Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 21, 2011, 02:37:45 PM
Floatzel

Default The Célarustarn Chronicles Episode IV: Reshiram Edition

After seeing how great my friends and I did writing the last one, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to type up what I'd hope to be the last story we write on The Célarustarn Chronicles. Should we want to do another one and post it, I won't see why not. For now I'd like to post a part of the Reshiram Edition we completed today. Why "Reshiram Edition"? Because there's also going to be a Zekrom Edition as well when it's completed. The Zekrom Edition's not done yet, but there will be differences in the story when either Zekrom or Reshiram enter it.

I'd like to give my thanks to the my greatest friends who helped and cooperated on working on this fiction once again, and a new helper: Seiji Konokama, Lucario Giavlés, and Armed Floatzel. Thanks guys for making our fiction such a nice thing to create, and for being such wonderful people.

Here's the link to the PDF of Episode IV for those who want the extra content: http://www.4shared.com/document/PuqM...cles_IV_-.html

And to the remix soundtrack for both versions, for those who are interested in listening to the music: http://www.4shared.com/file/YLjrIuQ5...oundtrack.html

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 19, 2012 at 02:49:55 AM. Reason: Updated Files On Hosting Site.
Old November 21, 2011, 02:42:29 PM
Floatzel

Here's the very beginning of Episode IV.
-------------------------------------------------

The Célarustarn Chronicles Episode IV
Reshiram Edition

The Arian Tale Retold

Oh, you look like a new face. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I already know who you are. Doesn't matter all too much. I'm a Wolven named Sevux Raelik with a few talents and tricks up my sleeves. Not too many, though, but I play a pretty sick guitar and excel in ranged and melee combat on my homeworld.

The year is 25XX. I've made my home here on Arys in Castelia City; the place used to be known as The City of Ellis, but the government decided to rename it. It's here in Castelia I live with a Sangheili friend known as Ermi 'Rchul. That guy is such a nut but a really cool guy, regardless of his speedy driving. Sometimes I wonder about his safety, but he pulls in loads of cash from street racing back and forth the Carvell-Narx Tunnel Bridge. That bridge is submersed under the Sea of Narx and connects the Carvell Region to The Narx Region. Street racing's legal so as long as the proper authorities know what's going on; they call out the race paths out if you race in the city instead of on a major interstate or highway.

There's been evil folks as with any world. Exhaltan Zanguard for one had a been a part of an Organization known as Dark Hand who wanted to rule everything they could. I believed they were misguided according to the Arian Server Net Database, so I set in motion a plan to stop them, starting with Exhaltan and Axel. My first attempt at killing Exhaltan ended up in failure, and Exhaltan sent me away in a crystal to Kokuran Kingdom in the past.

It was there I enlisted the help of a few friends, Darach, Caitlyn, Kono Kama, and Kono's faithful Lucario known as Ryu. At first things weren't so smooth, as I had temporary amnesia from the time travel. I was extremely agitated about my defeat and memory loss but when Kono gave me some
chocolate, it really calmed me down and my memories started coming back in no time.

I was offered to spend the night in Kokuran Palace, an offer I could not refuse. I had no way to get back to my home as far as I was concerned. I slept the night and early in the morning, I shuffled out of bed when a commotion was being made outside. As I came down from the Aristocratic Wing and stepped into the morning air, ahead lay a portal. A dadgum Unggoy was the annoyance who came from it! I quickly shot it down before it could make any more problems for the rest of Kokuran. It was then and there I knew the portal must have led back home. We scared yet another Grunt who came through and my new comrades entered thus inside the inter-dimensional warphole.

It had carried us back into Castelia where I introduced Darach and everyone else to Ermi, who happened to be at my place at the time. We decided to visit his mansion in Verix and shop around the capital's virtual market district. After the shopping trip at Ermi's mansion, a vandal had just broken a window with a note attached to a rock. “Axel, that darned, filthy Khajiit! You aren't getting away with this!” I recall that's what Ermi said in his anger. We followed our target to the Flaés Desert Region Border. Axel should have known well our best of the best train in the heat and storm down South in the hot desert in Carvell and Flaés. It was there Lucario Zevarius teamed up with us as we witnessed him make a great shot from behind Axel. That Khajiit never saw it coming when Zevarius sniped him in the back of the head for the kill.

From there on out, we were out of leads of what to do next, but Ermi had a good feeling all of us should head to Mount Pyrite. I'll never know exactly why he chose such a destination so fast, but
that took us where we needed to be. Quite intelligent he can be when he wants to. Arceus greeted us, informing us that Exhaltan was hunting him down. I knew then Exhaltan must have been there inside Mount Pyrite. “I'm all for for taking down Zangaurd and restoring peace to Arys!” Darach had exclaimed. It was then and there he received a blast to his side as Exhaltan taunted. Zangaurd wasn't going to have a thing of that. A battle between Exhaltan had ensued.

Caitlyn had rushed to Darach's side and aided Darach as they both feigned death shortly thereafter. I couldn't tell if they were truly dead or not as my sense in Aura could not tell me, however, I do believe they may have really died. In that moment Exhaltan became weaker as Darach and Caitlyn's abilities took effect on his soul, giving us a great opportunity to take him down. Zangaurd had signs of his combat reflexes being slowed, and with this we gave him the coup de grace.

It was after all this Ermi, Zevarius, and I comforted Kono Kama. For his loss, Ermi offered that Darach and Caitlyn be transferred back home in a Xenogear. Then, as we said our goodbyes, Zevarius opened a portal as commanded by his Father Arceus and Kono Kama set foot back home to Kokuran.

Later that night back in Castelia at my apartment, it felt as if even the past could think about the future. Kono Kama seemed to be thinking about the times he and I shared, no matter how short. So I took it upon myself with Ermi and Zevarius to visit some other day to give him gifts while visiting him one last time. Darach and Caitlyn had also been revived that day and so Kono was well pleased. Seeing as he was satisfied, we said yet one more goodbye to the people of Kokuran. Shortly before leaving, I had noticed some strange feeling as if I had felt Kono Kama's Aura once before; it was as if if he was the current governing force in Narx. With everything done and said, we left back for Castelia once more.

But this story isn't about me. No, This story is about what happened after Seth Flieger and Servasius Lanésdren had teamed up with some new friends to take down an organization known as, Dark Hand. After The Blades had successfully infiltrated Dark Hand's Base in Célarustarn, they had split up and gone back to their respective places of dwelling. Seth who was once and still is Cloud the Grovyle and Servasius who had gained his shifting powers, receive a letter in the mail. This is their next journey in time, 10 years later.

