Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 26, 2012, 10:12:48 AM
Keldeo

Default Clash On The Big Bridge

Episode/Chapter ZERO. ~The Three Minutes That Changed The World~

"Over the hill, and around the world. They'll come. They'll come.
Who will come? Who will come? The soldiers of the Imperial Army!"

Even the children seemed to hate the Imperial Army.. I don't blame them. My name's Gareth. I'm part of the Rebel Army, for the town of Suzaku. The imperial army tried invading once, but they didn't get very far. I see you're interested, so I'll tell you about what happened.

We were just minding our business, me, the kid with brown hair, wearing the yellow, black, orange and red jacket and shirt combo, along with a pair of black shorts, Kyle, my good brown haired friend who constantly wears a green mage's get-up, Lucy, a girl with blonde hair who constantly wears white robes, and Ryan, a rather odd brown haired fellow who wears a black jacket 'n' black trousers. Ryan had his usual gunblade, Revolver, out, looking up at the sky, which was a rather odd red colour. "..Man.. This is so boring.." Ryan muttered, before spotting some of the Imperial troops, running at our town. "Finally. Some action!" he cried, running at the army, with a sly grin. Lucy turned to Kyle briefly, the two, nodding, before going off into battle together, Kyle chanting things in Latin in order to transform enemies into weapons, turning six warriors that surrounded him into his trademark weapons, his cards. "The dead bodies will be swapped." the mage whispered, tossing cards at opponents, seemingly slicing off heads. I didn't really understand at the time, and still don't understand, but he had made the edges of the cards sharp, somehow, sharp enough to kill someone, without trying very hard.
Old February 3, 2012, 11:58:14 AM
Keldeo

"Umm.. WHAT?! I really dun't think sa, matie." A rather tall boy was standing up, pointing at Kyle and Ryan, holding a tall bo-staff in his right arm. "I ain't gonna be bleedin' Frank West, but you guys are more annoyin' tha' his bloody zombies! Why don't ye just go home, and let us take this place?" I stared at the boy, wondering who this 'Frank West' person was.. Then realized he must've been an imperial soldier. I took out my trademark weapon;An oversized key, and ran at him, swinging my key as if it was a baseball bat, about to hit a homerun in Baseball. The key was blocked by his bo-staff, and I quickly got knocked to the ground. "Not good..!" I silently cried, seeing the boy raise the staff again.. Then he was hit by one of Kyle's cards. How very useful.

Last edited by Roxas; February 14, 2012 at 04:10:17 AM.