That's nice... Lemme help you out. Y'see that
menacing group of creatures marching closer over there?"
"Yes, lizard."
"Focus on killing those ass - wads and maybe you might
be able to focus on that Lugia chick down there."
The back passenger said encouragingly.
"Why? I don- WAIT. WHAT ARE THEY?"
"That's just it - nobody knows." The Scraggy finished.
"ALIEN INVASION!!" The Reshiram freaked!
"GET OFF ME FREAK, I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! AHHHHHH!!!!"
The Reshiram booted the lizard off his hiny.
The Scraggy landed on his face. "Don't laugh at me."
He said, his face in the ground.

(I REALLY wanna remove this piece of s*** from this RP. Moral is, NEVER ask me to
join an RP if it's already started. I'll do something stupid and act like a ****er.)

Last edited by GalliumGrant; November 22, 2011 at 04:39:50 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:19:10 AM
Floatzel

As the Scraggy flew off her butt, ReshZek200 snarled. “OH JOY, i`m expecting and i ended up here again...” she snapped. She layed down, shivering as pains shot through her. (I would appreciate it if Galium and the others did NOT godmod. that was Godmoding right there. also, it`s a SHE. Godmod= taking over someone`s character without permission)

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 22, 2011 at 05:28:37 AM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:36:04 AM

(The problem has already been talked about Resh, they just didn't fix it yet. Also could you VM/PM Syra any problems about RP instead of posting them on the thread?)

Iko saw what looked like a yellow missile faceplant into the shore. When he took a closer look, he saw that it was a Scraggy. The Scraggy's head was stuck in the sand, so Iko pulled on the Scraggy and his head came out of the sand with a pop. "You okay there pal?" Iko asked and he looked over at the crowd of monsters "Looks like you arrived at a bad time. I'll help fend off the monsters, you look like a fighter; can you fight with us?"

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 22, 2011 at 05:36:45 AM. Reason: Said "Can you fight us" instead of "with us"
Old November 22, 2011, 05:44:41 AM
Floatzel

m`kay) ReshZek200 snarled and launched herself into the fight, risking her baby`s life. She breathed a tornado of flame and designated it to track and attack the monsters. She went over to Iko and lowered herself to the ground, as if to allow him/her to climb onto her back, but she disliked Scraggy.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 22, 2011 at 05:45:55 AM.
Old November 22, 2011, 06:59:56 AM
Volcarona

Mystery seeing those fighting wanted to fight too but she wanted to keep the moment with Xylv. She totally ignored everything and she kissed Xylv. She didn't know if anybody was watching. She did what she was feeling.
Old November 22, 2011, 09:11:23 AM
Landorus

Serkeon rolled her eyes. This Scraggy acted like he was the boss, when he was just a mere pokemon. Serkeon walked over to it and growled. "Look Mister." Serkeon growled. "Stop acting like a boss. I know you want to look like the leader, but nobody is the leader." Serkeon snapped. She scuffed some sand under her paws before biting onto the Scraggy's arm lightly, trying to show that she was just a little annoyed to have three bossy pokemon including herself.
Old November 22, 2011, 12:18:24 PM
Regigigas

Laexin /// Ciidn
"Ciidn, right?"
"Uh, yes."
"How's your grasspower?"
"I honestly have no idea."
"Well try something, just distract those things. I have an idea...Um, one more thing."
"Yeah, what?"
"Don't...get hurt out there, ok?"
Ciidn looked at Laexin, who had effectively taken authority over him, and saw a more worried expression in her eyes.
"...Right. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Xylv
Aaah, no! I can't do this! Everyone else is fighting, I can't do this!
Xylv, further panicking, forced himself away from Mystery as gently as he possibly could, and said apprehensively "I'm sorry! We can't right now. Come with me!" and run off toward the fray.
Old November 22, 2011, 04:48:53 PM
Volcarona

"Okay look, I feel like an *******. But if we don't move, those
things are gonna rip us to bits." The Scraggy appologized to Serkeon.
Immediately, one of the creatures grabbed him by the ankles.
The creature stabbed him multiple times as the Scraggy was dragged
away screaming, never to be seen again.

