Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 15, 2010, 06:48:41 PM
Volcarona

Default A Hero’s Legacy

Okay, so this is my ORIGINAL anime series. I am working with people who can draw and we will come out with the manga version soon. However, I would like to introduce you all who are interested in animes such as Dragonball Z, Naruto Shippuden, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and other animes like those.

Here is the plot:

Quote:
Tsubasa Hwoarang is an eighteen-year old male and is also the son of the great Hero, Oboro Hwoarang. Oboro had the ability to use the Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Lightening Elements. He was known to be one of the greatest fighters to ever exist. His Aura was said to be unmatchable. However, that was some years ago. The Oboro Clan was made shortly after the death of Oboro, Mizuka, Oboro’s wife never failed to tell stories to her son about his heroic father. Tsubasa was born while Oboro was killed. No one knows who killed him, but everyone fears that he could become a threat to the world in the future.

The true story begun when Tsubasa was only thirteen years old, after the death of his mother… One mysterious night, Tsubasa wandered off towards the great mountain in the Oboro Clans territory. On his way up the mountain, he met two mysterious teenagers. They looked to be about sixteen. They were Fraternal Twins. The boy had black hair and the girl had white hair. The twins told Tsubasa about the story of a Legendary Sword. They told him that if he can get it out of the mountain, he would be granted two wishes. Tsubasa believed them and went to get the sword. The twins turned out to be members of an evil organization and wanted to kill him. They knew that Tsubasa had a hidden aura and knew they wouldn't be capable of killing him themselves. Which brings us to the sword.

The thing about the sword was that it killed anyone who tried to wield it. Only the person who had similar aura to it could wield it. Not even Oboro himself was able to possess such a sword. Surprisingly, Tsubasa was able to wield it and he basically ruined The Twins plans. They wouldn’t go back to their master without doing something good. They used their powers to kill almost everyone in the Clan… and they framed Tsubasa. Getting him banned from the Clan forever. Since then, Tsubasa has been a loner and has been training to use more elements like his father. He’d get stronger and get revenge on the people who tried to kill him and the people who successfully framed him so that he could earn his respect back from his Clan and be welcomed back to his home.
I hope that everyone who does read this, likes it and gives constructive criticism to me. Enjoy!

Chapters List: -(By the way, this is made so that you won't have to look through pages to find the chapters)

Chapter 1 – A Hero’s Legacy
Chapter 2 - Mizuka's Vision

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; September 26, 2010 at 05:38:02 AM.
Old August 15, 2010, 06:50:58 PM
Volcarona

Chapter 1
A Hero’s Legacy

“He was something else…” A soft, feminine voice said.

A man was swinging his sword, slaying the army of enemies that were attacking the Matsuzaki Village. This man was none other than, Oboro.

Oboro ran quickly and swiftly through the village. Many attempted to at least cut the man on his arm, but they failed miserably. Those who tried to surround him were pushed back by wind. The ones who tried to run at him were burned by fire. Some tried to hide underwater, but were caught in whirlpools. It didn’t stop there. The last few of them tried to hide in trees and underground. Their bodies were instantly crushed by earth. This man… was definitely something else. Until… he mysteriously was killed.

“You were born on that same exact day… Fourteen years ago that was. And look at you now…” The woman was telling her son about his father. What were their names? The woman’s name was Mizuka Kazuma and the boy’s name was Tsubasa Hwoarang.

“So… is it a bad thing or good thing?” Tsubasa questioned his mother. Sadness could be seen in Mizuka’s eyes as she continued talking about Oboro.

“Is what good or bad?” Mizuka asked; trying to understand what her son was asking.

Tsubasa was sitting on his bed and his mother sat beside him. He turned his attention from her and looked out of the window. “Is it a good thing to be born on the same day your father dies?”

Mizuka was caught off guard. She certainly didn’t expect Tsubasa to ask such a question. She gave a fake smile when Tsubasa looked back at her. She didn’t really have an answer. “Maybe you should get some rest… Tsubasa.”

Tsubasa smirked and stood up after his mother. He pulled the covers off of his bed for a little and lay down. His mother put the covers over him. Tsubasa felt that he was too old to be getting this kind of treatment, but would never say anything. This was what made her happy… seeing her son everyday.

Mizuka kissed Tsubasa on his forehead and walked towards his bedroom door. Tsubasa watched her as she stopped at the door. She turned the lights off and looked at Tsubasa. “Tsubasa…” She said; getting him to pay attention to her even more.

“If it wasn’t for you coming into this world the same day your father died… I would be sad. But, you… you’re my bundle of joy.” She told him with a smile; tears slowly running down her cheeks. Tsubasa smiled and closed his eyes as his mother walked out.

…The Next Day…

“Working hard, aren’t ya Tsubasa?” A man in a black uniform said to Tsubasa. He was another Member of the Oboro Clan… the Ninja Squadron. He was actually the strongest ninja there. He was like an older brother to Tsubasa. His name was Tadashi.

“Yeah… I have to. I can’t let the Clan down…” Tsubasa replied. He seemed to be training; trying to make his Fire Element Stronger. He was also trying to get to the stage where he could release his Aura so that everyone could finally tell him what level Aura he had. The highest level Aura so far was the S Level. The only man to possess that was Oboro… Tsubasa’s father.

“So, did Mizuka ever tell you why we’re known as the Oboro Clan?” Tadashi asked. Tsubasa simply nodded and put his hands on his head.

“It’s because of the several heroic things my father did for Matsuzaki!” Tsubasa exclaimed.

