Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 19, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Linoone

Default Custom Mouse cursors

I recently found a cool program that allows you to make your own computer cursors. The neat app has allowed me to create some custom cursors, so I feel like sharing them with you.

Draconica Dragon
Idle:
Working in Background:
Busy:
Select:
Text Select:
Help Select:

Suicune
Idle:
Working in Background:
Busy:
Select:
Text Select:
Help Select:

Wanna use them? Download the files in the links, extract the files, then follow the instructions:
Quote:
To install Win 95 & 98 cursors, Start by downloading the ".cur" or ".ani" file to your computer. Right click and "save link as..." (Netscape) or "save target as..." (Internet Explorer) to /windows/cursors directory or one that you will remember. Then open the Control Panel from the Start Menu button, in the lower left portion of your screen. In the Start Menu select Settings, then select Control Panel. Next double click on the Mouse icon, it shows a picture of a computer mouse. Then select the tab labeled Pointers in the Mouse Properties dialog box (shown at right, click on link or image for larger view.You will see a list of cursors, each labeled with its usage.
To change any of the cursors to one of mine, select that cursor from the list, click once. Click on the Browse... button in the lower right and locate the cursor you want to use on your computer, select it, and click OK. This will bring you back to the Pointers tab. To change more cursors just repeat this process from the Mouse Properties-Pointers tab dialog box. You may then click Apply to see your choice in action and or OK to finish.
Sorry for the wall of text.

Draconica
Suicune