Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs > Ask About Staff

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 4, 2011, 10:15:17 PM
Giratina

How do you feel about me nabbing the 300th reply in this thread?

*spartan kick*

o-o
Old February 5, 2011, 08:46:30 AM
Regigigas

^ He still made the 300th post, though.
Old February 9, 2011, 02:00:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
How do you feel about me nabbing the 300th reply in this thread?

*spartan kick*

o-o
I don't mind, you're awesome.
Old February 9, 2011, 02:08:56 PM
Volcarona

Do you have or seen Conker's Bad Fur Day?
Old February 9, 2011, 02:10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario227 View Post
Do you have or seen Conker's Bad Fur Day?
I have seen a review of it on Gametrailers. It looks pretty wacky x]
Old February 9, 2011, 04:44:30 PM
Charizard

Have you ever remixed anything non Pokemon?? And if not would you?
Old February 15, 2011, 11:07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Have you ever remixed anything non Pokemon?? And if not would you?
I once remixed the Tetris theme a long time ago. Other than that, I haven't really remixed any non-pokemon songs. I could, though, provided I had the MIDIs for the songs.
Old February 17, 2011, 01:40:15 PM
Volcarona

Which version of Sonic Colors would you get? Wii or DS?
Old February 17, 2011, 06:36:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario227 View Post
Which version of Sonic Colors would you get? Wii or DS?
Probably DS.
Old June 13, 2011, 12:30:19 PM
Servine

Default Next one

I like you remixes. You should do Slateport City. That would be a good idea. I saw Sootopolis. What's next? Please PM me your next remix so no one can see it and get dissappointed.
Old June 13, 2011, 01:56:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobob View Post
I like you remixes. You should do Slateport City. That would be a good idea. I saw Sootopolis. What's next? Please PM me your next remix so no one can see it and get dissappointed.
I don't know what I'm making yet. I've been attempting some B/W songs but none of them have come through. Slateport sounds good though.
Old June 14, 2011, 04:51:45 PM
Volcarona

Question. I couldn't help but notice when I downloaded a Music piece from a site where you can download video game music that there was a Remix of Sky Tower from PMD made by a PokeRemixStudio.

are you...?

Edit: BTW, the site was called... well... maybe I should PM you that. But if you are the one, I think you know what site I'm talking about.

Last edited by Nytz; June 14, 2011 at 04:54:40 PM.
Old June 17, 2011, 09:55:33 AM

Thanks, although some of those I have already remixed. I remixed the last one twice already 8(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
Question. I couldn't help but notice when I downloaded a Music piece from a site where you can download video game music that there was a Remix of Sky Tower from PMD made by a PokeRemixStudio.

are you...?

Edit: BTW, the site was called... well... maybe I should PM you that. But if you are the one, I think you know what site I'm talking about.
I don't really know what site you're talking about, but I'm probably the author of the remix.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; June 17, 2011 at 09:56:11 AM.
Old August 11, 2011, 01:38:20 PM
Zoroark

What's your favorite color, shape, and band?
Old August 11, 2011, 01:47:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
What's your favorite color, shape, and band?
Favorite color is... blue. Yeah, it's a popular color, but I find myself favoring a blue version of anything when I have the choice.

Favorite shape is the quadrilateral. There just so useful for engineering near everything.

Favorite band is the waistband, as it keeps my pants from falling down... but if we're taking music bands here, my favorite is probably Korn. I don't like they way their latest music is turning out, but I have been a huge fan for much of my teen years. In fact they were like, THE band of my teenhood... but now I've moved onto more synthetic sounding music that are produced by artists rather than bands.
Old August 11, 2011, 01:54:39 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio
Favorite color is... blue. Yeah, it's a popular color, but I find myself favoring a blue version of anything when I have the choice.

Favorite shape is the quadrilateral. There just so useful for engineering near everything.

Favorite band is the waistband, as it keeps my pants from falling down... but if we're taking music bands here, my favorite is probably Korn. I don't like they way their latest music is turning out, but I have been a huge fan for much of my teen years. In fact they were like, THE band of my teenhood... but now I've moved onto more synthetic sounding music that are produced by artists rather than bands.
Blue's my favorite color too lol.

