Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 6, 2013, 10:19:20 AM
Celebi

-Joan's Group-
"Let's go, we're going to go in an opposite direction from the others" Joan stated
"Wait..why, wouldn't that be counter productive?" Liza questioned
"Nope...we're going to find a way around, I don't want to deal with any trouble along the way. That and the 14th and 15th Squadrons were stationed here as well so they'll assist us as well." Joan explained
And those three left the HQ and wen't southward
-Vergil's Group-
"We should reach our destination in about 45 minutes, depending on how often we run into confrontation, maybe longer" Vergil said
Devin trailed behind Vergil and Silk scoping the area for threats
"So, Silk. I guess you're wondering how I got Izayoi, just as much as I'm wondering how you recieved Fenrir" Vergil stated
Old March 6, 2013, 01:57:49 PM
Landorus

"I've been moderately curious, yes," Silk replied, his hand straying to Fenrir's hilt at the mention of the name. Like Devin, he was keeping a lookout for anything that may be a threat.
Old March 6, 2013, 04:19:07 PM
Celebi

Vergil's expression shifted.
"Well, roughly Nine years ago I was given this sword as a hero....albeit I was young but the King thought otherwise...Little did I know Like Nero and Kyria we were pawns. I bought into the whole Idea of being a hero of truth and I fought my friends, Nero's Ideals showed me the errors of my ways, But Izayoi took it's effect and began to blind me." Vergil reached for his blindfold and put his hand where his eyes were. "We defeated Tenebris and moved on in our lives, Then as soon as we could relax a man appeared and told us our fight wouldn't end here, and the Void Emerged and Nero died for us all."
Vergil focused back on where he was running "I feel horrible for Kyria, since he died she made herself believe he could be saved, if in some way as long as it was possible, Seven Years and no luck" Vergil said
Old March 6, 2013, 04:51:00 PM
Landorus

Silk just nodded slowly, not having any comments to Vergil's story (and him not having any comments is a rare thing indeed). When he mentioned "a man", the little spy's thoughts immediately jumped to Impetum, but he didn't bring that up; there was probably no way of knowing if it was or not, and he didn't really want to bring him up. He was sure Kyria would once they freed her.
Old March 8, 2013, 11:37:14 AM
Celebi

Devin quickly turned his attention upward. "Captain!.." Devin alerted Vergil, In which his Aura Sense quickly went off and he looked up as well. "Silk!, we got some opposition right above us. They were waiting for us." Vergil said Quickly Drawing Izayoi as he continued running. He Swung Izayoi as fast as possible sending out streaks of light targeted soldiers that were above them "Silk, take the ones infront" Vergil ordered
Old March 9, 2013, 03:18:29 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, drawing Fenrir even has he ran and leaped up to meet the soldiers. His blows were quick and deadly, and half a dozen of the copies hit the ground motionless and smoking before Silk's feet even toughed the ground again, the wounds the little man's sword had inflicted leaving small traces of crystalline ice along the edges of each cut.
Old March 13, 2013, 08:39:47 AM
Celebi

Vergil advanced quickly "We're close, they wouldn't ambush us if we weren't"
"Well, well well......the rats snap the trap"
Vergil stopped running
"great, more opposition" and he quickly grabbed Izayoi and unsheathed it "i'm honestly tired of this"
"Ah, an impatient one, didn't they teach you patience in knight's school" and familiar faces walked down the road. Impetum who really wasn't in the mood to fight let alone be with the person beside him, the person who encompasses annoying, along with his shakespearian dialect. Frederick...
Vergil's eyes were fixated on Impetum and began talking to Vergil. "That's him, that's one of the only two people to best me in a fight..."
"So...you remember me. And all I predicted became your reality.."
"Silk.....can you deal with the annoying one. This one is mine"
And he Lunged at Impetum
-Joan's Group-
"1 hour left...." Joan whispered to herself
Liza was hovering behind Joan and the still silent Samantha attempting to cheer her up
"C'mon, why are you so sad?" Liza Questioned.
"I'm just.....fine, I just have a bad feeling about Drieal....something Catastrophic" Samantha said
"don't worry as long as Joan and the Captain are fine we're unstopable Liza said with Certainty.
"Don't be too sure" And out from an alleyway came Carlisle with a devilish smile on his face....
Samantha staggered backwards in fear.
Joan and Liza stood up to him
"You will not be getting any closer" Joan threatened while assuming a battle stance
"we'll see about that" and then he lunged at them with a ferocity, with an intent to kill
Old March 13, 2013, 03:49:24 PM
Landorus

Silk glared briefly at Impetum, then gave Vergil a brief look of surprise before he nodded, turning to face Frederick and ran towards him while holding Fenrir low.

