Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 1, 2011, 03:37:16 PM
Keldeo

Default ..And Then There Was None.

-Chapter One, The Beginning-

..A boy woke up in a bedroom, all alone. He tried to open the bedroom door, and found it locked. He then walked into the ensuite bathroom, and yawned, looking in the mirror. ..But the face reflected in the mirror was not his. It was the face of a grotesque gray monster, grinning insanely. The boy froze, in horror.. And no one ever heard from him again.

A group of four friends then came to the house, after hearing rumors that the house was haunted. "I don't believe this." one of the boys remarked, "The front door's open." he had black hair, black eyes, and was much taller than the other children. He was wearing a dark blue suit, and blue beret. "Zuu~ What a nice surprise!" another boy smiled. He had dark brown hair, reddy brown eyes, and was shorter than the others. He was wearing a yellow shirt, dark blue shorts, and a yellow baseball hat. "I wonder what we'll find." the third boy said, walking inside. He had firy red hair, and red eyes. He was wearing a bright red t-shirt, and black pants. "Firo! Roxas!" the first boy exclaimed, "Where's Dewott?" he asked. The boy with the yellow hat, Roxas, shrugged, "She was right behind me. Maybe she's a little slow. Anyway! Let's explore!" he exclaimed. The three friends all nodded, and walked off in different directions. A girl with bright blue hair and burning red eyes walked in, dressed in a blue dress. "Those boys.." she sighed, "I wonder where i should look first, for them. Knowing Firo, he'll want to find something hot."

Last edited by Roxas; October 1, 2011 at 05:07:54 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:23:30 AM
Keldeo

The girl looked towards a flight of stairs, and shook her head, "Nah. I don't think they'd keep heating supplies up there." she then noticed a strange sound, coming from a hallway near her. "..What.." she asked, walking down the hallway. The hall then divided into two, one going forward, and the other route branching off to the right. She then heard the noise again. It sounded like a creature breathing heavily. She decided to go right, and what she saw, infront of a door, was horrifying. Luckily, it hadn't seen her. It entered the room that the door led to. She tried the door afterwards. "Locked? But that thing didn't even look to have fingers!" she cried, then noticed another door to the right of her. "..What's in here, i wonder?" she then tried the door. To her amazement, it opened. It looked to be a bathroom of some sort.. But covering the mirror, was someone's blood. This imidiately alarmed her, and scared her. She looked out of the bathroom door window. The creature was back.. And it was looking around. For some reason, though, it didn't look at the bathroom door. It's breathing sounded as heavy as ever.. It's footsteps loud, and it's face.. Was more horrifying than it's body or actions. It had a giant smile on it's face, along with strange black eyes, without any whites.
Old October 2, 2011, 03:01:39 PM
Keldeo

The monster eventually headed back inside it's room. Dewott sighed, and headed outside. Looking at the door, she could see the shadow of the monster, pacing backwards and forwards. She didn't waste any time getting away. She ran away from the hallway, as quickly as possible. She heard the door to the monster's room opening, and slamming shut. She got quicker, as to avoid the horrifying monster. She sped up the stairs, and looked for a room to hide in. Most rooms were locked.. It sounded like the monster was still chasing her! She eventually found a room, and hid inside a wardrobe, shaking with fear. She heard the room's door open, the monster's footsteps pounding.. It's breathing still heavy.. "Please don't find me.." she prayed, scared witless.
Old October 3, 2011, 08:46:00 AM
Keldeo

After a little while, she heard the door open and slam closed again. The monster's breathing couldn't be heard, either. She sighed with relief, and jumped out of the wardrobe, only to find Firo, hiding under the bed, shivering. "Firo?" she asked, poking him, "Firo! Where's Roxas?! Where's Connec?!" she asked, alarmed. "I d-dunno.. But that thing scares me.." he replied, before standing up, and taking out a sword. "I'll stand up to it! If it comes in again, we can kill it." Dewott nodded, taking out her machine gun.