Quite an interesting favorite shape. Mine's the circle as it isn't a polygon.

I've heard Freak On a Leash by Korn by my little brother playing Guitar Hero on the Wii and it's a pretty good song. My dad told me a few years back that they were... uh... interesting folk.

Yada yada yada... *thinks up more questions*

Favorite legendary Pokemon? Um... Favorite kind've of bread? That's all I got. xP
Old August 11, 2011, 02:24:49 PM

Quote:
Blue's my favorite color too lol.

Quite an interesting favorite shape. Mine's the circle as it isn't a polygon.

I've heard Freak On a Leash by Korn by my little brother playing Guitar Hero on the Wii and it's a pretty good song. My dad told me a few years back that they were... uh... interesting folk.

Yada yada yada... *thinks up more questions*

Favorite legendary Pokemon? Um... Favorite kind've of bread? That's all I got. xP
Oh man, my favorite legendary has got to be the green kickass serpent dragon that lives in the atmosphere: Rayquaza. I totally loved it ever since seeing it in the Destiny Deoxys movie.

Favorite kind of bread is... heh, I'll take Italian Herbs with Cheese *shot*. I guess I like plain white bread (sliced) the most, but I'll occasionally dig wheat if I get tired of eating sandwhiches on white bread, because that's what my mom made for lunch in high school every single day :/
Old August 11, 2011, 03:52:43 PM
Shaymin

Why's there a hurricane watch in your sig?
Old August 11, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan View Post
Why's there a hurricane watch in your sig?
Ever since I was a 6th-grader, I was obsessed with keeping track of the latest hurricanes whenever it was summer-fall (I started in the 2004 hurricane season). I would repeatedly check out places like www.nhc.noaa.gov to see where the current hurricanes and tropical storms were headed, what their strengths were, and if any new ones had shown up. I maintain that obsession to this day. But now instead of having to go to the National Hurricane Center every time, I can just put their Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Activity diagram in my sig so that I'll be sure to see it every day when I browse VR. And everyone else can see it too!
Old August 11, 2011, 04:15:41 PM
Mudkip

What is your inspiration for remixing Pokemon songs?
Old August 11, 2011, 04:18:04 PM
Zoroark

What's your favorite kind of cheese? I like asking random questions lol.
Old August 11, 2011, 04:23:51 PM
Landorus

Are dragon types your favorite type in the pokemon series
Old August 11, 2011, 04:35:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK3 View Post
What is your inspiration for remixing Pokemon songs?
Well, I do take a lot of inspiration from DnB and Jungle music, which are electronica subgenres. I also get some inspiration through IDM artists such as Aphex Twin.
Quote:
What's your favorite kind of cheese? I like asking random questions lol.
I like anwering random questions... I can tell they're working-at-Subway type questions too
My favorite cheese is definitely pepperjack. It's delicious and spicy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Are dragon types your favorite type in the pokemon series
Probably, since I love dragons.
Old August 11, 2011, 04:52:41 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
Ever since I was a 6th-grader, I was obsessed with keeping track of the latest hurricanes whenever it was summer-fall (I started in the 2004 hurricane season). I would repeatedly check out places like www.nhc.noaa.gov to see where the current hurricanes and tropical storms were headed, what their strengths were, and if any new ones had shown up. I maintain that obsession to this day. But now instead of having to go to the National Hurricane Center every time, I can just put their Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Activity diagram in my sig so that I'll be sure to see it every day when I browse VR. And everyone else can see it too!
Remember that tornado/waterspout off the coast of Hunington Beach two years ago?
Old August 11, 2011, 05:12:27 PM