(I feel bad about posting such short parts... but I can't think of much more to say.)
Old March 20, 2013, 09:15:21 AM
Celebi

Frederick nimbly dodged Silk's attack by ducking "Nice close swing....but not close enough" Frederick quickly unsheathed his fine tipped rapier and stuck at Silk's side.
Vergil swung Izayoi with immense force at Impetum and Impetum blocked the swing with one of his shadows. "Ah, you've gotten a lot more powerful, i'm honestly impressed at your ability, especially after I defeated you so easily" Impetum taunted
Vergil began pushing and slashed through his shadow, but Impetum wasn't there, and a Shadow dropped down and hit Vergil from above and he yelled out in pain.
"Damn....he caught me off guard." Vergil grumbled as he lie paralyzed
And Impetum chuckled "Well I guess it's time to finish this, and here I thought you finally improved" and a sword formed from one of his shadows, he grasped it tightly and brought it up and swung down on him. But there was no sound. The swing was stopped half way through and Vergil looked up he saw that Devin stopped the sword with his bare hands. Devin growled at Impetum and kicked him cracking his mask in half, and when he brought his head back down what was revealed was a single yellow eye with the exposed side of his face exuding black smoke and it could seem endless. "A dark spawn...It is an honest shame I do this." And he extended his shadow into Devin's own shadow which paralyed him an Impetum kept walking forward towards him. "Captain!!" Devin yelled asking for help. Vergil still paralyzed struggled to get to his feet. "no.....not letting this happen AGAIN..This is MY SQUADRON!!!, I will not allow anymore lives to be lost " and Izayoi began to glow.. "Lux Harmonia Izayoi, Activate!!" and Izayoi glowed even brighter and changed form "I Will not lose" Vergil stated
Old April 8, 2013, 07:35:09 PM
Landorus

Silk jumped away, just barely managing to dodge Frederick's attack. "So, what are you doing with this group?" He asked the man conversationally, even as he made another quick swing at him.
Old May 19, 2013, 08:20:49 PM
Celebi

Frederick slipped passed his sword. "Frankly. I was promised power, and my memories....you see I don't remember much, so our boss promised me this, and Intend to get all of this" Frederick Replied as he swung back at Silk

Vergil's new power welled within him and Impetum stood there looking near stunned
"I-Impossible....But I forgot, I'm dealing with the Lightbringer aren't I"

Vergil stared coldly at him "I Already lost one squadron because of my actions, I can't lose anyone else"

Impetum began chuckling at that comment. "Carlisle is probably proving you wrong Right now. Do you honestly think we had not had a plan for this, especially leaving That girl with them?. In the end someone you care for will fall"

"SILENCE!, They won't die!, I've placed too much faith into them and they know it"
Vergil interruped and Swung Izayoi fiercely at Impetum
Old May 19, 2013, 08:33:47 PM
Landorus

"Interesting," Silk replied as he blocked the attack, then twisted his hand so that Fenrir twisted around Fredrick's sword just a bit, swinging his sword to the side at the same time to try and disarm the other man, "But did you make sure there was no way your boss could go back on that promise? It seems to me that the head of any force has at least one plan for after whatever his underlings have done for him that usually do not include them."
Old May 19, 2013, 08:51:49 PM
Celebi

Frederick stood there pondering "Of course not...he did bring me back to life, and he gave me some power and in exchange for doing this Job he'd get my memories back." Frederick stated as he was disarmed and staggered slightly

"Silk!, I need you to Find Joan and Liza, I'll go find Kyria" Vergil Stated while fighting Impetum

"Kyria?....Kyria..." and Impetum calmed his shadows "Kyria is probably dead....knowing who else resides in the castle"

Vergil stood there stunned at the statement "S-She couldn't possibly die...she's stronger than that!" he retorted and he had a sudden thought "You just showed up to slow us down...Silk!...go on without me.. I'll take this" Vergil ordered
Old May 19, 2013, 09:53:27 PM
Landorus

Silk took advantage of Fredrick's momentary loss of balance to bring one of his legs out and hook the other man's leg with his own, attempting to cause the man to fall over and hit his head on the street. He heard Vergil's commands, but he didn't dare try to leave without making sure Fredrick wouldn't follow him, or aid Impetum to bring Vergil down.
Old May 19, 2013, 10:12:15 PM
Celebi