The Next Journey Begins

“What a trip.” The same Servasius with his jeans and yellow jacket, now age 33, walked around the familiar site of his cottage living area at the foot of Mt. Coronet. “Saving Célarustarn and its people was quite a blast back then, eh Seth?”

Seth stood by the lamp-stand and picked up his sunglasses. “Heh heh, it was indeed. Arceus even gave us some gifts.” He slipped on his shades and commented, “Regardless, they don't make you fast enough to nab my glasses off my face!” He and Servasius chuckled, remembering the time when Seth joked as a Grovyle. “Well it sure is good to be home again, but Marcus doesn't seem to be here. Have you seen him, Servasius?” They both looked around for the Lucario around the cottage, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“I don't think he came with us,” Servasius stated. “If that's the case I can only assume he's gone home, got bored of sticking around with us.” He then pondered about Arceus' blessings. “It felt great saving a place we never knew existed at one point, then getting something in return for our courage. In fact I'm very grateful to Arceus for granting me shape-shifting powers... Today though it feels as if something happened to my Lucario side, Seth. It makes me question as to whether I got stronger or another thing altogether occurred.”

“Hmm, whatever it is, I'm certain we need not be worried about what has changed so much.”

“I agree, you're right. It is a funny feeling however.” Servasius picked up two DS Lite's and a copy of each Pokemon White and Black Version from a shelf next to the TV that had a Nintendo Wii and XBOX 360 connected. “Hey Seth? Wanna battle our digital fr-” Servasius cut himself off as the doorbell rang and a letter dropped in the slot in the front door. “Not even an hour's passed since we got back from our failed dig and we're already getting mail?” Servasius put down what games he had, then picked up the letter on the floor. He quickly tore open the envelope and pulled out the note.

“What's it say, man?” Seth inquired.

“I'm getting there, hold your Rapidash...” Servasius unfolded the letter and read it.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v
Greetings Servasius and Seth,

I've heard what you've done for a realm called Célarustarn.
News spreads fast amongst the deities known as Arceus, Dialga,
Palkia, Zekrom, and Reshiram. It is through Zekrom and
Reshiram I have been informed of your noble deeds. Let me
get straight to the point. I have requested that you go visit the
Ruins of Alph in your world so that we may meet back in
Célarustarn City. “You don't even know me, why should I trust
what this person is writing us for?” you may ask. But doubt me
not, I simply wish to meet you and congratulate you for
your flawless dedication to Célarustarn City; my gratitude for you
restoring the world as I know it in my time.

I believe someone else, maybe a few people, two wish to see
you as well. Until then look for a portal in the Ruins of Alph. I
await your presence. Hope to see you soon.

-John Hayakawa.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v

“Hmm, who is this guy, John? I wonder.” Servasius read over the letter once more, then with joy and excitement in his heart and soul he shouted to Seth, “I know we gave up searching for Mom and Dad... Still, this is a reason to go on another adventure! Come on Seth, what are we waiting for?!”

“Heh, I don't know, fishy letter it would seem but we may be able to trust this man's word... Yeah, let's go. Ruins of Alph, here we come!”

Seth and Servasius rushed out the door, almost toppling each other over on the way out “You knucklehead, Seth!” Servasius joked.

“Heh heh heh, ok Vector the Croc with the headphones on your head! You were in such a hurry to leave in the first place to get going to Célarustarn again!” Seth joked back. The two stopped and realized something important. “Wait a minute, Servasius... Did we even think how we're going to get over to Johto this time? We're short on cash and have low finances from the last time you ever had a successful archeological dig.”

“You're right, we can't even afford to pay the boat ticket fees to get a ride in Canalave City to Olivine...”

As swiftly as the wind can blow on a cold, winter night, Palkia appeared before the two. “In need of assistance, are we? It just so happens I'm here for you two heroes of Célarustarn from the top of Mt. Coronet, ready to bless those with good hearts and intents.”

“Palkia!” Servasius shouted.

“Yes, it is I, Palkia, Master Over Space. One ticket to Johto and a fast trip, coming up.” Palkia used his powers to transport himself, Seth, and Servasius through the very confines of innerspace itself, going between the real world and subspace; Palkia had brought Servasius and Seth to the Ruins of Alph as the two gasped for air after the travel.

“Ughh, that feeling again, only multiplied,” Servasius stated. “Regardless, I'm grateful... Thank you, Palkia.”

“Seth, Servasius... If you ever need assistance, you need only ask for Dialga, Arceus, or even I and the others... We are always watching.” Palkia then disappeared, with Seth and Servasius going once more inside the same place they found the fake, enchanted keyblade. They looked around for the portal within, but 30 minutes had passed and they had located nothing unusual.

“Hmm... Nothing out of the ordinary around here...” Seth commented.

“Yeah, it didn't change since we were last here.” Servasius and his partner Seth continued to look around when Servasius tripped on a brick. “Oh whoa whoa whoa! What the?”

“Did ya have a nice trip?” Seth joked. The two didn't realize the brick Servasius had moved, starting a reaction in the Ruins of Alph.

“I didn't fall, dude. I think I might have triggered something.” Sure enough Servasius was right as the wall to left started to open up in a rumble. When the wall opened as far as it could, it stopped with a loud bang, revealing a small corridor filled with Unown hieroglyphs and a mirror visible at the end. “Whatever we're looking for must be in that room.”

“Now I do have loads of courage, but I still wonder what lies beyond that entrance, hopefully not death,” Seth spoke. He looked in every which way he could for traps of any sort, being very cautious not to trigger another chain like Servasius did with the wall before.

Seth and Servasius started to walk into the corridor when a voice halted them, “Death? I think it's... better than death, where you're going.”

The two were caught off guard by the mysterious voice. “Hey, who's there?” Servasius inquired, “You're not John, are you?”

“Yeah, who the hell is that?!” Seth still did not want to take any chances if it really was John about to attack. He was ready to make any strikes and make moves if need be. “Show yourself at once!”

The voice spoke again, “So, you finally come again... Servasius...” The voice which had spoke, revealed itself as Giratina.

“Giratina,” Servasius muttered.

Seth, relieved but only slightly at Giratina's presence, grumbled, “Explains all of the pressure I was under.”

“What was that?” Giratina bespoke, “Pressure? You should feel pressured, I'm wondering what a human with my blood is back here for...”

“We got a letter from John saying he would be here... Or at least that he'd meet us back in Célarustarn City,” Servasius answered

“Yeah,” Seth interjected, “what he said. Know of any 'John Hayakawa' by any chance?”