Quote:
Remember that tornado/waterspout off the coast of Hunington Beach two years ago?
No, tornadoes (and waterspouts) definitely aren't on my field of attention; there are far too many and a tornado is a lot less significant than a hurricane (with a few exceptions like the tri-state tornado). That's what I like about the hurricanes, they're significant enough to be given official names. I still recall 2004's Hurricanes Charley (Category 4), Frances (Cat. 4, 2 when it made landfall), Ivan (Cat. 5, 3 when it made landfall), and Jeanne (Cat. 3) that all slammed Florida in a one-month time span (the last of which also caused 3,000 deaths in Haiti). I was like, awestruck by the phenomena and was totally hooked on tracking hurricanes from that point on.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; August 11, 2011 at 05:12:45 PM.
Old August 11, 2011, 05:26:52 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
No, tornadoes (and waterspouts) definitely aren't on my field of attention; there are far too many and a tornado is a lot less significant than a hurricane (with a few exceptions like the tri-state tornado). That's what I like about the hurricanes, they're significant enough to be given official names. I still recall 2004's Hurricanes Charley (Category 4), Frances (Cat. 4, 2 when it made landfall), Ivan (Cat. 5, 3 when it made landfall), and Jeanne (Cat. 3) that all slammed Florida in a one-month time span (the last of which also caused 3,000 deaths in Haiti). I was like, awestruck by the phenomena and was totally hooked on tracking hurricanes from that point on.
But if you're in California why do you care about hurricanes on the East Coast
Old August 11, 2011, 06:22:22 PM

Quote:
But if you're in California why do you care about hurricanes on the East Coast
Because I like hurricanes. That's where the interesting hurricanes are. Meanwhile, like 90% of the ones in the Eastern Pacific just go out further into the ocean and then die. A few hit Mexico, and they almost never hit California because the current on that side comes from the north and is unfavorably cold for tropical cyclones. I also keep tabs on the typhoons in the Western Pacific near Asia. Right now Tropical Depression 13 is running parallel to the coast of Japan.
Old August 16, 2011, 06:53:47 AM
Zoroark

Just dropping by with a quick inquiry:

Noticed how on some of the remixes you have posted up on YouTube there's no DL link in the description for, notably for Shoal Cave and the Cyrus battle music.
Are there DL links for either of these by any chance?

Mainly asking because I managed to get a lot of your other remixes played the other night I was fooling around Transformice.
Old August 16, 2011, 07:13:32 AM
Giratina

What's your favorite pony?
Old August 16, 2011, 10:51:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero View Post
Just dropping by with a quick inquiry:

Noticed how on some of the remixes you have posted up on YouTube there's no DL link in the description for, notably for Shoal Cave and the Cyrus battle music.
Are there DL links for either of these by any chance?

Mainly asking because I managed to get a lot of your other remixes played the other night I was fooling around Transformice.
The ones that don't have links are the old ones (in general) that I don't like that I expect nobody else to like. Therefore they don't get download links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredvcxz View Post
What's your favorite pony?
Pinkie Pie.
I kinda thought you would've known that by now. Disregard that I see what you're up to.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; August 16, 2011 at 10:59:39 AM.
Old August 16, 2011, 01:01:33 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
The ones that don't have links are the old ones (in general) that I don't like that I expect nobody else to like. Therefore they don't get download links
But I actually liked Shoal Cave ;_;
Old September 15, 2011, 05:01:45 PM
Magikarp

1st of all, you're one of my heroes for being awesome.

And your reply to the topic I made earlier was really helpful. Your advice about effects is already making CRYSTAL sound better, and those drums samples are amazing. It'll take me a while to sift through them all.
My studio didn't come with quite as an impressive set of stuff as FL does, I'll invest in that for sure now.

As for the question, which college are you heading off to?

Just a note, I really loved some of your old remixes (especially the DPP Game Corner and RSE Magma/Aqua battles). I don't think anyone would object to you releasing an anthology of everything you've ever made in one huge archive
Old September 15, 2011, 05:15:13 PM
Volcarona

I'd like to ask; are there any people on YouTube you'd like to collab with in your Remixes other than Infernape? That, and would you remix any non - Pokemon Gamefreak music?
Old September 20, 2011, 10:45:14 AM
Volcarona

I'm sure I've seen your works on Playlist.com. Am I wrong?
Old September 24, 2011, 06:11:08 AM
Landorus

Why do you have to be so effing epic Like gabite over every other dragon pokemon?
Old September 25, 2011, 10:23:16 PM
Servine

Tell us your favorite cheese.
Old January 8, 2012, 12:25:03 PM
Volcarona

I have a question. I noticed you make pokemon music, hints the name PokeRemixStudio XD.

I've just gotten into making my own video game remixes as well... but I want to know first.

