Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Walkthroughs and Let's Plays

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 18, 2011, 05:34:51 PM
Haxorus

Default RK and Shiny's (and Kazam's) domestic partnership Nuzlocke!

Read below for the rules.

very short prologue    
 WELL THEN LETS GET THIS DONE

Of course I mean after we skip the boring intro! Pick a pokemon in the box! Yaaaay because that's not animal abuse at all. Choosin' Tepig for the win. Moving along, beating Bianca makes my room totally poof! :c Now we fight Cheren (and win), and move on to route 1, where we....

WHOOPS END OF CHAPTER

Pokemon:
Tepig L5

Dead:

CHAPTER 2: THE DARK DAYS.    
 In a very short timespan, we catch two Patrat, lose one, get a Pansage, and come really close to losing my gym battle! Yaaay.

Gym badges:

Trio

Team:
Tepig
Patrat
Pansage
All level 11

Dead:
Patrat #1

In very short summarization, this sucked.

Last edited by RK-9; September 19, 2011 at 04:24:31 PM.
Old September 18, 2011, 05:44:42 PM
Kyurem

Yes. We are in fact in a male x male relationship for the duration of this Nuzlocke.

Also, we're back in action as a duo, and I will be Nuzlocking Pokemon White version this time!
Now, let's go over the rules of the Nuzlocke then, shall we?

1. You must catch the first Pokemon you see in each area that is not a duplicate. If the Pokemon faints or runs away, you can not catch anymore Pokemon for that area.
2. Event Pokemon count as the caught Pokemon in that area. Example: Eevee from Bill
3. Nickname all your pokemon. Nicknaming helps to bond with the Pokemon.
4. Once a Pokemon has been fainted in battle, they must be released. No exceptions.
If a Pokemon refuses to be released, it must be renamed 'Zombie' and permanently boxed in the PC.

Once upon a time...    
Yes, yes. As usual, this Pokemon expert had to go through orientation in a closed room with Professor Juniper about Pokemon, Oddly, this seemed pedophiliac. But, it's okay; she's a woman. Double standards are fine.
So annoying Cheren and dimwit Bianca decided to come and take the starters they left. I picked Ohshi-WAT of course. Then the dimwit decided it'd be a bright idea to test our new minions. Of course, this resulted in destruction of a room.
So yeah. That's boring.
Now. Onto Route 1!

Team:
Ribbons the Oshawott Level 6 Male

The First Stop    
Yes, yes. We met Professor Juniper, who, after a long and tiring lecture on some information I hardly need, gave us our Pokedexes. Then we headed onto Route 1 to meet here. She taught us the remarkably amazing skill of, wow, CATCHING A POKEMON! Then she proceeded to hand us each our own (Poke)balls!
Then dimwitted Bianca decided to go and catch some Pokemon, so I got peer pressured into it. As we walked into the grass, I met our second lucky member of this deadly Nuzlocke game. Lillipup!
Proceeded to catch him, and succeeded. Onto the first town I say!

Team:
Ribbons the Oshawott Level 9 Male
Pancakes the Lillipup Level 8 Male

RK-9* @ 6:45:25pm: hmm
RK-9* @ 6:45:30pm: are you gonna be a boy or a girl
Shiny* @ 6:45:58pm: Boy.
Shiny* @ 6:46:04pm: This is a domestic partnership Nuzlocke.

Last edited by Shiny; September 21, 2011 at 03:03:04 PM.
Old September 18, 2011, 06:50:20 PM
Volcarona

This looks very fun. Imma enjoy this!
Old September 19, 2011, 12:11:55 PM
Kyurem

Count me in! I am playing on my White version! All episode summaries will be on this post.

Episode 1: Humble Beginnings    
Ready to begin my Nuzlocke adventure, I pick Snivy per RK's request. I am not given the option to nickname it yet, but that is just as well since I have not come up with anything yet. After my "friends" ruin my house, they make the wise choice to get out as quickly as possible. Cheren, apparently an orphan, heads to the Pokemon Center while Bianca goes back to her abusive father and mother who is clearly in denial about her husband's attitude. The professor teaches the three of us about Pokedexes and Pokemon, including how to catch them. Thanks to Nag the Snivy, Bones the Lillipup is added to the team! This has been the only highlight of my voyage so far. Depressing. Bones proves to be my second true friend, especially since it knows that giving gifts is the way to win affection. Reliable Pickup! After an odd encounter with Team Plasma, I find myself tired of all of this adventuring. Time for a break.

Nag (Snivy) Level 8
Bones (Lillilpup) Level 6

Episode 2: Oh 'N'o you Didn't    
Once Team Plasma makes their way out of the city, a fast-talking green-haired punk starts a battle with me. How rude! I didn't even have the chance to stop at a Pokemon Center, and Bones nearly died! Thankfully, Purrloin is a dreadfully weak Pokemon, and Nag put an end to it rather quickly. N preaches that Pokemon contained in Poke Balls will never be true Pokemon, then quickly return Purrloin to its Pokeball and heads off. I am just as confused as you are. Thankfully, Cheren runs off, leaving me on my own (for once). Timona the Patrat is added to the group, with a moveset identical to Bones'. The diversity of this team is truly riveting! Several battles later I find myself at Trainer School battling Cheren, who has not improved at all. I nearly lost Timona when I accidentally commanded Bide, but she was able to hang on by a thread. Magnificent! Time to learn about that Gym...

