Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 2, 2011, 12:48:50 PM
Kyurem

Default The Shadows of Orre

They are back. The Cipher crime syndicate of Orre has returned; stronger and in bigger numbers. They are dominating the world of Pokemon, snagging them, and even turning trainers into their own mindless, corrupted grunts.
Cipher plan to achieve world domination with their new and improved Shadow Pokemon. Trainers from every corner of the world have come to stop them. But none have succeeded....
Yet.
Old October 2, 2011, 12:49:25 PM
Kyurem

A large, black ship was nearing the port of Vermillion City. It was an early morning, with dark grey clouds lining the sky.
"Gruuuuuuuh!" A large horn blared through the port city.
"Release them." A deep voice called out from inside the ship. Soon grunts with weird helmets were huryying throughout the deck. They were bringing out crates labeled, "Fragile. Live specimen inside."
A tall scientist came out of nowhere from the interior of the ship to the deck.
He seemed to be surveying the large crates, making sure everything went correct.
"Release them." He said in a cruel, low voice.
The grunts then undid the latches on the crates, releasing rampaging Pokemon filled with chaos all over the city, their dark auras following.

A tall male stood at the edge of the deck, watching as the chaotic Pokemon and cruel grunts ravaged the city, destroying homes, capturing Pokemon, and taking civilians as prisoners.
"Greg," a lowly grunt came rushing towards him, "what do we do next?" He said, huffing and puffing from the running he did.

"What do we do?" Greg said, with a suspicious smirk on his face.
"We wait." "We wait and let the Shadow Pokemon do their thing."

Last edited by Shiny; October 2, 2011 at 02:04:06 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 02:34:24 PM
Landorus

A man with long, blond hair walked up behind Greg, and talked to the grunt. "You should know your place, peon." he said. "A man does not address his superior by his given name. From now on, you shall call all of your superiors 'sir.' Now, shoo! I want this entire town raided and destroyed by the time I get back. Leave no people, pokemon, or treasures behind!"

"Y-yes, Mr. Voltaire, sir!" the Grunt stammered. He ran back to the city.

Voltaire glanced at Greg, then looked forward again. "I hope you've been teaching your subjects well, Greggory." he said. "Lord knows my underlings have been given proper discipline."

Last edited by Idno58; October 2, 2011 at 02:34:55 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 03:06:57 PM
Shaymin

Lance was flying from Cerulean City to Fuchsia City on his Pigeot at the time. When he went low to see Vermilion City and a lady was running from a Ninetales in terror. A large Ninetales was chasing the women firing Flamethrowers at her. This wasn't normal for a pokemon (who was normally nice) to be attacking trainers. Lance released his Camerupt between the lady and the Ninetales. "Camerupt, use Earth Power!" Blowing bursts of pavement around its feet, one hit right under Ninetales and made him/her fly. It had emitted black arua, and it seemed weaker, for using such power all a once. It had fainted after landing about 10 yards down the road. Lance then instructed the lady to get to safety.
Old October 2, 2011, 03:30:01 PM
Mudkip

Kyogia was visiting Kanto at the time and saw what had happened between the Camerupt and the Ninetales. He then sensed something behind him. He turned around and saw an angry Magmortar, so he sent out Empoleon and commanded, "Empoleon, use Aqua Jet!!" Empoleon raced towards Magmortar and doused it's flames, making it faint. He thought to himself, "These rampaging Pokemon... these just aren't normal. They're emitting some kind of... aura."
Old October 2, 2011, 03:31:39 PM
Kyurem

"Hmph. Of course I have been giving my underlings the proper discipline they need. Why would I not?!" Greg said as he snapped at Maximillian.

greg glanced over his shoulder, noticing a lone trainer defending the citizens.
"WHat is this?!" He shouted, "Who do they think they are. A hero?!"
"Come, Voltaire! We will teach this filthy trainer not to meddle with the superior Cipher!"

Greg shoved Voltaire out of the way. He ran towards the trainer, hoping Vopltaire would follow.

Last edited by Shiny; October 2, 2011 at 03:32:21 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 04:11:49 PM
Kyurem

Midori was sleeping in the alleys when he heard them. The sounds of people running. It was a noise he knew all too well; people repeatedly repulsed at the sight of him always fled. But no, he wasn't the source this time.

