Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 5, 2009, 02:18:34 PM
Magikarp

Default Pokemon Series (storyline discussions and possibly links)

OK, well i checked and i don't see a topic about the Pokemon series in general, Hmm....
Well, i wanted to share my input on each of the part i have seen, and even post a link to a website to show them(I'm not sure if that breaks any rules and if so please let me know and have the links removed)

The Pokemon (Pocket Monsters) Series have been running for more than a decade now and its flourished in soooo many ways.
The Anime showed wonderful voice acting (both languages) and wonderful renditions of the music introduced in the wildly aclaimed and Loved game series, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Green, and Pokemon Yellow. After the years the voices have changed(the English version) and some of the fans loving the prior series losing there love for it, the anime may have made a bad turn in America and other English speaking countries. The Animation and concept itself is AMAZING! The battle styles Ash/Satoshi has aquired and used is atonishing and beautiful. Turning Thunderbolt and Flamethrower into Whip Shields was one of the GREATEST STRATEGIES EVER!(excuse the cap lock) I cant wait to see the ending of the Sinnoh Region.

The games, two words. BEASTLY GOODNESS!!!! The Pokemon games "evolved" over the decade and a half, from a Blue, red, green and yellow adventure of 8-bit pixal to a 2D - 3D adventure with Online interaction. The options on how you train and who you train are in the thousands. Your team can be affected on how you train, and even how you interact with them (Heart Gold, Soul Silver) Nintendo, all you need is a 3-D Wii game that has all the games in it.

The Man-gas.
-The Pokemon Adventure series(also known as the Pokemon Special Series) is one of the many man-gas made from the games and Anime. The series shows the main characters from the games experiencing some of the events introduced in the game, and event character developing events made by the author and artist.
The series is amazing and should be read by all Pokemon Fans.
Link to the manga: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_a ... /v01/c001/

-Kaitou! Pokemon 7!(Phantom Theif! Pokemon 7!) This takes a interesting turn from the games and introduces a new type of hero. Pokemon 7's Hero is a Young boy who pretends to suck at battling to hid ethe fact that he's a well trained batting hero who "steals" back precious items for the innocent and from the Cruel Theifs. This is a VERY good manga and should be read by all.
Link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kaitou_po ... /v01/c001/

This is a First of many topics i will post(if the Mods dont have a problem with it) about mangas i find. Hope u enjoy!