(I'm sorry. Two ****ing times I god - mod in an RP, and I quit.
I don't want to **** this up.)
Old November 22, 2011, 04:56:15 PM
Floatzel

I am dissapoint.)
Old November 22, 2011, 05:00:15 PM
Floatzel

ReshZek200 gave Iko a hard stare and snarled. “Well then... Are you going to stand around and babble like a idiot or climb atop my back?” she sneered. ReshZek200 wouldn`t wait much longer, she was very annoyed at Iko. She raised her hind legs higher, let her body withstand her weight and use her tail as a ladder as she was trying to flush out her anger within her complex mind.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 22, 2011 at 05:12:54 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

"No! let him go!" Iko shouted at the monsters, but it was too late; the monsters dragged the Scraggy away from sight. Iko and Serkeon were standing in the direct path of the oncoming monsters. These monsters looked like complete shadows, they crawled and had orange eyes. Iko would further refer to these dark beings as Shade Crawlers
Right next to Iko perched a young Reshiram who looked like it wanted to take Iko on a ride to defeat the monsters. Despite being afraid of the Reshiram, Iko had to be brave for the sake of everyone else. "Serkeon," said Iko "you need to go back to the others, I've made a vow to protect you from danger. I'll take on these shade crawlers with the help of this Reshiram." At that moment, Iko mounted the Reshiram, he was shaking from the fear of the monsters, but also from fear of the fire typed Reshiram. "Okay, lets do this!!" shouted Iko.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:14:47 PM
Landorus

Serkeon hesitated. I could help him, but I could also leave him like he wants me to. I hate decision making! Serkeon thought. Serkeon looked up at Iko. "You know, I could help you fight these guys to help you out instead of us all sitting on our butt's" Serkeon suggested, slowly backing up. If he died, Serkeon would kill them all and eat them for breakfast without milk.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:16:23 PM

"Very well Serkeon" Iko explained, "Just be careful, it will be dangerous out there, I'll let you ride with me" said Iko with a light smile.
Iko helped Serkeon onto the Reshiram and they saw the dark army approaching. "NOW this battle will start!" Shouted Iko

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 22, 2011 at 05:17:24 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:23:26 PM
Landorus

"I guess I could fire Shadow Balls like a turret." Serkeon said, then began firing Shadow Balls faster than any moment in her entire life. Serkeon didn't want to get eaten unlike that Scraggy. Serkeon would have to change her place once in a while, or else damage would be too heavy on one side for her to deal with. Let's hope Arceus is on our side. Serkeon thought, firing her first Shadow ball at a creature.

Last edited by 7dewott8; November 22, 2011 at 05:24:16 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:26:36 PM
Floatzel

ReshZek200 prepared to lift off, but before she did, she had to conceal her burned up energy and expell it; which she did at that very moment. "Hold on..." ReshZek200 warned through gritted teeth. The twenty-eight year old Reshiram sped off with the help from the ability Turboblaze, she dove for the Shade Crawlers, weakened twenty and let Iko off as she plummeted to her doom; the Reshiram`s thickened, furry tail with a colorful flame was the only pulse of life she could use to grasp onto life; if her flame dimmed, she was dead as night.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 22, 2011 at 05:30:06 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:30:56 PM
Landorus

"RESH! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARCEUS ARE YOU DOING?!" Serkeon screached. She guess that she was supposed to let go, so Serkeon let go. She for once wished she was a bird pokemon, as she was tumbling down to the ground. The ground it very soft. It's coated with pillows, blankets and everything nice and fluffy. Serkeon thought closing her eyes.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:48:03 PM

"Resh Nooooo!" hollered Iko as he landed onto the sand. Serkeon landed onto the sand too, but she wasn't moving! "Serkeon!? No, wake up!" said Iko as he tried to get Serkeon awake. The Eevee remained down, unable to respond. Iko and Serkeon had fallen directly onto the monster army when the Reshiram fell onto the beach. Iko picked up Serkeon and held her onto his shoulder. I HAVE to make it out of this Iko thought, for Serkeon's sake, I can't let her down. Iko ran through the shade crawlers using Powder Snow to defeat them. However, the shade crawlers lashed out at Iko and he was hurt badly. Iko still held onto Serkeon, guarding her with his life. Iko used Powder Snow on another group of shade crawlers, but it didnt work. Iko thought that it would be the end of him, his legs were heavy every step and his strength deteriorated. Suddenly, Iko saw something glow; it was the Ice Gem that his father gave him. Iko felt the energy from the gem enter his body and his ice power intensified. "I only have one shot at this!" Shouted Iko. Iko breathed in gathering his energy and then exhaled a frigid breath a full power; it was Frost Breath!
The shade crawlers were overtaken by Iko's fully energized Frost Breath with the help of his Ice Gem. The crawlers in front of him moved no longer and Iko saw Xylv and Mystery standing together. Iko staggered over to Xylv and the other group of pokemon. He laid Serkeon down next to him and said, "There are still some of.... those monsters left, its all up to you now. Make sure..... Serkeon is.....okay." Iko said and he collapsed from exhaustion.
Old November 22, 2011, 05:56:50 PM
Landorus

Serkeon groaned as some kind of chilly air attacked. Serkeon flopped on her side and opened her eyes. She licked Iko's nose and looked around.. Serkeon smiled at him as she scrambled onto all fours. One of her paws ached like hell. She gently bit down on it and realized that one of the bones was snapped. WHAT THE ARCEUS RESH! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME YOU JERK! Serkeon thought angrily.
Old November 22, 2011, 06:02:20 PM
Floatzel

ReshZek200 struggled to save the flame she bestowed, as she tried, she lost breathe as the flame quickly exinguished upon her steel banded tail; “Aaaaaa...Oooooo.....” She let out a low, hollow moan as her flame was completely extinguished and her vision blacked out; she lay there, stiff as a golf mallet. ReshZek excaped out of the guarding Reshirams' grasps as she darted for her fallen mother, as she reached ReshZek200 she got absoutely no responce from her; her little pleas for life were strong, but her mother was still fallen as her grief-stricken caterwaul sounded through the surrounding island.