-Chapter Two. Kagome, Kagome, the bird in the cage, when, oh when will you come out?-

On the other side of the house, on the third floor, Roxas was hiding in what was known as Room 13, as evidenced by the large 13 on the front of the door. On room two, the room that Firo and Dewott were hiding in, was a large 4, writen on the front of the door, in blood. Roxas slipped out of his hiding spot, underneath a table with a tablecloth on, and looked around the room. There was quite a few bookshelves in the room. He then looked up. Above him, seemed to be a large cage, that, when he took a step forward, would fall on top of him. He then decided to move the table, so that it triggered the trap, saving him.. But this was not the case. The cage fell on top of him, trapping him inside.

Last edited by Roxas; October 3, 2011 at 08:47:39 AM.
Old October 4, 2011, 08:08:59 AM
Keldeo

Roxas banged on the bars of the cage, "..No.." he cried, trying the bars again. "Damnit, no!" he cried, punching a bar. Luckily, said bar was rusty, and broke off, followed by a whole load more, freeing the boy. He jumped away from the cage, and heard the monster's breathing. He hadn't seen it yet. He heard its footsteps, getting closer to his room. He panicked, as it opened the door. It stared at him, before advancing on him. "No.. I won't die here.." he cried, "Go away.. Now!" he shouted, taking out one of the bars from the cage, and swinging it at the monster. It continued to advance on him, and tried to bite him. He swung the bar, and caught the monster on the forehead. It growled, and collapsed, blood pouring out of its wound. Luckily for Roxas, it was dead. He fled the room, clutching the bar tight.
Old October 4, 2011, 02:32:41 PM
Keldeo

Behind him, he heard a low rumble. Another monster had somehow appeared, and was following him. It was nearly exactly the same as the last monster, except purple. It had very small whites in its eyes, as well. It looked like the Aoi Oni in my signature. Roxas yelped, and tried to hide in a room. He then found the headless, and obiviously dead, corpse of the boy from the intro. It looked like the head had been eaten, or something. There was an ensuite bathroom, with blood coming out from underneath the door. Roxas went pale, and hid inside a wardrobe. The purple monster didn't come in, luckily for him..

..But unfortunately for Firo and Dewott, it went in their room. Its mouth red with blood. "Holy.." Firo cried, before hitting it, and running off. Dewott was left to deal with it, on her own.. But it didn't seem to want her. Firo ran up the stairs, to the third floor, and into a room with a piano. Pure white. The floor, the walls and the piano.. Little did he know, the monster followed him up.

Roxas heard the opening and slamming of a door, a little while away. He yelped, fell out of the wardrobe, and ran out of the room. "Firo.. Dewott.. Connec.. Be okay.." he prayed, running, accidently, into the wall next to the Piano Room's door.

Inside of it, Firo fought the monster, but was ultimately defeated. The monster bit him, on the shoulder, and left him to die, on top of the piano. Roxas then opened the door, and ran inside, just as Firo was dying. "..Roxas.. Man.. Get outta here.. Before it comes back.." Firo whispered, "No! I won't leave you." Roxas replied, tearing springing to his eyes. "I can't.. I won't! I'll.. I'll make a bandage.." Firo shook his head, "..I'm going to die anyway.. Just run. Leave me her-" he then went silent, his blood pouring out, creating a sort of blood-shadow, a similar shape to Roxas, who stood there, horrified, staring at Firo's corpse.
Old October 5, 2011, 09:01:49 AM
Keldeo

Roxas blinked a couple of times more, before collapsing to his knees. "Why..? Why..? WHY?!" he shouted, "Why did he have to die?.. We should get out.. Dewott.. Conne-" he then heard the front door open and slam shut, along with about 6 pairs of feet.. Six more people. Six more casualities. Roxas ran out of the piano room, crying, and ran downstairs, to the front door.

Chapter Three. One down, Nine to go

Connec had fallen asleep, in a completely random room. He got up, and started to clean the room, making it into a sort of safe room. He wondered where the others had gone, but didn't worry too much. "They'll be fine." he grinned, as he cleaned up the safe room. There was a kitchen, a bathroom, and a small space for about twelve beds.
Old October 6, 2011, 09:13:35 AM
Keldeo

"All these beds.. I wonder who stayed here before." Connec stopped, noticing the beds. He then heard the door slamming, but ignored it. "It doesn't matter. I've gotta clean this up."