Giratina seemed to be losing his patience when he replied, “Hmm... I have never heard of a John Hayakawa... But I am aware of Servasius, as I have said before... How did you get your hands on my blood?”

Servasius, aware he was being accused of taking a sample of Giratina's blood, defended “I never laid a hand on you. This is the first time I've truly seen you before, Giratina.”

Giratina was even more infuriated, blinded in his rage and in full belief that Servasius had stolen his blood to use it for himself. “I dare say, tell me that again, I know someone took my blood, and it lies inside of you!”

“I'm being honest here, I never laid even a finger on a deity like yourself except for when Dialga was corrupted by the shadows.”

“Lies!” Giratina shouted as he prepared a Shadow Ball.

“That's quite enough, Giratina,” came yet another voice, “Servasius is innocent! So cut it out!” Coming from behind a corner wall in the Ruins of Alph was a adult male in slacks, brown overcoat, and a GOLDLIS quartz analog watch on his wrist. “Innocent until proven guilty, that's what I say! With the evidence I have, he can't be proven guilty!” Giratina settled down and relinquished his anger, calling off his Shadow Ball attack.

“You... You must be John, correct?” Servasius queried the man.

“John Hawakaya, Private Eye, that's me. I'll have you know Master Giratina, Ganondorf had his filthy mitts on your blood. My best friend, Lupin Zulogio, informed me.”

Giratina roared, “Oh that rat, Ganondork! Forgive me Servasius, I was wrong to accuse you.”

John continued, “But, we need not worry about Ganondorf any longer, as I heard he is enjoying eternal life in Hell.”

“Heh, I may not know who this Ganondork is.” Servasius then remembered, ”duh, I do know him.”

Giratina moved closer to the mirror in the corridor. Seth, Servasius, and John followed behind. “I am the gate keeper of the portal here... I shall now allow you access. I apologize for my misunderstandings.” Giratina moved aside as he opened the portal gate.

“Thank you kindly, Master Giratina,” John conveyed. The detective motioned at Servasius and Seth to go on ahead of him. “After you, gentlemen...”

“Thanks, Johnny,” Seth said.

“I'm apologize, but only my associates are to call me that.”

“Gotcha, chief.”

Giratina looked at John and then inquired, “Didn't you tell me the other time John that you worked alone?”

“I used to work alone,” John replied, “but now I have Detective Jameson as a partner in crime. Perhaps you'll know Detective Jameson better as Looker.”

“Isn't he the guy that...” Seth hesitated but John must have known what he was thinking.

“Exactly correct, Seth. Looker is the guy who arrested Team Galactic's Charon. Well, I think we better get going... Like I said, you guys can go first.”

The three men entered the portal and this time there was minor turbulence. The wind grew stronger as the trio went further down the warphole until they exited out. John, Seth, and Servasius came out of the portal with a clap of thunder behind them as they ended up once more in Célarustarn City. Hovercars populated the roads and there were monorails overhead. They had ended up in the streets of Célarustarn City in the year 21XX, October 31st as one of the giant LED screens read!

Last edited by Wulf Cines; December 13, 2011 at 01:59:21 PM. Reason: Consistancy in the story. Nothing major, something minor.
Old November 23, 2011, 01:46:20 PM
Floatzel

Posting yet another two acts to the Reshiram Edition. And this is the part where I believe Armed Floatzel earns his credit in both this and the Zekrom Edition. :3
------------------------------------------------------

Festival In The Square

“Yeowza, watch out!” Seth and John warned in unison. The trio barely had time dodge the oncoming traffic as a car narrowly missed them, spinning around before correcting.

“Hey! Watch where you walking!” The driver of that car shouted as he almost hit yet another victim.

Why don't you watch where you're driving, bozo, Servasius thought. That guy almost killed a... eh, never mind...

John and the other two guys were now safely walking on the sidewalk with the other pedestrians. “Let's just keep moving. I brought you back here for a reason, didn't I not?” he asked. His question being rhetorical, John continued, “Hm, if my detective skills are right then there's a festival downtown I'd like to take you both to. Zekrom or Reshiram has promised they'd make a visit this year in the square, I'm not sure which one of them.”

“Ahhh, I'd like to vist a festival just once in my life!” Servasius interposed.

“Yeah, shall we see it?” Seth questioned

“That's why I brought you back here to Célarustarn. I promise, you'll enjoy it on my day off.” He pulled out a set of keys and pressed a button on them. Two beeps went off nearby and John pointed out, “My car's over here.” The three stood in front of a hovercar version of the Oldsmobile Cutlass S from 1974.

“Dayumn!” Seth and Servasius said, “you got style!”

“You think so?” John asked as he got in the drivers seat. “Every Private Eye has to have their own kind of car and luxurious home to solve cases from.”

Seth scratched his head at this comment, wondering why such a member of the community would think he'd have to have such a stylish car just to get around. Is this John Hayakawa more than a Private Eye? I better keep my eyes on him, those words of his seemed rather cheesy for someone of a noble heart.

“Seats are luxurious, they don't fill themselves now.” Hayakawa buckled himself up and put the key in the ignition, revving the engine.

“After you Seth,” Servasius gestured to his pal to enter before him.

“Thank you, amigo.”

The Private Eye put his foot on the pedal after everyone was securely inside the Cutlass S, then drove down a few blocks. They drove by a few stores, some of which advertised jet packs, kitchen cooking kits, and even titanium prosthetic arms and legs. “Augments, they're a popular substitute for those who have the cash and are willing to sacrifice a part of their body for machine... I assume you received my letter,” John quickly changed topics. “Reason I've called you here is to congratulate you both.

“I was investigating the Past on Dark Hand, but you two beat me to solving the case.”

“It was more than just us.” Servasius was fidgeting his fingers, still interested at the augments he saw in the different shops along the way.

“I'm not trying to turn this into an interrogation, but what did you exactly do?”

Servasius stopped twirling his fingers as he noticed how antsy he was to satisfy his curiosity about the metallic prosthesis, then replied, “It's a long story. If Seth and I had to tell you what happened it would take several hours.”

“Exactly,” Seth threw in. “So John, you said earlier that Ganondorf is dead? Well of course he is, Servasius and I with some friends kicked his hamburger buns years back!”

“Hmm, Mr. Zulogio had also said almost the same thing. Oh, almost missed my turn, hang on!” Hayakawa turned the steering wheel hard and fast, taking a sharp turn to the right towards a downhill route. He took the road as far as he could until he had to pull over and next parked his Cutlass on the side curb, shutting off the engine. The trio exited the Cutlass and headed for the square.