"W-wha...what's going on?" he mumbled to himself as the crowds ran. Soon enough he found some Pokemon chasing after them. It was strange, seeing a Pokemon like that. It seemed without reason, and totally flushed with anger. Midori slowly walked out of the alleyways, poking his head out. There were more of them. Midori took a Pokeball from his belt, and sent his Leavanny into battle with a Mightyena that had run towards them.

"Leavanny, use X-Scissor!" Midori commanded. Leavanny's arms grew long and sharpened, and it made contact with the raging Mightyena. Midori didn't know what was going on, but there would be plenty of time for explanations later...
Old October 2, 2011, 04:20:28 PM
Landorus

"Hmph..." Voltaire looked at the two trainers fighting off the shadow pokemon. He followed Greg to their location. "Who do you think you are, you charlatans?" He yelled, then stopped, looking at Kyogia's pokemon. "That Empoleon of yours..." he muttered. "I think I'd like it for myself!" He took out a pokeball and threw it. "Fight for me, Mismagius!" he said, as a Mismagius emerged from the ball, engulfed in a thick black aura.

"Use thunderbolt!" Voltaire commanded.

Mismagius' gems shone a bright yellow, as it discharged a torrent of electricity at Empoleon.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Louis was on a mission to shoot photos of a Snorlax rumored to be in the Vermilion city area. He didn't get far without noticing the carnage going on around him. Pokemon were attacking people, criminals were looting homes, and buildings were burning to the ground.

"I-I gotta alert the Lieutenant!" Louis said to himself. He ran as fast as he could to the gym. When he got there, he saw a note on the door.

[AT THE POWER PLANT. BACK AT NOON.]

Louis checked the time on his phone. It was 9:30 AM. "Crap!" he cursed. "If Surge isn't here, then the town's defenseless!" Just then, he was attacked by a rampaging Lairon. "U-uh... o-oh noo!" He stammered as he fumbled through his pockets. "G-go, somebody!" he said, throwing out a random poke ball. As the ball landed, a Hariyama emerged from it.

"Huh..? I don't remember... oh!" Louis remembered is father's gift to him. "Alright! Use... use a.. a-attack!" he commanded. Hariyama lashed out at the Lairon multiple times with its palms. Louis Took several pictures, and eventually the Lairon fainted, but not without causing Hariyama some damage with a shadowy tackle. "What was that attack? I've never seen it before..." Louis muttered. "B-but! We need to get you to a pokemon center, quick! Follow me, Hariyama!" Louis said as he ran toward a pokemon center.
Old October 2, 2011, 04:41:56 PM
Kyurem

Midori continued to knock out other Pokemon, one by one. Leavanny, Gallade, and Farfetch'd were pretty weakened, but they had more in store for this army of raging Pokemon.

"What on earth is this? Why are all these Pokemon attacking?" Midori wondered, as he knelt to one of the fainted Pokemon. He examined it, and found nothing that would've manipulated its behavior...the cause must lie beneath the skin. With no clues to continue on, he decided to look for where these Pokemon were coming from...
Old October 2, 2011, 04:48:15 PM
Shaymin

Lance got back on his Pigeot and looked over the city. There was a trainer, Lance decided to confer with him. "Are you okay? Crazy stuff happening right!"

(GrassPokemonFTW, this is talking to your guy.)
Old October 2, 2011, 05:15:59 PM
Kyurem

"My, my. Look who we have here." Greg said, approaching the two trainers, Lance and Midori.
"You know, Cipher doesn't like when meddling trainers like you interfere with out projects." "He looked at the trainers' Pokemon, a Pidgeot and Empoleon.
"It'd be a real shame if something bad accidentally happened to your Pokemon." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Now, now." "Perhaps I should teach you both a lesson."
Greg grabbed two Pokeballs from his belt. One was a generic red and white Pokeball, while the other was a strange dark purple one with a slight aura emanating from it.
"Skarmoy! Dusclops! Come on out!" He threw the Pokeballs on the floor releasing the two most frightening Pokemon ever seen in all of Kanto.

"Hmph" "SKarmory, Aerial Ace on that Leavanny!" "And you, Dusclops, use Shadow Ball on Pidgeot!" He ordered.

-------

Chase was at his grandparent's house in Agate Village, Orre. It was just like any other day. His grandmother had invited him for dinner, and he played chess with his grandfather.
But there was something weird about today. He had noticed two oddly dressed people with space-like helmets loitering around the village.

