Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 23, 2012, 06:43:37 PM
Kyurem

Default Daz Studio Pro, Bryce 7 Pro and Hexagon 2.5 free for a limited time (3D modeling)

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d/free-3d-so...me_5_btn=start

I think I stumbled upon this promotion while browsing the off-topic section of NeoGAF forums. Sometimes you can find hidden gems in off-topic sections of other forums.

This promotion is a limited-time offer - it probably will expire very soon.

Quote:
What is DAZ FREE 3D Software?

The DAZ FREE 3D Software promotion is three award-winning 3D software products now available for the first time ever for free; this 3D software suite has a combined retail value of over $800!

DAZ Studio Pro was $429.95 / Now FREE

This 3D software package includes DAZ Studio Pro, a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and 3D animations. DAZ Studio Pro is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and 3D animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork.

Bryce 7 Pro was $249.95 / Now FREE

Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ Studio character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds, fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the standard. Originally created by Eric Wenger, Kai Krause and Phil Clevenger.

Hexagon 2.5 was $149.95 / Now FREE

Hexagon delivers all the tools a graphic artist needs to create detailed 3D models ready for final render. Packed with features such as; DAZ Studio Bridge, sculpted primitives, freehand modeling brushes, micro-displacement modeling tools, comprehensive UV-mapping modules, advanced 3D paint, and instant ambient occlusion. Hexagon provides you with all the options of expensive competitor software, but at an affordable price.
Old February 23, 2012, 10:56:23 PM
Zoroark

*instant-download*
Old February 24, 2012, 06:44:10 AM

I shall now proceed to make the most disturbing and uncanny mind**** 3D animations with it

Old February 29, 2012, 07:34:52 AM
Floatzel

YAY FREE SOFTWAREZ

I got it all. Now it's time to wait for everything to download!

@Pokeremixstudio
I'm gonna forget I ever saw that...

Last edited by SilverX; February 29, 2012 at 07:35:24 AM.