Visible from where everyone now stood was the square where loads of sparklers were being twirled and snap-dragons being thrown with pops; screams and shouts of people having a fun at the festival could be heard all over. There was merry making and plenty of activities as far as the eye could see to the Sapphire Coast bordering the Célarustarn Gulf. The gate to the square was light in a rainbow of cycling colors that went from the right and left sides all the way to the middle arch. Next to it was a ticket box where tickets could be purchased for the rides and attractions. One of the roller-coasters swiftly passed overhead with shrieks from the riders who were enjoying the thrill of it all.

“Whoa, remarkable!” Servasius commented.

“Dudes, this place is crack-a-lackin'!” Seth added.

John walked up to the ticket machine and next inserted some Sphéron. The machine gave him several tickets which he evenly distributed to Servasius and Seth. The two thanked him for the tickets. “Go ahead and have fun guys, but remember this, please. I want you to go to the concert stage in the center of the square in two hours sharp. It's uncertain which of the two will arrive tonight, but Zekrom or Reshiram is coming to visit. One of them would like to see you both.”

“Two hours, huh?” Seth set his watch alarm. “Got it.”

“Have fun... By the way, this festival likes shifters.” John winked and blended in with the crowd beyond the gates.

-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-

Seth and Servasius browsed around the festival square amongst the mass for anything that caught their attentions. Five minutes passed and Seth spotted a ride he wanted to try. “Ohh, the famous Scrambler!”
Seth stepped in line over to it with Servasius behind him. “Wanna chance the Scrambler? I'll take it on as a Gallade” He smirked looking back at Servasius, then transformed into a Gallade.

“Ohh, good eye, just a second!” Servasius turned into his Lucario forme, but suddenly without his control he changed into a Zoroark. “What?!” He tried to turn back into his Lucario forme, but failed and remained a Zoroark.

Seth likewise encountered an identical problem when he abruptly changed from a Gallade back into a Grovyle. “Bother, it's not just you man.” He sighed. “Something turned me back into a Grovyle and it wasn't even me... Why don't we just ride the Scrambler and forget about our problems, huh? We'll find the answer to this, I'm sure of it.”

“You know, I didn't think like that. That's like I like who you are, Seth!” Servasius gave a pat on his friends back, then the two deposited a ticket each to ride the Scrambler. The two strapped in they spun round and round until the ride halted. They exited separate of each other, leaving Servasius to look around once more for Seth. “Seth? Cloud buddy?!..” Not this again, he thought as he searched high and low for his friend. After a long hunt, Servasius bumped into his Grovyle buddy infront of what appeared to be a costume changing attraction. Seth was dressed in a purple superhero outfit that fit perfectly on his Grovyle body and wore a wrap-around mask on his head with holes for his eyes. “Seth, what the heck are you tights for? I thought you were too old for this kind of stuff!”

Seth chuckled. “The ladies find this sexy and attractive! So if I have to save any damsels tonight they'll... Ah, who am I kiddin'? I just thought it'd be cool to try this outfit out!”

Ahh, Seth, Servasius thought to himself. Somehow I knew you were an Otaku of some sort to come out looking like some Ultra Grovyle Hero. The duo went around the square in search of what else they could try out in two hours time, Seth the “Super” Grovyle and his “sidekick” Servasius the Zoroark. It was Servasius who noticed a vendor on the way to the next attraction. “Oohhhhhh!” he yelled like the ship vendor from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. “Cotton Candy and funnel cakes!” Servasius ran over to the stand and came back with a whopper for a cotton candy cone.

“Hah hah!” Seth laughed. Who's the kid now, Servasius?

“Huh? What's so funny, man?”

“Heh, nothing,” Seth answered.

Servasius wasn't going to let this chance slide. “Hnhnhn, nothing... Or something?”

“Doh! You're just too smart for me this time Servasius! You going after all that candy, are you wanting to even share it?”

“Well of course, it wouldn't be fair if I kept it all to myself.” Servasius brought the cone closer to Seth so he could grab some of the sweet treat.

“Ah, thank you partner.” Just as Seth was about to snatch a bite to eat, Servasius pulled some of the cotton candy off the top and flung it onto his friends face. “Hey!” Seth, understanding this was another of his pal's pranks, pulled the cotton candy off his face and saw Servasius running away. “Get back here you nut!” Seth gave chase, then eventually tackled Servasius along with a few empty garbage cans. Seth and Servasius burst out laughing, and so did a few other passerby folks. After they cleaned up a little they continued to walk, talking about other past events as the minutes went by. They eventually encountered what was the most awesome ride in the world. “Hey, isn't that... Hey it is.” Seth read the big, Copperplate Gothic letters. “The Ring of Dragonfire, no way! But this version of the ride looks like it goes in more than just a few loops! Care to ride it?”

“Up to you my friend,” Servasius smirked.

“Heck. Come on, this will be fun! Let's do it!”

It wasn't long before they had their chance at The Ring of Dragonfire. The sides of the cars were decorated with images of Zekrom and Reshiram on opposite sides, plus they had a black and white checker patterned decal. The two were strapped in once more with anyone else brave enough to face the rush; The ride backed up a little bit, stopped, then went forward. Round and round it went until it went as fast as it could, shooting out of the shuttle loops and sending the riders hurling around the different sites of the city without rails. There was nothing but jets and wings propelling the rollercoaster now. It went past the festival square gate, over the still bustling market; through Célarustarn City's Park District, and flying over the Gahdnoswhere Swamps. Servasius and Seth were even amazed that their old friend Seiwun's home was still in great condition. They both waved in surprise as they noticed Zanven down below, taking care of the place. Zanven waved and shouted as loud as he could back at the two, even though they never heard him. The ride went on to pass the old Dark Hand Base, now converted into a tourist welcome center into the Gahdnoswhere Swamps.

All of a sudden, the cars covered the passengers in protective, air tight canopies as it launched high into the sky. It was a breath-taking view as all of the City and the surrounding realm of Célarustarn was visible. It descended as quickly as it had rose into the sky, giving the riders a slight sense of lightness; The roller-coaster finally came out over the Célarustarn Gulf and pulled back into the square, docking itself back to the rails on which it began. The canopies lowered and the straps undid themselves, letting the riders leave. “Wooooooo!” Servasius shouted.

The pair stepped out from the ride and next Seth checked his watch. His watch had started to beep announcing something very important. “Shi'! Ah man, we need to meet Johnny at the stage!” They started to dash for the rendevous point in which the two barely bumped into two other females, one a Grovyle and the other a Zoroark. “Sorry, ladies.”

“My bad,” Servasius said.” The Zoroark winked at Servasius while the Groyvle blew a kiss to Seth as they giggled. Servasius blushed. That Zoroark apparently has a thing for me.