Vergil looked back at Silk "Trust me, I'll be fine" and he gave a half cocked smile
and then he turned back towards Impetum "Izayoi!....Activate" and He powered himself up again and intensified the light he had "Silk!, go Find Samantha and the Others..I'll meet you there later" and Vergil Lunged at Impetum, swinging the sword of light again giving Impetum just enough time to block it but burning through his right arm sleeve of his cloak making Impetum yell out in pain slightly

"Damn...I forgot. My shadows can't even touch your light without being destroyed, well this game got a little interesting" Impetum taunted and looked at Silk as if to warn him "well what're you waiting for Silk..Carlisle isn't as reserved as I am, he could kill the Samantha girl along with her companions if you don't hurry" Impetum sneered before focusing on Vergil again

Frederick lay on the floor in slight pain and attempted to stand up but in his field of View was Devin and Devin gave Silk a look as if saying he had this handled, bearing his claws at Frederick
Old May 20, 2013, 06:36:30 PM
Landorus

Silk met Devin's eyes and nodded, then ran past him and down another alleyway, heading in the direction of the path that he knew Joan's team went, Fenrir held low to attack any surprises that may be waiting for him along the way. What would they have planned for them... He wondered.
Old May 20, 2013, 07:53:34 PM
Celebi

"Heheh....HAHAHA...So much for the finest knights am I right, nothing but a bunch of pushovers" as Carlisle mocked The near unconscious Liza, and the battle weary Joan.

Joan struggled to stand "We're...not a joke you vermin. For a man who was going to run this country, you're helping destroy it..pathetic" and Joan made a slight turn to see Samantha shocked as she couldn't do much to help them and then to Liza who was exhausted of her magical power.

"Joan, Liza.....Just stop fighting, you're only hurting yourselves, especially for my sake. It's not worth it" Samantha forced out

Carlisle just kept laughing "See!, this is what I like. When they know they don't have a chance to win, instead of needlessly throwing your life away." He stepped over the downed Liza and walked past the injured Joan and stood in front of Samantha with his hand stretched out. "Lets go Samantha, your destiny is calling" as he said with a smile

-Elsewhere-
"Huh?.....W-where, am I...It feels familiar" Kyria said as she awoke..but she felt restrained to something, something she hoped it wasn't

"It should feel familiar, I did create this Machine..it should feel familiar"
And a scientist appeared from out of the darkness that enveloped the room.
"I think we should continue where we left off those years ago..."
Old May 20, 2013, 08:23:37 PM
Landorus

The echo of Carlisle's laughter reached Silk's ears and the little man turned immediately to run towards the sound. It was a long way off still, but he picked up his pace and after a moment he began to make out the crazy man's voice echoing off the walls of the buildings. He turned a corner and came to a halt. There, just a little way farther down the alley, was Carlisle, standing in front of Samantha with one hand held out to her. Joan, a bit behind and to the side of Carlisle, struggled to stand, and just past her was the exhausted Liza.
Silk grimaced. It wasn't good, Carlisle was far enough down the street that if he happened to sense the little man coming, he would have enough time to prepare a counter-attack, or even do something to hurt Samantha.. but if he called to Carlisle from where he stood, he'd be no better off. Not to mention he couldn't do anything that drew blood; he learned his lesson from last time. He had to get closer, and he needed something that would throw the man off his guard for long enough that Silk could get into range to counter anything Carlisle might try. His mind raced, taking longer than he really should have.. and then he had it. Taking one of the daggers from his belt, he held the blade sandwiched between his hands, the palms pressed against the flat of the blade, and focused his magic on it.
It was a trick he had learned from one of the trainers at the Academy: he focused the ice magic in a special way on the blade so that once it found its target, it would freeze around and deep inside the wound it inflicted so that even if the blade were to be pulled out - which would likely cause a fair amount of pain - there would be no blood. It was an especially good tactic for short-bladed knives, because even though it was still a knife, it wouldn't do as much damage as other knives on its own.
As soon as the magic was ready, Silk began to run forward, throwing the enchanted dagger at Carlisle, aiming for the man's lower back.
Old May 20, 2013, 08:53:27 PM
Celebi

The Knife Silk threw hit exactly on the mark, hitting him exactly in the lower back.
Carlisle let out a scream in pain. "W-Who...." and Carlisle turned around to where the Knife was thrown from. "Don't make me have to search for you..." and he felt the freezing feeling from the knife and pulled it out.. "I know who could've done this, that same idiot who broke my Hand. But he forgot one slight issue, I have Hostages now" wincing in pain Carlisle forcefully grabbed Samantha by the hand and walked over to Liza and Joan "C'mon out..." and he pointed his longsword towards the three of them "I think you know the rest"
Old May 20, 2013, 09:02:37 PM
Landorus

