Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > The Media

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 8, 2013, 01:38:05 PM
Rayquaza

Default Teen Titans Go

That's right the Teen Titans are back now we can finally get all the unanswered questions solved, oh wait.

THESE GUYS HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN THE SHOW AND THEY'RE THE ONES IN CHARGE.

Not only is this using flash with zero effort but the people who are working on the show barely know anything about the original.
They could have easily done this show with completely separate characters and it wouldn't have made any differences.

So yeah thanks for taking a step DC nation not like are that many serious kids shows left out there, oh wait.
Old April 8, 2013, 02:03:20 PM
Giratina

At first when I saw you posting about this show I thought it was going to be some sort of insane rage that I'm used to, but after seeing that second video I can honestly say that this doesn't deserve airtime. I never liked it from the first time I saw the promo; even though the voices were spot on the art style was too cartoony for it to be an action show and the jokes seemed pretty... stupid to say the least. Now that I know that they're not even trying to follow the original continuity and they haven't seen most of the episodes I ca't have any hope for this. Only one thing would change my mind and that'd have to be Terra episodes. If she's in it then that MIGHT be worth watching.
Old April 8, 2013, 02:11:28 PM

First you're happy and then you realize the animations of the original back in 2003 are better ._.
Old April 8, 2013, 02:42:17 PM
Volcarona

I saw that first video Magmaster12 had in his post and I felt dirty watching it. The jokes weren't even jokes. The animation is in flash. The cast's character feels flat now. This is a putrid, filthy stain on the legacy of the Teen Titans. I bet the real Teen Titans are probably drinking what's left of their dignity away that this show hasn't obliterated. I'm not watching this, and I'm not giving it support.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; April 8, 2013 at 02:42:47 PM.
Old April 8, 2013, 03:03:31 PM
Regigigas

I got my hopes up, seeing a topic about the Teen Titans pop up. They came crashing down once I saw the video. I loved the original Teen Titans series [and still watch the series on DVD], and seeing a potential continuation is nice, but this is nothing like the original at all. Do not want.
Old April 8, 2013, 03:10:19 PM
Keldeo

I don't really have to good hopes on this. I don't really like the art style and from what I've seen story wise they aren't quite up to what teen titans were. I'll go and watch Young Justice first because it's far more like teen titans and you get to see some of the titans and some of the other cool super heros. As Shade said "DO NOT WANT"
Old April 8, 2013, 06:47:20 PM
Zoroark

I saw the title of the thread and was so excited but then I read into it and I have conflicting thoughts. I must know what happens to tera! I know that there was some weird stuff with the turning to stone then being normal but no memories. But now it seems that this demon known as CW has destroyed another beloved series.