"What were they here for?" he thought to himself, "Ahh. It's probably nothing."

Chase was just about ready to head to his friend's house when a breaking news report appeared on the television.
"Breaking news report! Strange Pokemon have appeared in the Vermillion City area of Kanto, destroying the city and attacking its citizens." "Eyewitness reports state that the Pokemon are of extreme strength and emanate a dark purple aura from their bodies." "Experts can't exactly tell what caused these Pokemon to behave in such an odd way, but some say it may be due to territorial reasons." The reporter on the news broadcast said.

"Huh?" Chase said in a low voice, "Dark, purple auras.. Aggravated Pokemon.." "Where have I seen this before?"

Chase then suddenly had an eerie flashback.
"N-no.. It can;t be." "But, but.. they left years ago."
"No, no, no." Greg muttered as he grabbed his stuff and ran out the door.
"Greg! Come back here! Where are you going?!" His grandmother called out, but she was simply ignored.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:41:08 PM
Shaymin

"Pidgeot! Shadow Ball can't hurt you! go and help out Leavanny and use Twister on Skarmory!" And Pidgeot, with his especially with his powerful wings.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:53:43 PM
Kyurem

"Don't let that Pidgeot attack Skarmory. "Dusclops, send it into a deep sleep using Hypnosis!" Greg ordered.

SKarmory flew towards the Leavanny, slashing it with powerful claws and sharp wings.
Dusclops then stared straight into Pidgeot's eyes, trying to hypnotize it to sleep.
Old October 2, 2011, 05:54:56 PM
Mudkip

Empoleon tried to dodge the Thunderbolt, but it was too late; the Mismagius hit Empoleon directly. Empoleon flew back, screeched, and fainted.

[Sorry for late response. I had to go somewhere. Also, no dialogue here because I'm saving it until your battle is over for simplicity's sake.]

Last edited by Kyogia; October 2, 2011 at 07:17:01 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:05:27 PM
Shaymin

Pidgeot then literally fell backwards and went into a deep sleep.
"Pidgeot, Return! Go Medicham, and use Psychic" Medicham hopped on the brick street and put his hands in front of him, closed his eyes and shot Dusklops a look making him float in/around a blue light that was squeezing him, distorting the visual figure.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:15:41 PM
Kyurem

Dusclops moved and shrugged while in the Psychic Pokemon's hold.
Eventually he escaped, but not without some damage.
"DUsclops!" Greg commanded, "Put this pathetic Pokemon to sleep too."
"And you, Skarmory," he said, "I want you to distract that Medicham with a whirlwind."

Skarmory started flying around the Medicham, flapping its wings, causing various debris to form in a small tornado. Using its powerful wings, Skarmory luanched the Whirlwind at Medicham.
While the Medicham was dealing with Skarmory, Dusclops started to send a small psychic force at Medicham, trying to put it to sleep.

Last edited by Shiny; October 2, 2011 at 06:16:02 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:27:34 PM
Shaymin

Medicham was much too distracted to deal with the hypnosis and was focusing at the tornado coming towards him. "Medicham, use you powerful legs and jump over the tornado and land a Force Palm on Skarmory!" Lance was always using his pokemon special build to his advantage.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:35:49 PM
Kyurem

"Skarmory, use Protect before you can be hit by this annoying Pokemon."
"I then want you to use Psychic while Medicham is distracted, Dusclops!"

Greg was just about ready to bombard this trainer with a gang of Shadow Pokemon, but he wanted to make sure he lived to learn his lesson.

SKarmory created a green psychic barrier around himself, protecting him from the upcoming attack. Dusclops then sent a strong wave of psychic energy at Medicham as he attacked Skarmory.

Last edited by Shiny; October 2, 2011 at 06:46:38 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 06:58:24 PM
Shaymin

Medicham was about to shove his hand at Skarmory when green Sheila stopped him in his tracks. Then when he was falling he was stopped from hitting the ground by a piercing glow pinching him. "don't take this Medicham! Kick off the ground with the force pushing you down and push yourself up and use Fire Punch on Skarmory!!!!
Old October 2, 2011, 07:09:15 PM
Kyurem

"Skarmory, fly up into the sky before the Medicham attacks you!" "Then go in with a Fire Punch, Dusclops!"
Greg was really aggravated that this meddling trainer still persisted."Humph. I've had enough of you!" he shouted
"Let's bring out the big man." he said in a mischievous chuckle.

