Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 15, 2011, 01:23:36 AM
Banned

Default Justin Bieber tours Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova... But why not Hoenn?

There were posters all around every town and city in every region exept Hoenn, Hoenn was recently shaken by an earthquake leaving it all uncertain to any travellers eye, Justin Bieber on his new tour, decided not to go to Hoenn, because of the recent earthquake. A week later a Hoenn resident came to Kanto and was waiting for Justin Bieber to arrive, ""Why aren't you touring Hoenn?" asked the idiotic Hoenn resident, "I don't want to die in your unsafe region, plus Hoenn sucks everybody knows that!" Justin's friend, Luigi Fletcher came out behind him, "Justin we have not thought of anywhere for the concerts..." said Luigi. "Oh, no! I can't believe it!!! It can't be!" said Justin Bieber as the sexy 17-year-old singer brushed his sexy hair aside, Luigi had an idea, "Well I could post a story on Victory Road to ask some randoms for ideas of towns and cities for you to tour!", Justin replied "Oh, thank you Luigi! I knew you'd come in handy!".
Justin and Luigi want your help to find cities and towns so he can tour the regions in the Pokemon games and series, So post your positive comment about what region and cities they should tour!
Yes Luigi is based off me and I just love Justin Bieber.