Last edited by ReshZek200; November 22, 2011 at 06:09:49 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 06:06:33 PM
Regigigas

Ciidn
Seeing how suddenly the Scraggy had been taken by those monsters, he got completely enraged. As though he could do nothing to control himself, he managed to summon from what seemed to be the sand streamlines of some sort of plant life that shot through one of the monsters, bringing it down. There were still a lot more, and they now approached him for a revenge-kill, when...

Laexin
Back off of them, you b******s.
Leaxin had found a relatively thin tree at the edge of the forest and managed to rip it from the ground by some miracle. She threw it right in front of the monsters, although that would not be enough to keep them back...

Xylv
Seeing Laexin throw a thin and short tree dividing the group and their attackers, Xylv saw his chance. Jumping in front, he breathed a thin stream of fire directed at the tree, setting it ablaze. They can't cross that now...can they?
Old November 22, 2011, 06:23:08 PM
Landorus

Serkeon couldn't just be helpless and let them do all of the work. She began spamming Shadow Balls at the creatures. Serkeon was going to use every scrap of energy in these to make them count. Serkeon kept her strength up, and would lay down to regain power to help out.
Old November 22, 2011, 06:26:36 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReshZek200 View Post
As the Scraggy flew off her butt, ReshZek200 snarled. “OH JOY, i`m expecting and i ended up here again...” she snapped. She layed down, shivering as pains shot through her. (I would appreciate it if Galium and the others did NOT godmod. that was Godmoding right there. also, it`s a SHE. Godmod= taking over someone`s character without permission)
(If I read your earlier posts correctly, ReshZek led a colony of Reshirams. It's more likely he controlled one of the colonists, rather than your character. But, whatever, it's dealt with.)
Old November 22, 2011, 06:28:14 PM
Volcarona

(Well, I'm sure I'm not comin' back. \/ \/)

Last edited by GalliumGrant; November 23, 2011 at 06:21:55 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
Kyurem

Tyler and Earl tried to hide behind the trees, preventing themselves from being seen by both the colony of Reshiram AND the mysterious creatures.

Earl and Tyler
"W-wow. What do we do, Tyler?" Earl whispered, trying to make himself as unnoticed as possible.
"I don't know. We need to help them, though. They're not going to win by themselves." Tyler began crawling behind a bush, getting a better scope of the dark creatures.
"B-but.. I'm terrified. There's no way I'll be able to help."
"Yes you can, Earl. You're capable of anything if you put your mind to it. Look, follow my lead, kay?"
"Follow your.. lead?"
"Yes, I'll go in after them first, and you follow. I got your back, you got mine."
"but I don't know about thi-"
"CHARGE!" Tyler charged at the creatures with all his might. He had his palm out, ready to smack them down with a nice strong Force Palm.
"Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Earl yelled, stumbling through the bushes as he chased Tyler.
Old November 22, 2011, 07:36:16 PM
Shaymin

Milaika

Milaika woke up on the beach and the gang was nowhere near, "GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU!" Maybe I am look at this wrong... Hey there is Cybain. Cybain was sleeping so she woke him up. the shaking startled Cybian and made him snap at her a little.

Cybian

"Where did they go? I don't see them" HE was baffled igf they would leave them on the beach alone. They were sleeping in an igloo before... This better have npt been a cruel joke.
Old November 23, 2011, 03:51:34 AM
Landorus

Serkeon looked over at them. "We're fighting these Shade Crawler things! stop sitting on your butt's and help us out!" Serkeon shouted at them, getting back to firing Shadow Ball's at the creatures. Serkeon wasn't going to give up. She had to use all of her strength or she'd die.