Roxas' friends, Patrick, Jack, Siobhan, James, Freddie and Adam had all arrived. Roxas arrived on the first floor just as Adam walked in. "Yo, Rox." Adam grinned, waving. "Looks like quite the scary house.. At least, from the outside.." James sighed. Siobhan and Jack were holding eachother's hands, and grinning, "Perfect place for us to live in when we get older!" Siobhan laughed. Siobhan and Patrick had orange hair, and blue eyes, and were both wearing blue blazers, while Patrick was wearing a red headband, and black slacks, Siobhan was wearing a gray skirt. James and Freddie had black hair, green eyes, and was wearing a similar uniform to Patrick and Siobhan, except with a dark green blazer, black slacks, and a silver baseball cap. Jack had blonde hair, and was wearing the same uniform as Patrick, minus the headband. Adam had a black shirt on, a pair of gray headphones, brown hair, and brown eyes. He was also wearing white pants.

"Guys.. You've gotta go. Firo's already dead.." Roxas pleaded, but Freddie just shrugged him off, "You worry too much. Firo's not dead.. He hasn't even arrived." Patrick ran around behind him, shouting out gibberish. "PATRICK." James shouted, glaring at Patrick. "KIDDYLAND!" Patrick shouted, before running off. One by one, the five other newcomers left, wandering around. Freddie and Adam formed a group, James, Jack and Siobhan formed a group, and left Roxas standing there. "..I've gotta stop them.." he cried, then froze, hearing the monster's breathing. He ran off, in the direction Patrick had ran, which led to the hallway that Dewott had seen the monster in. Patrick jumped around, "Hey Roxxy!" He grinned, seeing Roxas. He then held up a bottle of beer, "The toilet in 'dis room sells ya beer.." he seemed drunk.

Roxas facepalmed, "Paddy, let's stick together." he sighed, while Patrick hummed the Nyan Cat song. "Roxxxxxyyyy.. Call me Nyan Pat from now on, okaaaaay?"
Old October 12, 2011, 01:17:09 PM
Keldeo

Roxas facepalmed, "Sure Paddy..~" he tried to be happy, but saw the shadow of the monster, inside the same room Dewott had seen it in. Patrick was busy drifting around, humming the Nyan Cat song, when he hit the door to the monster's room, and fell inside. Roxas jumped, and tried to open the door after Patrick.. But found that it was locked.

Freddie and Adam wandered upstairs, up to the second-to-last floor. The fourth floor. They then found Connec in his room, tidying up. "Oh, heya guys." Connec grinned, "Like the room?" Freddie nodded, "Looks nice. We could sleep here." he flopped down on a bed, and quickly fell asleep. Adam looked around, "Strange. It's as though someone was here before. Twelve people maybe."

James, Siobhan and Jack had wandered up to the second floor, and wandered into what looked like a pantry.. Except there wasn't any food inside, just boxes. James walked into a side room, without Siobhan and Jack, and found himself face to face with a caged monster. It stared at him, with a strange grin, before rattling the bars, banging on them, "..Leeee..TTTTT.. MeeeEEE.. OuTTTT.." the monster growled, in a low voice. James looked for a door, but couldn't find a door. "How?" he asked, seeming a little afraid of the monster. It twisted it's head, it's eyes disappearing into it's head. "..DiieEEEEE..." it growled, banging on the bars some more. James tried to run, and tripped. "No way, man!" he cried, getting up, and trying the door to the side room. Locked.
Old October 15, 2011, 01:19:20 PM
Keldeo

The monster continued to bang on the bars, while James struggled to his feet. "Hell no. I ain't going down without a fight!" he declared, kicking the door. To his amazement, it opened. He slammed the door behind him, as he had seen that the Monster broke open its cage, and was walking, or rather, running, towards him. He had slammed the door right in its face, causing it to go berserk. It ripped through the door, and ran after James, who rejoined Siobhan and Jack. "Shivvy, Jack.. HELP." he panted. "Fine.." Siobhan sighed, and took out a shotgun. "Boom baby!" she shouted, shooting the monster. It didn't seem to do much. Jack took out a magic book, and started to cast spells, but with each spell he cast, he started to bleed from a different place, with varying levels of severity.