He brought out another dark purple Pokeball from his belt. He threw it at the floor, creating a cloud of dark smoke.
A gigantic Gliscor then appaeared out of the smoke. He had dark, red eyes and emanated a dark, purple aura like the other Shadow Pokemon.

"Gliscor!" "Combine Take Down and Shadow Charge to create a super Shadow charged Take Down!"

Gliscor flew high into the air, charging full speed at Medicham with a dark aura surrounding him.

Last edited by Shiny; October 2, 2011 at 07:09:42 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 07:53:55 PM
Kyurem

"Urg, I'm not going to get anywhere when he's using Flying types! My Leavanny won't be able to handle them..." Midori returned both his Leavanny and his Gallade to their Pokeballs. "Farfetch'd, I'm leaving this up to you! Go use Leaf Blade on Gliscor, and help Medicham out!" Farfetch'd nodded, and made its way towards the charging Gliscor.

Farfetch'd whipped out his leek, and turned it into a powerful sword. He charged in towards Gliscor with its blade at its side...
Old October 3, 2011, 02:26:02 AM
Landorus

Voltaire stalked up to the fainted Empoleon. "Fufufufu...." he chuckled. He took out a black poke ball. "Now," he declared. "You are mine!" he threw the pokeball at Empoleon.
Old October 3, 2011, 04:08:49 AM
Shaymin

"Before the Take Down hits you intercept it with Force Palm." Gliscor was charging towards Medicham both claws, but right when he was about to hit him with Shadow Charge, Medicham used the element of balance to hold steady and shoved his hand on the forehead of the Gliscor. The powerful charge push Medicam back, digging his small feet deeper in the brick street. It had stopped Gliscor in his tracks the a Farfetch'd hit the spine of flying scorpion with a powerful Leaf Blade, it was swift and sword like.
Old October 3, 2011, 07:21:53 AM
Mudkip

"Empoleon!! Argh... You want my Pokemon? Haven't you heard of the term 'don't be a thief'?" Kyogia said. He then took out his Pokeball to recall his Empoleon, hoping it wasn't too late. He knew there was something wrong about that black Pokeball, because it had to be linked to the dark auras of the other Pokemon.
Old October 3, 2011, 03:39:37 PM
Landorus

The pokeball's beam hit Empoleon just before Voltaire's ball could touch it. "Curse you, worm!" He shouted. "Mismagius, use Shadow Storm!"

Mismgius' Aura grew in size, and danced like black flames. Its Jewels stopped shining, and became pitch black. Its aura swirled around and became a violent storm, making its way toward Kyogia.

"Haahahahahaha!" Voltaire laughed maniacally over the storm's winds. "If I can't have your pokemon, I'll just take them over your cold, dead body! You had better run, child!"

__________________________________________________ _______________

Louis arrived at the pokemon center, panting. There, he saw three masked men standing in front of the counter.

"Hey, lady," the middle one said. "If you ain't gonna hand over all of ya pokemon, we's gonna have to take 'em." The other grunts nodded in agreement.

"This is an outrage!" the nurse replied. "I can't have you walk through these doors and claim all these pokemon! That is strictly against the law!"

"Oh, so you're a little lawlady, are ya? Well, I'll have you know we's got the police station all locked up. Ain't nobody here to stop us from doin' whatever the hell we want. So, cough up the pokemon, or you ain't gonna be able to tend 'em no more, capice?"

Just then, the sound of shutters closing came up from behind them. Louis had taken a picture with his phone. "Oh, crap!" he sad quietly. "I forgot to take out the sound effect!"

"Hey, you!" the middle grunt said to Louis. "You git back here! Boys, we can't let 'im send that to nobody! After 'im!"

Before he knew it, Louis was running from the grunts and their pokemon at high speed. "S-somebody help me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He saw several trainers with pokemon in the distance, and decided to run towards them. "They're gonna kill me!" he screamed.
Old October 3, 2011, 03:59:46 PM
Mudkip

"Ugh, the wind... At least my Empoleon's safe... Go, Dragonite! Use Fly, and fly us towards Cerulean!" Kyogia placed Empoleon's Pokeball on his belt and jumped onto Dragonite while Dragonite started flapping it's wings to fly.
Old October 3, 2011, 06:20:21 PM
Kyurem

"Grr." Greg growled under his mouth at the trainers.
"Fuu fuu." "Think ya can just come and mess around with Cipher whenever ya want?!"
He pulled out a small mechanical remote with a red button.