Tadashi smiled. Tsubasa wasn’t just going to become a strong Shinobi or Elemental Fighter, but he was also going to be a bright scholar. …He’s definitely the result of a Hero’s Legacy… Tadashi thought to himself.

“Do you have to go on a mission today?” Tsubasa asked. He hoped he’d say no, but he knew that Tadashi would be back either way.

“Yeah… I do. I was supposed to be going to one of the other villages, but I wanted to check up on you and Mizuka.” He explained to Tsubasa. “But, now that you mention it… I should be leaving now. I’ll see you around tomorrow…”

With that being said, Tadashi ran off. He was running quickly through the busy village and swiftly as well. Tsubasa could only think of one thing. “Oboro Hwoarang… I want to be just like you so that I can protect everyone and go on missions with Tadashi.”

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; September 26, 2010 at 05:40:12 AM.
Old August 17, 2010, 02:11:24 PM
Volcarona

Chapter 2
Mizuka’s Vision

“Are you afraid?” A dark, feminine voice said.

“If you are… You shouldn’t be. You’ll die soon enough…” A dark, masculine voice said this time.

“I cannot be afraid. I have a son and he will surpass his father. Even if I die, here…” This time, the voice belonged to Mizuka.

“I see!” The two voices shouted.

The voices stopped as Mizuka jumped and sat up in her bed. The covers covered her legs as she looked around her dark room; panting. “Angel and Death…”

…Four hours later…

“It’s only three in the morning?” Tsubasa asked himself; staring at the digital clock on the small dresser by his bed.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes before pulling the covers off of him. After that, he literally jumped out of his bed. “Mom will be wondering while I am up this late… but, she won’t be mad at me. Today, I turn fifteen.”

Tsubasa had a smile on his face, but once he walked out of his door… he was the one surprised. His mother’s door was wide open. He rushed into the room to see if she was in there, but she wasn’t.

“…Where the hell could she be?” Tsubasa asked himself aloud. He was pissed. “Who is trying to take my mother away from me?”

Tears quickly raced down his face, but it did not have an affect on his voice. After searching every part of her room, he looked outside. A bright white light blinded him.

“What’s going on?” Tsubasa asked. He then found a piece of paper on the floor. Three words were on it… “Angel and Death?”

Tsubasa obviously didn’t know what it meant. It was his mother’s handwriting however. He stormed out of her room and ran downstairs. When he got outside, all the villagers were standing around. They were trying to find out what was going on.

In the dark sky was a huge black diamond. It was see-through. That was if you looked close enough. Tsubasa began staring at the diamond and his eyes widened. “Mom?”

“You should know by now, who we are,” Said a dark, feminine voice. A girl wearing all white now appeared in the diamond. She had white hair as well. Nothing else could be determined by how she looked. Only Mizuka could see them close up right now. A boy with black hair wearing all black appeared inside the diamond beside the girl.

“Yes… I know exactly who you are… Tenshi and Takai!” She yelled.

“You do realize that no one outside this diamond can hear you. If you didn’t, now you know…” The boy, Takai told Mizuka. She frowned.

“What do you need me for?” Mizuka questioned. Unlike Takai and Tenshi, she wasn’t amused. She didn’t care to know about the effects of the diamond.

“No small talk?” The girl, Tenshi asked. She grinned and seemingly floated towards Mizuka. She was close enough to put her hands on Mizuka’s shoulders now.

“Get to it!” Mizuka screamed. She was obviously losing her patience.

“You’re not the person we need…” Takai began. Mizuka looked behind Tenshi and stared at him. If she didn’t want her then… “Tsubasa?”

“Precisely…” Tenshi said in response. “The only reason you’re here now is because… you have been granted a gift to see into the Mirai.”

“A gift? If you think me being able to see into the future is a gift, you’re terribly mistaken,” Mizuka said. “If it wasn’t for this gift, I wouldn’t be in this situation.

“You’re right… But, if you knew how to use it, you would have been able to save your husband… and you could be a threat to our plans of murdering your son,” said Takai with an evil grin. He then gave a nod at Tenshi.

“Looks like it is your time to go…” Tenshi said. She almost sounded sad, but she couldn’t have been. She had a smirk upon her face. “With a kiss… I can reveal your spirit.”

“And once your spirit is shown to the angel, the woman who gives you life… It is shown to the demon, the man who brings death!” Takai shouted. His began to change from calm to sounding as if he was possessed.

Suddenly, they came from out of the diamond. They flew around it. “Yin and Yang: Spirit Breaker!” They both yelled together.

“Who are they?” Tsubasa asked aloud. He hoped someone knew. No one answered. They were too scared to do anything. None of them were Ninja. Considering Tadashi left earlier that day and all the rest of the ninja hadn’t come around. Tsubasa could only assume the worse.

“All the ninja have been killed!” A boy shouted. By the tone of his voice, you could tell that he was tired of running and was panicking.

“Shin?” Tsubasa thought to himself. He then ran towards his friend. Shin stopped and bent over; putting his hands on his knees.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I wish Tadashi was around right now,” Shin said; panting in between every word.

“You’re the only one. All I know is that I won’t lose another parent!” Tsubasa shouted. He jumped on top of a house and ran until he got close to house directly under the diamond. He was trying to get a better look. “I have to try this…”

With those last words, Tsubasa put both of his hands together. His hands were spread out as a red flame appeared in between both of his hands. “Fire-“

Before he could even say the rest of his sentence, that same white light blinded him and the other villages for a few seconds. He put his arm over his eyes and shut them. As the light faded, Tsubasa slowly opened his eyes. When he looked up, nothing was there. No diamond, no angel, no death, and no Mizuka.