Silk, who had climbed up one of the nearby buildings and ran silently along the rooftops of the buildings, jumped down next to him and swung his sword to knock Carlisle's sword away from the others. "Good day, Carlisle," He said, even as he made the swing.
Old May 21, 2013, 02:13:58 PM
Celebi

"Oh my....If it isn't the man who Broke my hand.. my you are a great fighter i'll give you that much, but why wield Fenrir knowing it's real intentions?" Carlisle asked. "Is it worth it to save these three from an inevitable fate, just to kill yourself?"
Old May 21, 2013, 02:29:34 PM
Landorus

Its real intentions? Silk wondered, though his face remained composed. Aloud he said, "No fate is truly inevitable. One would think you would know that, seeing as you came back to the world of the living."
Old May 21, 2013, 02:49:20 PM
Celebi

"Don't you know how I died?...well almost. Fenrir..That fool of a clone believed that he actually had a heart, like this puppet over here" and Carlisle pointed at Samantha

And Samantha tried to hide the shock that she felt after hearing those words "I'm...a puppet" and she fell to her knees in disapproval

"Well that copy of mine Froze himself in a block of ice and tried to freeze me too, but he failed, and that abomination of a creator Tenebris Killed myself and my father and devoured us."
Old May 21, 2013, 03:00:49 PM
Landorus

Silk's hand tightened around Fenrir as Carlisle spoke. "I may not know much about magic," He said, "But I can tell for myself that both Kevin and Samantha have more of a heart than most people in this world, including you. And I'm sure I could come up with a much more unpleasant way of dying than digestion if you don't leave now. Alone."
Old May 21, 2013, 03:22:07 PM
Celebi

Carlisle chuckled and laughed hard "You Just don't get it...do you" and Carlisle's focus tightened "Do you think, and idle threat can stop me?!." and Carlisle was enveloped in a pillar of ice and it shattered and he changed into a Werewolf like creature with Ice Crystals sticking from his fur. "WHO ARE YOU TO THREATEN THE LIKES OF ME!" Carlisle howled and Swung his gigantic arm at Silk
Old May 21, 2013, 04:07:45 PM
Landorus

(Wow. Didn't see that one coming. x3)

Silk stared at the now huge and hairy Carlisle, too surprised to jump out of the way of his arm in time. He was swept back and hit the wall, but he got up quickly and shook his head to clear it. "And he was bad enough when he was just overenthusiastic about all the blood," He muttered. He ran at the werewolf-like beast, ducking low and slashing at its leg, though something told him injuring this thing wasn't going to be that easy.
Old May 21, 2013, 04:36:53 PM
Celebi

Carlisle Jumped over Silk and onto a rooftop "See THIS!!!!. This is TRUE POWER!, my master knows the powers of each and everyone of these swords, copied and Infused it with each of my brothers and sisters, as you can tell I received Fenrir" he Glared intensely at Silk "Now aren't you going to do something worse than digestion to me" and he opened his mouth blasting freezing air at Silk

"Samantha....C'mon talk to me" Joan tried talking to Samantha

"A.....Puppet...No..That's not true" Samantha mumbled to herself

"C'mon we gotta get outta here" Joan said while she limped over to Liza grabbing her by her arm
Old May 21, 2013, 05:21:23 PM
Landorus

Silk rolled to the side quickly, dodging the worst of the cold blast, though he did shiver a bit at the cold air that he did feel blow past him. He was at a loss for what he could do; if Carlisle was infused with Fenrir's powers, would that not mean that any Ice magic would be useless? I don't suppose I could turn into something like that too? He wondered. He doubted it, and even if he could, it was likely that he would end up as a smaller beast than Carlisle, and that would not give the little man any huge advantages. All he could do was keep Carlisle away from the others in the hope that they could get away in time. He jumped up onto a different rooftop and swung the sword horizontally in front of him, willing the ice crystals that had grown on the sword to break off and sent them flying up at the hairy beast.
Old May 21, 2013, 05:43:36 PM
Celebi

"C'mon!....Fight ME!!!" and Carlisle took the brunt of the crystals and they stunned him slightly "Just an annoyance. Why don't you use Fenrir, freeze me solid, c'mon activate it."
and Carlisle stomped forward and looked towards Samantha and grinned and Lunged towards her "Lets go our little puppet!"