"See this," He let his mouth form into a maniacal grin, "I can pres this red button, and then hordes of Shadow Pokemon will come after ya."
"This just ain't for show, here me?"

"Now, Gliscor, Dusclops, Skarmory!" "
Dusclops, use Ominous Wind to mess with the Flying type Pokemon." "Skarmory, you use Night Slash on that duck billed one." "And as for you, Gliscor... I want you to up the ante by filling up the city with a Shadow Panic." "That'll surely teach them."
Greg watched as his trio of minions charged at the weak trainers and their Pokemon.

Dusclops stood still, creating a strong, eerie wind throughout the city. The wind was dark, cold, and extremely fast. It was so fast that even the Flying Pokemon were at a disadvantage here.
Skarmory knew that if he flew, his attack would be useless. Charging at Farfetch'd he brought up a dark, shadowy claw that he used to slash him all over.
Gliscor started emanating more Shadowy aura from his body. This aura was darker and thicker than the usual one, though. The aura created dark, black mirages throughout the city, taunting the trainers' Pokemon and confusing them.

-------

Chase was running throughout Agate Village, jumping over creeks, rocks, and various moss covered logs. People everywhere were looking at him, wondering what this usually calm teen was going hysterical about.

"I.. I n-need.." He mumbled while he was running, "I need a boat to Kanto imme-!"
Chase tripped over a large root from above ground, flailing his arms as he fell on the floor.
He looked up, dazed and confused, at a pair of shiny gray boots.

Two men wearing masks looked down at him.
"My, my. What are you in a hurry for, 'lil kid?" "Is the circus in town or what?" They both laughed, snorting at such a terrible joke.

"Uhh.." "It's n-nothing, really." "I'm just l-late to a friend's house." Chase stuttered as he lied to the cowardly, yet intimidating grunts.
"What's wrong kid? Ya scared of a couple creeps like us?" They both laughed again at this kid stuttering to talk.

He got up from the grassy floor, ignoring their various insults and comments.
"Jeez. Some people just don't know when to shut their mouths." He said under his voice as he walked away.
Chase was really terrified of those creeps. He had a creepy feeling that something bad was going to happen, if it hadn't already.

He walked down a hill to the village port. There was only one captain and his green and white boat. Usually there was another captain there, but he seemed to be gone.

"Umm.. excuse me." He asked, looking for the captain. "Anyone here?"
A tall old sailor walked out of his cottage, a Wingull perched on his shoulder.
"Whattya wan' kid?" The old man replied in a deep, voice, coughing vigorously after his sentence.
"Well.. umm," Chase was having a hard time getting to his point.
"Come on boy! I ain' got all day y'know!" The captain seemed real impatient and wanted to go back to his cottage to rest.

"Okay, okay. Well, I need a bot to Kanto immediately!" He replied, knwoing the captain wanted to get over with this already.

"Hmm," he replied, curling his long, white beard, "Kanto, y'say. I ain' been there in ages. Surely I can take ya."

Last edited by Shiny; October 3, 2011 at 06:21:14 PM.
Old October 3, 2011, 06:58:36 PM
Mudkip

Dragonite stopped flapping his wings, affected by the Shadow Panic. Dragonite, confused, used Twister to collide with the Shadow Storm. He then jumped up, used Shadow Rush, and dived into the cold water, with Kyogia still on his back. Dragonite then started heading towards a ship at the dock.
Old October 3, 2011, 08:18:06 PM
Mudkip

"Oh no not again! Slacking on the job!" Said Cy.
" I have no idea why I am a officer of Cipher" pathetically said Cy!
"Well I better do something"
As he looked around as he was running around to find his comrades he quickly saw the duel in the skies With the Dragonite.
"Oh.......Better help in this.....but how....! I got an idea!" squealed Cy!
He then sent out his yamask which hecommanded To use Power split on the Dragonite!

"Heh, I am not a lost cause like people think!" proudly proclaimed Cy.
Old October 3, 2011, 09:03:44 PM
Mudkip

During the middle of the Dragon Rush, Dragonite was hit by the Power Split. Dragonite's Dragon Rush speed faltered a bit but that didn't stop him from making an impact into the Mismagius. Kyogia felt a cold chill while passing through Mismagius, but felt colder still when Dragonite splashed into the cold water. Dragonite was heading straight towards a ship near the dock. "Dragonite, stop!! That's the wrong way!" Kyogia shouted, but it was too late.