Patrick looked around. A foul stench of blood was in the air of the room. He walked around, no longer drunk. "..Hmm." he stopped, before spotting one of the monsters, walking around. "DiiiEEEEEEE.." it growled, "AlllLLLL.. WIIiiiLLllll.. DIEEEEEE!" it groaned, running at him. He kicked at it, and managed to knock it out in one go. "Heck yeah!" he did a victory dance, and found a cross-shaped halberd. He stabbed the monster with it, in its forehead, took the halberd out of the corpse, and broke down the door to the lair.. Then froze, when he heard a thump behind him.
Old October 19, 2011, 08:32:00 AM
Keldeo

Patrick turned around, alarmed. "..What..." he then froze again, seeing a much larger and muscley version of the monster. "Roxas!" he shouted, "Roxxxxxaaaasssssss!" he shouted again, but the other boy couldn't hear him. The monster had completely blocked the doorway, making it sound-proof as well. Roxas heard a faint shout, and looked for a better weapon. He ran into the bathroom Dewott had hid in, and found a nailgun. "It'll do." he sighed, taking the weapon and discarding the bar. Another muscley monster jumped down from the ceiling, infront of the brown haired boy. Roxas lifted his nailgun, but was too scared to fire it. "WhATT.. IssSSS... WrONggggg?" the monster growled, walking towards the boy, stamping its feet.
Old October 20, 2011, 09:01:10 AM
Keldeo

"Darnit!" Patrick exclaimed, running at the monster, trying to stab it through the chest with his halberd. The monster dodged.. But Patrick managed to hit the OTHER monster, the one infront of Roxas. Roxas blinked, "Whoa.."

Chapter Four. Chill and Rigour

Siobhan, James and Jack continued to try to take out the monster, but were driven back, into the main hallway. "D-Darn!" James cried, slashing at the monster.. But it didn't seem to do anything. Jack eventually stopped casting spells, as he had gotten far too tired, while Siobhan ran out of ammo for her shotgun. Patrick took his halberd out of the monster he had killed's back, and turned around, to the first monster. Roxas ran forward, and shot at the monster with his nailgun, but the nails bounced off the monster, without harming it. Patrick and Roxas were driven back, also to the main hallway. James and Roxas formed a team, and tried to kill the monster James had ran into, and, in the end, succeeded.. While Patrick, Jack and Siobhan TRIED to kill the one Patrick had run into.. Patrick was fatally wounded. "Darnit.." he cursed, blacking out. Jack looked in his book, "..Okay.. This is it.. If i don't.. Do.. This.. Then we'll.. Die.." he panted. "Ave Dios! Morte la monsteriare!" he declared, the monster exploding.. But Jack too was fatally wounded in the explosion. "I.. Did it.." he grinned, before blacking out as well. Siobhan, Roxas, and James dragged the two to a bedroom, and laid Patrick and Jack onto beds. "Hey, Shivvy. Come on, let's go." James stood in the doorway, afterwards. "..I'm not going." Siobhan replied. "..I want to stay with Jack." she added. Roxas blinked, "W-What?! Are you insane?!" he cried, "A monster could get you!.." Siobhan pointed her shotgun as Roxas, loading in one shell. "..Go away." she growled.
Old October 27, 2011, 12:27:30 PM
Keldeo

Roxas nodded, and left with James. "Don't blame us if you get killed." James told Siobhan, who just nodded in return, and said nothing.

Adam, Connec and Freddie eventually left Connec's safe room, and walked around the house. "Jeez. It sure is boring around here. I wonder where everyone else is." Adam sighed, "I came with Firo, Dewott and Roxas.. But if you say that Roxas said that Firo's dead.. That leaves me, Dewott and Roxas alive.." Connec sighed, "Firo was a great friend of mine.. That's just sad." all three of the boys cried.