"Samantha! MOVE!!" Joan yelled and tried to run and pushed her out of the way...and Carlisle dashed into Joan throttled her into the Side of the wall knocked her unconscious

"Aw well....I was close too" as He Laughed at what he'd just done "The Magician went down with ease, That knight put up a decent fight, and that leaves you puppet. Lets go before the show starts"

Samantha stood in front of him scared and then she felt something "h-huh..but he had more strength just a minute ago.." and she looked up at Silk with a look of fear hoping he could figure something out
Old May 21, 2013, 05:54:24 PM
Landorus

Silk immediately jumped down from the rooftop and ran between Carlisle and Samantha, swinging his sword hard at the beasts gut as more Ice crystals, larger and sharper than the ones before, grew from the sword as Silk's anger and slight panic communicated itself to Fenrir. "Samantha, move!" Silk commanded, his voice cracking at the girl like a whip.
Old May 21, 2013, 06:21:29 PM
Celebi

Samantha slow to react ducked out of the way of Silk's sudden movement with Fenrir's ice crystals slightly grazing her face and looked in Awe at Fenrir connecting at Carlisle's stomach Sending him Spiraling through a series of walls

"Silk...I think you did it." Samantha assumed, and then looked at Joan and Liza and rushed over to them "Liza!, Joan!" and Samantha moved them around slightly to get a better look at them

"He-Heh.....*cough*....Ya did it" Liza barely able to squeak out that compliment
Old May 21, 2013, 06:40:01 PM
Landorus

Silk stood there in the same position he'd been in when he struck for a moment, surprised at how much damage he had done. He had expected it to be more difficult that that, seeing as how someone infused with so much Ice magic would most likely be more resistant to it. He didn't say anything yet, just straightened and gazed at the area where Carlisle had disappeared, half-expecting him to emerge again.
Old May 21, 2013, 07:09:32 PM
Celebi

Samantha began tending to Liza's wounds
"It's like...He wasn't even human. The way he fought, to the way he talked he felt off." Liza stated and see looked over at Joan "Is she okay...The Captain won't like that if she isn't" Liza childishly chuckled while wincing in pain

"I think so. Shes just unconscious..." Samantha was cut off by the faint sound of laughter and she froze in fear

"hehehe..........hehehehe...................." Carlisle emerged from the wall covered in many cuts and other wounds. "That was a good shot. Caught me at a point of weakness, Y'know..maybe I could get stronger if I took Fenrir from you" and he continued walking towards Silk but a bit slower and more ragged than before
Old May 21, 2013, 07:26:54 PM
Landorus

Silk's eyes narrowed slightly as he got into stance, preparing to attack again. "You say that as though you're going to go pick some daisies or something," He said, almost casually, to the beast coming towards him.
Old May 21, 2013, 07:57:28 PM
Celebi

"That's so funny I forgot to laugh...but My time here is up, and besides Me killing you now would make me bored, even going after your friends will disappoint me, so till next time right" and Carlisle jumped on to a rooftop and jumped away.

Samantha released a grand sigh of relief "I'm glad he didn't do anything." and then Carlisle's words echoed back into her head "but yeah....I think we should get back in touch with the others and go save Kyria"
Old May 21, 2013, 09:41:42 PM
Landorus

Silk watched Carlisle disappear for a moment, then turned and went to join Samantha and the others. "Yes, that would be a good idea," He agreed. He looked over at her even as he carefully lifted Joan onto his back. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Old May 22, 2013, 03:26:28 PM
Celebi

Joan still trying to get out of the daze Carlisle had knocked her into
"I-I'm okay" she tried saying but cringing "I think that Brute cracked a few of my Ribs with that tackle. Is the Captain okay?" Joan asked

-Back in the middle quarter-
Vergil and Impetum were weary of fighting each other but kept trying to out do each other
"I thought Izayoi would make my job easier *pant* looks like nothing is ever easy" Vergil chuckled
"My shadows can't touch you..but trying to blindside you seems to have worn you out."
Impetum sneered "But..."