Dragonite made an impact with the ship, causing the ship to tip over. Everyone on the ship started screaming because that's where people were hiding for shelter, and the ship fell sideways. Dragonite then started sinking quickly, so Kyogia returned him and climbed back to the port before anything else happened. Kyogia's head, however, was throbbing badly due to the Shadow Panic which had caused everything so far.
Old October 3, 2011, 09:16:57 PM
Kyurem

"Ack, Farfetch'd, we're going to have to defend here...use Double Team, and don't let Shadow Panic get to your head!"

Farfetch'd nodded, making copies of itself to confuse Skarmory. The clones ran circles around it, attacking the steel bird with its own Night Slash at random intervals. But clearly, the Shadow Panic was deterring its abilities, for it soon slowed to a stop, unable to attack any more. The Skarmory looked over it with a menacing glare...
Old October 4, 2011, 07:07:00 AM
Mudkip

"Oh jeez, this is way harder than I thought it will be" Said Cy.
Then he looked around and saw a farfetched double teaming.
"I see, well perhaps I should help with disabling this problem!" laughs Cy

Then he commanded his Yamask to use a quick disable to stop the double teaming.
Old October 4, 2011, 04:24:39 PM
Kyurem

"Hahahahah!" Greg laughed in a deep, loud voice.
"The tables have certainly turned, have they not?" "Now, filthy trainers, prepare to feel the wrath of Cypher!"

"Gliscor! Why don't we burn these little pests with a Shadow Fire!" Greg ordered, signaling at Gliscor to start the move.
"As for you too, Skarmory and Dusclops. I want you to use Night Slash again, Skarmory; and you use Shadow Ball, Dusclops!"

Skarmory, yet again, charged at full speed towards the opponent. This time, though, he slashed Leavanny with his dark, ghostly claws.
Dusclops then created a large ball of dark energy and shot it straight at Leavanny.
Gliscor, ignoring all the nonsense around him, flew into the sky. He flew high, searching for his next victim. At last, he located Farfetch'd. Using his incredible speed and strength, he charged straight at the duck. His shadows turned into dark flames that surrounded his whole body.

Last edited by Shiny; October 4, 2011 at 04:25:01 PM.
Old October 4, 2011, 04:47:29 PM
Kyurem

"Leavanny, watch out! Protect, hurry!" Leavanny formed a protective barrier around it, which managed to hold off Skarmory's Night Slash, but broke to the enemy Dusclops's Shadow Ball. Hit by the dark orb of energy, Leavanny fell backwards, but not out of battle yet.

Farfetch'd made a quick side-step in an attempt to dodge Gliscor's attack, but its great, large claws clipped it to the side, knocking him over.

"Farfetch'd, be more careful! We can't lose at a time like this...use Aerial Ace on Gliscor!" Farfetch'd flew up to the sky, located the gliding scorpion, and aimed straight at it.
Old October 28, 2011, 09:44:39 AM
Shaymin

LUCARIO:

Lucario was angry, he didn't know why but there was an anger that shrouded him. Must. Destroy. Trainers.
---
He ran on rooftops looking for lonely trainers to abuse. Some of the shingles were flying off the roofs as the power of Lucario's feet swiftly bashed into roofs. Then he found a lone trainer with a Sableye running by it's side. You need to run little trainer, I just want to talk! Lucario summoned a Bone Rush to use as a pole vault and land softly. The Trainer was right in front of him now. She released her little Sableye and said, "Sableye use Incinerate!" A burst of flame and smoke was hurled at Lucario but what did that mean to him? With ease, Lucario leaped over the flames with a front flip and use Metal claw on Sableye. The sharp, curved claw dug into Sableyes chest. The trainer made the pokemon return and started running. You can't get away THAT easy! Lucario said (telepathically). Then he summoned another Bone Rush and started running at the startled trainer. "Get away! GET AWAY!" She yelled and as she ran Lucario teased her by smashing the glowing bone into the street under her feet. Lucario Giggled at the girls frantic yelling and screaming.
Old October 28, 2011, 11:41:27 AM
Landorus