Dewott had escaped her room, and was in the basement.. Suddenly, a loud "WHIRRRRRR" sounded from above her, and a giant hole opened up in the ceiling. A boy was standing next to the hole, looking confused. "Ehhh? It's you, Dewott. Whatchu doin' there?" this boy was none other than Kit, a friend of theirs. "No time! Kit, jump down! I'm gonna look out there!" Dewott started to climb up the wall, as Kit jumped down from the hole. "Whatever. See ya later, Dewott!" Kit laughed. He had tanned skin, and black hair, along with sort of greenish-brown eyes. He was wearing a blue jacket, red shirt, and dark green pants. "Don't die in there, 'kay?" Dewott sounded afraid, when she reached the hole. "Eh? Why would I die?" Kit asked, confused. "..There's.. A monster.." Dewott shivered, before running off.. But then a loud scream could be heard from outside, along with a loud "CRACK." Kit wasted no time fleeing from the hole, as one of the monsters stared at him from above, and jumped down. "Crap, crap, crap!" Kit panted, running away from the gray abomenation that was threatening to kill him.

Last edited by Roxas; October 27, 2011 at 12:29:02 PM.
Old October 28, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Keldeo

Chapter Five. The Disappearence Of Kit Buckley

Kit reached the front door, and saw, with horror, another one of the monsters, standing infront of the door. He rushed upstairs, fleeing two monsters now. The one from the hole, and the one from the front door. He then bumped into Roxas and James, and fell over, the two monsters standing over the trio. "Oh no.." Roxas raised his nailgun at one of the monsters, and closed his eyes.. WHAM! CRASH! The trio looked at the monsters, or rather now their corpses. Connec, Adam and Freddie had managed to kill both of them, but were heavily injured in the process. "Heh.. We saved ya." Adam grinned, "Where's Dewott?" Connec asked, "..I think a monster killed her." Kit replied. "Well.. James.. Kit.. Be careful. Roxas'll need protecting.. 'Cause he's so weak.." Connec laughed, "Don't die on us!" James shouted, punching the trio.. "It looks like.. Lights out on the stage for us.." Adam sighed, before closing his eyes. Freddie and Connec looked at Adam, before also closing their eyes.. And then they breathed no more. They had used some kind of suicide attack and killed the monsters, at the cost of their lives. Kit, James, and Roxas were the last three left. Kit, and James went to vist Siobhan, and found her dead, her body beheaded, with the head stuck in an ensuite bathroom. Roxas returned to the room where he had found the corpse of the boy from the intro.. With the head, half eaten, in the bathroom. They were definitely the last three survivors. The trio met up on the fourth floor, near the stairs. "..One last place we haven't checked." James panted, "On the fifth floor." Kit added. Roxas nodded. "Let's check out the fifth floor!"

Last edited by Roxas; October 28, 2011 at 04:40:33 PM.
Old October 31, 2011, 02:50:25 PM
Keldeo

The trio walked up the stairs, only to be greeted by a rather round room, with a small hole near the stairs. "..The heck?" James asked, looking around. The walls were white, with red bits, and handprints. "It's like a cave.. Only.. Bloodier.." Kit sighed, walking into the hole, which opened up to a room with four circles. "Four? But there's only three of us!" Kit shouted, growling. James stood on one of the circles, a green circle being lit up on the wall. "I know.. We have to stand on these circles.." Roxas studied the puzzle, then sweatdropped. "..But not much more than that. It's a tricky puzzle!" he declared, running onto a circle, a yellow circle being lit up next to James' circle on the wall. Kit looked at the two coloured circles, and the two unlit circles on the ground. "..I've got it!" he declared, running onto a circle, above the two James and Roxas were on. A red circle lit up on the wall, and suddenly, the circles turned into triangles, forming a triangle of triangles. The unlit circle became a hole, seemingly leading to the next room. "What do we have to lose?" James asked, jumping down the hole, and landing in the next room. Roxas studied the puzzle for a second, while Kit jumped down. "I'll stay up here, and looked around!" he shouted, to the two that had jumped down. They nodded, and looked around the next room.

Last edited by Roxas; October 31, 2011 at 02:51:59 PM.