Nag (Snivy) Level 9
Bones (Lillipup) Level 8
Timona (Patrat) Level 8

Episode 3: Disturb Not the Harmony of Fire, Grass, or Water    
I rolled into town ready to challenge the first gym, but even after battling Cheren I had more to do. I was advised to visit the Dream Yard, and was pleased that I got Dixie the Panpour for free! Not bad at all! After some training it was time to battle Chili. He led with a level 12 Lillipup, which proved to be quite a bit of trouble. Timona was able to destroy most of its HP thanks to Bide, but lost her Oran Berry due to Lillipup's Pickup! This caught me by complete surprise, and Timona was brought down by a +2 Tackle. I was devastated. Panpour breezed through the rest of the battle, but the loss of Timona was heart-wrenching. After destroying some toddlers, Kenyabra the Blitzle joins the party. A worthy addition, but a team of 5 would have been nice...

Nag (Snivy) Level 13
Bones (Lillipup) Level 13
Dixie (Panpour) Level 13
Kenyabra (Blitzle) Level 8

Episode 4: Two Losses and a Victory    
Shortly after receiving Kanyabra, it was killed by a rogue trainer. Disappointing. I don't think it would have made a good team member, and having it die so quickly did not hurt as much as with Timona. Thankfully Tombstoner the Roggenrola is added to the team, and proves to be quite impressive. Sturdy just about guarantees her survival, and an Adamant nature makes her even more deadly! Team Plasma and every other trainer prove to be jokes, and Bubbles the Tympole joins the party momentarily before being killed off. I must be more careful! Three losses is a lot, but I shall guarantee I get no more. It is time to grind on Audinos and challenge the 2nd Gym...

Nag (Snivy) Level 16
Bones (Herdier) Level 16
Dixie (Panpour) Level 16
Tombstoner (Roggenrola) Level 19

Episode 5: Rogg And Roll    
After grinding in the grass outside of Pinwheel Forest, my team was ready to challenge the Gym! After destroying N's "team" of flimsy Pokemon I made my way through the liberry to Lenora's lair. She was incredibly easy to defeat. Nag Leech Seeded and Leeaf Tornadoed his way to a two-turn victory against Herdier, and Tombstoner was able to defeat her Watchog without taking any damage at all. This battle was shockingly easy, which was quite pleasing! I headed into Pinwheel Forest and added Ragweed the Petilil to the party, who has proven to be quite tough! Team Plasma was defeated, and I am now free to travel to the big city...

Nag (Servine) Level 21
Dixie (Panpour) Level 20
Tombstoner (Roggenrola) Level 21
Bones (Herdier) Level 20
Ragweed (Petilil ) Level 20

Last edited by Alakazamaster; September 21, 2011 at 11:00:30 AM.
Old September 19, 2011, 12:13:02 PM
Haxorus

Count him in! He is joining!
Old September 19, 2011, 12:30:56 PM
Volcarona

Well this should be interesting. (Also you spelt domestic wrong in the thread title.)
Old September 19, 2011, 12:31:32 PM
Haxorus

SK MADE ME COPYPASTA HIS SPELLING >:C
Old September 19, 2011, 01:52:20 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK-9 View Post
SHINY MADE ME COPYPASTA HIS SPELLING >:C
fix'd
Also, expect an update soon. c:

Once upon a time...    
Yes, yes. As usual, this Pokemon expert had to go through orientation in a closed room with Professor Juniper about Pokemon, Oddly, this seemed pedophiliac. But, it's okay; she's a woman. Double standards are fine.
So annoying Cheren and dimwit Bianca decided to come and take the starters they left. I picked Ohshi-WAT of course. Then the dimwit decided it'd be a bright idea to test our new minions. Of course, this resulted in destruction of a room.
So yeah. That's boring.
Now. Onto Route 1!

Team:
Ribbons the Oshawott Level 6 Male

Last edited by Shiny; September 21, 2011 at 03:02:24 PM.
Old September 21, 2011, 03:02:10 PM
Kyurem

Mayhaps an update on this thing.

The First Stop    
Yes, yes. We met Professor Juniper, who, after a long and tiring lecture on some information I hardly need, gave us our Pokedexes. Then we headed onto Route 1 to meet here. She taught us the remarkably amazing skill of, wow, CATCHING A POKEMON! Then she proceeded to hand us each our own (Poke)balls!
Then dimwitted Bianca decided to go and catch some Pokemon, so I got peer pressured into it. As we walked into the grass, I met our second lucky member of this deadly Nuzlocke game. Lillipup!
Proceeded to catch him, and succeeded. Onto the first town I say!

Team:
Ribbons the Oshawott Level 9 Male
Pancakes the Lillipup Level 8 Male