Seth had a really big grin on his face as he pressed on to the destination. I think that Grovyle... liked me!

------------------------------------------------------------
From this point onwards begins the differences. If you'd like to continue reading from the Zekrom Version instead, click here: http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?p=226428

Otherwise, you can continue below.
------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 9, 2012 at 05:15:19 PM. Reason: Zekrom Edition Is Up, Link Added
Old November 25, 2011, 08:16:58 PM
Floatzel

Here's the last three acts before the Epilogue
---------------------------------------------

Arrival of Reshiram

It was starting to get darker out on the festival, and twilight was shining down with the stars beginning to twinkle. More and more of the attractions began lighting up as the twosome ran for the concert stage to meet up again with John Hayakawa. “Are we even gonna make it, Seth?” Servasius queried.

“Damn right we are. We will make it, just hang on tight!”

Servasius chortled. I am holding on. Save that line for the women, Seth... I'd assume John would like to be ontime, but he might not even be at... Ah, fougedabboudit, Servasius.

Making sure not to knock and bump into anyone else like they had before, they moved and jumped over a few heads; demonstrating their acrobatic abilities caught the attention of several photographers. Seth grinned as he became noticed in his costume by the one of the lens-man who took his photo. Passing by the Scrambler and now in the center of the square lay ahead the stage. They had made it with Seth's watch reading 7:07 P.M. “Oh you of little faith, Servasius, I told you we'd make it.”

John stood infront of one of the concert benches with a styrofoam cup containing coffee. “Ah,” he said as he took a sip, “I almost did not think you'd stick to the schedule.”

Hmm, was I wrong to doubt his punctuality? Servasius thought. “How'd you get here so fast? Sorry that our ride took a bit long.”

“It was fun though,” Seth added.

“Yet you are just on time,” John said. A portal started to form above them. “Odd, Reshiram said just a few minutes ago he was going to show himself... But he didn't say it would be a portal from higher up.”

I got a weird feeling about this portal. Seth was right to think such as out from the portal, a Floatzel fell on-top of him! “Oof!... I... know I look like some... hero... please... get off of me... whoever you are...”

“Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute!” said the Floatzel. “This isn't where I was supposed to end up!”

“Seriously, get off already, I'm not your pillow.”

“Don't look at me, I'm the one who fell out of nowhere.” The sea weasel pushed himself off Seth and stood on the ground.

“You ok, Seth?” Servasius asked

“Yeah, I'm fine. Now I wonder who you are, floatie dude...” He brushed off his costume from the dirt that collected as he was knocked over after he got back up.

“Daniel,” the Floatzel answered. Daniel dug around in the bag that fell with him, checking the contents to see that they were still inside

“Daniel, huh?” John started to look at the Floatzel in a funny way. “First talking Floatzel I ever inves- I mean, met... Can't believe I almost said that.”

Daniel gave a curious look at the Private Eye. “Investigated?”

Seth nervously scratched the back of his neck. Is this guy a pervert?!

Hayakawa turned around as he heard a portal opening up as he expected infront of the stage. “Well, here comes the real deal now!”

“ What real deal?” Daniel gave a skeptical look to John.

The portal had completely opened up in a storm of sparks and out had come the dragon of fire in all his flaming glory, Reshiram. Tall and majestic, with pride he stood. “Greetings... I am Reshiram. It is at my desire that I have come to meet you.”

“No way,” Seth said.

“Yeah, way,” Servasius spoke

Reshiram seemed to feel there was humor down somewhere in the hearts of those he wished to visit. “No, I'm not the father of all. I have said before I am Zekrom.” His reply made Servasius laugh.

“Reshiram ...” Daniel's mind seemed to wander, then he focused his eyes back on the dragon. “I don't know you, but I've heard about you a few times.”

“May I ask how you've heard of me, Daniel?”

“Gossip, and not much more than that.”

Reshiram closed his eyes briefly, slightly lowering his jaw with disgust. “ Ugh, gossipers... They never get the facts straight.”

“Don't get the impression that I gossip about people. I can't control what I hear by chance.”

“Reshiram, sir,” John interrupted.. ”I've brought these folks as you wanted... I've things I need to do.”

“Very well, Hayakawa.”

“ Important matters to tend to... Very important.” The investigator started to walk away.

“... Aren't you going to bid us farewell?” John seemed to have ignored Reshiram's question. “How impudent of him...”

“Apparently too busy for us,” Servasius interjected, “to not be rude.”

Reshiram turned to face the portal from whence he appeared. “Let us be going...”

Zewing Ytundas and The Volcanic Mine

“ But wait!” Servasius exclaimed. “You hadn't really said where, Reshiram!”

“To Lucaria... Daniel... If you'll stay here, enjoy the festival and wait for my return, I promise to take you home.”

“Alright.” Daniel appeared grateful with a small smile on his Floatzel face.

Servasius couldn't seem to wait to go on out again so he expressed his enthusiasm, “Let's go guys, to this Lucaria place!”

“Yeah, do it,” Seth added.

“Feisty,” Reshiram looked mostly towards Seth.

“Feisty?” Seth retorted. “Who are you callin' feisty, huh?” Once again, the duo followed Reshiram into yet another portal, feeling the warmth and beauty from the different colors around them. Many different images of things from the past, present, and future were also seem as they walked inside the subspace. “All the pretty colors... Captivating, just like that girl I saw at the festival!” Seth couldn't contain his laughter as he blushed a little. “I hope I see her again!”

It wasn't very far down the portal when Reshiram announced “Ah, here we are.” He opened a ripple in the side of the wall as if it were a door, big enough to let the three pass through. The group emptied out of the portal to the scene of a serene, majestic castle. The carpet was red and instead of plain brick, the bulwarks were made of a homely, white painted wood; graceful and round, huge chandeliers hung from the ceilings above with electric lights that looked like candlesticks. On the walls, red tapestry displaying the shape of a Lucario on a golden-outlined diamond lined side-by-side; There were modern day objects as well, like bins and restroom doors. Stairs lined to the left and right led to a second floor where maids and butlers were seen bustling about the place; the group went up those steps to the double doors that sat before the railing at the top.

The doors opened and out came from it a winged, reddish-bluish half-dragon adorned in silver armor; in his armor were blue jewels. He wore a matching necklace around his neck, a silver battle ax on his back. The half-dragon's eyes were a calm blue as he looked at Servasius and his party. He seemed to know about them when he said, “Ahhh, guests... Never thought I'd be able to meet the legendary Blades, or at least the Sinnoh Wonders themselves. What brings you to my palace, young ones?”

