Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 2, 2010, 03:21:16 PM
Volcarona

Default Pocket Monsters Best Wishes

On September 9, 2010, with a total of 192 episodes in all, the Pokemon anime Diamond and Pearl will finaly come to an end. Then, soon after, we will get Pocket Monsters Best Wishes(Best Wishes, Black and White), an entirly new anime. Dawn and, persumlaby, Brock will be replaced with an new girl called Iris and a new guy called Dento. Iris, according to the website, is a very wild girl. This leads me to believe that she will take on gyms with Ash, instead of contest or musicals because of her wild, Tarzan-like personality. The pokemon we do know she has is the Dragon-type pokemon, Kabigo. Dante, whom shall be replacing Brock, is a pokemon waiter who is very kindharted, and is always giving adivse and can befriend pokemon very easily. Thought it has been confirmed that he is traviling with Ash, some people think he is a rival for pokemon contest or musicals. We do not know any pokemon he has.

If you remember, a few weeks ago, a character sheet was leaked. This showed Ash, Iris, Pikachu, Kabigo,Team Rocket & Koromoni(Mabey Jesse will get Koromoni?) The Three starters and Mijumaru and Tstuajaa's possible evolutions. Also, a random guy who has no reason to stand there with an Umberon at the end of the sheet. Some fans believe that this is either Ash's father(finally!), or Iris's father. I think it's Iris's father.I also have an theroy on how Ash will meet both Iris and her father. Ash will meet Iris's supposably father in the first episode, and Iris's father will see Ash as a remarkable trainer, and challenge him to a battle after they patch things up after Pikachu destroys Iris's birthday present by accident(you should know what is is). Ash will use Pikachu against Umbreon, win, and Mr.Mystery Father Person will ask Ash to take Iris with him on his journey through the Isshu region.

Well, that's the info and my guese's on the anime. What do you think? And post news if any comes along. If ya want.
Old August 21, 2010, 05:06:05 PM
Rayquaza

Well basicly this is what I'm predicting for Ash's team in the anime to be.

Pikachu - Since he always goes with him.
Pokabu and Mijamiru - They were shown in the preview running in the gym.
Mimpato - He always catches the regional bird.
Yanappu - He needs a grass type and he's caught many primape based pokemon.
Meguroko - I just think it's fitting for Ash not much else.

Last edited by Magmaster12; August 23, 2010 at 07:33:09 AM.
Old August 21, 2010, 06:19:41 PM
Linoone

I thought they were going to get rid of Ash. Oh well I am happy to know he isn't going to be replaced.
Old August 22, 2010, 02:52:59 PM
Kyurem

Well, I wouldn't count out Ash not having Tsutaaja. Besides, he's had Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, and Turtwig.

Dento is freaking epic. Iris is...meh.

Wait...if there's no Brock...I guess that means no more overused flirtatiousness and people beating him up. :/ Unless Dento starts doing that, and completely blows his picture out of the sky.

And Pikachu is likely going to somehow get separated with Ash. (again) Gosh Ash, can't you prevent a Pokemon about a 10th of your size from blowing up someone's bicycle for once!?
Old August 23, 2010, 06:51:41 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
Well, I wouldn't count out Ash not having Tsutaaja. Besides, he's had Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, and Turtwig.

Dento is freaking epic. Iris is...meh.

Wait...if there's no Brock...I guess that means no more overused flirtatiousness and people beating him up. :/ Unless Dento starts doing that, and completely blows his picture out of the sky.

And Pikachu is likely going to somehow get separated with Ash. (again) Gosh Ash, can't you prevent a Pokemon about a 10th of your size from blowing up someone's bicycle for once!?
Yeah, Dento's cool. A good replacement Lol at the last part! Hehe... Anyway I think Ash will get a Mijumaru.
Old August 23, 2010, 07:27:18 AM
Charizard

Ash will probably get a Tsutarja, because in all of the generations, he has had a Grass-type Starter