And Vergil lunged at Impetum with Izayoi held high while finishing his sentence "we're not done yet!" and they Swung at each other striking each other at the exact same time
Old May 22, 2013, 03:38:27 PM
Landorus

"He was fine when I last saw him," Silk replied, "We ran into a couple of old friends back there, and he told me to go on ahead. Devin's still over there as well." His face grew grim, "Impetum, one of our 'old friends', said that they have Kyria in the castle.. and that she was likely to be dead soon, if she wasn't already."
Old May 22, 2013, 05:38:14 PM
Celebi

"I see.....Silk, can you drop us off at our HQ..I think dragging us along would just waste time, that and I need to help Liza even if for a bit to heal her wounds" Joan admitted.
"Can you also find Stephen and tell him to get back here, we need to redo our intel"
Old May 22, 2013, 06:26:50 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, "Of course." He glanced at Samantha, "Can you get Liza alright? I only have so much back."
Old May 22, 2013, 06:53:57 PM
Celebi

"O-oh, Of course Silk, I'll get Liza" and Samantha lifted Liza's arm over her shoulder
"Carlisle said Brothers and Sisters....that means there's more of them with those powers, how are we going to deal with them, especially if we get outnumbered?" Samantha wondered

-Middle Quarter-
"I Can't believed that worked on the Lightbringer.." Impetum said while standing over Vergil "You are indeed a formidable opponent, but now it's over" and Impetum summoned a shadow that fashioned it's self into a sharp needle "My apologies Captain"

"HEY!....What do you think you're doing?!" A Voice yelled out and Impetum, Frederick and Devin looked up and saw Stephen and Quincy running up the road.

"Abyssion!.....Kid, give me that sword now." Impetum ordered completely forgetting about Vergil who lied defeated in front of him

"Why should I, I happen to like this sword now" Quincy back talked. "and besides, you hurt one of teachers friends. I'm not just gonna let you do that" and Quincy lunged at Impetum

"Okay Child...it's you're funeral" and Impetum summoned several shadows to surround himself
Old May 22, 2013, 07:09:18 PM
Landorus

"I'm not sure, Samantha," Silk replied, leading the way back to the HQ, "I guess we'll have to try and fight back. Though hopefully they don't find us at this particular moment."
Old May 24, 2013, 10:52:46 AM
Celebi

"Okay, Silk stop here" Joan said after seeing one of their signs across one of the walls where their HQ is
Samantha also set down Liza "Okay, Go save Captain and the others. We'll be safe" Liza assured

-Elswhere-

Raine stumbled around the castle, searching for Impetum or Carlisle, she kept searching until she found a secret switch behind a curtain "I wonder which Idiot would try to guard and say something isn't here" She shrugged and walked down the stairway that appeared before her. She walked down the stairs and saw something that surprised her it was Kyria, Strapped to a machine and crying in pain

"Kyria....." Raine whispered and began walking closer to the machine to get a better look "What're they doing?..."

"We are making another key...our leader needs this key to awaken and usher in a new age" and a man in a trench coat walked from behind her "I am Professor Rozen, lead scientist of the Void project"
Old May 24, 2013, 10:04:26 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, gently setting Joan down. "Alright, be careful," He said, then turned to Samantha, "I want you to stay with them, alright?"
Old May 25, 2013, 09:35:44 AM
Celebi

Samantha didn't bother to confront Silk on his request even though she deeply wanted to accompany him
"Okay, I'll stay" Samantha said
"Don't worry Silk, we'll try and watch out for her" Liza said

-Middle Quarter-
"Kid...I'm not gonna ask you again, Give me my sword!!" Impetum ordered while Lashing more of his shadows out towards him.
Quincy dodged them all, while advancing upon him
"Woah...I was never able to do this?...why now?" Quincy asked

"It's because it's bonding with you. Yes it's a 1 to 1 copy of the real sword, it still shares half of it's power." Impetum explained "I want it so I can finally finish what I started"
Old May 25, 2013, 03:59:12 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, then after a quick "Be careful," To the three of them, he turned and made his way back towards the Middle Quarter, not having too much trouble finding the path he, Vergil, and Devin had taken. As he ran, a though occurred to him: why wasn't there more resistance on the streets now? Carlisle had probably gotten the word back to whomever was running the castle now, and the lack of guards from this side of town returning to give their report must've been noticed by now.. was it just that they thought Carlisle, Impetum, and Frederick would be enough to handle them? Or was there something else he was overlooking?
Old May 25, 2013, 05:13:40 PM
Celebi

"Are..you one of the People heading to the Castle"
and a petite looking girl walked from behind a corner and stared at silk with her sky blue soulless eyes as she inched ever closer to Silk
"If you are..let me assist you" she said in an almost monotone and automatic voice
Old May 25, 2013, 05:38:54 PM
Landorus