1. How do you submit your music on the web.

2. I'm not trying to sell them, but still, isn't it copyright infringement to make music based off of already existing games without permission?

3. is there a way to contact the company about making fan based music without copyright infringement? Because I want to let others hear my music, but I don't plan on selling it, but instead share it on the web for others to hear.

PM me if you can answer these questions. I really want to let you guys hear my Legend of Zelda remix music I made. Thank you.

Edit: these questions are not just for PokeRemixStudio. Anyone can answer.

Last edited by Nytz; January 8, 2012 at 12:27:07 PM.
Old January 20, 2012, 01:36:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaldeoxys View Post
1st of all, you're one of my heroes for being awesome.

And your reply to the topic I made earlier was really helpful. Your advice about effects is already making CRYSTAL sound better, and those drums samples are amazing. It'll take me a while to sift through them all.
My studio didn't come with quite as an impressive set of stuff as FL does, I'll invest in that for sure now.

As for the question, which college are you heading off to?

Just a note, I really loved some of your old remixes (especially the DPP Game Corner and RSE Magma/Aqua battles). I don't think anyone would object to you releasing an anthology of everything you've ever made in one huge archive
University of California: Santa Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
I'd like to ask; are there any people on YouTube you'd like to collab with in your Remixes other than Infernape? That, and would you remix any non - Pokemon Gamefreak music?
I've started on collabs with LugiaDialga and TheGuitahHeroe, but neither works have gotten far at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firo View Post
I'm sure I've seen your works on Playlist.com. Am I wrong?
I don't know, I haven't been there and am not interested in looking. Seeing my remixes get put up on other sites like Last.fm make me feel uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Why do you have to be so effing epic Like gabite over every other dragon pokemon?
Because it's cute but still spiky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangbot View Post
Tell us your favorite cheese.
Pepper Jack, but of course everyone likes that so I might become a cheese hipster :V
Old January 21, 2012, 05:23:29 AM
Floatzel

What's your favourite synthesizer and/or effects to use in FL Studio?

-SilverX

Last edited by SilverX; January 21, 2012 at 05:23:38 AM.
Old January 23, 2012, 06:32:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
What's your favourite synthesizer and/or effects to use in FL Studio?

-SilverX
Surge. That synth can do a lot of stuff.
Old January 23, 2012, 07:09:07 PM
Volcarona

What's your favorite emoticon? Mine is ":3".
Old January 23, 2012, 08:40:38 PM

Quote:
I think mine is '^'
though I came up with it just now.
Old January 23, 2012, 10:38:07 PM
Volcarona

So.. Hows college?
Old January 24, 2012, 01:12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemA View Post
So.. Hows college?
It's great. Some of the classes make me fall asleep, but other than that it's a pretty carefree lifestyle. I should probably be studying more though.
Old January 24, 2012, 12:00:47 PM
Floatzel

which classes make you fall asleep, and what could be done to improve them?
Old January 24, 2012, 02:24:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlands View Post
which classes make you fall asleep, and what could be done to improve them?
The computer science class (Intro to Data Structures). The professor tends to use a lot of terminology I don't understand, like five unfamiliar words in one sentence. It's my fault for not knowing though. Once I read up on what he was talking about I was able to pay attention.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; January 24, 2012 at 03:36:07 PM.
Old January 24, 2012, 10:01:34 PM

Quote:
Oh now I remember back in the day I created some Hitler emoticons that I never really used, but I found them to be quaint anyway.

(/:^*D)
(/:^*V)
(/:^*])
(/:^*I)
(/:^*P)
(/:^*o)
(/;^*3)
Old January 27, 2012, 05:46:49 AM

Which class in school interests you the most?
Old January 29, 2012, 02:30:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Which class in school interests you the most?
None of them.
Old January 29, 2012, 03:29:33 PM
Volcarona

What's your favorite thing to eat?
Old January 29, 2012, 05:22:21 PM

Quote:
What's your favorite thing to eat?
At the dining hall I like making myself a spicy chicken burger with bacon, pepperjack cheese, onions, and sriracha chili sauce.
Old February 9, 2012, 09:42:19 AM
Zoroark