Louis turned to his right and saw a girl being terrorized by a Lucario. His anger started to rise. "Go! Magmar!" he shouted, as he threw Magmar's pokeball. Immediately after emerging from its pokeball, seeing the situation, Magmar let loose a giant stream of flame towards Lucario.
Old October 28, 2011, 11:50:14 AM
Shaymin

Lucario turned to the bumble of flames and took the Bone Rush and spun it like a drumstick in a circle, deflecting the flames. (He did that in Anime with his Bone Rush attack). A fight you want, tough guy?Lucario said to them. Then he jumped (releasing the Bone Rush attack and making it turn into glittering dust), and sent a black Aura Sphere, sending the dark energy from its body at the Magmar.
Old October 28, 2011, 12:17:07 PM
Landorus

"Nooo-ooo!" Louis cried. He threw out another pokeball, this time sending out Ampharos. "Photo! Use Flash! And Signal Beam!"

With both its Jems glowing brightly, Photo shot out a blinding ray of light that swallowed the shadow sphere. The light engulfed the Lucario as well.
Old October 28, 2011, 12:29:30 PM
Shaymin

What I this! Why was this light trapping me!

He then slowly got pat of is vision back but when he did a beam of colorous rainbows was hitting him and he was (as fast as it started) through a wall. But the Signal Beam barely hurt him he landed on he feet kicking up dust as the Beam pushed him through that wall, there goes that house. Lucario ran at the Ampharos sending his energy now to his hands for powerful Force Palm. When he reached Photo he planted his palm into Photo's chest. For a minute it seemed like nothing had happened, causing dead silence. But after a few seconds energy exploded out of the hand of Lucario. Sending Photo flying, like Lucario had before.

Last edited by teamplasma; October 28, 2011 at 01:02:24 PM.
Old October 28, 2011, 06:04:45 PM
Kyurem

"Tsk, tsk," Greg said, infuriated, "you two are quite the gang of pests, aren't ya?"
"Well then. Allow me to call in my own, err, pest control." He picked up a walkie talkie from his side, moving the dial on it. At first, all he could hear was static, but he finally got a hold of the ship.
"Now, listen up, Commander. I got some little pests here. Why don't we bring out the big boys, eh?" A deep, deformed grunt responded back, muttering something into Greg's ear.

"Now, I'm sure you will both love this little surprise I have for you." He entered a phase of maniacal laughter as he stared out at the ship.
Suddenly, two Cipher goons hopped off the carrier, one riding a Shadow Rhyhorn, the other a Shadow Rapidash.
"We are the Commander's Guard" The two goons said in unison.
They were both clad in dark purple and silver armor which appeared to be made of leather. The one atop the Rhyhorn had a long, silver Club in hand, whereas the one mounted on the Rapidash held a broad sword.
"We are here to destroy any and all in our way." They both brough out their weapons, attempting to attack the two trainers.

"Now. Have fun with them." Those were the last of Greg's words as he walked off into the chaos with his Pokemon at side.
Old October 29, 2011, 06:23:38 AM
Landorus

Voltaire observed the commander's guard coming towards them. "Aha!" he laughed. "The Cavalry has arrived! You had all better run if you want to live!" He returned his Mismagius. "I'll give this fight to you gentlemen." he said. "This fight is getting rather tedious."

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Photo traveled a far distance, but was caught by Hariyama. Louis' rage hit a boiling point. He took several photos of the Lucario and examined them quickly, judging its weaknesses. He turned to Magmar. "Magmar! Combine your faint attack with flamethrower!"

Magmar suddenly disappeared, and reappeared behind Lucario. It fired a burst of flames and disappeared again, reappearing in several places and repeating. Photo walked up next to Louis, standing by for the next command.
Old October 31, 2011, 05:24:04 AM
Rayquaza

As Spirit exited the Diglett's Cave, he heard a cloud of noise from the nearby Vermillion City. He hurried to the city, but unfortunately, was blocked by a wall of uprooted trees. He knew that the city was just behind that wall, since the screams of panic were louder than before. He could see fires scattered around the city.

With fingers barely able to hold it, Spirit took his Pokétch and sent an urgent email to Lt. Surge, Vermillion's gym leader. He replied back informing him that he was out of the region, in a mission in Johto. Not satisfied with the answer, Spirit took out a Pokéball, ready to destroy the wooden wall in front of him.