Silk stopped and turned at the sound of the girls voice. He looked her up and down, his eyes narrowing slightly. There's no way she can't be here to try and delay me, He reasoned, How would she know I was going to the Castle otherwise?
"Ah, thank you for your offer," He said, keeping his voice calm as if he didn't suspect anything, "But I couldn't drag a kind young lady like yourself into a mess like that." He took a couple of steps back, as if he were about to turn and continue on his way, though he kept his eyes on her.
Old May 25, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
Celebi

The Girl's eyes lowered.
"Ah, I see...It's because you don't trust me, but I understand. Who would trust an empty wind such as myself"
The soulless girl said while sliding her fingers through her snow white hair as a slight breeze passed through
She eyed Silk closely"But there's a reason you're heading in that direction. Is that right?, I assume you're searching for a friend...right?" The girl asked in a melancholic tone

-Middle Quarter-
Quincy Slashed repeatedly at Impetum who deftly dodged every swing
"The sword may be bonding with you, but when it comes to fighting you're still a rookie" and Impetum delivered a swift kick to his side, knocking Quincy over to the side
"Now, please give me the sword, else I have to stop playing nicely"

"I...Won't...give this to you..ever. I-I Wanna help my friends too, I don't wanna be useless, weak. I-I Just can't!" Quincy said with great emotion, Steven and Devin looked a Quincy, but turned their attention back towards Frederick who had fled

"Guys....go on ahead. I won't make this guy take this from me" Quincy said obviously exhausted from fighting, Devin and Steven looked at Quincy and then at Impetum, and then at their defeated Captain. They ran over to their Captain and assisted him
and Steven looked at Quincy "Kid..I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened, this may be irresponsible of me but I know you won't lose" and Devin gave a look of endearment as if he was agreeing to the statement and took off with Vergil to their HQ

Quincy nodded "well...guess this is a life or death situation right" as Quincy grinned

Impetum stood there sightly livid with discontent "I guess you want to throw your life away then....so be it"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; May 25, 2013 at 06:12:00 PM.
Old May 25, 2013, 06:18:24 PM
Landorus

An empty wind? "I.. am, actually. You seem quite well informed." Silk replied, and even though he knew he really should get going, he didn't want to turn away from this girl until he knew what she was here for and what threat, if any, she was to him and the others.
Old May 25, 2013, 06:35:28 PM
Celebi

The Girl looked up and looked directly into his eyes
"I am well informed. As I was born to kill you, as well as you're friends" The girl said with no sign of guilt in her voice. "I am an empty wind...a Wind that brings no breeze to the world, a wind with no meaning" She said with much certainty in her words
Old May 29, 2013, 03:29:04 PM
Landorus

"I had more or less expected as much. That you were here to kill me, I mean," Silk told her. He got into a fighting stance even as he asked, "I don't suppose there's going to be anything I can say or do to get you to let me pass unmolested?"
Old May 29, 2013, 10:21:13 PM
Celebi

"Go Ahead....Strike me. I Have no intentions to hurt you. I said I was born to kill you, but it doesn't mean I will. It matters not If you kill me or I kill you, there isn't any running away from reality" The Girl turned around. "Ciel....That is my name, what is yours?" Ciel asked while still staring him down
Old May 30, 2013, 02:28:15 PM
Landorus

Somewhat confused, Silk relaxed, though he didn't put Fenrir away yet. "It's.. nice to meet you, Ciel. I am called Silk," He replied, the use of his nickname almost automatic. "So if I were to just turn and continue on my way now, you would not try to intervene? I don't mean to come off as rude, you understand, but I am in a bit of a hurry."
Old May 30, 2013, 02:51:22 PM
Celebi

Ciel nodded "I will not hurt you, my siblings will but I have no intention to do so." She stood beside Silk, "If you are on your way to the castle I should warn you to be on your guard. Carlisle may have been a threat..or just a nuisance, but my other siblings are much much worse" and Ciel began to walk in the direction Silk came from "But I will leave you with this;You cannot escape the inevitability that is life or death, Ally or Enemy" and She disappeared as quickly as she showed up
Old May 30, 2013, 03:03:31 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded in acknowledge of her words, even though she had disappeared so quickly she was gone before he could even move. He stood there for a moment, then hearing the sounds of fighting further down the street as well as a voice that could only be Quincy's, he turned and ran in that direction.
Old June 4, 2013, 03:20:40 PM
Celebi

"You know kid, I'll give you this....you're hard to kill, you're a rookie but you're giving me an actual fight" Impetum applauded

"Shut up..I'm tired of you honestly, Why do you keep helping us then attacking us almost immediately after. You made Teacher...Kyria cry, you controlled me, you attacked my friends and try to come off as helping. WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Quincy asked

