Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements > News Archive > VictoryBattles > Releases and News

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 9, 2010, 06:17:08 PM
Kyurem

Default VictoryBattles Beta 3 Release

VictoryBattles Beta 3 has now been officially released. The changes in this release are numerous, and more worth actually checking out, but I'll highlight the best of them:
  1. New "Floatzel-Adopts" and "Micro" embeddable images. The former resembles the Floatzel Adoptables embed image, and the latter is a smaller version featuring your character.
  2. You can finally battle wild Pokémon again. The battle system is incredibly stable and allows you to capture wild Pokémon as well. Still, you may get an error message ever now and again; its just telling you it didn't want to go crazy on you
  3. You can now move across the map much easier, as the map changes without reloading the page.
  4. Red+Yellow images can now be used.
  5. You can choose from 12 Pokémon to adopt at once, up from 8.
  6. You can get the sword and access up to Lavendar town. I'll let you figure out how
  7. We're awesomely stable! Cat'll be making an announcement about that later, in fact.

Of course, this is only a small portion of the total new features. I truly hope you try beta 3 out and enjoy it. Also, please embed on other forums too =D
Old August 9, 2010, 06:20:24 PM
Giratina

Lavender Town?! Yeah! There's still really not much to do... The Name Rater's broken, the Pokemon Center's the same as always, and the radio tower doesn't work yet... All that's really there is the new stuff in the Pokemart! Also the fact that Rock Tunnel's only one room bit is a bit meh...

Nice work, Freeze! Helluva lot more than I could do!