“Don't you remember, Zewing?” Reshiram asked the half-dragon, who was apparently Zewing. “You wanted to meet The Blades Of Aura. This is the best I could do for you, though. Zewing, the Grovyle to my left is Seth. The Zoroark to my right is Servasius.”

“It's really nice to meet you guys, my name is Zewing Ytundas. But please just called me Zewing or even Zevarius.” He offered out a handshake and Seth willingly accepted it.

“How do you do?” Seth asked as he nodded his head, grasping Zewing's hand in a firm, businesslike hold and shake.

“Pleasure to meet you, Zevarius,” Servasius spoke as he gave a small bow to Zewing.”

“Now that we've done our greetings,” Reshiram interrupted. “I am a busy gaurdian, but I'm nothing like that John who left us behind. I have a task that I'd like you three to carry out. I would like you to enter the Volcanic Mine located in the lava filled lake here in the world of Lucaria.. Inside is the precious Jewel of Fire. I want you to recover it. I know I could do it myself, but I want this to be a test of your courage and trust in each other.”

“Right, but aren't we gonna get toastied and fried like steak fries in there?” Seth questioned.

“Not quite,” Zewing assured Seth, “it does get pretty warm in there. Exposure to some of the heat and molten magma won't kill you, but falling into the lava is bad business.” Zewing took the time to look at Seth's cute costume he wore. “Besides, one aspect about you tells me you must be the heroic type I've heard you to be?”

“That's right, I'm Super-Sexy Seth, or Triple S for an easy reference!”

Oh gawd, Seth! Servasius thought as he face-palmed.

Reshiram opened a portal for himself alone and began to enter it. He glanced behind him one last time at Zewing and said “Zewing, you know how to teleport... Please, take those folks there now to the Volcanic Mine. I'm counting on you three to recover that gem successfully.”

As soon as Reshiram left through the portal, Zewing did as instructed. He teleported the crew to the very entrance of the abandoned Volcanic Mine, where they all entered inside. The heat could be felt even from the old, minute cavern pathway. Almost towards the end of the corridor, Seth tripped and activated a trap. Quickly somersaulting away he avoided getting incinerated by a small pillar of flames that shot from the floor. “That was a close one, Mr. Seth,” Zewing commented.

“Eh, it was nothing!” Seth replied, his ego still inflated.

“You're extremely lucky it was just a flame trap. It may not have bothered me but it could have left you in a miserable state, friend.” Past the fire snare the threesome moved into a large shaft with catwalks going down.

The lava was visible from below with its ever promise of instant death should anyone fall into its searing mash of rock and superheated material; it was only a few walkways down when one of the rails broke, leaving Servasius, Seth, and Zewing to maintain their balance. “Yyikes,” Seth uttered before getting onto a safe ledge with his partners.

“If you don't feel you can walk on your own safely, I can carry one of you,” Zewing offered. “With as much experience as I have in here, I don't want to have to explain to Reshiram if either of you died.” Seth, with his ego slightly dropped and his trust put into Zewing, accepted the half-dragon's act of kindness. Servasius seemed plenty fine and still filled with the confidence to carry on, so he shared his assurance with Seth as they continued down several more flights of platforms.

One final catwalk and the trio found themselves in yet another corridor, the way obstructed by a block puzzle. Zewing, knowing the answer, picked out the the pieces from the wall and began to place them in the various places they belonged, the half-dragon's fingers seemingly moving at blinding speeds. The puzzle solved, it revealed Reshiram's face; the slab door pushed itself aside and allowed the adventurers by.

Four more pathways down and a turn to the left the three came to another stop, when Zewing halted his comrades. “Wait... You guys hear something?”

Servasius heard the small noises that Zewing pointed out and looked around for the source. He found a tripwire and pulled it from a distance, causing a spike crusher to fall inches away. The trap now disabled after its activation, Servasius, Seth, and Zewing stepped over it to continue on.

Seth began to think about how far he and his friends, especially his best pal Servasius, had come. His journeys with everyone he had met with his Zoroark buddy, and what could happen next; to him, he felt like he knew what was going to happen. “Hmm... Whatever may come to pass from this point forward, I'll give my life for you guys, even if it kills me doing whatever it is I have to do. I mean that.”

“That's very noble and I commend you for your honorableness,” Zewing replied.

“Let's just say I learned a lesson from an old ally named Seiwun.”

“Seiwun? Do I know him?”

“I don't think you would,” Servasius told Zewing, “as he was a ninja of Celarsutarn... He died to save us and kill Shadow Arceus.”

Zewing used his knowledge and presumed, “A stately hero, I would guess he was a short lived member of The Blades...”

Truth and Deception

After so many seemingly endless twist, turns, and pitfall devices with the volcanic heat still searing upon them, the trio came upon a wide open space; a bridge connected to a plot of safe ground in the center of molten magma completely surrounding it. Being ever cautious with the structure, they crossed it to find the prize they had come so far to receive. Sitting upon a broken pillar was a precious, orange gem with a small swirl of fire; beheld in their eyes was the Jewel of Flames. Zewing picked up the jewel then The Blades began to head back to the bridge. Seth, using his unknown power, began to detect something wasn't straight. Much to his surprise he was correct when a shadow swooped down and stole the Jewel of Flames from Zewing's grasp.

“Hah hah hah hah hah!” The shadow landed on top of the broken pillar, holding the jewel in the palm of its left hand. It then revealed itself to be John Hayakawa the Private Eye himself. “That jewel will be mine, you see! Thanks for finding this for me... with this, I shall revive Dark Hand!”

Seth didn't hesitate one second, “You *******! I knew not to trust you!” He then threw an Energy Ball attack which John mysteriously deflected.

“Tsk tsk tsk. It'll take more than that,” John flaunted. His forme began to fade in a dark aura that began to cloak his body.

“Not so fast, Hayakawa!” Arceus had appeared on the scene but a moment too late to stop John from leaving with the Jewel.

“I'll see you later in the Nahxten Depths,” John said in his voice alone “You want the jewel back, you'll take it from me by force.” Hayakawa's presence then left without a trace.

Arceus became angry that one so deceptive would try to gain the trust of his loyal servants, only to play off of them later. “Yes, I'll see you in the Nahxten Depths, Hayakawa, when you're falling into the abyss!”

“We don't have time to lose, if this twerp pulled our legs.” Servasius knew for a fact he almost trusted John. He looked at his Grovyle friend, hoping he wasn't tricked too. “Seth, don't tell me you trusted him at all?”

“As a matter of fact,” Seth responded, “I knew somethin' was fishy about that sausage-on-a-deathstick!”