I still want a downloadable version of Shoal Cave

do not make me resort to drastic measures
Old March 9, 2012, 05:54:18 AM

Do you have a favorite smilie?
Old March 9, 2012, 04:47:29 PM
Giratina

How many sightings of a landshark have there been in the past 12 months?
Old March 9, 2012, 07:48:46 PM
Haxorus

Simple and classic question - What's your favorite color?
Old March 11, 2012, 01:14:14 AM

Quote:
Do you have a favorite smilie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
How many sightings of a landshark have there been in the past 12 months?
Quite a few, despite my attempts to lurk to stay hidden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarYoshi View Post
Simple and classic question - What's your favorite color?

Old March 13, 2012, 08:16:11 AM

What is the best movie that you have seen?
Old March 20, 2012, 03:48:19 AM

Quote:
What is the best movie that you have seen?
Old March 22, 2012, 03:51:38 PM
Haxorus

What's your favorite Pokemon? (Besides any of the Pokemon in the Garchomp family)
Old March 24, 2012, 05:17:21 PM
Rayquaza

What's your college major right now?
Old April 17, 2012, 08:24:14 AM

Are you fluent in any language besides English?
Old April 24, 2012, 02:09:27 PM
Giratina

Ever been to a teenage party?
Old July 17, 2012, 10:23:15 PM

I'm answering the latest questions with a Vocaroo because I don't feel like typing tonight http://vocaroo.com/i/s04LxxzYiOcs

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; July 17, 2012 at 10:23:24 PM.
Old August 2, 2012, 11:18:08 AM
Volcarona

Do you plan on getting a Nintendo 3DS?
Old August 2, 2012, 02:18:25 PM

Quote:
Do you plan on getting a Nintendo 3DS?
No
Old August 2, 2012, 04:16:08 PM
Regigigas

what program do you use to make remix
id like to try making music
Old August 14, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
Volcarona

What Forum Skin do you use most?
Old October 14, 2012, 03:42:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-li View Post
what program do you use to make remix
id like to try making music
I use FL Studio 10 (Signature Bundle edition)
Quote:
What Forum Skin do you use most?
VBulliten Default
Old October 17, 2012, 05:24:36 PM
Volcarona

What's your favourite thing about SUPERMETAL?
Old October 17, 2012, 05:44:55 PM

Quote:
What's your favourite thing about SUPERMETAL?
The cover art    

Last edited by Quadcentruo; October 17, 2012 at 05:51:47 PM. Reason: If you don't mind, just putting in a spoiler
Old November 6, 2012, 06:40:05 PM
Rayquaza

Do your friends in person know about your internet identity?

Also not really a question but I was looking at a list of the worst university mascots and I believe you may recognize him.

Is this guy seriously the mascot of your college?
Old November 22, 2012, 02:12:36 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post

Also not really a question but I was looking at a list of the worst university mascots and I believe you may recognize him.

that. Is gold.

What's your favorite way to annoy people?
Old November 22, 2012, 04:25:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
that. Is gold.

What's your favorite way to annoy people?
Squeaky toys
Old November 22, 2012, 06:10:15 PM
Giratina

Lmfao wtf is that thing?
Old November 22, 2012, 11:33:44 PM
Kyurem

Quote:

Yes
I wonder what that is, exactly. Hmm... It does look funny, to be honest. Maybe that's the reason.
Old November 23, 2012, 12:27:23 AM

Our mascot is the banana slug

Old December 3, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
Mudkip

I have friends who go to UCSC! I'm a junior college student I just applied to a few different schools. I'll be deciding where to go this march and I'll be transferring this fall. I visited a few times so many deer haha

What's your major! : D (not sure if this was asked xP)
Old December 30, 2012, 05:37:48 PM
Volcarona

How did you get so freakin' awesome at remixes? ._.
Old January 29, 2013, 06:48:56 AM

Most favorite and least favorite vegetable?
Old March 16, 2013, 07:11:02 PM
Shaymin

Besides yourself, who is your favorite youtuber?
Old March 16, 2013, 08:39:26 PM
Regigigas

What is your favorite pokemon song

Last edited by Quadcentruo; March 17, 2013 at 11:45:19 AM. Reason: Changed to avoid flames