Last edited by 7dewott8; November 23, 2011 at 03:52:22 AM.
Old November 25, 2011, 05:13:49 AM
Volcarona

When Xylv did that Mystery got confused. Then she totally ignored the battle. She swam a little but then she thought that everybody would think that she is a selfish. She ran away fast. She went to the forest but she found a big surprise there; she heard a pokemon voice. She wanted to talk to that pokemon but then she got scared. "It can kill me?" She thought and made some steps behind.
Old November 25, 2011, 06:11:59 AM
Floatzel

"AAAaaa....OOOoooo....” the unknown pokemon cried. (ReshZek is now with you, Mystery.)
Old November 25, 2011, 05:17:37 PM
Landorus

Serkeon saw Myserty walk into the forest. Selfish Oshawott. I'll never trust her. Well, back to firing Shadow Balls~ Serkeon said, charging up an enrormus Shadow Ball. Argh, this better hit these guys. Serkeon said, releasing a huge Shadow ball at the monsters.
Old November 25, 2011, 05:42:31 PM

Iko laid motionless before Serkeon, his energy had been completely used up when he used Frost Breath. His mind was too weak to concentrate, and Iko fell into a deep sleep. Iko then began to have another dream, somewhat similar to the last one he had.
In this dream, Iko and Serkeon were sitting together near a lake in a great plain. Iko embraced Serkeon and whispered his feelings for her into her ear. Iko waited for Serkeon to respond, but she made no sound or response. At that moment, it seemed as though all time had stopped. The breeze ceased to blow, the water in the rivers wouldn't flow, and Serkeon stood still as a stone. The entire landscape took on a monochrome color as everything froze in time. Iko was the only one not affected. Iko began to grow frantic, "Serkeon? Serkeon!? Speak to me Serkeon!"
However, the Eevee frozen in time couldn't respond. At that same time, Iko saw groups and populations of shade crawlers begin to invade the area. As Iko tried to run one way, there was another group of shade crawlers there; waiting to attack him. Iko felt his heart skip beats, the crawlers were coming closer to him and he was surrounded. Iko looked around for his Ice Gem, but it was gone! Iko felt one of the shade crawlers bite his leg, another grabbed onto his arm. Iko struggled to get free, but the shade crawlers pinned him down to the ground. Iko's heart began to pound against his chest, "HEEEEEEEEEEELLP!!" Iko yelled.
Iko was trapped in a nightmare, he didn't realize that he was still on the beach passed out next to Serkeon. Iko began to shake and groan in his sleep, he was still knocked out cold!
Old November 26, 2011, 07:23:29 AM
Volcarona

Mystery hearing the cry got more scared. She ran as fast as she could. She found a temple! "I guess I can hide here." She said and ran inside the temple. She saw some pictures on the wall. It was her vision! But suddenly the pictures stopped on the last thing; when oshawott crashed to some rocks. She continued walking and she found a big blue boulder. Behind it the story continued. A Lugia seeing the volcano erupting gave his life to save the island. The sky became dark from Lugia's death. Then a brave Samurott gave his life to save Lugia and it became... the boulder! Then she touched the boulder and she saw all the story, but in the end the island disappeared! Then she read something on a piece of paper:
"Hello Mystery,
I think you're so confused now and you have many questions, but read this. You are here with some other pokemon for a reason: to solve the secrets of this island. Each of you can solve 1 secret. When you solve all the secrets you will return home. WATCH OUT FOR...
Mom."

"Watch out for what?" Mystery said. Mystery couldn't see clearly the words next to WATCH OUT FOR. She thought that she must tell to everybody what she found. She took the piece of paper and ran out of the temple. "But how I'm gonna get out of this forest?" Mystery was so panicked. She started walking straight. "I will never get out of this forest! I wish Xylv was here." She wished and she lied on the ground
Old December 4, 2011, 03:51:16 PM
Floatzel

A Reshiram flew out at Mystery, circling her ominously. It lept out at her, thrusting itself foward; its talons streched outwards.
Old December 4, 2011, 04:27:14 PM
Shaymin

Seeing the need, Malaika and Cybian attacked the attacker with Spark, and Gust, not the most powerful moves but that was the first attacks coming to mind.
Old December 4, 2011, 04:55:56 PM
Floatzel

Syra's deleting this. Sorry everyone. Syra's gonna teach me to rp how he likes it)

Last edited by ReshZek200; December 6, 2011 at 03:28:38 PM.
Old December 4, 2011, 06:45:12 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReshZek200 View Post
Syra's deleting this. Sorry everyone, but our talent was used. used for Syra's deeds, not our desires to rp.)
Now, now, no need to create unnecessary drama. If you didn't have fun, that's your fault, not Syra's.
I myself had fun, even if it was short-lived.
Old December 4, 2011, 07:00:18 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
Now, now, no need to create unnecessary drama. If you didn't have fun, that's your fault, not Syra's.
Preach bro, but it is true. This is going away.
Old December 5, 2011, 10:01:13 AM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
I had a great time in this rp! Believe it or not, my hobbie is drawing anime/manga and RPing... But then again, I wanted to let them know what he said to me; just to warn them about what's going to happen to this very rp. :<

Last edited by ReshZek200; December 6, 2011 at 03:26:53 PM.