“I don't care that I never knew him,” Zewing snorted smoke from his nostrils, “all I know is he's a scumbag and his head would make for an amazing wall decoration!”

“Heh,” Seth chuckled, “you're telling me!”

Servasius did not want to wait another minute; he figured that if everyone kept blabbing about how this John should be a dead man, he wasn't going to end up being one. “Words don't kill people, but actions will. If we want the jewel, standing here's not going to get the job done... Arceus? Any idea where the Nahxten Depths are?”

Arceus smiled. “In fact, I do know where it is. On that note, let's head over to a place called Hunowswut.”

Seth looked a little confused. “Who knows what...?”

“No... Hunowswut.”

“That's what I said!” Seth retorted back to Arceus, causing Zewing to spout more smoke from his nose as he laughed.

Servasius remembered the books he read when he was a young kid. All the different tales of dragons, mythical beings, and magical travel. “Seth, It's called 'inbetween dimensions', or Hunowswut as in the children's tales. So if my analysis of what you say is correct Father Arceus, the Nahxten Depths are in a strange pocket of space. Will you please take us there, oh Father?”

“Now, why would it be a problem for I, Father Arceus?” he winked. “Get on, and hang on to my Gilded Wheel.” When Arceus was sure The Blades were safely latched onto him he transported them into the Nahxten Depths.

They arrived in a place that seemed to Servasius similar to the Astral Realm he visited years ago. Floating rock platforms and unpolished stone stairs, and everything that wasn't solid ground around them was a void made of cyclical purple and red gradients; there was barely any warmth but mostly chill in the air. “This place is colder than Ganondorf's wig fridge!” Seth commented.

“Ganondorf?” Zewing queried.

“Nevermind who he was,” Servasius answered, “No use explaining the dork we made suffer ages ago for his evil.”

“Yes, exactly,” Arceus agreed.

Only a few yards away, John came into view of The Blades of Aura and Arceus. “Didn't think you'd try to visit me,” he taunted. “Come closer, I can't see you over there. Hahhh!”

Yeah, keep laughing at yourself, dumbass, Seth thought. He, Servasius, and Zewing poised ready to attack.

“I want to talk before we even begin.” John started to rub his hands upon the Jewel of Flames he stole minutes ago like a treasure precious to a greedy thief, his focus ever gazed on the gem. “You might as well hear me out. I won't keep you long before we battle. First I want to tell you that I didn't expect you to be persistent and follow me here. Second off, I lied to you, even in the Volcanic Mine.”

“I knew you were a liar from the start, even when you left us at the carnival.” Seth glared at John. “ It's all a part of being a good detective, which apparently you aren't, Hayakawa!”

“You're correct Seth, and I never was a detective. Those were lies to earn your trust and respect, but I see I didn't fully earn it. Guess I wasn't deceptive enough. No, but I believe I was subtle about things.

“That's why Dark Hand failed in the first place, is because they were too straightforward about their plans, unlike me.” John took his eyes of the Jewel of Flames and pocketed it. “To now tell you another truth amidst my own lies, it's not in my arrangements to revive Dark Hand.” He looked up towards Arceus' face. “Arceus, I have better plans than recruiting someone trying to suck up to me. I only need myself and this jewel to wipe you clean from history!”

“Nip it,” Arceus' patience with Hayakawa began to waste. “Hayakawa, your treachery precedes you. The penalty of sin is death!”

John didn't appear moved by Arceus' threat of judgement upon his life. “Treachery? With this jewel and you out of the picture, I can recreate the worlds to my design! And trust will be all in me alone! I shall be Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End!”

“You blasphemer, you make sick of your ways of manipulation Hayakawa,” came another voice. Another Zoroark similar to Servasius jumped in from above; they had augmented both legs, a mechanical forearm, and his left and right eyes had metal plates around them. The eyes of the Zoroark were black with red irises, similar in appearance to Metal Sonic's. Instead of the usual red fur, it was blue and grey. “Do you think I, Jet, will allow you take everything for yourself, leaving me nothing?”

John gave a slight look of surprise. “So you've come too, eh Jet Trusdale?”

“Jet,” Arceus interjected, egging the new arrival on, “do your Father Arceus a favor, and take this Hayakawa out.”

“You're not my master yet, but I'll be quite happy to take him down,” Jet smirked, punching his paws together. “When we're done here, we'll I'll have mopped the floors with you, Johnnie Boy!”

“I already told you, that's for my associa-... Just forget it!” John threw off his coat, revealing he also had an augmented arm similar to Jet's. “Do your worst!”

“Ahahaha! You're funny, Hayakawa!” Seth pointed his Grovyle talons to prod fun towards John. “But looks aren't everything!” He resumed afterwards resumed his attack pose. “Time to laughing-gas this haz-mat!”

John continued to stay in place, watching for a move while trying to provoke an attack from his adversaries. “Give me your best shot...”

It was Servasius who broke the standstill, launching an offensive directly. Using his claws he swiped at John who raised a forcefield, countering Servasius' attack. Damnit, no effect.

Using Servasius' move as a distraction, Seth rushed behind John in force, catching him off-gaurd. “Aieyah!” he shouted, grabbing John's mechanical arm and quickly snapping an electrical wire located in Hayakawa's elbow.

“You twerp!” John yelled at Seth. He pulled Seth down over his shoulder to the ground and took a stab with a blade his arm unconcealed. He then took a major leap back after being slightly scorched by a fire-breathing Zewing Ytundas, backed by Jet's now cannon-shaped hand.

“Rrrrr.” The Groyvle had taken the blow, his blood beginning to seep from the side of his stomach. Talons on his side, he got up to a kneel. “Nice shot... but... I ain't dying yet!”

John tried to put up another forcefield around himself when Arceus sent an Ice Beam at him, but to his astonishment it didn't hold up as it should once have. His augmented arm became covered in a few ice particles. “My shield function! Damn you Seth, you'll pay for that!” Breaking a small amount of the ice he dashed knocking Seth down and brutally stabbed him multiple times, causing Seth to scream out in pain.

“Rrrg!..” Finally opening his eyes from all the pain, Seth smirked. He recalled an old technique most Grovyle wouldn't know, one similar to the ability Seiwun had used to slow Shadow Arceus. “One... last... hurrah... … Destiny Bond.” His soul attached to John by an invisible thread, he aimed his suffering into his target causing Hayakawa to share the same pain, slowing him to a stall in the process. “Servasius... finish him... for me...”

