Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Shops and Requests

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 12, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
Mudkip

Default Felly's Fantastical Shop

Hi everyone! I know I'm relatively new around these parts, but I figured it would be relatively harmless for me to have a shop of some sort here. :3 I want to use Photoshop more than I do now, and I feel like a shop is the best way for me to do that. With that said, I'm going to have some simple rules that I ask you all to follow when requesting and stuffs.

1. Patience is a virtue. Though I will be checking this thread daily, I am a college student, and my education is going to come before making graphics. I will do my best to get requests done within 24-48 hours of you requesting, though the latest you'll have to wait is a week. If you'll have to wait any longer, I'll let you know via VM or PM. (:
2. You can request as much as you'd like. However, I would like to make you aware that the more you request, the longer you'll have to wait.
3. I am not limiting the number of people that can request at once. I'll be doing requests in the order that I see them.
4. You can find a gallery of my works here. There's just way too much for me to showcase here anyways, and once requests start pouring in, you'll see my style anyways.
5. Using the forms below is not mandatory, but recommended. If you don't use the form, I'd like you to be as detailed as possible so that I know what you do want & what you don't want. & please use a separate form for each item you're requesting!
6. Credit is not mandatory, but I do ask that you don't go running around flaunting my work as if it's your own. If I find out you're doing so, I'll report you to the appropriate staff member so that appropriate action can be taken.

I can do a variety of things including avatars, signatures, userbars, trainer cards, desktop images, and more! You're welcome to just request something, and I'll do my best to make it~ If I can't make it, I'll let you know so that you can find someone who can. I'm down for learning, so throw your graphic ideas at me. I also don't just do Pokemon related things, as you'll probably see from my Photobucket, so you're welcome to throw whatever you want at me. With that all said, here's the form, and happy requesting!

Code:
Username: (This is just so I know who gets what.)
What You Want: (Signature, avatar, trainer card, userbar, etc.)
Colors: (What colors you want.)
Images: (You can give names, but if you provided images, that'd be lovely as well! It'll make my life easier!)
Text: (If you want any text. You can get specific here as well and specify colors and types as well. If there's a specific font you want me to use, that'll also be nice to know.)
Border: (Whether or not you want a border. If yes, what color?) 
Size: (Size of the image. If this isn't provided, I'll use whatever I feel is best within the forum's boundaries as specified in the rules.)
Other: (Anything else you want to mention to me. :3)
Old June 13, 2013, 12:28:40 AM

Hmmm I suppose I'll give you a request.

Username: Reuniclus
What You Want: Avatar
Colors: Shiny Reuniclus in a sort of greenish lightning background.
Images: An avatar of a shiny Reuniclus would be nice. Something like this:
Click image for larger version

Name:	579___shiny_reuniclus_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d39whrq.png
Views:	1737
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	4934
Text: None
Border: None
Size: 100x100 pixels
Other: If it's possible, could you give the Reuniclus a Sharingan in both eyes? (preferably the Mangekyou Sharingan)
Click image for larger version

Name:	mangekyou-kakashi-1024.jpg
Views:	3566
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	4935

If you have any questions about my request, feel free to VM me. ^^
Old June 13, 2013, 07:26:32 PM
Mudkip

I have two versions of this one. One has the background with the Reuniclus in it, and then the other is the same as the first, but with the Mangekyou Sharingan eyes. You can't really see the Sharingan eyes 'cause they're so small, so yeah. If you don't like it or whatever, feel free to let me know, & I'll redo it asap! (:

Non-Mangekyou Sharingan version
Name:  Reuniclusavy.png
Views: 495
Size:  23.5 KB

Mangekyou Sharingan eyes
Name:  ReuniclusavyM.png
Views: 515
Size:  23.5 KB

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; June 13, 2013 at 07:29:21 PM.
Old June 14, 2013, 03:57:44 AM
Haxorus

Username: Kaorto
What do you want: Banner
Colors: Yellow and Red
Images: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2...an_uzumaki.png

Can I have a banner that similar to this? With the fancy font on the top; "Welcome To The World Of A" and on the bottom of it have it say; "LEGEND" have the all caps but have the L bigger than the rest of the letters in Legend. Also can you add this symbol on the right side. http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2...an_uzumaki.png

Old June 14, 2013, 05:54:55 PM
Mudkip

Hopefully this is adequate! I assumed the image you provided (not the linked one, but the one with the 3DS glasses) was how you wanted it, so I was thinking a text banner with an image. If this isn't what you were looking for, then just let me know & I'll redo it so that it's adequate! :3

[IMG]http://victoryroad.net/picture.php?albumid=697&pictureid=9255[/IMG]
Old June 14, 2013, 07:14:39 PM
Haxorus

Love it! Arigato~