Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2011, 10:02:22 PM
Banned

Default Pokemon MarioRed Version!

Hello, I'm making a FireRed Hack called Pokemon MarioRed, you are Mario or Luigi and you travel the Cesar region, with new Gym leaders and cities, you must stop Team Chibibo from getting their hands on rare Pokemon, Then there is a region of four islands called Sarasaland, and the little three island region called (need a good name). Then there's Unova, not much of this is confirmed but Skyarrow Bridge is looking good! I need help, I need really good quality Spriters and sprite inserters, Tile creators and tile editors. I need my Title edited, and so on. I want someone good to insert Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga Sprites for Mario and Luigi's O/Ws, Someone to make better Scar, SpongeBob and Squidward O/Ws, Silver's O/W and In-battle sprite replacing Gary's and to create Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Squidward's and Scar's Gym Battle Sprite, Mario and Luigi's In-battle sprites back and front, Pokemon HGSS New Bark Town houses and Prof lab, to replace the FRLG Pallet Town tiles, Pokemon B&W Trees and grass, HGSS Cave outer wall, HGSS tall grass (The main wild Pokemon grass), RSE Cycling road, I want this game to look like a NDS Game like HGSS, I'll give more detail to any volunteers, You will be added into the credits, now help from anyone, I need some creative names for cities, Caves etc, I don't want planet names, I have some named after ships, Titania-Titanic, Poseidon-Poseidon, this is your chance to be in the credits! I also need someone to change the title screen!
UPDATE!: I Need a good scripter for my game!

Last edited by Mr. Luigi Fletcher; July 1, 2011 at 04:49:13 AM.
Old May 30, 2011, 08:40:16 AM
Landorus

Hey,that sounds really good.I can't help, but that's really good!
Old June 29, 2011, 06:10:49 AM
Mudkip

you sure dream big about those tiles..
i could gladly send you some ips patches on some of those tiles..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0Q7XPCW

Last edited by redzb1; June 29, 2011 at 06:17:40 AM.
Old July 9, 2011, 02:04:12 PM
Zoroark

i cant map but i could help with testing the game