Servasius didn't waver. He took the initiative and summoned his old Wave Sword he used against Shadow Arceus, running at Hayakawa. John then recovered from being completely disabled, the two piercing their weapons into each other. Luckily for Servasius he happened to stab John in the heart, all while only taking a stab to his abdomen. John's eyes rolled and he slumped backwards, dropping the Jewel of Flames from his person; Arceus, with the blasphemer starting to pass away, flung John into the void of the Naxhten Depths to never be seen again. Servasius, mortally injured as much as Seth was, fell down to his face. “John Hayakawa,” Arceus spoke, “burn in Hell for all eternity.” Arceus then with Psychic picked up the Jewel of Flames and brought it close to himself. Reshiram, I'll deliver this to you for my servants. I know you'll understand and be grateful when I explain what happened.

Last edited by Wulf Cines; January 9, 2012 at 05:16:42 PM. Reason: Same as above edit reason
Old November 25, 2011, 08:18:45 PM
Floatzel

Because I'm still not certain how much can really fit into one post yet, I decided I'd have the Epilogue in a post by itself.
--------------------------------------

Epilogue – The Blades Revived / The Sunset At The Beach

“My life,” Seth began to talk, “it is... completed...”

“Seth.” Zewing knelt close to the Grovyle. “You have to stay awake but please save your breath, speaking won't do you any good...”

“I can't.” Seth's eyes began to close a little, all in the same while he tried to maintain himself. “I don't have much longer... If I should die, just know that I died for you, friend.” Seth moved his head to look to Servasius, barely opening his eyes back up. “I will always remember... the good times I had with you... Servasius...”

As the two began to lose consciousness, Servasius attempted to draw a breath. He managed to speak to Seth, “Yeah... you two... my greatest friend...”

They knocked out cold when another voice began to talk with a sweet and beautiful female tone “No, not yet. This isn't the end for you. Arceus and Zewing, even you know.” The voice appeared, revealing herself to be Celebi. “Seth, Servasius, you shall live.”

“Celebi,” Arceus said with happiness in his face, “my trusted servant. You couldn't have come at a better time.”

Zewing did not quite pay heed to the voice as he was too involved in staying by Seth and Servasius' sides, not wanting his new friends to pass. “Servasius... Seth... I will remember you.”

When Celebi flew infront of Zewing, she startled the half-dragon into realizing she was there. “Master Arceus, let me make you happy as I always do.” She settled as close as she could to the injured Seth and Servasius, begining to heal them with the powers of nature. With this act Arceus seemed pleased.

Jet started to walk away from the place but stopped, feeling the guilt for his original, destructive desires. He wanted the world for himself like John. He lowered his head, looking at the ground. He next turned around and also began to heal The Blades with his augments. Jet and Celebi knew that when Servasius and Seth recovered from their wounds their jobs were complete. It was in this moment Jet experienced a total change in his heart; he walked towards Arceus and knelt before him. “Guess this whole taking over the world thing is wrong as John proved to me. Father Arceus, I repent. Let me live my life for you alone, rather serving you instead of the Dark Ones.”

“If it is servitude that you seek from me, then let it be. Place your hand on my shoulders, and all of your sins shall be absolved.” Arceus, not being so serious, even wanted to show he had humor to Jet. “And while you're at it, could you scratch my neck? I've got an itch right in the middle. I'd do it myself, if I didn't have this Gilded Wheel. No, you don't have to do that. As of today, you are forgiven and your sins are behind you.”

“Very silly, my new Master,” Jet laughed, “Very funny. Thank you Father.”

Servasius rose to his own two feet, thankful to be alive. He heard Jet the whole time, humbling himself before Arceus and commented, “So even evil can turn away from their deeds... Thanks everyone... I'm glad to still be alive with Seth.” Servasius knew something returned to him, so he tried to transform back into his original self. Successful he proclaimed, “Hey, I'm my human side once more. And what's better is I know I can be a Zoroark or Lucario anytime, I feel the power ebbing back in me once more!”

Seth also rising to a stand, changed into his human side. “Slammin'!” was the only thing he could think of shouting at his limitation being removed.

Jet, now a changed Zoroark inside, thought of something that he believed everyone would agree on. “Hey, I have the greatest notion... It would be great to get to know The Blades of Aura a little myself, too. If you allow it, Arceus, I'd like to teleport them myself to a nice, quiet beach, no one missing out on the opportunity.”

“It's alright with me, if it's alright with everyone else,” Arceus replied.

“Yeah, now you're talkin'!” Seth and Servasius yelled together.

“I don't see why not, been awhile since I've been to any beach,” Zewing said.

“Great!” Jet was excited that he already made some new friends. To him it was something he always longed for, a relationship. Deep down inside his grief became a new joy, a passion burning in his heart to have someone to protect, someone to love. So for his newfound friends he wanted to surprise them right away, telling them “I know just the beach!” With the place in mind, he teleported everyone to a sunset on a very familiar beach to Servasius and Seth.

“Isn't this Lilycove City?” Servasius looked and saw the buildings behind him from the beach, one of them being the Lilycove Department Store.

“It sure is!” Jet answered. “This is the place I visited once when I was a Zorua. That was before Dark Hand took me away and partly mechanized me, forcing me to grow into what I am now, a Mega Zoroark... That's not important to me, now I have you guys. Thanks for turning me away from what I could have been, an evil monster.”

“Well, It's never a problem for a Lanésdren!”

With the story aside, The Blades of Aura began to watch the sunset. Now it was Arceus' turn to surprise everyone. He brought back two faces to join them; one was a revived Argonian and the other a familiar weapons collector. “Ah, what a ripper sunset,” came the voice of Lupin.

“I know, agreed?” Seiwun the Argonian walked beside Lupin, both of them taking sides next to Servasius with Seth.

Servasius was blissful when they came next to him. “Hey, I didn't expect you guys to show. Look who's back in the flesh but our old friend Seiwun!” Noticing Seth was too involved in staring at the auburn sky, he got a sudden idea and winked at his revived ally and Lupin. “Hold on just a minute will you?” Servasius took his chances, beginning to playfight and snatched Seth's shades from his person.

“Hey! Give them back you nutter-butter!”

Servasius started running in a silly way while trying to dance around with Seth's sunglasses. “Yeah! I finally got them!” He aimed a raspberry at Seth who started to pursue him once more. He was on one of the docks when they both crashed into each other, knocking each other over into the ocean. The two swam back to the shore, Seth recovering his shades. When they got back, everyone began laughing at the duo's humor. Even they couldn't deny it and made up to each other, joining in the giggling. The sunset almost gone, they continued to watch it as lowered far beyond the oceanic horizon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wulf Cines; November 25, 2011 at 08:20:45 PM.