"I know I did. I know I did all of these things to you and your friends, but it's all for a reason. I know how all of this starts, and how things ended last time. It's horrible kid..." Impetum explained

"Enough!, I've had enough of you and your lies!!" and Quincy lunged at him with ferocity
Old June 5, 2013, 05:23:41 PM
Landorus

Silk ran faster down the street, the voices he heard getting louder, then he turned the corner and saw Quincey lunging at Impetum. He ran forward, though whether to stop Quincey from attacking or to stop Impetum from striking back he wasn't sure, but even as he ran he knew that he was too far away to get to them before they collided.
Old June 5, 2013, 06:27:53 PM
Celebi

Impetum Paused Slightly "....You're absolutely right kid, I'm tired of Facades, and lying. But I have no choice for the task at hand, now stop being foolish.You're wasting your time fighting me but Kyria is in danger right now. There are worse threats at hand."

And Quincy began to slow down "W-What do you mean worse threats. I thought it was you, that witch girl, and Carlisle?" Quincy inquired

"Well If you want to really know, You should go to the castle right now and see the truth. But let me warn you, you won't like what you find." and Impetum walked backwards into a wall and fell through his shadow that he placed there
Old June 8, 2013, 06:46:52 PM
Landorus

Silk stopped just behind Quincey, watching as Impetum sank back into the shadows. "Well, that was blunt enough," He said, referring to the other man's warning.
Old June 25, 2013, 04:18:02 PM
Celebi

"Yeah...Silk, i'm just tired of this" Quincy stated as he turned and looked towards the castle
"Is Samantha safe?" Quincy Inquired
Old June 25, 2013, 04:23:01 PM
Landorus

"Yes, she, Joan and Liza are back at their HQ now. They ran into Carlisle." Silk looked around, then said, "We need to get to the castle, and quickly. That's where they're holding Kyria."
Old June 25, 2013, 04:51:44 PM
Celebi

Quincy let out a small sigh of relief after hearing that Samantha was okay
"Yeah...but do you think the two of us alone can take this?" Quincy hesitantly asked
Old July 1, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
Landorus

"To be honest, I'm not sure, Quincey.. but we don't really have another choice, do we? Who else can we call to help? And even if we knew, will we have the time to wait for them to come?"
Old July 1, 2013, 08:40:19 PM
Celebi

Quincy hesitated..
"I...I...."
He looked at the ground
"as long as Samantha is safe we can go on alone" Quincy said
"and Saving Kyria is what is most important now" and Quincy began to hurry off to the castle
-Inside the Castle-
Kyria quickly lifted her head
"I....fell unconscious" Kyria said while still shackled to that machine

"Welcome back. You passed out before we could really get into our experiment, but all this pain can be spared if you just give us your mana crystal" The professor said

"I Told you..I. DO NOT HAVE IT!" Kyria yelled before another shock flew through her body causing her to cry in pain"

"It's your funeral then. We can make another out of your essence if we have to, so try to co-operate"
Old July 26, 2013, 08:11:14 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded and ran with Quincey, glancing back at Captain Vergil as he went. He wanted to make sure that he got back to the HQ safely as well, especially since he had a feeling that at least some of the members of Samantha's group would want to go looking for their missing captain. But at the same time, he knew there wasn't going to be any time to waste if they were going to get Kyria back safely. Finally he just faced forward again, hoping the Captain would be able to find the strength to get back on his own.
Old July 28, 2013, 08:43:47 PM
Celebi

Quincy ran towards the castle heeding Impetum's words
"We're here Silk" Quincy said as he approached the Half opened castle gates and walked inside and saw the destruction of the halls leading into the throne room "This is crazy..." he made a hand signal towards Silk asking him to come see for himself
-Elsewhere-
"L-Liza, Joan..don't try to move, Your injuries are still pretty bad" Samantha said as she tended to their wounds "Why did this have to happen...I just hope everyone else is alright" She said under her breath

"No need to hope. They seem to know what they're doing and if..No When they Save Lady Kyria you guys leave and go east" Joan said

"Yeah...We promise" Liza said weakly

Samantha smiled at the statement before she felt a slight breeze blow through the headquarters.

"A Promise is comfort for a fool" a voice said from behind them, and Samantha turned slowly towards the voice and saw a little girl in a white dress..
Old July 30, 2013, 03:20:34 PM
Landorus

Silk moved right behind him, putting one hand on his sword as he peered inside. "Great spirits above..." He whispered, shocked in spite of himself.